The Bullies' Slave 1

By shirldee_

"I'll do it. I'll be your slave." I said to the four of them while glaring at Cecilia who was shaking her hea... More

THE BULLIES' SLAVE
1- FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING UNDERNEATH A BANANA TREE!
2- WHAT ON PLANET JUPITER GOES RIGHT ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!
3- SAM, MEET SAM.
4- GLUE!
5- BULLIES DON'T OFFER MUSIC,DO THEY?
6-I'M NEVER GOING TO UNDERSTAND EGOTISTICAL DUDES!
7- WALLS HAVE EARS? I'M GOING TO FREAKING PUNCH THAT NOSY WALL!
8- JERKS! I HOPE Y'ALL ROT IN YOUR MESS!
9- SHE'S LIKE AN ANGEL!
10- A SOCIAL PARIAH!
11- IT'S LIKE A KINDERGARTNER'S SCRIBBLE!
12-SECOND HOME?
13- HOW ABOUT YOU INVOLVE THE FBI?
14-MY NAME'S SHAYNE
15-WHO IS SHE?
16- EVERYTHING'S FINE!
17- AND YOU TOO, AMY.
18- WE'RE HUNGRY, MUMMY.
19(PART ONE)- YOU HURT MY FEELINGS.
19(PART TWO)- HEY SAMUEL!
20- HAVE YOU HEARD?
21-WHAT DOES HIS CORINESS SAY?
22- BRUNETTE BARBIE?!
23- SEEN GHOSTS ONLY DISAPPEAR
24- WE PREPARE FOR WORLD WAR THREE?
25- I PROMISE
26- HOW'S IT THAT YOU'RE ALIVE?
27- YOU KNOW NOTHING!
28- WHERE IS DREW?
29- WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING?!
30- OUT OF THE BLUE!
31- THAT IS A LAME IDEA
33- A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY
34- DON'T THINK! RUN!
35- THERE'S A GOOD SLAVE!
36- STOP BEING GULLIBLE!
37- I TRUST YOU.
38- I SAW THE LOOK IN HER EYES
39- DO YOU GUYS PRAY?
40- THAT IS LYING!
41- SOMEONE'S GRUMPY
42- TWENTY QUESTIONS?
43- WHAT CHARLOTTE DRAMA?
44- A TRUE ANTITHESIS!
45- YOU'RE NOT THAT SPECIAL
46- SHOULD I BE SCARED?
IMPORTANT NOTICE!
47- WHO ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
COVER UNVEILING!!!
48- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAYNE
49- WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THEM
50- IT'S COMPLICATED, SAM
51- MANNERS, CALEB, MANNERS!
52- CHILL OUT, RYAN!
53- THIS IS WAR!
54- FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, CRYSTAL!
55- YOU'RE SAM, RIGHT?
56- I SAID WHAT I SAID.
57- A LIVING NIGHTMARE!
58- WE'RE THE SIMPSONS
59- I'M ALIVE, PRAISE GOD!
60- YOU'RE HURTING ME!
61- I JUST WANT TO GO HOME.
62- DON'T LEAVE.
HI GUYS! THIS IS IMPORTANT!
63- I'M CAPABLE OF EXPRESSING EMOTIONS!
64- I FOUND SOME PAPERS
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!
65- MOST EMBARASSING STORY OF MY LIFE
66- JESUS HELP ME!
67- YOU'RE HER MOUTHPIECE NOW?
68- WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!
69- YOU'LL BE FINE
70- CAN I PRAY WITH YOU?
71- JUST LET HER BE
72- SOMETHING'S WRONG
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!
73- ONLY GOD CAN STOP THEM!
74- TELL US EVERYTHING, DAD
75- WHAT'S EVEN COMING NEXT?
Hi guys!!
76- SO, WHAT DO WE DO?
HI GUYS!!!
77- (PART ONE) YOU OKAY THERE, SAM?
77- (PART TWO) SAM, STAY CALM
78- THIS IS SO DETECTIVE
79- (PART ONE) WHAT DID HE DO?
79- (PART TWO) GOOD BYE
80- SAM'S YOUR SISTER
Epilogue
HEY GUYS!!!!
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 1- EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 2- PLEASE HELP ME, LORD!
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 3- IT'S NOT EASY, SAM.
Book 2: Chapter 4- YOU'RE FOCUSING ON THE WRONG THINGS.
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 5- IT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS
THE BULLIES' SLAVE BOOK 2 OUT NOW!

32- WHO IS YOUR BULLY?

2.6K 103 2
By shirldee_

I'm sorry this is thirty minutes late! Had to do some editing! Enjoy!

32- WHO IS YOUR BULLY?

I stilled as soon as I saw it. Pictures of Cecilia puking were littered all around the school with the headline: 'Someone is pregnant!'. I couldn't believe my eyes. I scanned through the crowd of students but Cecilia was nowhere to be found. Everyone seemed to be talking and gossiping about it as I pushed through them.

I didn't want to believe it. I pulled out my phone from my backpack as soon as I got to my locker. I unlocked it and texted,

Me:

Hey! Where are you?

I didn't want to give her a hint that I had already seen the pictures. Although, I doubt she would think I hadn't. She didn't reply and I grew worried. I racked my brain, thinking of where she could possibly be. The only place that came to mind was the library. So I headed there.

I spotted her immediately I walked into the library. She was seated at a corner, hugging herself as she stared into nothing. I felt my chest tug at the sight of her. She looked so innocent, I couldn't imagine her being pregnant. Carefully and quietly, I made my way to her, so she wouldn't notice me.

As soon as I got to her, I engulfed her in a hug. Almost immediately, I heard her sob into my uniform shirt and I felt my eyes getting teary. Why were people just so mean?

"It's not true, Sam!" She sobbed, harder. I stilled, a bit confused. Deep down, I felt relief but I didn't understand. What on earth is going on?!

"What?" I asked. She pulled away from me, abruptly.

"Haven't you seen the pictures?" She asked, sniffing. Her eyes were getting puffy. Stress was literally written all over her.

"I have. Gee, what happened, Cecilia?" I asked, worry evident in my voice. She sniffed.

"It-It's Caleb."

"What?" I flared.

"Sam, please!" Cece cut in. "Please do not do anything silly, I beg of you. This is my issue, let me handle it."

"Let you my foot!" I growled. "Who does he think he is to mess with you and get away with it?!"

"Sam, drop it!" Cece exclaimed, exasperated. I clamped my mouth shut. She really didn't want my interference. I know I have no right to, but is she being serious right now? Those bullies just think they can walk over anybody without being punished and it is so not fair!

I frowned, saying nothing. I didn't get why she was bent on letting them go. They would only do more. This, to them, is literally revenge! Cecilia sighed.

"You may be wondering why it seems like I'm letting them go-"

"You don't say!" I interrupted.

"But." Cecilia said, firmly, wiping her eyes with the back of her palms. "If you retaliate, they would do more." I snorted.

"Even if you don't, they would still do more, Cecilia!"

"But they won't be triggered!"

"Why can't you just report them?" I sighed.

"There is nothing anyone can do. If Caleb has a hand in it, a report will come to nothing." Cecilia said, looking away. I felt pain as I watched her. She was suffering and she was helpless. I took her hands in mine and squeezed.

"You'll be fine." I assured even though I have no idea how to deal with the fact that she doesn't want any help. "I'm here for you, always!" She smiled wearily, but nodded.

"Thanks Sam. It means a lot."

"So, what do we do?" I asked as soon as my phone lightened up with a text notification.

Crystal💎:

Sam! Where are you?

Cecilia shrugged but remained silent.

"Excuse me." I said, as I texted Crystal back.

Me:

In the library! Why?

Crystal💎:

Is Cecilia with you?

I showed Cecilia the text and she shrugged. I frowned. I didn't like the way she was suddenly being indifferent.

"Are you okay with her coming over?" I asked, instead of the complaint that was at the tip of my tongue.

"Sure." She said. Thankfully, she didn't shrug. So I texted Crystal.

Me:

Yeah.

Crystal💎:

K. Coming over.

We stayed in comfortable silence for some minutes before I could no longer hold myself.

"Why?" Cecilia turned to look at me.

"Why what?" She asked, clearly confused.

"Why does everyone bow to Caleb?"

"Because of his father!" A voice said from behind, startling Cece and me. Crystal plopped down on the seat beside me. "Hey Cece!" She said, a sad and tired look on her face.

"Hi." Cecilia said, forcing a smile.

"Can't believe you guys have been here all along! I had to take care of those idiots myself!" Crystal huffed.

"What?!" Cece and I said together. But while mine was out of curiosity, Cece's was out of despair.

"Relax!" Crystal rolled her eyes. " I got some juniors to gather every single picture of Cece and we burnt them at the school's backyard." I sniffed towards her but she shoved me away.

"I sprayed some cologne afterwards." She huffed. I grinned and was about to raise my hand for a high five when Cecilia suddenly slammed her palms on the table.

"Guys!" She exclaimed. "I appreciate your concern but from now on, please STAY OUT OF THIS! Do you realize what you've just done, Crystal?" Crystal looked both surprised and offended.

"Are you kidding me?" She snapped at Cecilia. I placed a hand on her arm to calm her down so she wouldn't upset Cecilia. But my hand got shrugged off.

"If you are not going to do anything about it, I am!" Crystal glared. "This is MY SCHOOL and since it is the only weapon we have against Caleb and the rest for now, I will definitely use it. Enough is enough!" Cecilia tugged at her hair and groaned.

"You don't understand guys!"

"Then make us." I said, softly. I understand her pain but I don't understand why she's allowing it!

"I can't." Cecilia said and I noticed her eyes darted to Crystal immediately.

"I still don't understand why they did that to you though." Crystal said, a scowl on her face. I glanced between her and Cecilia before my gaze finally rested on Cecilia's.

"Neither do I. But why?" I asked.

"Why what?" Crystal said, her interest piqued. Cecilia groaned but I ignored her.

"Caleb and his goons are bullying Cecilia. I'm supposed to be the slave but why are they after her?"

"After her?" Crystal exclaimed, her nostrils flared.

"O MY GOODNESS, SAM!" Cecilia screeched before she stood up and ran out of the library. I groaned. What did I just do?

I stood up to run after Cecilia but Crystal held me back shaking her head.

"Let her be." She said. I took my seat, glumly.

"I shouldn't have said anything." I said, already regretting my action.

"Yeah, you shouldn't have." Crystal said. "But." She added, grinning in response to my glare.

"I'm glad you did. Gosh, I thought they were just being stupid as usual when they made you their slave cos technically, you haven't exactly suffered. Now Cece?" She closed her eyes briefly. I sighed just as the bell went off for first.

"I'll see you later." I said, bringing Crystal out of her thoughts as I stood up to leave.

"Yeah." She muttered.

I walked into my English class but Cece was nowhere to be found. I felt bad for being the cause of her not coming to class. I pulled out my phone to text her as soon as I took my seat.

Me:

I'm so sorry Cece! Forgive me, please!

2) And please come to class!

3) I'd leave if you can't stand my presence!

But there was no reply. Throughout the class, I kept glancing at my phone for her reply but there was none. The male bullies were all present in class today, including Drew. But I made sure to ignore them as much as I could.

Even when Ryan threw a snide remark at me because I couldn't answer a question Miss C.C had thrown at me because I wasn't paying attention, I had ignored him and other students who laughed. I was just worried about Cecilia and hoped she was okay.

As soon as the bell went off, signalling the end of the class, I stood up to leave. But a voice halted me.

"You okay?" Brandon asked. I was shocked to say the least. Brandon never spoke to me unless it was extremely necessary. Most times, it was a grunt. But 'you okay?' was a whole new and strange thing from Brandon Miller!

"Yeah." I said, forcing a smile. Whether he bought it or not, I didn't know; neither did he show. He simply nodded and walked away. I glanced at my phone but there still wasn't any reply from Cecilia.

Come on, Cece!

~~~

I took in a deep breath as I pressed the doorbell. Immediately after the final bell, I had driven over to Cece's house. For the past ten minutes, I had been memorizing my apology lines before I finally took the step to press the doorbell. I waited for about thirty seconds before the door swung open to reveal Rob, the porter.

"Hello sir." I greeted.

"Hello ma'am" Rob greeted with a smile, recognition in his eyes. "Come on in."

"No." A voice halted my steps. Damon suddenly appeared from behind Rob.

"Hi." He smirked. Rob bowed then took his leave.

"Hi?" I inquired, lifting an eyebrow in confusion. He smirked some more before suddenly
turning serious.

"Come with me." Damon said, leading me out of the house.

"I need to speak with Cecilia!"

"Not now." Damon said, looking straight at me. "Trust me, not now." I huffed.

"I would come back later then." I made to leave but Damon held me back by the arm.

"I need to talk to you."

"Why?" I asked, shrugging my arm off. He pinched the space between his eyes.

"Cecilia is more than upset. She's scared. I managed to get her to talk about it. So yeah, I know about all that happened in school this morning." I bit my lower lip, fighting the urge to leave.

"What do you have to say?" I asked.

"I'm sorry." He said, looking down at his doc. martens. "I'm sorry I brought this on you guys. I should be the one going through all of these, not you guys."

"I don't know what to say, Damon. The deed has been done." I said, somehow feeling pity, instead of bitterness, towards him. "I wish I could help too but Cece doesn't want any help."

"She's stubborn, just like me. But she needs help." Damon said, crossing his toned arms over his chest. "She's not telling everything. Sam, what else is going on?"

"You're asking me? I don't know!" I exclaimed. "Only she knows! And that is why I need to talk to her!"

"Sam?" A voice called. I turned around to see Cecilia standing at the doorway. She didn't look different from the way she was in the morning, except that her eyes were less puffy and she had a change of clothes.

"Hey, Cece." I greeted.

"What are you doing here?" She squinted her eyes at me before narrowing them at Damon who raised his hands innocently.

"I came over to apologize since you weren't replying my texts." I said.

"Oh." Cecilia said, looking like she just remembered something. "My phone- it's in my backpack somewhere. Sorry about that. Come on in." I was both surprised and relieved that she didn't seem angry at me.

"Really?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Yes, silly! Come on." I glanced at Damon but I saw him looking strangely at Cecilia. He seemed more concerned about what she was hiding. So he went in with us.

"Okay, cut it out, Cecilia." Damon said as soon as we stepped into the large and beautiful living room. His tone was laced with frustration. Cecilia jumped, taken aback by his sudden change in attitude.

"I don't understand." She frowned a little.

"Who is your bully?" He said. Cecilia froze, color draining from her face.

"H-How?" She stuttered, her eyes trailing to me. My eyes widened as I realized what she was thinking. I shook my head.

"How? Are you kidding me sis?" Damon laughed, humorlessly. "First, you're my sister, I know when something is wrong. Two, I was a bully myself, remember?" Cecilia shook her head as tears began to well up in her eyes.

"Stop." She said, hugging herself as she sat down on a sofa. I sat beside her and pulled her into my arms. She began to sob uncontrollably. Damon cursed as he crouched down in front of her.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"No, it's fine." Cece said, suddenly, wiping her eyes and trying to gain composure. "I guess it's high time it stopped being a secret. Afterall, they're bringing it into the open now." I smiled within me, proud of the fact that she was willing to finally open up. I patted her back in encouragement and Damon took hold of her right hand. Cecilia sighed.

"It used to be only Shayne. " I tensed but I didn't want to discourage her. I patted her back some more and Damon squeezed her hand just to let her know we were here for her. I tried so much not to react to the 'used to' and so did Damon as we shared a glance.

"But last week, somehow he stopped. I was confused at first but he actually stopped. Barely even spares me a glance." Wow.

She pulled away from my arms, sitting up straight as she continued.

"However, since we resumed senior year, Caleb and Ryan have been my bullies." She inhaled and exhaled. "They take turns in bullying me but they never made it public, even when I was to be their slave. The slavery wouldn't even have made any difference." She chuckled, humorlessly.

"But today was different. I wasn't even really bothered about the pregnancy scandal. I've seen bullies' slaves in the past go through worse, I knew what I was into. But the fact that they made it officially public made me scared. I know it's the beginning of mine. I didn't realize how the slaves felt until this reality dawned on me." She shrugged and stood up.

"That was why I bunked all my classes today."

"You what?" Damon exclaimed but quickly cautioned himself, clearing his throat. I noticed he was fighting back his tears as his sister told her story. Unfortunately, I couldn't fight mine as the tears finally spilled from my eyes. Hurriedly, I wiped them away.

"I really don't want anyone else getting involved, Sam." Cecilia said, not looking at me. "That's why I was mad at you and Crystal this morning." Damon stood up and pulled his sister in for a hug.

"It's understandable, sis." He sighed then pulled away to look at her. "There are some things I need to tell you."

A/N:

Hello, guys! Trust you're doing great!🤗❤️

This is a pretty long chapter but it had to end this way.

Spoiler: A lot of rollercoasters are coming on the way so buckle up your seatbelts! ;)

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ON SATURDAY, 6PM, GMT.

Have a great week ahead!❤️

Shirley!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.7K 14
WARNING: For adults only. You will need to follow me to read some of these chapters! Ruby, a senior in high school is ruthlessly bullied and sexually...
193K 5.7K 20
A girl named Selena, 15 years old, is basically like your real life Cinderella. Mean step-mother, and mean step-sisters. She does basically everythi...
2.8K 108 53
I'm not saying I hate Alexander Jameson. After all, I have Jesus in my heart like the good southern girl I am. But if I did hate anyone? Alex would...
4K 1K 78
" Olivia, I liked you from the moment you hiccuped your way into my life. It's funny really but it's the truth. I also wasted a lot of time and this...