The New Girl's Secrets~ M.P.

By K33V4H

When y/n gets pregnant during her sophomore year, her father kicks her out. After a year of living out of her... More

Introduction
No Means No
The Hangout Pt.1
The Hangout Pt.2
Mind Your Business Polibio
A Busy Day
Confessions
Blackmail
Payback's a Bitch
Insta Posts
The Party
Rooms and House
A Cry For Help
A Daddy For Christmas
Surprises
Valentine's Day
Secret Birthday
After The Party.
First Fight
Mattia's Birthday
Graduation Day
July 4th
Robbery
New Boyfriend
Thanksgiving
Apartment
Moving Day
First Family Christmas
Promises and Hotel Rooms
Promises and Hotel Rooms Pt2
Tour Time Surprise
Drugged
Pregnancy Announcement
Gender Reveal
Easter
Fireworks
Bleeding Bride
Home
Wedding Take 2
Family Photos
Unexpected Visitor
Truth Uncovered
Not a Chapter!!!
Forever
Genders
Nora Jaide and Declan James
Brynnlee's Paper
New Book

Leo Jay Polibio

3.3K 49 73
By K33V4H

September 17th 8 a.m.

"Babe get up! You have class in thirty minutes!" I yell. Mattia groans and finally sits up.

"When is my baby boy going to be born?" He asks. I laugh and kiss his forehead.

"Any day now. Now go! You're gonna be late!" I yell. He gets up and gets dressed, quickly running out the door.

"Brynnlee baby, get up. You have school today." I say. Brynnlee yawns and sits up. I hand her an outfit and I walk out to get dressed.

Brynn's outfit:

Your outfit:

I walk downstairs and pack Brynnlee's lunch.

Brynn's lunch:

"You ready baby?" I ask. She nods and grabs her bag. I put her in the car and hand her the lunch, getting in and driving to the preschool.

"Hi Brynnlee!" The teacher says. Brynn smiles and waves, quickly running over to Camden.

"My fiancè is picking her up today." I say. The teacher smiles.

"Okay! I'll make sure to let everyone know." She replies. I walk out and feel something cold run down my leg.

"Oh my god." I say. I pull out my phone and call Ale.

"Yeah?" ~A

"My water just broke." ~Y

"Wait where are you?" ~A

"Outside of Brynnlee's preschool." ~Y

"Why are you calling me?!" ~A

"Because your house is the closest! I can't drive like this! I'm about to pop a baby out of my vagina!" ~Y

"Okay chill! I'm on my way." ~A

"Hurry! I'm not trying to give birth in a parking lot Alejandro!" ~Y

"God your hormones are going insane." ~A

"Are you here yet?" ~Y

"I see you I'm pulling up right now." ~A

I hang up and Ale runs out with Kairi.

"Is it coming?" Kai asks.

"No! I just pranked you! Of course it's coming dumbass!" I yell.

"Sorry." He says. They lead me to the car and rush to the emergency room.

"Name?"

"We don't have time for that. My baby is coming and I need a doctor." I say. The nurse looks up at me with wide eyes and runs to go get a doctor.

"Ughhhh it hurts!" I yell. Ale pulls his phone out and calls Mattia.

"Hello?" ~M

"We're at the hospital with your girl bro! The baby is coming." ~A

"Oh my god! I'm on my way!" ~M

"Mattia is coming." Ale says. I nod and throw my head back, screaming. A doctor runs in and grabs my hand, leading me to the delivery room. They lay me down and prepare me for the birth.

"I'm here!" Mattis yells. I look at him with teary eyes.

"We're about to get started. Are you ready?" I nod.

"1, 2, 3. Push!" I scream and push.

"1, 2, 3. Push!"

"We have the head. 1, 2, 3. Push!" I push again.

"One more time! Push!" I push one last time and they cut the umbilical cord. They wash him and hand him to me.

"What's his name?" The nurse asks. I look at Mattia.

"Leo Jay Polibio." I say. The nurse nods and sends everyone in.

"I'm taking a picture." Roshaun says. I laugh and he takes the photo.

Roshaun's post:

Liked by mattiapolibio, alejandrosario, and 9,482 others.

Caption: welcoming Leo Jay Polibio into our little dysfunctional family. 💙

Y/nxMattia: he looks so much like Mattia!
  ^Y/nslefttoe: Crazy.

tiktokroom: #LJP
  ^mattiapolibio: #LJP

alejandrosario: the amount of times y/n bullied me on the way to the hospital is disrespectful.
  ^Y/n.Polibio: maybe if you hadn't wasted time asking stupid questions, I would've been nicer. 😗✌

Load more comments...

"Alright everyone, we're going to let the mother and the baby get some rest. They need it." The doctor says.

"I'll be back later with Brynnlee." Mattia says. I nod and he walks out.

"Hi baby boy." I say. He looks at me and smiles.

"You're gonna be momma little boy aren't you?" I say, tickling him. He giggles and I smile, a tear falling out of my eye.

"I promise to love and protect you for the rest of my life, okay baby?" I say. He yawns and I kiss his forehead. The nurse comes in and takes him to the nursery and I drift of to sleep.

One Week Later

"Welcome home bubba." I say. Leo smiles and I take him to his room.

"He's gonna be a momma's boy. I just know it." Mattia says. I laugh.

"It's okay. Brynnlee is a daddy's girl." I reply. He smiles and wraps one hand around my waist and the other around Brynnlee's head, staring down at the sleeping baby in the crib.

"This is the only thing I need in life." He says. I smile and lay my head on his shoulder.

"This is the only thing I want in life." I say. We all walk out and I turn the light off.

Your post:

Liked by mattiapolibio, roshaun_diah, and 11,371 others.

Caption: The start of a new chapter to a beautiful story.

Comments disabled.

I walk into my room and lay on the bed, putting my hand in the air and staring at my engagement ring.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Mattia says. I look over at him and smile.

"It's gorgeous."

"You know what else is gorgeous?"

"What?"

"There's this girl. She has long brown hair and the perfect curves. Her eyes sparkle like the ocean on a bright windy day. She is the kindest, most beautiful person I've ever met. And guess what."

"What."

"I get to marry her." He says, kissing me. I smile and lay my head on his lap.

"Ever wonder how life would be if we never met?" I ask. He sighs and looks up.

"I'd be lost without you. You gave me purpose. I felt needed even if you didn't actually need me. Without you my life would mean nothing." He says. I smile and he plays with my hair.

"I'd be lost without you too. I will never admit this again, but I really did need you. You brought a life into my life that I had been searching for, for months. I love you Mattia Polibio."

"I love you more Y/n l/n."

...........................................................

A/n: 'I love you' the originality between this chapter and the others is ✨immaculate✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
242 71 7
After suffering through a traumatizing night, Lilly's life has been left a wreck. It has been a year since the incident, and Lilly is trying to get h...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.2K 76 9
What happen whens two best friends from childhood are bounded in a arranged marriage?? . Can Anushree pass all the obstacles? By marrying her childho...