Chapter 29

"Jordan wake up, it's time to get some sushi." My brother said shaking me. I opened my eyes and stretched out my arms. Sam came up to me and licked my face, I chuckled and pushed his face away from me and I sat up.

"Okay, is Will awake?" I asked my brother.

"Yeah, he's taking a shower now, if you want to take one after him you can, just make it quick because I have some work to get done tonight. Oh and also that girl Sydney, or whatever her name is, she came over to see you." He said opening my door.

"What did you say to her?" I asked him standing up and stretching my arms.

"I told her that you've had a rough day and you were taking a nap. She got mad and walked away and I just closed the door and walked away." My brother said explaining

"Thank you for doing that, I don't really want to see her right now because I'll have to explain to her what happened to Emma." I said.

"What happened to Emma exactly?" He asked leaning against the door frame.

"She tried committing suicide and I found her lying on the bathroom floor of her hotel room. I called 911 and told them what happened, they sent an ambulance and I carried Emma to the lobby until they came. Once we got to the hospital they took her into a room and did stuff to her, The paramedics told me she wasn't breathing and at the moment I just though I had lost her, it turns out she almost died, but I saved her. She's okay now, I can visit her tomorrow so that's good." I said telling my brother the story.

"Wow, that sounds scary and overwhelming. I'm sorry you had to experience that." My brother said giving me a hug and I hugged him back.

"It's good now." I said letting go and sighing.

"Yeah, I think Will is out of the shower so if you want to hop in you can." My brother said leaving my room. Will walked out of the bathroom and into my room.

"I'm going to take a shower so if you want to go on my computer and play some Minecraft you can do that." I said. Will nodded and I walked out of my room, closing the door behind me. I grabbed a towel from out of the hall closet and then I walked into the bathroom. I started the shower and waited for the water to heat up. I took of my clothes and then hopped into the shower.

I quickly washed my hair and my body and then I got out of the shower and walked back into my room, Will was sitting in my chair playing on Kastia on his account.

"Hey I'm going to get changed so don't turn around." I said pulling out a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

"Okay." Will said looking intently at the screen playing Lucky Block Wars. I dropped my towel and put on my boxers and then my jeans, I slid on my shirt and then picked up my towel off the floor and threw it on my bed.

"You ready to go Will?" I asked him grabbing some socks and a pair of shoes.

"Yeah, just let me kill this guy to win the game." Will said smashing the keys on my keyboard and clicking the mouse repeatedly.

"Don't break my set up Hulk." I said slipping on the socks and then my shoes.

"NO WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU BITCH." Will screamed at the computer.

"What happened?" I asked him walking up behind him/

"This guy knocked me off the edge with a lucky bow." He said and then he closed out of everything.

"Oh that sucks for you." I said and WIll elbowed me in the side. I laughed and grabbed my jacket off my computer chair. Will stood up and walked out of my room with me.