Save Me From Everyone//Bayani...

By emmajames0012

"Why did you do this to me?" More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 29

540 17 17
By emmajames0012

"Jordan wake up, it's time to get some sushi." My brother said shaking me. I opened my eyes and stretched out my arms. Sam came up to me and licked my face, I chuckled and pushed his face away from me and I sat up.

"Okay, is Will awake?" I asked my brother.

"Yeah, he's taking a shower now, if you want to take one after him you can, just make it quick because I have some work to get done tonight. Oh and also that girl Sydney, or whatever her name is, she came over to see you." He said opening my door.

"What did you say to her?" I asked him standing up and stretching my arms.

"I told her that you've had a rough day and you were taking a nap. She got mad and walked away and I just closed the door and walked away." My brother said explaining

"Thank you for doing that, I don't really want to see her right now because I'll have to explain to her what happened to Emma." I said.

"What happened to Emma exactly?" He asked leaning against the door frame.

"She tried committing suicide and I found her lying on the bathroom floor of her hotel room. I called 911 and told them what happened, they sent an ambulance and I carried Emma to the lobby until they came. Once we got to the hospital they took her into a room and did stuff to her, The paramedics told me she wasn't breathing and at the moment I just though I had lost her, it turns out she almost died, but I saved her. She's okay now, I can visit her tomorrow so that's good." I said telling my brother the story.

"Wow, that sounds scary and overwhelming. I'm sorry you had to experience that." My brother said giving me a hug and I hugged him back.

"It's good now." I said letting go and sighing.

"Yeah, I think Will is out of the shower so if you want to hop in you can." My brother said leaving my room. Will walked out of the bathroom and into my room.

"I'm going to take a shower so if you want to go on my computer and play some Minecraft you can do that." I said. Will nodded and I walked out of my room, closing the door behind me. I grabbed a towel from out of the hall closet and then I walked into the bathroom. I started the shower and waited for the water to heat up. I took of my clothes and then hopped into the shower.

I quickly washed my hair and my body and then I got out of the shower and walked back into my room, Will was sitting in my chair playing on Kastia on his account.

"Hey I'm going to get changed so don't turn around." I said pulling out a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

"Okay." Will said looking intently at the screen playing Lucky Block Wars. I dropped my towel and put on my boxers and then my jeans, I slid on my shirt and then picked up my towel off the floor and threw it on my bed.

"You ready to go Will?" I asked him grabbing some socks and a pair of shoes.

"Yeah, just let me kill this guy to win the game." Will said smashing the keys on my keyboard and clicking the mouse repeatedly.

"Don't break my set up Hulk." I said slipping on the socks and then my shoes.

"NO WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU BITCH." Will screamed at the computer.

"What happened?" I asked him walking up behind him/

"This guy knocked me off the edge with a lucky bow." He said and then he closed out of everything.

"Oh that sucks for you." I said and WIll elbowed me in the side. I laughed and grabbed my jacket off my computer chair. Will stood up and walked out of my room with me.

"You ready to go?" My brother asked and I nodded. Will quickly grabbed his phone and a jacket. I felt my pockets seeing if I had mine and Emma's phones, but I didn't feel anything.

"Hold on I need to grab my phone." I said and ran into my room and grabbed our phones off my bedside table. I put them both in my pocket and I walked out of my room, making sure to turn my lights off before I left.

"Bye Sam, I'll be back soon." I said petting Sam.

"Oh lets go Jordan." My brother said coming up to me yanking by my jacket. I jerked backwards and walked out of the door.

"You're a goofball." My brother said laughing.

"Yeah and you're an asshole." I said laughing and he elbowed me in the side.

"What's with you two elbowing me?" I asked them and they both laughed. We climbed into my brother's car and we drove to the nearest sushi place near our apartment and it was only 6 minutes away. We pulled into the parking lot and my brother parked his car.

We climbed out of the car and walked into the restaraunt, we were seated at a table near the bathrooms. The interior of the place was nice, the lighting was dim and was lit by chinese lanters and candles on every table. I opened up my menu and scanned through the options of food.

I saw many things to get, but I ended up getting Leak soup with soy sauce and 2 California rolls. Will got 4 California rolls and 2 things of sushi. My brother got the same as me, but instead of California rolls, he got eggrolls. For drinks we all shared a pot of hot tea, we enjoyed our food and drinks while talking.

After dinner we all went back home and decided to watch Neighbors with Zach Efron and Seth Rogan, I popped some microwave popcorn and poured us all a glass of iced tea. During the end of the movie Will was already asleep and so was my brother.

I turned off the movie, not caring on how the movie ended. I got up and walked into my room and lied down on my bed, I took off mine and Emma's phones and turned her's on. Josh had texted her telling me he had gotten in an hour ago and that he was staying at the same hotel Emma was staying in.

I replied to him saying

Okay, sounds cool. I was thinking about visiting her at about noon, but Emma's friend Devon may be going earlier so you could go with him if you want to go earlier. I'll give you his number if you want it.

After I sent him the text, I turned off Emma's phone and turned on my own. I had a lot of Twitter notifcations, I think someone told the fans what happen, this may not be too good. I opened up Twitter and scrolled through the tweets people were sending me and they were definetly about what had happened today.

A lot of them were blaming me for what had happened and it really wasn't. I typed a long paragraph in my notes about I did cheat on her and that may have led her to do what she had did, but I also typed up what I did to help her and save her life and what I did do help her and save her life after typing it all up I took screenshots of the paragraph, I posted the pictures on Twitter and said,

This is actually what happened, and please understand what I have done is wrong and what I have done to help her saved her life.

After I sent out the tweet I turned off my phone and slipped off my shoes. I got under my covers and Sam joined me, I turned off my bedside lamp and closed my eyes. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day and not result in a bad turn out.

*NEXT DAY*

I woke up the next day to Sam licking my face like what he did when I woke up from my nap yesterday. I got up and changed into a white vneck t-shirt and a pair of jeans, I put on a pair of shoes and put on a leather jacket. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen, I checked the time on the stove and it read 12:18, hopefully Josh went with Devon and them to the hospital.

I grabbed a banana and walked over to Will who was sound asleep on the couch, I shook his arm and he jerked a bit and then sat up. He looked at me and smiled.

"You got me breakfast, you're such a sweetheart." Will said reaching for my banana. I pulled it away and took a bite out of it.

"This is for me, we need to go to the hospital to see Emma so get your lazy ass up and lets go." I said and walked away. I walked into my room and looked at Emma's phone, Josh had texted me saying he was going to go with Devon because they were leaving at 11:30. I grabbed mine and Emma's phones and walked back into the living room.

Will was sitting at the island and eating a banana, I threw my peel away and walked over to him.

"You ready to go bud?" I asked him sitting down next to him.

"Let me finish this banana." WIll said taking another bite out of it.

"You can finish it in the car, we need to go now." I said and pulled him up from the stool, I wrote a note to my brother telling him we were at the hospital visiting Emma. We walked out of the apartment and walked to my car, we got in and I drove to the hospital.

Will was munching on his banana the whole ride to the hospital, he was chewing it rather loudly in my opinion.

"Hey can you chew that any louder?" I asked him and chuckled. I pulled into the hospital parking lot and pulled my car into a spot. Will laughed and put and hand over his mouth.

"Sorry, I was trying to eat it as fast as I could." He said and swallowed.

"DId it work?" I asked him taking the keys out of the ignition.

"Yes actually." Will said and opened up the passenger side door. I got out of the car and closed my door behind me. We walked through the glass doors of the hospital and walking up to the registration desk.

"Hey do you know where they're keeping Emma Westfield?" I asked the lady behind the desk.

"Yes, she is in room 356, which is right down that hall on your right." She said smiling.

"Thank you." I said and smiled back at her. We walked down the hall and I saw Emma's room, I stopped in my tracks and took a deep breath. WIll stopped walking and then turned around to look at me.

"C'mon dude, don't worry about anything." Will said walking up to me and putting his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm just nervous." I said breathing fast.

"Don't worry, lets just go." WIll said and turned around and walked into the room. I took another deep breath and walked into the room right after WIll, I scanned the faces in the the room and I saw Devon, Tomahawk, Shep, Josh, and Poke, then lastly I saw Emma. Her face was pale and she had dark blue and purple bags under her eyes.

"Jordan come here." She said and opened her arms as if she wanted me to hug her. I walked over to her and gave her a hug, she hugged me tight.

"Thank you so much." Emma whispered into my ear. I smiled and hugged her tighter.

"Thank you." I said back to her.

"For what?" She asked not letting go.

"For giving me another chance to make things up to you." I said rubbing her back. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and let go. I smiled and sat down on the ground, Emma had a vase of flowers next to her hospital bed and a plush Baymax.

"When are you getting out of here?" Devon asked leaning forward and resting his elbows on his legs.

"Later tonight I think, but I'm not postive. I think they wanted to do a few more tests on me before I left." Emma said taking a sip of her drink that was next to her.

"I'm staying with you in Chicago for a while." Josh said.

"That would be nice. I need someone to watch over me for a while." Emma said setting her drink on her desk where her flowers and Baymax were.

"I can come down for a while if you want me to." I said not trying to sound clingy.

"That would be awesome if you did. Maybe you can even come down with me when I leave here." Emma said smiling.

"That sounds even better." I said and Emma smirked. I looked down and felt heat rise in my cheeks, I missed this feeling. The feeling of happiness and of being wanted, but one thing was standing in the way of that. Sydney.

-

-

-

Hellooooo people. Hopefully this chapter made up for all the shit I've put you through. Did you think this was going to happen to Emma and Jordan, or did you think something different was going to happen? The question of the day is,

What do you think will happen in the future for Emma and Jordan?

Tell me what you guys think and tell me in the comments. I love you all and I hope you are having an exeptionally good day/afternoon/evening :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
893K 41.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...