S1 Muzan x mother reader (com...

Από Factory-chan

(I'll be making you Muzan's mother ok?) Περισσότερα

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15(EDITED)
16
y/n's blood art
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25(edit)
Extra drawing
26
27
28
29
30
Extra:flashback
31
32
33
34
35
Not this title~
Announcement

13

31.3K 1K 954
Από Factory-chan

Tanjiro gritted his teeth in anger, the letters that Shinjurou wrote for him played in his head.
His eyes blood red, the blood came from his eyes as if he was crying them. Eyebrows furrowed down as anger covers him.

Daki turned around again and went to walk away. But before she could take a step forward, she was then stopped as something held into her right ankle. She quickly looked down to only see Tanjiro crippling on her ankle.

He then pulls her ankle more, his sword then came forward and trid to slice off her neck. But she reacted quickly and blocked it with her sash.

Daki jumps away from him, her ankle was left on his hand that she forced to be cut off.

"Lives that had been lost will never come back. They won't ever return" he grunted.

Daki grits her teeth and forces her regeneration. Her feet looked like it was never cut off.

"Living breathing creatures. Do not go the way of demons. "

Daki glares at him,

"Why do you take them? Why do you trample on people's lives?"

Y/N's shook, the resemblance of  Yoriichi shone through him, it was only for a split second yet it terrified her. She knew Muzan's cells and blood would react.

"Those words... I've heard them somewhere before"  Daki thought, her hand pressed on her head as she tried to remember.

"WHAT'S SO FUN ABOUT IT? WHAT'S SO ENJOYABLE? WHAT DO YOU THUNK LIVES ARE?" Yoriichi mumbles on her mind,

"Who?-- dunno him" Gyutaro cuts her off from her thoughts.

"Why don't you know?

"How could you forget?"

The figure of Tanjiro and Yoriichi exchanged as they spoke.

"This isn't my memories,it's the cells. It's Muzan-sama's cells.."

Y/N's body shook in fear, sweat dripped down her body as she remembered the day she had met the swordsman. The auto and skills he possessed were like no other.

Her nails dug into her scalp as she gripped into her head. Tears welled up on her eyes as she was shown her memories.

FLASHBACK~~~~

Tweet! Tweet!

Y/n sat on the wooden floor of her given bedroom by Tamayo. It had been days since of her abduction and she still hadn't received word from her precious son, Muzan.

"Is he even searching for me?..."

Her hair was a mess along with her kimono. Her tear stained face was on full display.

"Y...You are my... sunshine... you are my...s-sunshine... you make me ha-happy... when skies are gray... You'll  never... know this... how much...I love you...please don't...take my sunshine... AWAY--SOB!! "

Y/n then sobbed at first, then it became full on tears and cries. She gripped into her kimono as she wailed. Tears fell down into the floor as she cried.

"Why?! W-why?!" She cried out.

She grabs the vase on the small table she had on her room and smashes it on the ground while holding its neck.

As the vase broke, all there remained was it's sharp edges. She then quickly brings it down on herself--

BANG!!

The door slides open, so fast that it created such a loud noise.

Large hands gripped her wrists from behind. Her hand shook, her thoughts filled with malicious thoughts and words.

"LET ME GO!!!" Y/n shrieks, she thrashed around hoping that his hold on her would falter. But after an hour she decided to give up.

Her back laid on his chest while his arms embraced her. His warmth enveloping her cold pale body.

"Just let me hurt myself Yoriichi... I won't die anyways..." She mutters weakly.

He shakes his head which laid on her shoulder as he embraces her.
"..."

Closing her eyes, she relaxed on his hold.
"Your so warm Yoriichi... not even he holds me so gently" a sad smile on her face, remembering the times she desperately wanted someone to hold her.

"He causes you so much pain, why can't you still leave his side? Y/n-san" he states blandly.

She chuckles
"He's my son Yoriichi, a mother's love knows no boundaries. Even if he was sent on the pits of he'll I'd follow" she responded, love and fondness on her voice.

Everytime he'd look at Y/n, it would remind him of his sick mother. Even if his mother was in pain, she would not stop trying to walk.

"You are just like my mother Y/n-san" he states.

"I'm honoured to hear that, Yoriichi. I'm sure she's proud of how you've become" Y/n tells him.

A small smile appears on his face,

"You are also like your brother though"

He pauses abruptly
"... I am?"

She nods happily, her hands now on his arms.
"Yes! At first I thought he was cold and scary man, but when the days go by... He became like a sweetheart"

"I'm... a sweetheart?" He acknowledged, nobody had called him like that before. They all had told him he was as calm as a plant.

"Hm. He'd come lay on my lap if he was feeling down, he'd lay there silent while I plat with his hair... oh! Can I do the same to you?" Y/n suddenly asks. Yoriichi sat there and slowly removed his embrace.

Y/n smiles ever so brightly and faced him. She then pats her lap and waited for him.

Yoriichi stared at her lap and slowly laid down, as he did. He was staring at ceiling.

"Are you comfy Yoriichi?:

"Hm"

"Alrighty then"

Soon, she ran her fingers on his hair. Her eyes widened in surprise as to how soft and smooth his hair was. Her hand ran smoothly with no tangles blocking her fingers.

"Waah~ your hair's so soft my dear!~ that's a surprise. Your hair is smoother than Kokushibou and M-- nevermind"

After few minutes his eyes then closed, he didn't care whether if she will attack him while he lowered his guard ,but it didn't matter as he was comfortable more comfortable, unlike before.

Y/n smiled as she stared softly at Yoriichi's calm face. her fear of him slowly disappeared as she spent more time with him.

"If I could exchange sons... I'll be picking you. I'm jealous of who your mother is Yoriichi." She thought.

FLASHBACK END...

"You were probably human too, once. You must have struggled with pain and suffering and shed tears." Tanjiro said to Daki.

BANG!!

"Blah blah blah blah, just shut up. I don't remember anything about my past. I'm a demon now, so the past has nothing to do with anything" Daki sneered.

"Demon's don't age, we don't need money to eat. We don't fall sick. We don't die. We don't lose anything. And strong beautiful demons can do anything!!" She continued, a smile on her face.

"Alright, enough."

Tanjiro jumped towards Daki, preparing to fight once again.

"Blood technique: multilayered sash slash"

Multiple sashes came towards Tanjiro, making a criss cross attack.

"Well, you can't stop me. Because you're a moron. This interweaving attack has no blind spots" Daki thought.

"Dance of the sun god: burning sun"

Before the sashes could slash him up, he had had sliced them all off with his sun breath. Flames twirled circular, that cut off every sash that came his way.

"Ow!! What Is this pain? The part that got slashed feels like it's burning. I can't regenerate well. This guy should have heavy wounds too"

"Normally, if he moved this sharply, his body would've split apart. And how could my sash be cut? It's even harder than before. My fingers are shaking? Is this me...or is this Muzan-sama?"

Soon, a barrage of attacks was sent to her. She kept dodging while thinking on how he was now different.

SLASH!!

"There's no way my head... Will ever be cut off by the likes of you!!" She snaps, his sword on her neck, but her neck turned into a sash.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

97.1K 2.7K 15
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 ♡◇♡◇♡◇ ๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓.�...
774K 17.4K 63
ѕнιp yoυrѕelveѕ тo тнeѕe вoyѕ тo yoυr нearтѕ conтenтѕ.
26K 867 30
𝗟𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗰𝘆: 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗻. 𝘼�...
226K 9.1K 49
·~A story where a young blind female believes that upper moon one is her dad~· ʜɪɢʜᴇsᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢs 🥇: Kokushibo 🥇: Muichiro 🥇: Douma 🥇: Uzui 🥇: Yor...