Battle Scars (Discontinued) [...

Oleh iAkarini

(Poorly written, Discontinued) At the age of 4, things started change. Things began shifting, and shifting un... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
(A/N)
3 Months Before
Part I
Chapter 1| Entrance Exams
Chapter 2| Hero Academia
Chapter 3| Vs Part 1
Chapter 4| Vs Part 2
Chapter|5 It's You
Chapter 6| A Old Ally
Chapter 7| Accepted
Chapter 8| Obstacle Race
Chapter 9| Human Cavalry Battle
Chapter 10| The Next Step
Chapter 11| Tension
Chapter 12| Strength
Chapter 13| Shou Vs Hedgehog
Chapter 14| (Y/N) vs Bakugou
Chapter 15| A Smiling What?
Chapter 16| 10 Years Part 1
Chapter 17| 10 Years Part 2
Chapter 18| 10 Years Part 3
Chapter 19| 10 Years Part 4
Chapter 20| 10 Years Part 5
Chapter 21| Ri and Zerรธ
Chapter 22| Trouble And Ri-Zerรธ
Chapter 23|All for a Better Future
Chapter 24| Wings
Chapter 25| A Few Days
Chapter 26| Dreams
Chapter 27| A Team
Chapter 28| To Pass
Chapter 29| That Night
Chapter 30| A Twist
1k Special| Lose It
Chapter 31| Flow of Memories
Chapter 32| A Start Of Something New
Chapter 33| Relax
Chapter 34| "I'm Human"
Chapter 35| Run
Chapter 36| Chase
Chapter 37| The League
Chapter 38| For My Sake
Chapter 39| Conquer Your Demons
Chapter 40| Don't Leave Me
Chapter 41| My Time is Up
Part II
Chapter 42| Never The Same
Chapter 43| Old Me
Chapter 44| Platform 9
Chapter 46| Night Skies
Important Update
Chapter 47| Blurred
Chapter 48| Rebrand
Chapter 49| Rival

Chapter 45| Lovely

639 21 4
Oleh iAkarini

Chapter 45| Lovely

Your POV
A Week Later
12:05 PM—

River dragged me along to her photoshoot with a candy brand that had asked her to be their ambassador. I actually remember that brand very well, because it was her favorite.

I watched her naturally pose with a big eye smile as she held up. Her hair was brushed into low pigtails with a black suspender skirt and blue jacket loosely draped over her shoulders.

Right then and there, she seemed so mature.

About half an hour later hands shake me awake, rubbing my eyes I met a pair of golden ones.

"We can go now!" River grinned, skipping around excitingly. "I'm all done!"

Getting up and stretching, I followed her out of the studio and out the back door. A black suburban was waiting for us and almost immediately among our arrival, the driver stepped out and opened the door for us.

Inside there was even a mini fridge, along with two pillow and blanket sets.

Talk about fancy shit right there.

"How long?" I asked, looking out the window as the car started moving.

"There's going to be some traffic at this hour there so about thirty?" River answered before taking one of the pillow and blankets for herself. "Time for a nap."

I decided to jump on the opportunity to take another nap as well, fully knowing that I was a bit too excited for one.

Ever since a part of me disappeared and another part resurfaced, my body temperature changed too. Wielding a fire quirk always gave me an average temperature of 37.5°c, but now it had dropped all the way down to 36.4°c, according to the doctor.

Everything felt a little colder than normal, but it wasn't that bad of a change...

"Miss River, Miss Akari, we have arrived," The driver's voice immediately snapped me awake as I rubbed my eyes.

River besides me began to stir and sat back up, blinking her eyes aimlessly. Stretching her arms, she said something to the driver who nodded in response. Then she pulled out her phone and tapped away for a few seconds before turning to me.

"Okay, the rest of them just got here a few minutes ago!" She clapped her hands once to convey her excitement.

Getting out of the car, she pointed to me to go one direction while she went the other. Instructing me to only reveal my place when she says so. And with a mixture of nervousness and excitement, I nodded.

They must go to this park often if River knew exactly where I should go, it's either that or she thinks this path leads to where she wants me to go.

I decided to look around at my surroundings and because of the many trees that are there, it reminds me of forest camp site back in Japan. It didn't seem too far long ago but it had been weeks already.

I wonder how they're doing.

Was Katsuki okay? He probably made it back safely, his pride was most likely hurt by me saving him.

What about Izuku's arms? Hopefully no permanent damage was taken.

Ochako and the girls, they're probably training their asses off to become stronger.

Shouto? Eijirou? Denki? They had strong quirks, they also probably trying their best to improve their quirks.

"Seriously! It was my day off! Little River calls us all out and is late!" A feminine voice sighs and it makes literally makes me jump then freeze up immediately.

I look to the left to see where the voices were coming from. I'm about a hundred yards away from the voice so I only see blobs of color. But I decide to walk closer and onto the grass instead of walking on the concrete road.

"She said it was very important," a calm voice stated.

"I wonder what it's about— oh! Maybe she's going to surprise us with coffee?!" A excited male's voice gasped, a different one.

"She hates coffee, you know that," Another male voice joined in and I could practically hear a eye roll.

Then I see them.

Black to blonde ombré hair that is braided, standing up and right next to her is a chocolate brown haired boy sitting on the park bench patiently. While a unfamiliar messy blue hair sat on the bench with his arms spread and a golden blonde next to him.

Suddenly my heart started physical hurting and my hands got shaky.

I don't know if I want to do this anymore.

What if they don't want to see me?

What if they hate me?

I give myself a punch on the leg and got rid of those thoughts, slowly walking up behind them.

"Sorry! I'm here now!" River suddenly came running up to them before noticing me and flashed me a quick smile. In her hands she held a small bag. "But I got everybody ice cream!"

"Hell yeah! Sugar!" The golden blond shouted fist bumping the air.

After a moment when everybody's ice creams were distributed out, the voice I first heard spoke up again.

"Soo...what did you want to talk about that was so important?"

"Oh nothing much," River shurgged casually, eating her ice cream sandwich.

"Seriously? You called us out for this?" The sky blue boy motioned to his bar. "Look, I love you like a little sister but really? You could've just dropped it off at our dorm!"

"You got a extra one," The brown haired spoke up calmly. "Why did you get a peach flavored one?"

River's face immediately lit up with a smile, "Because I bought a surprise!"

"And it's a extra ice cream..?"

And I almost burst out laughing.

"No, it's me," I chuckled.

I watched as three of their heads, golden blonde, ombré, and chocolate brown whipped their heads behind them so fast, that they could've broken their necks.

"A...A-Akari?" Reo, the brown haired boy stuttered out, his voice fading away.

"Little Ari?" Katsuro's matching eyes were circular.

"You're back...you're back!" Risa, the one with ombré hair took off at me, running to engulf me into a bone crushing hug. I winced when something jabbed me in the stomach. "Oh my god, you're fucking here!"

"Risa! Be careful! She's still healing, you might reopen on of her wounds!" River shrieked, sprinting over to push her off of me.

I was thankful for that, I didn't need to ruin the only clothes I had. Which was a expensive looking grey jacket with a embroidered flower design, white t-shirt, black leggings, and my own shoes. The rest were borrowed from River's personal stylist.

"Wounds?!"

Katsuro and Reo came dashing over as Risa began to panic. I was still lying on the ground looking up at them with a funny face.

"Stop laughing! We haven't seen you in two years and you show up with wounds?!" Katsuro shouted, clearly panicking.

"Relax," I laughed, the nervousness was gone. "I'm fine. Let's see— where's Dimitri?"

"Right here..."

Messy sky blue hair pops into my view and a big smile by me is followed by teary eyes.

"Missed you," I said, the tears running from the corner of my eyes. "I missed you guys so much— you have no idea."

"It's good to have you back, leader. We're back together again," I felt Risa drag me up into my feet as her voice cracked midway.

Then pairs and pairs of arms join. Then next thing I know we're in a group hug with our heads all together...crying like little kids.

I was back.

Back with my family.

And I couldn't be happier.
——
(A/N)
Might have to put this book on hold for a while again, so maybe there's one more chapter before I do.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

22.6K 990 23
"๐•Š๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•–. ๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•ƒ๐• ๐• ๐•œ๐•ค ๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
834K 25.7K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
38.4K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
3.4M 97.3K 85
(๐šˆ/๐š—) (๐™ป/๐š—) ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šž๐š• ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š—'๐š...