Hero and Villain

By jackm1231

After Izuku experience a tragedy he runs and changes realizing that he is alone he decides to do what he has... More

The beginning
Decisions
New Lives
Exams
Meetings
USJ
Sports Festival Pt. 1
Sports Festival Pt. 2
Sports Festival Pt. 3
Changes and Discoveries
Names and Friends
The Hunter and The Hunted
Aftermath and Heroes
Finals and Changes
Shopping and Memories
Summer Camp
Attacked Pt.1
Attacked Pt.2
Battles and Revelations
Confrontations and New Arrangements
Adjusting
License Exam
Classes and Appearances
New Position and Analysis
Comrades and Deals
Rescue
Sides and Loyalty
Successor and Next Step
New Member and Setup
War Pt. 1
War Pt. 2
War Pt. 3

Work and Reputations

1.4K 58 22
By jackm1231

Izuku POV

I open the door to the 1-A classroom to see Aizawa and UA's big three Nejire Hado quirk Wave Motion, Tamaki Amajiki quirk Manifest, and Mirio Togata quirks Permeation and One For All. I look at Aizawa and then the big three I notice Mirio looking at me closely but trying to hide it. "So what did you need me for?" Aizawa just sighs "Not me that needs you, it's Mirio. Also these three are going to be presenting to the class and it may cut into your lesson" I nod. "That's fine I'll adjust accordingly now Mirio did you need something" Mirio just looks at his friends and Aizawa then comes back to me and smiles. The smile somehow reminds me a little of Allmight's but there's more to it as if it's asking a question itself.

"Um yes but can we talk somewhere more private? It's a little personal" he says looking more serious and a little nervous and I figure it has to do with One For All. Aizawa and the other two just look at us confused then I just nod at Mirio "Sure that's fine we can talk after school" Mirio just smiles again. "Sure thing where can I find you?" I then turn and start walking away from them then say "Class 1-A's basement" that surprises the big three and Aizawa just smirks.

Later on I am just sitting at my work station looking between two windows one of my files on the league of villains and others are of recent villain encounters. I am trying to see if I can find the league knowing the more than likely have my Identity and are figuring a way to find me. I open a new encounter that intrigues me not because it is the league but because of the manner in which it happened. Apparently a small time gang robbed a store only to run into a bigger villain that messed them all up big time but the weirdest part is that the smaller villains say they don't remember a thing except bird masks. I sit back thinking of villains with bird quirks or masks that I know and only one thing comes to mind. "Huh so the Eight Percepts are making a move again" I then get a strange feeling of being watched and I turn pulling out my gun I had on my table.

"Woah sorry didn't think I'd scare you too bad Izuku" I relax seeing Mirio's face looking at me from the wall and I turn back to connect the incident with the Eight Percepts file. "Are you coming in or not Mirio?" I then hear him step inside "Yeah yeah I um had something to ask you" I just type away on my computer. "Sir wants you to come over and help him on a case" I stop and spin around eyes narrowed "Wait your saying the Sir Nighteye the hero who is known for helping other heroes with their cases wants help from me a kid he sees as dangerous to you and Allmight for knowing too much?" Mirio just nods silently and looks down "Yeah that and I would like your help with something as well" I look a little confused "Care to elaborate future symbol of peace?" Mirio nods. He then walks over to my nightstand and grabs my alarm clock and phases into the ground with the alarm clock in hand however weirdly the alarm clock phases with him. I can't help but light up with a creepy smile as I watch him reappear alarm clock still in hand and he looks at me nervously "For some reason my quirk has changed and I don't know the extents so I want you to help me find out" he put the alarm clock back. "First two questions are when did it start and who knows" Mirio sits on my bed and thinks for a moment "About a day or two ago and no one knows yet just you" I nod. "Ok and how much of One For All can you use?"

Mirio smiles as if to say something but stops when his eyes widen and then I know my theory must be right and he looks at me surprised. "I just managed 5% a few days ago you don't think-" I cut him off with my hand "Oh I do you see One For All from what I have gathered holds tremendous power so its not unlikely that said power would bleed into you quirk enhancing it as it enhances your strength" Mirio just looks at his hands. "So your quirk must be evolving due to this new burst of power that is One For All which begs the question: What else has it done?" Mirio just looks at me confused "If One For All supercharges your quirk then what's to say it hasn't done anything else since you had it or has something happened?" Mirio just shakes his head. "Ok you know what? tell Sir I'll be there even though I know he's going to use it as some kind of test for my loyalty" Mirio just smiles a little painfully "And in addition I'll help you with your quirk's" I turn back to my computer expecting him to get up and leave. "Is there something else Mirio?" I can hear him fidget behind me "Sir asked me to ask you a few questions about your backstory the pieces he doesn't have" I sigh. "Tell him if he wants to know he can ask when am I supposed to go over there?" I turn to see Mirio frozen about to walk through the wall "Oh well he said at your earliest convenience but you know Sir so" I nod knowing what those words' true meaning were.

After school the next day I pack my backpack with my computer and flash drives that contain multiple cases. I have good information on intending to hand it over to Nighteye seeing as he would use the info well. I stop in front of the Nighteye agency only to hear a sudden yell "Hey Bunny glad you came. My eyes jump to the origin of the voice and I see it's Mirio or Lemillion since he is in his uniform. "Lemillion came to give me the tour?" "Yeah Kinda Sir wanted me to bring you in and show you to him once you got here." I nod and he waves me over. "Lets go" I follow behind him as he leads me up to Nighteyes office and once we get there we hear laughing on the other side.

I sigh as Mirio opens the door showing Nighteye scolding Bubble Girl while she cries out in laughter from being attached to a tickle torture deviece. He then turns to us and he scowls at me and turns away walking to his desk "Mirio, Bubble Girl you may go I need to speak with him privately" Mirio looks a little unsure and helps Bubble Girl who asks him about me. I start as they leave "Look I know you have some kind of test prepared and all but if you actually want help I am here so what case is it?" Nighteye doesn't respond for a minute. "Take the Helmet off" I turned a little in confusion, not sure if I heard him right. "What?" "You heard me, if we are to talk I want to see your face" I sigh and look at the cameras. I then take my helmet off and place it on his desk then look up at him right in the eyes "Ok Nighteye now what do you want?" he huffs. "I don't trust you at all, to me you seem like the biggest threat to Mirio and Allmight, you seem to know things you shouldn't and use that to increase your standing and reputation" I then jump in annoyed by his speech clearly meant to insult me. "Is there a point or question to this? If not I will leave" Nighteye just looked at me scowling then leaned onto his desk.

"Why are you here?"

"What do you mean why am I here? You asked me"

"No, why are you here in general, why did you choose to be an info broker, why did you reveal what you knew to Gran Torino, why did you work with villains if you want to help heroes, you see you tell us you want to help heroes but when I look into your past all I see is the makings of a villain, So Why Are You Hear?"

I stand there a moment as every word he said sinks into me and weighs me down. I then realize that he is right. Why am I here? I am easily in one of the most valuable positions to villains. My past also doesn't look good when I worked with Villains and criminals I always told myself that it wasn't that bad. However it was I have no Idea what the criminals had done with my info I just  gave it to them so am I a villain? If so, why am I here? Was it just me surviving as I said it was to Kacchan? The moment that thought hits my head everything stops and the weight of Nighteyes word disappears.

"Survival"

Yes that is what it was I was just trying to survive. This world is unfair and all I was doing was surviving doesn't matter what I did as long as it served the greater good and helped me to survive. Working with villains was simply to help me survive, revealing what I knew to Gran Torino was also just surviving, Working with UA to help the future heroes was also just for my survival.

Nighteye just looks at me still but I can see the emotions and thoughts swirling behind his eyes. "You want to know why I am here, to be honest I had been unsure about the reason" Nighteye just leans in now intrigued. "Everything I had done in my past I did because I had to or needed to" Nighteye sits back as if he had come to his own conclusion about me. "Then you're even more of a threat than I thought" his face becoming more serious. I just grab my helmet and put it on while walking to the door "Then you should be more careful Nighteye" and with that I exit the room.

When I exit the room I see Mirio standing there, his smile traded for a straight line showing his nervousness and a small tinge of fear. "So how did it go Bunny?" I just stop in front of him and stare for a minute. "It was enlightening now lets go work on that quirk of yours" he nods and we both go to the small train area in the agency.

When we get there I pull out my computer and some of the flash drives "We are gonna run some tests" I throw him a flashdrive. He looks at the flashdrive then me "Phase only your hand and the flash drive then throw it back to me" he does as I say. When he throws it the moment he stops touching him it stops phasing and I catch it. I type into my computer and throw him the flash drive giving him a wide assortment of tests to run on it.

It has been about 10 minutes and I have all I need for his permeation now I want to test One For All. "Use permeation and One For All In your right arm and punch upwards" he looks a little stunned "How much should I use?" I think for a moment. "Actually explain to me how you use One For All first" he then walks over to me and sits. "Well I have been using it like my permeation turning it on and off when I need it but the backlash is pretty harsh" I look at him in disbelief but he can't tell. "Try using it a different way then it isn't like your permeation quirk its different so use it differently instead of on and off just flood yourself with the power and use it"

Mirio looks at me with wide eyes then smiles brightly and then gets up going to the center of the room. He then focuses and suddenly lights up with energy. I then turn my record on in my helmet. I watch as he punches and a burst of wind shoots out hitting the roof. "Good now punch with permeation on" he nods and punches again while phasing and the blast of wind still occurs except stronger than before. He just looks at the dent in the wall he made then smiles at me "Wow that's new" I just nod closing my laptop and putting it away after I pull out the flash drives and put them down. Mirio just looks at me as I get up and walk out of the room and out of the agency.

As I walk back to UA it's night and not many people are out but someone does catch my eye and I see him as the leader of the Eight Precepts named Kai Chisaki or as he prefers to be called Overhaul. He is one of the few people that I am unsure what their quirk is and that fact alone has me wary of him and his whole operation. I decide to follow him in hopes of seeing something and when I do I find something. I see him meet with Jin Bubaigawara or Twice for the League Of Villains they talk for a bit then get into a car with Twice driving. I sneak after the car and when it stops I plant a tracker in one of the wheel wells. However after I do and they drive off a van pulls up and when the door opens I am hit with a quirk I recognize as Chronostasis. I drop to the ground and a large hand reaches out and pulls me into the car.

"Who are you and why are you following our boss?" I look at the large man holding me to recognize him as Rikiya Katsukame and the voice came from the puppet on his shoulder that I see to be Joi Irinaka the director of the Eight Precepts. I curse at myself mentally for being so stupid as to not look for others following Overhaul and Twice. "I wanted to find the League Of Villains" I say the cold truth and Irinaka or Mimic just eyes me "Whatever Overhaul will know what to do with you Bunny" suddenly the van stops and I realize we had been moving. Mimic looks at the group "Alright Chrono you stay here with our guest the rest of us lets go" they all nod and Chrono sits near me.

"So why are you after the League Bunny?" I sit up and lean back against the van "If you think I'm gonna spill my heart cause you asked your wrong" Chrono just huffs. "Overhaul actually thinks highly of you Bunny, lets see if he will like you when you meet" my eyes widen behind my helmet and I hear a large ruckus only for the van to open and the group to come back inside minus one which was the driver however Nemoto Shin jumps in and starts driving away. However I am more preoccupied by the last one who stepped into the van seeing him to be Overhaul.

"Oh Bunny what a pleasure to meet you in person I have been watching your activities with a high interest"

____________________________________________________________________________

Greetings Readers

Now we are getting into one of my favorite arcs

Also I have a question for you should I go into manga spoilers or stop updating when I catch up then continue when we resume the season?

1.yes to continue

2.No to stop (would also start another fanfic)

Comment on which you choose

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed comment and vote see you next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 3.3K 25
Deku was a quirkless boy who nearly gave up on his dream, but Bakugo convinced him to continue. Due to an accident when he was 7, he gave up on becom...
832 29 19
Original story here! https://www.wattpad.com/story/285167786-evanescent Izuku Midoriya had always been quirkless. But he badly wanted to be a hero an...
3.5K 53 50
Ever since Izuku Midoriya was discovered to be quirkless, his life has been nothing but torment. So what will he do when he is offered an escape to h...
14.7K 249 16
Izuku was told by many that he would never be a hero, he wasn't strong enough, he was powerless, but he rejects them all he will be powerful, and unl...