Chapter 19

"Emma wake up! It's the first day of Pax Prime and we need to leave in 1 hour so please get up." Devon said shaking me excitedly. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"I'm awake, I'm awake." I said trying my best to sound awake.

"Come on you bitch and let's get going." Devon said slapping my butt and then running into his room. I got up and grabbed some clothes out of my suitcase and started changing, I picked out my California tank top, my black floral skirt, and then a pair of sandals. I waved my hair and then I put on a silver watch and I long heart necklace. I grabbed my phone and a little side purse to keep my wallet in.

I knocked on the boys door and Julio answered.

"Hello Emma, what do you need on this beautiful morning?" Julio asked opening the door and letting me in.

"I am doing pretty swell. Are you guys ready to go?" I asked him looking around the room seeing Shep on his phone and Devon doing his hair.

"Almost, you can chill here if you want tho." Julio said and I took a seat on one of the beds. My phone buzzed and I looked at it, it was Ryan texting me. I opened up the text and read what it said,

R: Good morning TacoKat! I hope you are having a wonderful day, I can't wait to hangout with you today and hopefully the rest of the night.

I smiled and texted him back.

E: Good morning ChildDolphin! I am having a pretty splendid day so far, and I can't wait to hangout with you too.

I stood up when everyone grabbed their bags and sighed.

"Okay ladies, are we ready to go?" I asked them and they all laughed. They all nodded and with that we ended to our first day of Pax Prime. Devon started vlogging and started talking.

"Hello everyone and today is the morning of the first day of Pax Prime." He said while walking. "I am joined by Tomahawk, Will, and Emma aka the booty queen." I laughed and looked at the ground. My phone started ringing and I looked at my screen seeing it was Ryan.

"Hello ChildDolphin." I said answering his call.

"Hi TacoKat, when are you going to be here." He asked hearing a smile in his voice.

"I should be there in about 5 minutes." I said trying to think.

"Okay, try to make it faster though. I want to see you." And with that Ryan hung up, I chuckled and turned off my phone. Devon walked over to me and started talking to me.

"Oo did Emma get a love call?" Devon asked nudging my side. I laughed and swatted away his arm.

"I wouldn't say live call, I would say a friendly message." I said smiling and looking at the ground.

"Emma you're a hopeless romantic." Devon said laughing, I shook my head and laughed with him. We finally reached the convention center and I saw Ryan, Mitch, Brayden, Zach, DField, and 3 other people I didn't recognize.

"Hey Ryan." I called out to him and he looked over at me. He smiled and I ran over to him and gave him a hug.

"Hello Emma." Ryan said smiling and letting go from the hug.

"Hi Ryan." I said smiling back at him. Devon, Shep, and Julio ran over to me and started panting.

"Don't run off like that. I'm not in shape for it." Devon said bending over, I laughed and wrapped an arm around his neck.

"I'm sorry gramps, I didn't think you were that old." I said and he laughed.

"I would like to introduce you to my brother Cobae and his friend Dylan." Ryan said motioning to two boys one with brown hair and the other with black hair and glasses. I shook their hands and then stood there.

"Oh and Emma, this is Joe." Zach said pointing to a guy with brown shirt hair.

"So you're the infamous Joe I hear a lot about." I said smiling and shaking his hand.

"I guess so, I didn't know I was that popular." Joe said putting his hand on his chest like he was flattered. We all laughed and walked into the convention center. We walked around for a bit, running into fans and playing some games, we met up with Tybzi and Sean with a few other girls who I was guessing were fans.

"Hi Michael." I said giving Tybzi a hug and then letting go.

"Hello Emma, I would like you to meet someone. This is the pizza loving robot Graser10." Tybzi said pointing to a guy with glasses and short brown hair.

"You can also call me Zach, my real name." Graser said extending his hand and I shook it. Parker and Liam finally found us and tackled Graser in a hug, I'm guessing they hadn't met him before. We all hung out for a little while longer and then a few of us decided to go to The Cheesecake Factory to get lunch.

After that I went back to my hotel room and Devon, Shep, Julio, Brayden, Mitch, Ryan, Zach, and Joe came too to hangout. I sat on Devon's bed with Ryan and Brayden, they squished me in between them so I couldn't move.

"Can you two buttholes please scoot over so I can have some arm?" I said elbowing the both in the sides. Everyone laughed and Ryan, being the nice guy that he is, scooted over.

"Thank you Ryan." I said smiling and hugging him, he smiled and hugged me back. I got butterflies in my stomach when he smiled, like when I was dating Jordan and he would do his cute little crooked smiles. No Emma, he's not cute, he's an asshole who broke your heart. Don't think he's cute.

God I'm going to have a rough time getting over him, he probably is way over me.
-
-
-
Hellllooooo people! I would just like to say thank you so much for over 200 views! That's so cool and hopefully it will grow in number. I would also like to thank my friend Olivia who votes for every chapter I upload so thank you so much Livi😘 ily all