Chapter 11

After the movie I was shaking so bad, I felt like Skyping Jordan was even a bad idea. I turned off my laptop and set it down next to my bed. I grabbed my phone charger and plugged my phone in, Jordan and I were just staring at each other smiling.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked propping myself up from my laid down position.

"Of course." Jordan said doing the same thing I did.

"Would you ever try to hurt me? Like it any form." I asked curious if he would actually try to do something like that, he didn't seem like the guy to that.

"Never, whether it be cheating, abuse, or calling you stuff. I would never do something to hurt you." He said becoming serious. I smiled because he just seemed to be so considerate of me and it felt nice.

"How did I end up with such a perfect guy?" I asked myself lying back down.

"I could ask you the same thing beautiful." Jordan said smiling.

"I'm going to sleep. Do you want to stay on Skype or do you want to end it here?" I asked pulling my covers higher up on my body.

"I want to stay on Skype. We can be can be one of those couples who stay on FaceTime or something all night." Jordan said lying down and tossing around for a bit until he was comfortable.

"Goodnight gorgeous. Sweet dreams." Jordan said smiling.

"Goodnight handsome." I said blowing a kiss to him and he did the same in return. I shut my eyes and drifted to sleep, I heard Jordan say something, but I couldn't quite make it out.

*JORDAN'S POV*

"Goodnight handsome." Emma said in response to me and she blew a kiss, I did one in return. She closed her eyes and I could tell she was drifting to sleep.

"I love you." I whispered so she wouldn't hear me. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep slowly, but surely. I couldn't wait to wake up and see her next to me, well on a phone screen.

*EMMA'S POV*
<morning>

I woke up and looked at my screen and Jordan was sitting there staring at me. I smiled and hid my face in my covers.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Jordan said standing up and taking his phone with him. He went into his kitchen and started making some breakfast for himself. I thought I should do the same so I got up and walked into my kitchen.

"What are you making?" I asked Jordan as I grabbed a granola bar and a naked juice.

"I am making a breakfast sandwich with egg and bacon and the buns are beagles." Jordan said grabbing some things from his fridge.

"Sounds yummy. I'm having a granola bar and a blue machine naked juice." I said holding up my unsatisfying breakfast.

"You have to eat more than that." Jordan said putting some bacon in a pan.

"Bee and I are going out so I'll eat when I'm with her." I said taking a bite of my granola bar.

"Okay okay, do you want to meet my cat Sam?" Jordan asked picking up his phone.

"Oh my god, yes! I love cats." I said jumping up and down. Jordan laughed and walked into his living room and bent down next to an all black cat.

"Sam this is my girlfriend Emma, Emma this is my cat Sam." Jordan said introducing us to each other.

"It's nice to meet you Sam." I said laughing. Jordan laughed and walked back over to his cooking. I heard someone ask who Jordan was talking to.

"My girlfriend, Emma this is my brother." Jordan said showing me this brother.