Chapter 2

*BEE'S POV*

I texted Graser that I wanted to record a clip with him on the Cube in 10 minutes. He said okay and that he would hop on soon. I started getting ready to record and setting up all my things like my mic and pulling up Minecraft.

"Hey Emma, you ready to watch me record?" I screamed so she would hear me over her music playing in her headphones. She took them off and ran over to me and pulled up a chair. I'm guessing that was a yes from her.

"Heyimbee and welcome back to the Cubee!" I said starting my intro. I walked around spawn for a bit and then Graser joined and I told him to hop on TeamSpeak. He did and we started recording.

"Hello Mr. GraserMC." I said crouch and hitting him.

"Hey Bee, what did you want to discuss on this lovely day on the Cube?" Graser asked jumping everywhere.

"Well....I was wondering if my friend Emma aka TacoKat on YouTube, yeah I was wondering if she could join the server," I said looking over at Emma and she just looked at me in disbelief. I gave her a big smile and I could tell she was going to thank me big time!

"I'll check out her channel and then I'll make everyone vote and then I'll get back to you and hopefully we'll have a new member on the. Cube." Graser giggling a bit.

"Okay thank you so much Graser! Byeee." I sakis smacking him and jumping everywhere. He said goodbye to me too and then he left the server. I recorded a bit more and then I decided I should wrap up the video and see if Emma wanted to go get some dinner or something.

"Did you have fun watching me record young one? " I asked Emma smiling happily. She tackled me in a hug and repeatedly just kept saying 'thank you'. I laughed and said 'you're welcome' in response to her obsessive thank you's.

"Bee thank you so much for asking Graser that means so much to me, like you don't understand!" Emma said happily. I laughed and replied.

"Emma I know you've been going through some rough things this year and in the past and I've helped you through some of it, but I feel like this would make your days better and stuff. You've been watching these guys for a long I know that for damn sure so this to you." I said smiling. I say her tearing up in happiness and I went over and gave her a big hug.

"How did I end up with such an amazing best frond in my life?" Emma asked while her arms were wrapped around my neck.

"I could ask you the same thing bubble butt." I said and then smacked her butt. She screamed and then I ran around her living room making sure she didn't catch me. She hated when I touched her butt, it's sacred to her. I ran into her bathroom and locked the door.

"Haha now you can't get me." I said backing away from the door. She started banging on the door and laughing.

"Get out here tits so I can punch you." Emma said hitting the door.

"No because it's gonna hurt me." I said laughing and covering my chest.

"Fine I'll sit on the floor till you come out." She said and I heard a thud come from outside the door. She wasn't lying damn that girl is stubborn. After about 15 minutes I came out and saw Emma sitting there on her phone probably on Twitter.

"Took you long enough to come out tits." Emma said and she jumped up punched me in the boobs and then ran to her door.

"We're going to get some Chinese with Poke so get some shoes on and let's gooooo buds." Emma said. I held my boobs in pain and walked over to put on my boots. I slipped them on and walked to the door, Emma was all ready to go when I came out into the living room.

We walked out and got into Emma's car. We drove about 3 minutes to get to a Chinese place I've never heard of before. We got out and walked in, we were greeted by Poke or Zach as his real name was. Emma walked up and gave him a hug, he walked up to me and gave me a hug too which I didn't mind.

We all got a table and sat down and ordered our drinks, Dr. Pepper for Zach, Sierra Mist for Emma, and for me tea. We talked about random things like Minecraft and Pax Prime, which unfortunately I couldn't go to. After about 10 minutes of looking at the menu we all ordered.

"So Bee tell me about you since I don't really know you well." Zach said facing me and taking a sip of his Dr. Pepper.

"Well my name is Bee, I play Minecraft, watch Adventure Time, and love the Amity Affliction. I live in Australia and I'm about to move in with my friend Mitchell also known as StrauberryJam on YouTube. I'm not that interesting, but I'm something so that's enough for me. Tell me about yourself Zach." I said smiling.

"My name is Zach, but some people call me Poke because my name on YouTube and Minecraft is PokeDiger1. I am a Dr. Pepper enthusiast and my best friend is named Joe or Tofuu." Zach said finally. I looked over at Emma and she was on her phone, I feel bad for her sometimes everyone talks to each other, but they never acknowledge her.

"Emma you okay?" I asked her feeling bad that I was spending more time talking to Zach than her. She looked up from her phone and nodded not saying a word. Something is wrong with her and I'm going to get to the bottom of it, I'm not going to let my best friend go into a dark place ever again.
-
-
-
Heyyyy! Chapter 2 up in the same day, and maybe even chapter 3. Hopefully I can keep this schedule up.
Love you guys☮