š™¼š™“š™½ššƒš™°š™»

By rawbarbiez

"Everyone gets mad at hustlers, especially if you're on the victim side of the hustle." More

šŸ¶šŸ·
šŸ¶šŸø
šŸ¶šŸ¹
šŸ¶šŸŗ
šŸ¶šŸ»
šŸ¶šŸ¼
šŸ¶šŸ½
šŸ¶šŸ¾
šŸ¶šŸæ
10
11
šŸ·šŸø
šŸ·šŸ¹
šŸ·šŸŗ
15
šŸ·šŸ¼
šŸ·šŸ½
šŸ·šŸ¾
šŸ·šŸæ
šŸøšŸ¶
šŸøšŸ·
šŸøšŸø
šŸøšŸ¹
šŸøšŸŗ
šŸøšŸ»
šŸøšŸ¼
šŸøšŸ½
šŸøšŸ¾
šŸøšŸæ
šŸ¹šŸ¶
New book !!!
32
šŸ¹šŸ¹
šŸ¹šŸŗ
R.I.Pā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ½

31

5.4K 256 137
By rawbarbiez

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode

𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙴 𝙽𝙰𝙾𝙼𝙸 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙻𝚂
9:09 A.M.| BORA BORA

"Can I get three shoots now." I fanned down the flight attendant. "And bring me a shot of Henny when we get closer to Bora Bora. The attendant nodded her head awkwardly at me.

"She bought to turn up." TaMeisa laughed at me.

"OH! and let me get a lemonade!" I yelled out making people turn around looking at me.

"Fuck y'all looking at." I mugged.

"NewNew." I looked over at Couture.

"Huh." I scrunched up my face.

"Can we just bring it down a notch." She looked like she was sleepy. I guess she was tryna sleep but I ain't gaf for real I was ready to party.

"Ohhh can we get some dick this weekend." Sada eyed me shaking his head trying not to laugh.

"You know what I need you to use your lady mouth." She sarcastically said.

"I need you to use your lady mouth." I started making a sucking dick motion. "Eh eh."

I felt a pop on my head. I looked back to see Scope was mugging me. I scrunched my face up at him and rolled my eyes. "Don't be hitting on me green ass." I mumbled the last part sticking my middle finger up at him.

I looked over at Murder snoring while Bouka had his headphones in turned towards the window.

I stood up out my seat. "Who's ready for Bora Bora!" Everybody started screaming.

"No turning down only the turn up!" I started twerking licking my tongue out before I was pulled out the aisle.

"Sit your ass down before I have you sitting by me the rest of the flight." Major mugged me.

I rolled my eyes and stood back up getting pulled right back down.

"Aye Sada switch seats with her." I shook my head no but Sada smirked and sat in my seat making me pout sitting down next to Major.

"Ma'am excuse me." The attendant told me because I had my feet in the aisle.

"I got this." I took the drinks out her hand. "And can you make some patron shots for everybody in here."

"On me." I pointed to myself. "Ima take care of everybody in first class." I passed out the shots to everybody stopping at Kenisha mugging her before handing her a shot as well.

"Thank-" I cut her off by walking off humming in my head.

I walked further in the back passing out drinks making a old man stop me.

"B- baby you smell good is that Victoria smell good." He started sniffing I chuckled at him. He kissed my hand and I pop him wiping my hand off. "Get him." I eyed his wife turning around walking back towards the front.

"Ima have some fun on this plane here." I heard him whisper as I walked off.

"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen you're all very welcome to have your flight to Bora Bora may I have your attention all safety features fasten your seatbelts." I looked up to see the attendant demonstrating how to fasten the seatbelt.

"She deadass." I heard TaMeisa whisper.

"I think we know how to put on a damn seatbelt." I blurted out getting popped in my mouth by Major.

"Ouch." I mumbled feeling a tear fall down my face.

"Fuck you crying for." Major looked at me wiping my tear away.

"I ain't crying them allergies." I coughed.

"Fuck up." He pulled me closer to him making me lay my head on his chest dozing off.

"I done died and gone to heaven." I gasped at the view that was in front of me.

I pulled down my sunglasses and started screaming excitedly.

"Stop all that damn yelling Ashantie damn can't never be quite can it." Major plucked me in the back of the head. I turned around and mugged him walking off.

I walked in a room looking over it and seeing it had a beautiful view. I laid in the bed rubbing my fingers on the covers.

"This my room!" I yelled jumping up out the bed opening up the big window letting the freash breeze blow over my body. "Whew look at this pool."
I gasped.

We gotta go for a swim. I closed the door back closing the curtains over it. I turned on my radio and turned on the shower. I took of my clothes except my underclothes.

I stepped out my panties, unblucked my bra letting it fall to the ground. I was about to step in the shower until my music cut off making me jump.

I look to see Major biting down on his bottom lips. I quickly grappled a towel and wrapped it around my body.

"What!" I rolled my eyes picking up my clothes putting them in another bag for all my dirty clothes.

"We finna head out so stay your ass put don't be doing no shit Yeen got no business doing." He walked closer to me pushing me up against the shower door.

I look at him before quickly looking away. "Ok.. now can you move." I lowly said the last part.

I assumed he heard me because before I knew it he had already had his mouth attached to my neck with his finger inside of me.

He nibbled on my neck leaving wet spots everywhere he kissed. He swirled his finger around in me in a give me motion.

"Major..." I moaned his name. He took his finger out of me licking it making me gasp.

"Now you can get in the shower." He pointed to it.

"You're a fucking tease. That's all you do bruh." I sighed getting in the shower feeling a hard smack to my ass.

"Bitch." I whined.

"Ian gonna be to many of your bitches." He mugged me.

He was about to walk out into I opened the shower door. "Be careful Major." I spoke lowly but loud enough for him to hear me.

He nodded his head. "Always." He closed the door behind him.

I closed the shower door back letting the water run down my body.

"Let's get in the pool before the come back y'all." TaMeisa came in the living room with her swimsuit already on.

"Nah lets go to that beach we passed by on the way here." I blurted out.

"Mhm we can." Couture hunched her shoulders.

"Y'all know that told us not to go no where right." Kenisha eyed me picking at her fingernails.

"We grown." Couture said.

"And they not our daddies." TaMeisa added on.

"So we going or not." I got up from the couch looking at all of them.

"Yea." They said in unison.

I nodded my head walking in my room going in my suitcase looking for my swimsuit.

I finally found it and put it on posing in the mirror.

"Take my picture!" I yelled walking in the kitchen seeing everybody sitting around the bar.

Kenisha walked over to me with her hand out. I guess I'll try to be nice to her.

I handed her my phone before she handed it back.

"Thanks." I went through the pictures not liking them because the lighting wasn't good. I'll just take some at the beach.

I walked over to the bar and looked through the cabinets seeing a small bottle I picked it up observing it.

"What the fuck is this." I mumbled to myself.

I read it and it was labeled 200 year old green furry. I read the instructions.

It was green and shinny and looked like it'll have me hella gone.

"If you drink to much it'll have you hallucinating." I read. "It'll last you for five years." I read in my head.

"Couture!" I yelled turning around smiling showing the small bottle of green furry.

I poured everybody a drank and poured some green furry in it. We all tossed and drunk it before leaving going to the beach.

I pulled my phone out sitting on the edge of the hot tub with my feet in posting my pictures on Instagram and liking everybody else's on my feed.

BabyNew ...

Liked by Dior.Couture and 6,429 others
BabyNew bora bora fever🥵

View all 679 comments
scope4x wya cause we said don't leave
| BabyNew @scope4x don't worry bout it sweetheart😂

5 seconds ago

Dior.Couture ...

••

9,998 likes
BabyNew who sent me this swimsuit?🖤
View all 296 comments

5 minutes ago

I swiped through the pictures looking at them both. I doubled tapped her picture scrolling to the next post.

(Do y'all like my Instagram layouts I do)

ItsNisha ...

Liked by taniyah and 6,879 likes

ItsNisha yeah , STRAIGHT PRESSURE 💕
swimsuit: @shopswimszn

1 hour ago

Kenisha actually pretty if she stop being a hoe just maybe we can be cool.

Tmoney_ ...

Liked by ItsNisha and 8,745 other
Tmoney_ good girl went bad on em💰🖤

View all 469 comments
boobaama How many bundles you use for your clip ins luv?
| Tmoney_ @boobaama 4 but this is a quick weave

20 minutes ago

I turned my phone off and put it next to me kicking my feet in the water before I felt a firm grip around my waist lifting me up from the hot tub.

I kicked and screamed until I saw my dead father was the one who was holding me. I calmed down and blinked repeatedly.

•••

Math🙄🙄🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 7K 50
Keep us on the low don't let the other hoes know.
339K 12.9K 44
š˜›š˜©š˜¦š˜ŗ š˜øš˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜µš˜øš˜° š˜°š˜±š˜±š˜°š˜“š˜Ŗš˜µš˜¦ š˜±š˜¦š˜°š˜±š˜­š˜¦, š˜£š˜¶š˜µ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜µš˜³š˜¢š˜¶š˜®š˜¢ š˜­š˜¦š˜„ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜® š˜µš˜°š˜Øš˜¦š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³.
528K 26.5K 22
š—¶š—ŗ š—“š—¼š—»š—»š—® š˜š—µš—®š—»š—ø š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—¼š—» š˜š—µš—² š˜€š˜š—®š—“š—², š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—±š—²š˜€š—²š—暝˜ƒš—² š—²š˜ƒš—²š—暝˜† š—øš—¶š—»š—± š—¼š—³ š—½š—暝—®š—¶š˜€š—² Ā©-š‘šˆšššˆš„šƒš€šƒšŽš šš‘šŽ...
650K 21.7K 77
āžš˜šØš® š­šØš„š š¦šž šˆ šœšØš®š„š š­š«š®š¬š­ š²šØš®,ššØš§'š­ š„š¢šžāž