The New Girl's Secrets~ M.P.

By K33V4H

When y/n gets pregnant during her sophomore year, her father kicks her out. After a year of living out of her... More

Introduction
No Means No
The Hangout Pt.1
The Hangout Pt.2
Mind Your Business Polibio
A Busy Day
Confessions
Blackmail
Payback's a Bitch
Insta Posts
The Party
Rooms and House
A Cry For Help
A Daddy For Christmas
Surprises
Valentine's Day
Secret Birthday
After The Party.
First Fight
Mattia's Birthday
Graduation Day
July 4th
Robbery
New Boyfriend
Thanksgiving
Apartment
Moving Day
First Family Christmas
Promises and Hotel Rooms
Promises and Hotel Rooms Pt2
Tour Time Surprise
Drugged
Pregnancy Announcement
Gender Reveal
Easter
Fireworks
Leo Jay Polibio
Bleeding Bride
Home
Wedding Take 2
Unexpected Visitor
Truth Uncovered
Not a Chapter!!!
Forever
Genders
Nora Jaide and Declan James
Brynnlee's Paper
New Book

Family Photos

2.9K 47 32
By K33V4H

"Mattia hurry the fuck up! We're late!" I yell.

"I'm coming!" He yells back. I sigh, walking over to the couch and sitting next to Leo as he and Brynn watch t.v.

"Momma?" Leo says, climbing into my lap and putting his hands on my face.

"Yes bubba?"

"Why are we in a hurry?"

"Because we need to meet the photographer at the park." I say, poking his nose. He scrunches his face and giggles.

"Can we take a picture?" He asks. I nod and pull out my phone.

Your post:

Liked by roshaun_diah, kairiconsentino, and 11,846 others.

Caption: bubs 💙

Y/nxMattia: when he's a child of Jesus 😩
  ^Y/n.Polibio: I- he's three... Perverted twelve year olds

mattiapolibio: cuties ❤
  ^Y/n.Polibio: if you don't get yo dinosaur lookin ass down here 😤
    ^Jerseyluv224: she finna beat Mattia tf up
      ^roshaun_diah: as she should.

robertgeorges: why you look like dat
  ^Y/n.Polibio: why you look like Syd the Sloth?

tiktokroom: y/n is flamin err body
  ^Y/n.Polibio: you finna be next?
    ^tiktokroom: 😳

Load more comments...

"Okay I'm ready."

"You were supposed to be ready half an hour ago!" I yell. He puts his hands up and steps back.

"I'm sorry!" He says. I roll my eyes and grab my keys. Mattia puts Leo in the car and I put Brynnlee in the car. We drive to the park and I run over to the photographer.

"I'm so sorry we're late!" I say. She laughs.

"It's all good! I follow you on Instagram and I can tell that you had a stressful morning." She replies. I nod and we start the session.

The photos:

You and Leo:

You and Brynnlee:

You and Mattia:

All of you:

We leave the session and get in the car to go eat.

"I'm sorry I made us late baby." Mattia says. I smile and grab his hand.

"I should have woken you up when I got up. It was poor planning on my part." I reply.

"Momma, can I have a boyfriend that acts like daddy?" Brynn asks. I laugh as Mattia's eyes widen.

"No boys!" Mattia yells, I laugh and look at Brynnlee through the rearview mirror.

"Baby, when you get old enough to date, you can have a boy just like daddy that will treat you like the princess you are." I reply. She smiles and nods, looking back out the window as we drive to get Wendy's.

"Okay kids what do you want?"

"I want a cheeseburger, fries, a frosty, and some nuggets!" Leo says. I nod and turn to Brynnlee.

"I want a salad, fries, a frosty, and some nuggets!" Brynnlee says. I nod and turn to place the order.

"Okay." I say. We order and get our food, pulling out of the drive thru and going home.

"Momma, can I have my frosty and fries?" Leo asks. I nod and Mattia hands him and Brynnlee their frosties and fries.

"Mmm yummy!" Leo says. I look back and see his face covered in chocolate.

"Oh my god." I say, laughing. Mattia tilts his head and looks back.

"Someone is going to need a bath when he's done eating." He says.

"He's a messy eater, like his father." I say, staring at the ketchup on Mattia's chin. He shakes his head and rolls his eyes.

"I am not a messy eater." He says. I point to my chin as I stare at the road.

"Wha- Oh. That was just a coincidence!" He says. I laugh and nod my head, sarcastically.

"Mhm. Sure it was." I say. He rolls his eyes and we get home.

"Alright! Let's go inside." I say, turning off the car. We get out of the car and head inside, Mattia checking the mail.

"Bills, bills, catalog, a letter from your dad, bills..."

"Wait what?" I say. He looks up and pushes me the letter. I open it and read what is written.

Dear princess,

I am so sorry for the way I reacted when you got pregnant. I understand if you don't want to see me, but I miss you and I should have been more understanding. I missed two of the most important days in your life, your high school graduation and your wedding. When you were younger, I used to dream about walking you down the isle and watching you get your diploma. I might have missed thise things, but I don't want to miss anything else. I want to start over, I want to go back to the way things were. Please.

Sincerely,
Daddy

I stare at the note, rage filling my body. Why now? Why after six years, did he decide he wanted to be in my life? Why the sudden change in heart? How the fuck did he find my address? I crumple the note and chuck it into the trashcan.

"You okay babe?" Mattia asks. I turn around and walk upstairs to our room.

"Fuckin fake bitch! You didn't mean any of that!" I scream, punching the wall continuously.

"Woah! Babe chill! What happened?!" Mattia says, picking me up and holding me in his arms as I kick and scream. Leo walks in and stares at me.

"Momma?" He says. I look at him and stop kicking.

"Yes baby?" I say. He walks over and hugs my leg.

"Please stop yelling." He says. I kneel down and hug him back.

"Okay baby." I reply. He pulls away and runs into his room.

"What happened?"

"My dad wants to waltz back into my life after six whole years of absolutely no contact and pretend like he misses me! He acts like he feels bad for missing out on the major events in my life, but has had six, SIX years to do something about it! I hate him for leaving! I hate him for abandoning me when I needed him the most! I. Hate. Him." I yell. Mattia hugs me and rubs my back.

"He doesn't deserve a second chance, y/n. You spent years waiting for him to make an effort and he didn't. You have already proven to yourself and to everyone else, that you don't need him. So there is no reason to let him back into your life." Mattia whispers. I nod and look up at him.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome baby."

...........................................................

A/n: I'm so sorry for not posting, I'm moving my room around and I've been busy all day. 😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
242 71 7
After suffering through a traumatizing night, Lilly's life has been left a wreck. It has been a year since the incident, and Lilly is trying to get h...
8.6K 272 17
Just some really cute guys to face claim❤️
62.9K 2.5K 22
friendships & feelings.