The New Girl's Secrets~ M.P.

By K33V4H

When y/n gets pregnant during her sophomore year, her father kicks her out. After a year of living out of her... More

Introduction
No Means No
The Hangout Pt.1
The Hangout Pt.2
Mind Your Business Polibio
A Busy Day
Confessions
Blackmail
Payback's a Bitch
Insta Posts
The Party
Rooms and House
A Cry For Help
A Daddy For Christmas
Surprises
Valentine's Day
Secret Birthday
After The Party.
First Fight
Mattia's Birthday
Graduation Day
July 4th
Robbery
New Boyfriend
Thanksgiving
Apartment
Moving Day
First Family Christmas
Promises and Hotel Rooms
Promises and Hotel Rooms Pt2
Tour Time Surprise
Drugged
Pregnancy Announcement
Gender Reveal
Easter
Leo Jay Polibio
Bleeding Bride
Home
Wedding Take 2
Family Photos
Unexpected Visitor
Truth Uncovered
Not a Chapter!!!
Forever
Genders
Nora Jaide and Declan James
Brynnlee's Paper
New Book

Fireworks

3.1K 51 44
By K33V4H

"So, how's the pregnancy going?" Vic asks.

"Miserable. I literally can't get up out of bed without Mattia's help." I reply. They both laugh and we continue shopping.

"If that is how bad pregnancy is going to be, I'm adopting." Tay says. We all laugh and walk into Victoria's Secret.

"Welcome ladies! Can I help you find anything?" A guy asks, staring at me. Vic and I stare at Taylor and smirk.

"She wants something blue to wear for her boyfriend." Vic says, pointing at Taylor. The guy calls over another worker and sends Taylor with her.

"I'm gonna head to the bathroom, I'll be back." Vic says. I nod and turn my attention back to the guy in front of me.

"I don't need any help, I'm just here for my friends." I say. He smirks and places his hand on my stomach.

"W-what are you doing?" I say, backing away from him. He walks closer and I turn around and walk out quickly. I call Roshaun because Mattia is in the middle of class and I need help.

"Hello?" ~R

"Ro some guy is following me." ~Y

"Where are the girls?" ~R

"Vic is in the bathroom and Tay is trying stuff on. He touched my stomach Ro! I'm terrified." ~Y

"Me and Ale are on our way. Try to find someone to help you." ~R

"Okay. Please hurry." ~Y

Roshaun's POV

"It is the fourth of July bro, what the hell is some dude doing following around a pregnant girl?!" Ale says as he gets in the car.

"Why did she call you?" He asks.

"Mattia went to New York to get her something." I reply.

"What is he getting her?"

"I don't know, but he told me to tell her that he had class today so he could go get it."

"Whatever let's just hurry and get to the mall so we can save y/n from some perverted psycho." He says. We pull into the parking lot and immediately run into the mall. I make eye contact with y/n and we run over to her.

"Are you okay?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"He's looking at us." She says, sobbing. I hug her and look around, finding the guy that was following her. I point to him and Ale walks over.

"Back the fuck of you perverted freak! She's pregnant!" He yells, punching the guy. Y/n and I run over and I pull Ale off of the guy. We take y/n to the car and she calls the girls to explain why she left.

"Did he do anything other than touch your stomach?" Ale asks. She shakes her head.

"No I wouldn't let him get close enough to." She says. Just then, I get a call from Mattia.

"Hello?" ~R

"Have you heard from y/n? I called her but she didn't answer." ~M

"She's with me right now." ~R

"I thought she was shopping with thw girls?" ~M

"Some guy touched her stomach and started following her around so she called me to come get her since you were in class." ~R

"Oh. I'll come pick her up then." ~M

"We just left the mall so we aren't home yet. Besides, she still needs to go get Brynnlee." ~R

"I'll pick up Brynn and meet you at your house to get y/n." ~M

"K. See you soon." ~R

"Bye." ~M

"Who was that?" Y/n asks.

"Your mans. He is gonna pick up Brynn and then you." I reply. She nods and lays her head against the window. When we get home, Mattia is already there and y/n is asleep. I get out and walk over to Mattia.

"She's sleeping." I say. He nods and walks over to the car, opening the door and picking her up. He walks to his car and sets her down, buckling her in.

"Thanks for helping her." He says. I nod and he gets into the car.

"Bye!" Ale says. Mattia waves and they drive off.

Mattia's POV

We get home and I carry y/n inside and set her on the couch. I go to the backyard and start setting up for the Fourth of July party we're having tonight.

Decorations:
(The amount of cupcakes is immaculate)

"Baby?" I hear y/n say as I place the final fork down on one of the tables.

"Yeah?" I say, turning to face her.

"I would have helped you." She says. I walk over and kiss her forehead.

"You help me with everything dear. Let me do this one thing." I say. She nod and smiles at the decorations.

After a couple hours, the boys start to show up. I play with the box in my pocket, nervously.

"Yo Mattia! You good?" Kai says. Y/n looks at me and I nod.

"Actually I have something to ask y/n." I say, Roshaun pulls out his phone and records. She tilts her head and I walk over and grab her hands.

"I lost you once and that was the worst thing to ever happen to me. I remember seeing the post that Mar made last year on this very day and feeling like I would never get you back. When I found out you were carrying my baby, I was so happy and I just couldn't wait to marry you. Y/n, everytime I think about you, look at you, and even speak to you, I feel fireworks. I want to feel this way for the rest of my life." I say. I slowly pull out the box and get down on my knee.

"Do you remember the promise I made to you when I gave you that promise ring?" I say. She puts her hand over her mouth and starts crying.

"Y/n m/n l/n, will you marry me?" I ask. Everyone gasps.

"Yes! Oh my god yes!" She yells. I put the ring on her finger and kiss her.

"After this baby is born, I'm claiming you forever." I say. She smiles and hugs me.

"Can we eat now?" Roshaun asks. We all laugh and I nod.

"Let's eat."

Roshaun's post:

Liked by alvaromero, robertgeorges, and 8,749 others.

Caption: my main bitch is gettin hitched.

Y/nxMattia: yay! 💍

tiktokroom: 💍👀

Y/n.Polibio: I changed my user already 😗✌
  ^njboyzxy: oh she ready ready.
    ^Y/n.Polibio: best believe.
      ^alejandrosario: simp
        ^Y/n.Polibio: but this simp gettin married while you're gonna die alone 😘💍

Load more comments...

...........................................................

A/n: y/n is getting hitched 😈💍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242 71 7
After suffering through a traumatizing night, Lilly's life has been left a wreck. It has been a year since the incident, and Lilly is trying to get h...
37.6K 2.6K 10
The love god, Namjoon is worried that the mortals don't respect him anymore when they seize praying and giving offerings to him. He is even more so...
62.9K 2.5K 22
friendships & feelings.
8.6K 272 17
Just some really cute guys to face claim❤️