Take Me With You (Deadlox/End...

By Clouds-of-Anime

Everyone's dream is to meet a Youtuber on Minecraft. It was what all my schoolmates talked about. Too bad I d... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
EXPLANATION CHAPTER
4K VIEWS :0 + Announcement

Chapter 8

231 10 5
By Clouds-of-Anime

~Enderlox's POV~

"Hey," i said. WitherMU had his helmet off, and I could see his white, glowing eyes on his ashen skin.

"You're harboring two females now," WitherMU said, casually playing with a wither bomb. He threw it behind him and the forest rocked with the force of the explosion.

"Yeah, so?" I scoffed.

"We want one of them," WitherMU's eyes glowed even brighter. "Either the one without the eyes, or the one with immunity."

I pretended to think for a moment. It should've been an easy choice. I should be keeping Ty. But I found both of them. "They're mine, I found them first."

WitherMU shrugged. "We'll give you five months to think about it. You do know five months later it's Skybrine's birthday."

I nodded and picked up a heavy-looking stone, and threw it at WitherMU. "Get out of my forest."

WitherMU laughed cruelly, deflecting the rock with a flick of his hand. "No need to be so touchy, it's not like I'm the one who's cursed." He disappeared in a flash of light.

I sat down with my head in my hands. He was right. I knew what he was talking about. I was a player too, once, when I was younger. Then I got sucked in by the Ender Dragon and was reborn. I inherited his powers to trap people in Minecraft, too. Skybrine and WitherMU were different. They were the normal hybrids. I was the abnormal one. Their human counterparts are safe at home. They are immortal in the game. I am stuck here in Minecraft, and if I die, I die forever, probably gone to haunt the End.

I still remember the stupid curse that sorcerer gave me. I wasn't trapped in here, then. It was the only thing I remember from my real life.

We had been arguing about games. He was saying Minecraft was tame and that his wizard stuff was way better. I didn't know what I did but he cursed me, saying in this weird voice,

The mortal enemy of your game

Which we all find lame and tame

Will tear apart your mortal soul

So you will never become whole

I think there was more, but then I punched him and ran away. A week later, somehow I was born to the Ender Dragon, a full Dragon. But then that guy's curse started taking effect and I became a hybrid.

I buried the pig carcass and flew back home. I was in a bad mood.

~Layla's POV~

I felt the air shimmer beside me and I glanced at it. Hm, nothing was there. I continued rocking on the bed, seeing that there was nothing else I could do. The redstone was all fixed... Unless I could do a favor for Enderlox and move all his stuff to a secret lab. I could make a secret lab.

I heard a racket upstairs and peeked out the tunnel. Oh, so Deadlox became Enderlox again... and was those pork chops he was carrying? So Ty does eat normal food... I was starting to think she didn't and that she lived off blood and meat like Enderlox.

There was a whoosh of wind and I found myself face-to-face with Enderlox, who had dived down the tunnel and into the bedroom. He grinned at me.

"Hello, how do you feel about a trip to WitherMU's place?" he asked, and then grabbed my hand and we teleported.

I saw nothing at first, and when I tried to move I found that I couldn't. Then we exited the teleportation and I was spat out on the floor, and Enderlox hovered near me, flapping his wings and disturbing some ash.

I stood up and looked at my hands. They were sticking with ash. I looked around. Everything was ash. We were underground, and the walls looked like they would crumble when I touched them. Everything was ash. I guess this is WitherMU's place. Everything has withered.

It was pretty much the same as Enderlox's cave. Tables scattered with sharp tools that looked painful, a metal chair with chains, but there were tunnels branching off further into the cave, and I could hear people in there.

I stepped closer to have a look, but it was too dark, and I heard a whoosh of air behind me. I quickly whipped around and screamed. WitherMU was up in my face. Why did hybrids liked doing that? Luckily he still had his helmet on, or I think my face would've withered away. That was how close he was to my face.

"She breathed on my helmet," WitherMU said, and I could imagine him frowning. He lifted up a gloved hand and wiped at the orange glass.

Enderlox shrugged and leaned over the table, looking at the sharp tools. "Nice metals. Though I don't know what you'd use this for," he picked up a spoon-like thing that ended in spirals with spikes sticking out of them.

WitherMU went over and pried the tool from Enderlox's hand and placed it down carefully. He rearranged some stuff on the table. OCD, I would think. "Torturing. You never were as cruel as us, Enderlox." I saw Enderlox's eyes flash purple, then return to their green color.

Maybe there was a way out. The ash was starting to get into my lungs. I looked around more carefully, and ah, there it was. A tunnel with light coming out of it, and also the wind. It also sloped upwards, and I could see a few leaves skittering down the uneven floor. Fresh pine needles, along with one pine cone.

I glanced backwards to see if Enderlox was keeping WitherMU busy, then I crept out of the room and into the tunnel. When I was sure no one was following me, I ran as fast as I could up the tunnel. As I had expected, it burst out into the surface, but unfortunately it seemed like I was still in the snowy biome. Either that or we had traveled from Enderlox's snow biome to another snow biome.

Did all hybrids live in snow biomes? I didn't feel the cold, now that I was in Minecraft, but it was uncomfortable to be sloshing around the snow and leaving footprints. I looked upwards and squinted at the sun. What time was it? Close to evening, I think. I headed east, finding a few torches in my pocket. That would have to do for the night, if I had to keep the monsters away.

"Are you going somewhere?" a voice said behind me. I whipped around and saw not only Enderlox, but WitherMU also. Well, I didn't want to go back there. What if WitherMU wanted to demonstrate those instruments?

I ran in the other direction. Probably not the best idea, since Enderlox could fly, but I was hoping that the forest would thicken and he wouldn't be able to stretch his wings. I heard an explosion behind me, and felt the heat melt the snow. A wither bomb. Probably best not to get caught right smack in the middle of that.

I ran a pattern among the trees, which never seemed to end. Swerve left, then right, and then two lefts, then three rights. A wither bomb exploded to my right. Or maybe not three rights.

I found a skeleton, which, thankfully, was not alive yet. It was forming a bow and some arrows, since the night was approaching, but I saw a diamond sword disappearing. I quickly grabbed hold of that and it solidified again, and I changed direction to circle back to where WitherMU and Enderlox was.

I'd take on WitherMU first. He was the one with the bombs that threatened my life. I hadn't seen any sign of Enderlox so far.

I found WitherMU running at me at top speed. He already had two wither bombs forming on his hands. I ran straight at him and he faltered a bit, the bombs on his hand dying a bit. He seemed surprised and confused, like when I had first charged Enderlox. I leapt at him and stabbed him in the chest, then pulled out the sword and jumped away. He was still dazed, black blood streaked with white oozing onto the snow.

I ran at him from behind and slashed deep into his back. He fell down. Was he immortal? Probably. I stabbed at him a few more times to make sure he's injured, since he had armor on, and then ran away in the direction that we came from.

Now my only concern was Enderlox. Where was he? He hadn't showed up anytime in the fight. I continued running, my diamond sword slowing me down a bit.

"Are you going somewhere?" a face suddenly dangled above me. I shrieked and nearly dropped my diamond sword. It was Enderlox, his fangs showing and his eyes glowing bright purple. He was also hanging upside down, on a low tree branch. I heard a crunch behind me and turned my head, seeing WitherMU with his wither bombs. I could see his white eyes glowing behind his semi-opague helmet.

"Shit," I said, pointing a diamond sword at Enderlox, then at WitherMU. Was Enderlox immortal too? But wait, it seemed like only Enderlox could change back to normal. WitherMU and Skybrine couldn't. Did that mean Enderlox wasn't immortal?

But what if he was? What if I smacked his head off and he just reattached his neck and his head? That would mean death for sure.

But then again, by the intensity of WitherMU's eyes, I think I'm dead anyway. Enderlox had hopped down from the tree and they were both advancing on me, and I think Enderlox has a sword, or two daggers, I'm not sure, because I bumped into something hard and had looked behind me.

This was definitely not my lucky day. I ducked as WitherMU shot two wither bombs at Skybrine, who had appeared behind me.

Now how does a girl outrun three hybrids, two of which are angry at her?

Ha a bit of a cliffhanger for this one, sorry :D

I noticed that I'm like writing at least 1200 words for each of these chapters :D I love writing this fanfic :D

Thanks for all da support :D Follow if ya like, and remember to add dis to yo library if you like it! Also leave a vote, and comments are appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.2K 44
Ty has a secret he can't let the guys find out, a few secrets actually. I'm not going to spoil the secrets, but he has a father who hates him and a b...
81K 1.9K 46
You live in the world of Minecraft. Your family has been killed when you where younger. You decide to get revenge by killing the source of everything...
47.8K 1.6K 20
Ty and Jason want to go to the End. Sky tags along with them. Once they get there everything changes. Ty is affected by the Enderdragon. Sky tries to...
841 14 22
End, a girl who was found by three of the many kids of the famous youtubers that play minecraft in the end by her self with these questions going on...