StaR-CrosseD🔱 {Book 1}

By K1nging

-COMPLETED- As if being the Sheriff's son wasn't stressful enough, he had to go fall, and get knocked up by L... More

Characters/Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Season 2
Part One: Tension
Part Two: Confrontation
Part Three: Repercussion
Part Four: bebé
Part Five: Spiral
Part Six: el deseo intenso
Part Seven: Healing
Part Eight: R's
Part Nine: Swerve
Part Ten: Want You
Part Eleven: Hoes
Part Twelve: Closure
Part Thirteen: Closure II
Part Fourteen: Te quiero
Part Fifteen: Mío
Part Sixteen: Coffee
Part Seventeen: Picnic
Part Eighteen: Hurdle
Part Nineteen: Party
Part Twenty: Party II
Part TwentyOne: Movie Day
Part TwentyTwo: Movie Night
Part TwentyThree: R&R Fin
Part TwentyFour: Q
Part TwentyFive: Q [The Finale]
Epilogue
Book II Update
✍🏽
Spinoff
Christmas Special🎄

Chapter Twenty-Four

11.5K 523 273
By K1nging

3 Months Later...

We've been on the road for over three hours now. Pops needed to share something personal with me so we went on a road trip...no security, just us. I had a lot of ideas going in of what we were going to discuss but whatever the hell i thought I knew beforehand couldn't have been more far off. I've always loved and respected my dad, but anything I felt before quadrupled today. This nígga is strong strong. I thought glancing over at him as he drove.

It's sad how I've gone my whole life thinking he was asexual or aromantic or some shit like that because i never saw him with anyone. I don't even know my own father.
plus I feel a little stupid holding my trifling ass gramps in such a high esteem all these years, completely oblivious of the level of horror he put my dad through. That nígga is dead to me now, and if he ever steps foot in Lakewood ever again he's gon be dead dead, and that's on my hoe ass mama.

All things considered this was a good trip, one I ain't know I needed till it happened. The trip down had had a lot of talking involved, but as we ride back all that can be heard is Pac blasting through the speakers and a whole lotta comfortable silence.

This is also the first time in three months that I've been away from my baby, and I'm already getting major separation anxiety. The only reason i even agreed to this trip in the first place is because he's not due for another two weeks, and i left him in the care of the only other person i trust the most in the world, my brother. He wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet through a motherfucker's skull who comes close to Sebby. So the only danger he finna be in is the danger of childish disagreement, those two don't stop.

I smile to myself thinking how funny it is how fast Rico went from dissing Sebby to becoming extremely protective of him. So much so that Sebby chose him to be our baby's Godfather, surprising the shit outta me.

Pops gives me a weird look. "The fuck You grinning about?" He asked.

I was about to tell him to mind his own business when my phone buzzed. I check and it's Rico. "Yo, we're like three hours out, what's up?" I say immediately i pick up the phone.

"You need to get to the hospital bro, the baby is coming." What the fuck?

I've never been more grateful that my dad drives like a maniac, because what was supposed to a three hour trip got cut down to half. As i frantically ran into the hospital, a ripple of Déjàvu smacked me... this the second time in a handful of months I'm rushing in here for my baby, the only difference is this time is for a blessing.

I get to the waiting room area and everyone was there. The sheriff, Ayanna, Sabrina, Rico, and even Ringo. Sabby and Ric stood up immediately they saw me. "He's fine, they both are." Sabrina said smiling.

My knees go weak and i almost lose my balance but pops hand held on firmly behind me. my baby is here? I have mixed feelings about this, I'm sad that I wasn't here to witness the birth of my child, but I'm also happy as shit that my child is here. I'm a pop y'all!

"The baby is here?" I stuttered in disbelief, needing to hear it plainly.

"Yes bro, they making us wait out here for now, but Seb been asking for you." I nodded and took off. When I got to the door i paused and tried to get myself together before pushing the door open. Sebby looks up at me and smiled boldly... he's holding our baby while in a somewhat sitting position, he looks like he's in a bit of pain but happy at the same time.
The nurse put me in a gown and gloves before stepping aside, allowing me access to my family.

"Hey." Sebby greeted quietly when I got to them. At this point I'm a bit teary eyed, this picture before me will live with me forever.
"Meet our son."

I bent down a little and kissed my man before taking our son in my arms. "Hey lil man, I'm sorry I couldn't be here earlier, but daddy's here now. Welcome to the world Qani' Ricardo James."

>>>>—————<<<<

One Year Later...

Sebby surfaced slowly from a deep, dreamless sleep. No, it hadn't been dreamless, he'd been dreaming that he heard a baby crying. But it wasn't a dream, it was real... then he realized the sound he heard was Qani.
Sebby felt little fingers poking around in his eyes as Qani kept fussing until he picked him up, which made the baby stop immediately.

"That's my baby, that's my boy." Sebby rocked back and forth, rubbing the baby's back as he grew quiet. "Are you hungry? I know you didn't eat enough last night, your poor ears were hurting too bad. Let's go find your daddy."  They had spent most of last night at the hospital while Qani's ear infection got treated. The baby had been under the weather the last two weeks too, so neither Sebby nor Quincy had gotten any sleep in a minute. Sebby couldn't even remember the last time they had sex.

Padding down the stairs with his baby sucking furiously at his tiny little thumb, Sebby walked through the living room. Quincy lay on the sofa, oblivious to their presence. He was on his stomach with his face buried in one arm. This man ran down here to hide and get some sleep. TRAITOR.

Sebby couldn't bring himself to wake him so he tiptoed into the kitchen. By the time the baby was fed and cleaned up he was fast asleep. Now in the kitchen cleaning up a little Sebby could barely keep his eyes open. Rico should be here some time this morning to take Qani while him and Quincy prepared for their engagement party later today, maybe he could squeeze some sleep in-between.

Sebby felt big strong arms embrace him from behind and smiled. "Good morning sleepy head." He said. But instead of responding Quincy started to suck on Sebby's neck, pulling on the hem of his shirt trying to take it off.
Sebby chuckled. "What are you doing caveman? We've got a lot of shit to do today."

"Where's RiRi?" Quincy asked in a barely audible tone.

"He's upstairs aslee..." Quincy covered the male's mouth with his. The kiss was heated, hungry, and borderline aggressive and Sebby loved every minute of it. In a split second their hands were all over each other grabbing and tugging. Quincy tried to get Sebby's tight T-shirt off but it wasn't coming off fast enough so he grunted and ripped it apart, he licked across the male's nipple and got a loud whimper, which fueled his own desire.

Deciding that getting naked was too much work, Quincy broke the kiss and spit onto his fingers. He turned Sebby around and pulled the male's short down. He pressed his slicked fingers in between his legs, sliding two fingers in and pushed his mouth back onto Sebby. Sebby moaned around Quincy's tongue that was poking around in his mouth as the bigger male's fingers moved in and out of him.

Sebby looked into his fiancé's eyes and it was bloodshot, his body was usually in full control when he got like this. Quincy manhandled Sebby and had him bent over the sink in an instant, he pulled his sweatpants down to his knee, freeing his painfully hard erection. He aligned his dick in Sebby's entrance and in one swift stroke he pushed balls deep into Sebby, making the male cry out in a mix of pain and pleasure. Everything that happened next was pretty much a blur, he slammed into Sebby repeatedly in long fast strokes, thrusting and thrusting till Sebby reached completion. He managed a few more strokes, then let out a loud feral groan as he spilled deep inside his fiancé. 

Quincy reached forward and pulled Sebby's face back and smashed their lips together again, savoring the moment. "That was amazing." Sebby commented.

"Hmhmm." Quincy hummed.

They both hear him before they saw him. "Yo where my lil man at? Yo yo yo! where...?" Rico paused and cringed when he saw them. "I hate y'all man, every single one of you assholes! What the fuck man!?" The boy all but cried as he covered his eyes and ran upstairs.

"LEARN HOW TO KNOCK THEN DICKHEAD!" Quincy yelled at his disappearing back.

————

7 hours later their house was crawling with family and friends. Sabrina was here with her boyfriend, Ayanna with her girlfriend, Ringo and his girlfriend, Rico and his girlfriend, Mr and Mrs Jackson were here as well, even pops brought a plus one. Of course other friends and family were present as well.

At some point in the evening Quincy and Sebby just stood to the side wrapped in each other as they took it all in. A year ago no one in this room wanted them to breathe the same air, neither one of their respective families could stand each other. But here they all were laughing and hugging and swapping stories like one big family. They did that shit.

Quincy pulled Sebby even closer and kissed him briefly. "I love you a shit ton shawty, and i can't wait to marry you."

"I love you too."

They get lost in a gentle intimate kiss, so lost that they almost didn't hear the front doorbell ringing excessively.

When it didn't seem like anyone else was going to get the door Quincy reluctantly pulled away from his fiancé and walked to the door, flinging it open. A Hispanic woman stood there with a smile on her face.

"Hello son."
____________________________

A/N
First part done ✅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 33K 51
When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay for his sophomore year at NYU. Desperate...
775K 43K 47
*COMPLETED* During his AP Biology class, Alan is presented with an unexpected request: a talking bullfrog is desperately asking him for a kiss. To hi...
181K 5.3K 75
Marc Williams started having some financial problems after his dad's job was cut short, he decided to get a part time job where someone gives him a l...
858K 38.3K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...