Monster Lover ~ The Lycan (BW...

Oleh Aurora_217

Ali B. is just your ordinary high school student attending Wood Crest High or so she thought. She has it roug... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Wood Crest High
Chapter 2: Move or Be Moved
Chapter 3: Berries
Chapter 4: Sweet Nothings
Chapter 5: Elevator
Chapter 7: Early Childhood
Chapter 8: Dressed In Black
Chapter 9: Imaginary Friend: Part 1
Chapter 10: Imaginary Friend: Part 2
Chapter 11: Stop Thinking
Chapter 12: Things Take Time
Chapter 13: The Alternative
Chapter 14: Soul Mates
Chapter 15: Six Days
Chapter 16: Good
Chapter 17: Mom: Part 1
Chapter 18: Mom: Part 2
Chapter 19: Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 20: To Be A Queen
Chapter 21: Ready
Chapter 22: Soundproof
Chapter 23: Can You Handle It
Chapter 24: Transpasser
Chapter 25: Angel: Part 1
Chapter 26: Angel: Part 2
Chapter 27: Silent Storm
Chapter 28: Fears
Chapter 29: Fox In The Henhouse
Chapter 30: Dr. Victor
Chapter 31: Finder's Keepers: Part 1
Chapter 32: Finder's Keepers: Part 2
Chapter 33: Extended Family
Chapter 34: History Of Eve

Chapter 6: Secret Treasure

56.6K 1.9K 818
Oleh Aurora_217

Chapter 6: Secret Treasure

Picture of Griffin on the side.

Ok so just as a warning, this chapter might be the longest because I didn't really take the time to actually count the pages in Microsoft Word Starter. I would usually stop at seven to eight pages if not, I might go to nine pages if the information in the chapter is necessary and well I didn't want to cut anything so this is what y'all ended with.

P.S. Chapter is rated R (sexual scene) BE AWARE!

I was currently in Billie's room, it was around the evening time and we were just lounging around Daphne's house consideeing it was a Friday and the weekend was starting and not that many teachers has assigned homework so that was good but still.

Marcus and I still needed to start our science project for Mr. Clark's class. It was due in a few weeks and I rather have it done beforehand so we won't be rushing anything the night before.

I sighed turning onto my stomach hanging half on and half off the bed. Billie was taking about something but I wasn't really listening. I looked out the window from where I was, seeing clouds starting to gather and the wind starting to pick up, blowong the branches on the trees. Just then, there was a flash of lightening that lit up the room and a crack of thunder making Billie jump but not me, I was bever scared.

"Damn!" Billie exclaimed looking towards the window.

"What?" I asked still looking at the rain hitting the window.

"What the hell you mean what?! You ain't just hear that?" she asked but theb rolled her eyes after seeing I wasn't paying the least bit attention and went over to shut the window. "Come on, lets go downstairs and find the guys." she winked and I smiled and nodded. Walking into the living room, I saw Marcus and Griffin talking about something but stopped to look at us as smirks overtook their faces.

"Hey baby." Billie smiled walking over and kissing Griffin's lips.

"What's wrong, you girls heard the thunder and got scared?" he laughed earning him a slap to the back of the head by Billie.

"Shit, a kiss then a slap? I like." He licked his lips pulling Billie down onto his lap with her yelling STOP. They went off into their own play and I turned back to the window in a daze.

"Looks like the rain canceled our date baby." Marcus whispered and nipped my ear lobe causing me to shivered in response.

"Date?" I asked in confusion. "What date?"

"Oh, I didn't tell you about our date?" He smiles walking into the kitchen.

"N- No," I laughed seeing him tying on an apron. "What are you doing?" I giggled.

"I'm making you dinner, Dinner date. My original plan was to take you out to a nice restaurant but this was a way better idea..." he said as I took a seat in a barstool at the island.

"Oh, what are you gonna make?" I asked smiling watching him gather all the things he'll need.

"I'll be making something that will have you on your knees... begging for more." He smirked and my mouth dropped staring at him.

Oooh he's so nasty!!!

I watched him cook and sonething about a man cooking just for me was making me hot... really hot.

"Em, taste this." He said holding up a small spoon to my lips that had some kind of creamy sauce on it. I opened my mouth a little and he slipped the spoon in as my eyes shut only to reopen in amazement.

"Oh my goodness, that's delicious!" I exclaimed and he smiled.

"You haven't tasted delicious..." He took the spoon putting the rest in his mouth. I licked my lips and watch him continue cooking. He grabbed a lump of dough out the mixing bowl and pressed it to the cutting board. He then grabbed a circular cookie cutter and started cutting out perfect little circles of dough and from there rolled them out with a rolling pin. He had pan fried shredded beef, chopped onions and green peppers I think and put them all in a bowl along with the creamy looking sauce and started mixing it together. Once that was done, he took a slightly larger spoon than the one before, and began scooping out the mixture and putting the perfect amount in the center of each doughy cut out. He repeated this process until all the dough was filled and folded over and sealed before dropping them into a pot of boiling water. He must have made at lease five or six of them...

Soon, the house started to fill with the delicious aroma if whatever Marcus was cooking.

He smiled turning to me licking his fingers from the creamy white colored sauce.

"Want some." he asked offering his finger to me. I hesitated at first but then nodded grabbing his hand and bringing his index finger to my slightly parted lips. I started sucking on his finger, loving the flavor of the sauce... and him on my taste buds.

"Damn." Marcus groaned as I lick the last bit off the tip before letting go completely.

"Taste good." I whispered blushing fiercely at my erotic actions.

"Shit, I bet it did." he smirked turning back to the pot on the stove and scooping out whatever he put in. He plated one and cut into it with a knife sending juices from it to leak out along with a cloud of stream and the sweet smell of it had my mouth watering.

"What is it?" I asked again as he turned the plate to me.

"It's Pierogi."

"It's what?"

"Pierogi, it's a Russian dish my... uh mom taught me when I was little." He said. "Try it, you'll love it." He said handing me a fork. I cut me a small piece with my fork and put it to my mouth, tasting it. My eyes rolled at everything about this food that was currently evading my every senses making me moan with delight and hunger for more and more until there was nothing left but the sauce to lick clean from the plate.

"Oh my God..." I muttered looking down to my empty plate.

"Did you like it?" Marcus asked sounding a bit nervous.

"Like it? I love it! I want more!" I demanded and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"You want more... what?" he said and I stared at him.

"I want more... uh please?" I said not knowing what he wanted to hear exactly.

"I'll take the word please, what I was really looking for was I want more, baby." He smirked taking my plate and refilling it with the Pierogi stuff or whatever it was called, it was good!

We were eating in the dinning room and a tad bit slower so I want swallow my fork in the process.

"Mmm, so your mom taught you to make this?" I smiled.

"Yeah." He said staring at me as if he were in some kind of trance...

"So she was Russian?"

"Uh yeah, she was Russian, a pure blooded Russian." He smiled looking thoughtful.

"Oh, I'll like to meet her one day."

"I haven't seen her since I was little. She lives in Moscow and I stay with my dad and half-brother and half-sister in Los Angeles, California." He explained.

"Oh."

"Yeah, so what about you?"

"Huh?"

"Your family."

"O- Oh, well... my mom is well... she's different. When I was little she used to treat me like I was a crown jewel or something." I said cutting into the Pierogi and eating the small piece. "She was a good person, always putting people before herself. She and my dad would fight at times but it never got physical. He never lifted a finger towards her or me. He was everything to me and momma and when he died, she just lost it."

"What happened?"

"She started drinking." I took a sip of my water before continuing. "She started doing drugs and one day she never came home from the weekend. Daphne found out though Dashawn and Billie and took me in. Two months later she showed up at Daphne's door looking a mess and dragged me home kicking and screaming." I said remembering that day. "I was about fifteen then..." I whispered. The sad thing about it is that I felt nothing towards her after that day.

"Ali..." Marcus grabbed my hand from over the table. "I want you to stay with me." he said.

"W- What?"

"I want you to stay with me. When I leave to go back to California, I want you to come with me." Marcus said.

"T- That's crazy, I'm only seventeen."

"When do you turn eighteen?"

"December."

"Two months..."

"Yes, but that's not the point, Marcus. My mom is all I have," I whispered the last part.

"You're wrong, you have me now and Billie, Griffin, Dashawn and of course Daphne." he smiled.

Some time later, we ended up on the couch. I was addicted to this Pierogi and grabbed me another plate.

"This is so good." I hummed licking my lips digging my fork into it.

"Thank you baby."

"Can you make other things?"

"I can make you cum." Marcus bluntly stated making me choke. I downed my water and cleared my throat.

"I wasn't talking about that!" I whispered/screamed. "I was talking about food." I mumble feeling shy but interested in what he meant by... c- cum.

Marcus ~

The look on her face was priceless. My virgin mate, I love it. Moving to the floor in front of her, her storm cloud eyes watching my every move.

Kneeling before my queen, I set her plate on the coffee table behind me and turned back to her pouting face. I kissed the palms of her warm hands and wrist. Her pulse was racing and a strange feeling quickly passed through me. Ignoring it, I looked into her eyes once more before kissing her knee, the beginning of her inner thigh...

She wore a skirt and I caught a small glimpse of my secret treasure, covered by a thin piece of pink fabric.

"No!" Ali shuttered pulling away. "I don't want you to look..." she said shaking her head.

"Well how am I supposed to eat with my eyes close?" I smirked.

Ali ~

"M- Marcus..." I heard him take a deep breath... inhaling my smell, his nose as close to my core without touching me completely.

"You smell like roses..." He mumbled from in between my thighs. I tried pushing his head back with no luck.

"Stop, what if someone sees." I whispered. Just then, I felt his nose brushed against the fabric on my panties and his warm tongue on my most inner thigh. I bit my lips as my leg started shaking anticipating something of the unknown, something I never had endured before.

"You're trembling baby, why? Do you feel... excited, heated maybe or perhaps... pressure?"

"Yes..." I breathlessly holding my head back as he caressed my thighs sweetly.

"Which one... pressure?" he said and I nodded. It was everything he mentioned but that was the word. Somehow, I think he already knew exactly how this was making me feel and was teasing me a little...

"Show me, show me where baby."

"Marcus..." I whined gripping the edge of the chair.

"Say it."

"Marcus, I... please..."

"Say where and I might help." he smirked and started to stand. I grabbed his arm and shoulder pulling back to me, back on his knees. Gazing deeply into his eyes as a silent plea, he smirked.

"It's ok baby, I'll teach you everything but for now, I'll release you." his lips attacked mine and quickly took dominance within the heavy kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, entangling my fingers in his hair. He growled pulling me out of my seat, my legs wrapping around his waist as he started walking.

Where?

I didn't care. Our lips never parted from each other as he laid me on his bed parting my thighs with his knee.

I don't even know how we ended up undressed... but I was in front of him and he was in front of me.

My lips, chin, neck...

Shoulder, breasts, stomach and lower...

He called it his secret treasure...

A tiny pink pearl.

Gripping my hips, Marcus looking up at me... asking for permission. Nodding, I held my breath... and closed my eyes.

There his lips kissed me... I gasped, his tongue licking up my slit to his secret treasure. Pushing the back of my thighs up and bending my legs making him groan.

"Marcus..." I moan looking to the ceiling. He was kissing me there like he would my own lips, slow pacing. Then, his tongue... pushing through the dewy folds and started sucking.

"Oh my God..." I panted feeling everything. My hands fews to his hair tugging every time I heard him slurp and smack his lips.

"More." he mumbled palming my cheeks in his hand like in the elevator and throwing my legs over his shoulders. He started again but faster.

"Ah... Marcus, it's so g- good." I moaned tugging on his hair and glanced down for a second. I wish I hadn't, seeing Marcus's head bobbing up and down, his nose brushed again my pearl making me reach my peak as my eyes rolled to the back of my head feeling my body shake.

"Fuck..." Marcus growled, pulling back licking his lips.

Marcus ~

I never tasted something so addictive to every meaning of the word. Ali, her eyes barely open. She had cum seven times... I never missed a drop. I kissed her knee gently pushing her chocolate thighs close and kissed her cheek.

I went into the bathroom grabbing a clean wash cloth and soaked it in warm water before wringing it out walking back to Ali. By this time she was knocked out so I was careful not to wake her. I cleaned her legs. Turning her slightly on her side, I say my finger impressions on her ass from where my lycan wanted to play.

~Are you proud of yourself?
~Yes very, she will remember how this night went.

I shook my head at his comment and continued to clean her.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Author Note: So, did you like this update? Marcus wants Ali to move back to California with him when he leaves. I wonder would she actually go or stay...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

630K 20.3K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
6.1M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
952K 24.4K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...