Broken (A Fairy Tail FanFic)

Par tatitex1

Jellal, Gajeel, Juvia, Lucy and Romeo were the siblings of the Heartfilia family. They were a pretty close k... Plus

Broken (Fairy Tail)
Lucy's Secret
The New Kids at Fairy Tail
The Dragneels Next Door
What's NaLu?
Mira's Threat and Gray's Fear
Dark Memories
Halloween pt. 1
Halloween pt. 2
Halloween pt. 3
Halloween pt. 4
Can I Have This Dance?
Mission Lories Completed!
Matchmaking Mission #2: Gale
Hoodies, Phone Calls and No Shirts
Shot Down
The GaLe Date and A Phone Call
Don't Die, Jellal!
Gray Gets Answers
Waking Up
Don't Need No Umbrella
The Package and Another Phone Call
Lucy Attempts
The Lion is Nabbed/ Ram Gets a Gift
Where is Romeo?
Things Take a Turn For the Worse
She Said Sorry
Hospital (ft. Gruvia, GaLe and Lyredy)
Things I Never Said
Others Gather and She Returns
Merging
Past Selves
Fighting Against Comrades
RUN LIKE HELL!!!!
Big Brother VS Little Brother
Dark Lord, Zeref
Earthlanders
I Am Me and Only Me
A Warning
I Am No Longer Broken
SEQUEL!!!!

The Next Phone Call

8.9K 311 348
Par tatitex1

~Gray~

I woke up cause of my window not having any curtains. The sun got in my eyes. I tried to get up but, I couldn't.

That when I saw Juvia. In my bed. With me.

Oh sh*t, we did it last night, didn't we? I sighed and looked at Juvia's sleeping face. She looks so delicate and fragile. I'm worried that if I touch her, she'll break. I know that she is strong though.

That's when the ringing went off. I pulled on a bathrobe so if Erza sees me, she won't kill me for being naked in the house again.

The phone that was ringing was Juvia's. And there are 39 messages.

I thought that it must've been from Gajeel or Jellal but, it said that it's an unknown number.

I scrolled down her lock screen and read the messages.

11:34 am
2127489003: Mornin sweetheart

11:35 am
2127489003: did you like our little chat last night?

11:36 am
2127489003: Juvia, answer me. I can see you.

11:37 am
2127489003: Juvia, why aren't you at home? You better not be hiding from me

11:40 am
2127489003: B*tch, if you don't answer me, I'll kill your daddy

11:41 am
2127489003: or maybe I should kill your siblings

11:42 am
2127489003: better yet, I should kill your little boyfriend. hope you had fun last night slut. you'll never forget what I'll do to you

11:43 am
2127489003: just remember that b*tch Ultear and how i killed her. You're next

I stopped reading the texts and I think I broke the phone. Some sicko killed Ultear and is now targeting Juvia. MY Juvia.

"Gray-sama?" Juvia asked half-awake.

I tried my best to stay calm and I approached her. I gave her a kiss and smiled.

"Morning." I said.

She smiled back, "Good morning, Gray-sama."

I gave her another kiss and went to go get her a spare change of clothes from Erza's room.

After we put on clothes, Juvia noticed her broken phone on the ground.

"Gray-sama, what happened to my phone?" She asked.

"It must've fallen and broke. I'll get you a new one." I smiled and she did too.

What kind of person would want to hurt Juvia? Who would want to hurt, let alone kill, this sweet, beautiful blue-haired girl?

I discovered that Levy and Wendy would be at their sleepovers till tomorrow afternoon, Natsu got drunk at the party and had to be brought home by a dead tired and pissed of Erza.

Nobody even knew about me and Juvia last night. At least, except for that guy.

I led the two of us to the kitchen and I began to use my awesome cooking skills to make breakfast (and extras for Erza and Natsu).

Just as we were about to eat, the house phone rang. I ran to grab and answer it.

"Hello?" I said.

"You shouldn't have broken Juvia's phone. How else am I supposed to contact her with?" I heard a man chuckle.

So this is the creep that killed Ultear. Now he wants Juvia. Well, he's not having her.

"F*ck off." I said and I hung up. But the phones rang again. Damn, if I don't answer, Erza will wake up and we'll really be in trouble.

I answered and I heard him laugh.

"What are you laughing about, asshole?" I spat.

"It's so funny really. I killed your first girlfriend and now, I'm going to kill your second one." And I felt him smirk as he chuckled.

This dude is seriously f*cked up.

"Anyway, Gray Fullbuster, you might want to check your windows next time. Otherwise, you should get curtains." and the man hung up.

I turned and I saw Juvia, who looked very scared.

"W-Who was that?" she asked.

"Nobody. Just an asshole. It's okay." I grumped but I still had a smile for her.

"It was him, wasn't it? And you broke my phone too." She said.

It remained silent between us until I returned her to the Heartfilias.

"Juvia! Where the hell have you been?! We've been everywhere looking for you!" Jellal shouted when he answered the door.

"I had a nightmare and couldn't fall back to sleep. I went to go out for a walk and I bumped into Gray-sama. I ended up spending the night there. Gomen, onii-sama." Juvia explained.

Jellal sighed and he smiled, "Well, you should call next time. Thanks for taking care of her, Gray."

I pulled out a thumbs up and said, "No problem."

Juvia gave me a hug and she and her brother went inside the house. I didn't walk home. I went to a hacker friend of mine instead. His name is Hibiki Lates.

I told him to trace the phone line back to the creep. It was no problem for him, until he had to get a password.

"This will take me a day or two to fully decode. I'll send you whatever I got afterwards." he said.

I nodded and went home. That creep won't get anywhere near Juvia.

Even if it costs me my life.

~???~

Won't listen to reason? Well, the Heartfilias are a challenge after all. And I thought that the game wouldn't be fun.

I have to kill everyone associated with those Heartfilias. I got rid of Layla and Miss Ultear from Jellal's little club.

Aries didn't deliver her little message to Lucy yet. I'll give her a few more days.

Juvia is scared. If only her little boyfriend, Gray weren't so snoopy.

The other three Heartfilias shouldn't be too difficult. I can't just attack all three at once.

"What do you think I should do, Jude?" I asked, looking at my prisoner.

Jude Heartfilia. The man with a dead wife and five little children. Not to mention a huge debt over his head.

He won't answer? Fine, I'll pick the next Heartfilia myself. Which one should I pick?

Oh, I got it! I called up one of my minions and said, "Fetch me a sniper."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

78.8K 2.1K 67
Nerd by day, celebrity by night, Lucy Heartfillia is a social out cast and nerd at school but what no one knows is she's actually Layla the rockstar...
7.2K 258 22
Original copy by: @-theforgottendemon Continued by Me Made by @-theforgottendemon ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lucy, Levy, Mira, Erza, Wendy, and Ju...
70K 1.2K 32
18 year old Lucy Heartfilia moved to magnolia to start her own life and go to the college called fairy tail university. That is until she met Natsu D...
66.8K 2.8K 30
It had been 2 years since Layla Heartfilia died and the whole ordeal with Sabertooth. Our heroes have moved on with their lives but, what's this?! So...