Forbidden Attraction - JAEYON...

By RaMi1601

✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really... More

Distance
Obligations
Obstacles
Comfort Zone
I didn't . did I ?
Sunbaenim
Loathe You
Strongest feeling
Situation Matters
Wine & You
Baby don't stop
Baby don't like it
Take care
Civil Talk
You know nothing Jung Jaehyun
Seo Youngho
4 years ago
Choco Chips icecream
Are we friends?
Blast from Past
Japan Diaries - Tokyo
Japan Diaries - Osaka
What are we doing ?
What happens in Japan , stays in Japan or not
Not Your fault
Not A Problem
Cuddle Bear
Maldives Diary
Small and Lovely
Old flames died
A little Jealousy
Now you hear it
Little Bit Open Up
The Jungs
Past mistakes
Different
Valentine Boi
A total Mess
Along the wrong way
Way to Hell
Last Breath
Damage beyond Repair
Suffering
Hi this is TY TEN
His Saviour
Ring the Bell
How I love him
My Hell and Heaven
Promise

Our Very First

4.9K 145 448
By RaMi1601

Taeyong decided to surprise his boyfriend by sudden arrival . Yeah boyfriend..
It sounds super cheesy for Taeyong but Jaehyun was a cheese factory. So the older had to be a little cheesy for his boyfriend too.

Not that Taeyong was complaining because Jaehyun was doing everything possible for him after that got together.

Taking caring of him , dealing with his mental pressures , distracting him from Allkpop the biggest TY hater news site in Korea and antis , taking him to dates , go shopping together, meeting his family, bringing him to Jungs and introduced him as his boyfriend officially to his family , helping him in his work , giving him enough space ..

On the top of it ...
Amazing sex...

Taeyong and Ten were suppose to go back to Korea few days later but Taeyong decided to come back as soon as his work finished.

In this past weeks they couldn't talk much actually.
Jaehyun is preparing for his debut and Taeyong was busy with their work.

He really missed the younger so much.

Knowing Jaehyuns schedule , Taeyong decided to call at Triple T . He wanted to surprise him but he needed to be careful.
Jaehyun can be anywhere in the giant Triple T building.

To his disappointment , Jaehyun wasn't there.
So he went to Jungs .

There he was greeted by Jaehyuns mom who was one of the sweetest and warmest person he ever met.

Jaehyun wasn't there too. He wasn't going home for almost a week.
But Taeyong was happy that he went to his family house.
He got to eat lunch with Jaehyuns mom and learn many things about Jaehyun.
His mother was happy with their relationship which made Taeyong feeling better than ever.
Specially when she asked him to call him Mom.
Truth to be told , Taeyong isn't really familiar with family bondings.
But Jaehyun just happens to change his whole perspective day by day.

After leaving the Jungs house he went to Jaehyuns apartment.
The younger wasn't there too and the watchman said he was barely home.

Things made Taeyong worried and he won't lie .. he was getting a little suspicious.
Yet he shrugged off the feeling. He didn't let his insecurities make him doubt his boyfriend.

Taeyong decided to visit their favorite restaurant and ask any part time waiter a simple favor.
Call Jaehyun and ask him to visit saying it's emergency.
And boom..
Taeyong will be there.

He stopped at the lane accross the restaurant and waited for the lights to go green for passerbys.

As he crossed the road .. his heart dropped seeing a familiar figure inside the restaurant laughing with another person.

Jaehyun... With a Girl.

He decided not to jump into any conclusion and ask him directly.

" Hello Jaehyun "
Taeyong tried to sound totally normal.

" Hey Taeyong. "
No Baby .. no Tae..

" Hi.. what's up.. what are you doing ?"

" oh .. I'm... Working actually. You know preparation for debut and all.. "

" Yeah I know... You are in Triple T now right ?"

" Hmm... When are you coming back ?"

Liar..

Taeyong walked inside the Restaurant gracefully . Good thing he was wearing glasses and mask that people wouldn't know who he was. Jaehyun didn't even see him coming.

" Well can you FaceTime right now ? I miss you .."

" I'm really busy actually Taeyong. I'll call you later hmm ?"

Without replying Taeyong just shoved his phone inside the pocket and stood in front of the table where Jaehyun was.

" Hey Jaehyun "

Jaehyuns eyes got wider when he heard the voice. The girl looked at Taeyongs direction in confusion..

And Taeyongs eyes were on her too.

Fair , small pretty face , long dark hair , obviously younger than both of them , a doll type girl everyboy wants to date.

Jaehyun stood up..
" Taeyong when did you arrived ?"

Taeyong removed his glass and mask making the girl gasp.

" When you were busy "
Taeyongs voice had pure sarcasm.

" Do you wanna.."

" Hi... I'm Taeyong.."
Taeyong ignored Jaehyun and introduced himself to the girl.

She stood up and smiled ,
" I'm Tzuyu .."

" She is my friend.."
Jaehyun replied.

" Ohh I see..."
Taeyong raised his eyebrow. Inside , he was burning.

What was going on between her and Jaehyun?
Why did Jaehyun lied ?

Jaehyun was looking awkwardly at Taeyong so does the girl.

And Taeyong being Taeyong left them without saying anything ...

But Jaehyun didn't stopped him .. not even tried to explain himself.

Taeyong went to his apartment after months instead of his family house.
He was feeling betrayed ... Broken... Shocked... Stupid...
Confused as hell....

" Aahhh...... I'm going insane... Why the fuck he lied ...?"
He threw his phone against the wall .. thankfully his phone didn't break but he was shattered.

Hugging his knees he start crying and cursing Jaehyun ....

That asshole didn't even bother to give him a call....

For 2 days....

No call
No text
No trying to meet
At all.

Taeyongs uncle and aunty didn't know he was back . He told them plain lie.

Ten texted him and he acted normal.

But Taeyong was done for.

What kind of stupid he actually was that he trusted Jaehyun...
He thought they would last ..

But Jaehyun saved him . He made him feel so special. He asked the older to be his boyfriend .

Then why ?

Was Haeun right ?
Jaehyun was straight and just confused.
Now he was sure about his sexuality . That's why he was cheating on him with some doll faced younger girl who can make his 4 mini Jungs running inside his house dream come true.

" Guess... Karma feels like this huh...
I rejected Xiaojun who could treat me the best , who wanted to take me away from everything but I insulted him. Hurt him and now I'm suffering...

Why Jaehyun..."

He took another bottle of vodka and gulped it all..

Because he was doing the same thing for last 2 days after he returned .
And Jaehyun didn't even care ...

" I'm so Fucking stupid... So stupid... S..o... Stupid..."
Taeyong kept slapping himself and cry until he passed out on the floor.

He woke up feeling his body moving weirdly as if he was in a car.

Oh wait... He was.

But he couldn't see anything. His eyes were blindfolded. Hands also tied.

" What the fuck... Who the hell are you fucking bastard what do you want you freaking asswhip ?"

" Gosh Tae.... That dirty mouth of yours "

Jaehyun..

" What the hell is wrong with you Jaehyun? Why are you doing this to me ? Where are you taking me ?"

Jaehyun chuckled,
" You'll see..."

" Are you planning to kill me ? You and your girlfriend are planning to get rid of me now right ? "
Taeyong didn't expect his voice to shake like this. He isn't a weakling for fucks sake. Maybe it's his alcohol ...

Jaehyun stopped the car ..
" Wait here...
Oh .
You have no choice ...
Don't scream and waste your energy because my car is soundproof."

Taeyong heard him leaving the car and he start screaming and moving inside the car.

" Help... This man kidnapped me.
He'll kill me..
Please help... Please.."

He tried to kick Jaehyuns car to make loud noises but obviously it didn't helped him.

Jaehyun got inside the car few minutes later..

" God Taeyong... You are so clumsy.."

He tried to feed Taeyong a tablet but Taeyong start moving and spitting it out.

" Aaiishhhh... Stay still..."

" You are feeding me poison right ?"

Jaehyun didn't speak .. he just forced Taeyong to take the tablet and stuffed his mouth with some kind of sour liquid.

Jaehyun started his car and Taeyong laid back at the seat.

How many times people would try to kill him ?
Can't they just leave him alone.

His body start relaxing and he thought Jaehyun gave him slow poisoning .
Atleast he wasn't torturing him physically but mentally..

Jaehyun stopped the car after a good time of driving.
He opened the door and threw Taeyong over his shoulder.

" So you brought me to my death destination eh ?"

Jaehyun start walking without saying anything so Taeyong took the chance and start punching him with his tied hands.  He was also trying to get off from his shoulder and kick him.

" Aaahhhh..
You asshole monster..."
Taeyong scolded Jaehyun when the younger spanked his ass real hard but Jaehyun just laughed.

" My boyfriend is just throwing tantrums. Don't mind him.. "
Jaehyun spoke .

Taeyong realized that there must be someone and it's his only chance to survive.

" Yaahh.... Hyung... Noonaa... Ajhushshiiii... Ajumma... Help me please... He will kill me please... Please save me.... You see he has tied me.. please..."

" There is no use of screaming Tae... We are in the elevator now ."

" What the fuck... Jaehyun... Let me go.. you can fuck anyone you want but let me go you stupid fucking moron... "

Jaehyun acted as if he was not even bothering Taeyong and his blabbering.

Taeyong could make an idea that it was atleast 50 the floor counting how much longer it took them to reach there...

" You are gonna throw me from the roof right ?"

" Who knows ?"

Jaehyun had Taeyong still over his left shoulder . He struggled a little but managed to open the door at last.
Then he put Taeyong down and closed the door.

He dragged the older to somewhere and Taeyong could feel cold breeze touching his skin.

" Sit down.."
Jaehyun pressed Taeyongs shoulder and made him sit .

" When are you going to kill me ?"

" Say ahh..."

" Jaehyun wh... Huu... Uhhuuu..."

" Drink this poison . It's yummy .."

Poison .. okay..

It was boba tea..
Fine.. boba tea flavored poison it is.

But Jaehyun had to pull away the straw stopping Taeyong from drinking.

" What now ..."

" Open your mouth wide ..."

" Another poison huh ?"

" Yongie... I said open your mouth .. "

" Uhuuu.."
Taeyong pressed his lips together tightly not to give Jaehyun any chance to feed him more poison.

But surprisingly .. Taeyong was feeling better after drinking poison.

" Taeyong please open your mouth.."

Taeyong shook his head.

Finding no other choice, Jaehyun pinched Taeyongs nose making him unable to breathe.
As a result Taeyong opened his mouth to breathe and Jaehyun stuffed his mouth with something...

" Poi..sshhoo..nnn... Pi...zzz...AAA...."

" Yeah... Poison pizza.... I'll kill you with slow poisoning."

Taeyong didn't know why he was complying .. but he just sat there and let Jaehyun fed him poison pizza.

Jaehyun wiped Taeyongs mouth and acted as if nothing happened.

" I'm gonna untie your hands. Don't try to be funny humm ?"

Taeyong was planning to punch Jaehyun but the Younger was holding his hand tightly while he took his somewhere ..

The coldness increased and Taeyong was sure he will die now.

" Don't jump... Don't be clumsy... Don't act stupid okay baby.."
Jaehyun kissed Taeyongs exposed neck and hold him tightly from back before he finally removed the blindfold from Taeyongs eyes...

And they were standing on the half roof over 60th floor .

" Oh God ..."

" Don't move..."

" Jaehyun.. are you gonna push me from here ?"

" Are you crazy ? Just look at where we are... Open your eyes babe "

Jaehyun burried his face into Taeyongs neck.

" I'm sorry...
I'm sorry Taeyongie...for lying to you..
I didn't mean to...
I'm sorry for not coming to you in this two days. God .. it was so difficult to stay away from you.
I know I caused you pain and I'm a douchebag.
But it's your fault that you came earlier...

Man... I was planning to surprise you instead you shocked me.. "

" Jaehyun... What are you... Saying ?"

" Taeyong I love you... I love only you and you only... Don't you get it where we are ?"

Jaehyun was still holding Taeyong tightly..

The older looked around and finally understand.

" Is it... Jaehyun..."

Then Jaehyun turn Taeyong and faced him.

" Remember almost 3 years ago... It was the night I came home after trip and you were in my apartment . You cooked for me and I'm not gonna lie Tae... I felt like home.
It was the night you kissed me.
While we were in my balcony, we talked about this building.
You told me you wanna have the top floor and I said I want the east side.

Ever since I knew I love you , I was planning to buy this apartment. But it wasn't easy. I wasn't even sure if you'll be agree to move in together or not.
But you said yes. And I knew I'll buy this whatever happens.
So yeah..
When you were in Thailand , I took break after finishing my debut preparation. I postponed my debut date so that I can finish this apartment designing before you come back and we can move in together here.
All new.. all fresh start with you.
I don't even know Tzuyu. She is someone Irene noona introduce me with because I needed an awesome interior designer for Our Home.
That day we were talking about the last touch . But you happened to be there.
I panicked and I didn't want you to know about the surprise.
I was a stupid to let you go that day but I knew my Taeyong is strong. You had to hold on tight..

God I couldn't go home and eat..even I would stink if it wasn't for the perfumes cause I didn't take shower .
I worked my ass off just to finish the whole interior as soon as possible.

I'm sorry Taeyongie...

Hey babe... "

Taeyong hugged the younger and start crying.

" Jaehyun... I thought..."

Jaehyun kissed Taeyongs temple and hugged him back.

" I understand. I shouldn't have lied to you baby. I'm sorry.. please forgive me . I know we promised we won't keep any secrets but it was a surprise.."

" How did you do that ? All of this... It's not easy to buy the top floors..."

Jaehyun chuckled..
" I may have pulled my Jung card in here .. and yeah it wasn't easy to buy all top three floors including the roof . God the landlord wanted the roof but I refused. If my Taeyongie said he loves the roof... The roof is his. "

Taeyong pulled away .. he was still crying..

" Be quite.. don't cry..
Come with me.. I'll show you Our new Home.
I shifted some of my furniture but I decorated it fully new. Now we need to shift your ones here ..  "

He pulled Taeyong and run around their new gigantic house having the older happily trailing behind him..

" First floor for parties and have extra rooms if our friends arrive and want to stay. We have extra kitchen and bathroom here.

I'm second floor we have our separate music studios and dancing practice room for you..
The comes the top floor ..
Two bedrooms and half roof with our personal swimming pool.

Lastly our roof top bar , rooftop swimming pool and BBQ counter..

I had to do lots of brain streaming for this but I love the outcome. "

Jaehyun was smiling proudly and Taeyong was looking at him with pure adoration.
What was he thinking actually?

Jaehyun was planning all this for him and he just...

" Tae...mm... I'm dirty baby.."

" I don't care you have clothes in here..."

Taeyong smashed their lips together and kissed Jaehyun hungrily.
They were beside the rooftop swimming pool .

Taeyong bite Jaehyuns lower lips and the younger parted his lips to give Taeyong full access...

Jaehyun lift Taeyongs shirt and start touching his bare stomach playfully..

Taeyong missed Jaehyun... He missed his touch .. his kiss... His body... He was getting impatient and he needed Jaehyun..right here right now.

He start unbuttoning his shirt and kiss Jaehyuns neck .

" Tae... Babe... I didn't take shower.. I'm.. Taeyong.."

Taeyong pulled away and looked at Jaehyun with lust..

" Who is stopping us from taking shower...?"

Realizing what the older was planning Jaehyun screamed..

" No.. Taeyong..  that's our clean swimming pool....... Ooffff...  Uuhh...."

Before Jaehyun could stop Taeyong the impatient horny Taeyong pulled him inside the clean fresh swimming pool and start taking off his clothes.

" Why are you pushing me away Jaehyun? Don't you miss me ?"

Jaehyun took of his clothes and threw them over the dry surface.. but their clothes were already soaked in water.
Now both were standing fully naked ..

" I want you so bad..it's just.. I poured cleaned water just this morning here and we'll have to clean the whole swimming pool if we have sex here.."

Taeyong rolled his eyes and scoffed..
" As if we never did this before.."

" In other peoples pool.. but now I realize how much of a painful work it is to clean a whole ass swimming pool if the water is full with cum and sweat..."

" I'm going out..."

" No way..."

Jaehyun pulled Taeyong harshly and start kissing him...
He cornered the older and trapped him against the Mosaic wall....

" Aahhh.... Mmm.....  Nngghhh... Faster ..."

Trapped against the wall on back , legs wrapped around Jaehyuns waist and home stuffed with his lovers monstrous dick....
Taeyong was getting abuses brutally by Jaehyuns rough thrusts....

" Jae...."

" Babe...."

Jaehyun was stroking Taeyongs dick with one hand and holding the skinny male with other hand as he was thursting repeatedly inside Taeyong...
The empty floor was echoing with Taeyongs sinful moans.....

" I'm gonna.... Cum..."

Polluting the pool water for the third time , Taeyong cummed with a loud moan and Jaehyun cummed inside Taeyongs tight hole..

He drowned himself into Jaehyuns embrace.
The younger cleaned Taeyongs hole using his fingers and pulled him up.

" You are gonna clean the pool now right ?"

" No... Not now... Tomorrow the first thing I'll have to do is cleaning the pool and kitchen. You were really mess when I was feeding you .."

" Aaahh... You sound like a whiny middled aged husband.."
Taeyong complained.

Jaehyun chuckled and lift Taeyong bridal style. Both still fully naked.
Good thing they were in 62th floor where no one can see him.
Unless they are using drone or chopper.

" I'll be .. one day.."

Jaehyun walked to the immediate down floor and walked inside the bathroom.

He turn on the shower in order to get both of them cleaned knowing Taeyongs habit .

Cleaning for later...

Taeyongs hole was again filled with Jaehyun... Under the warm shower ..

Fucking Taeyong for the nth time...
Jaehyun finally stopped .

He brought his comfortable clothes and made Taeyong wear them.

Taeyong covered themselves under the blanket and went to his kitty mood as he burried his face on Jaehyuns chest.
Cuddle time...

Jaehyun was repeatedly giving Taeyong soft kisses on his face and stroking his hairs.

" Thank you... For doing this. I love Our new Home... "

Jaehyun smiled and cupped Taeyongs face.

" I'm so sorry baby... I hurt you .."

Taeyong shook his head ..
" It was worth it Jaehyun.. you planned all this alone and I was doubting you .. I'm such a bad boyfriend. "

" No .. it's natural to think like this. But you need to trust me Taeyong. I love you and it's the only truth . Nothing can change it okay ?"

" I love you Jaehyun... I love you so much... God... It's embarrassing.."

Jaehyun catched Taeyongs lips and start kissing him passionately..

Not rough... Not harsh.. not lustfully.

It was purely out of love.

Nothing Forbidden between Taeyong and Jaehyun anymore.

5 years later

Taeyong never thought his life would change like this.
Never in his wildest dreams...

Now he was standing in front on Statue of liberty waiting for a specific someone patiently.

Yes Lee Taeyong and Patience was now a thing.

He was excited and his heart beat was really fast.

" Why am I so nervous ?"

" Taeyong..."

Taeyong turn around hearing the voice and smiled widely.

" Xiaojun..."

Xiaojun kneeled down on the floor with his shape beautiful eyes flooding with emotions..

" I don't know how to speak now..  god I'm so nervous... But... I'll still tell you everything. Even if I'm nervous as fuck right now...
Puff....
I don't know what I would do without you.
You are the light of my life.. you always stick with me like my gurdian angel.
I couldn't come this far and overcome my problems without you.
I love you so much ... You know I'm not good with expressing my feelings.
But the thing is ..  all I want is to be with you ... For the rest of our lives.
Wake up next to you everyday , fall asleep with your body pressed on me every night.
I want to call you mine and let the world know that we belong to each other...
I...
Uff.... Damn it....

My love , my lifeline....
Will you marry me ............"

Xiaojuns rest words couldn't be heard because of a loud cry of baby...

" Kim Fucking Doyoung...
I told you not to join the group call if you were unable to put your daughter to sleep.... "
Madison groaned ..

She wasn't someone who would cuss but the situation made her do this.

" What would I do ? Daihee doesn't sleep if her mother don't put her to bed. I can't wake Sejeong up now. She can barely sleep at night. "
Doyoung start to rock his 3 years old daughter and pout.

" That's because she is always tired carrying your another baby inside her belly dummy..
Dude you just ruined the moment I was waiting for years..."
Madison fake cried.

" I'm sorry .. but I wanted to see the proposal.."

When Doyoung said he was straight , he actually meant it.

He got married to his secret girlfriend few months after Taeyong and Jaehyun moved in together. Now they were proud parents of a daughter and another angel on board.

" Okay guys chill... Oh wow.. look at that behind Tae.."
Ten who was also in the group video call commented and everyone had their concentration back there.

" So Jaemin said yes huh..?"
Donghyuck giggled.

" Yeah..."
Taeyong answered who was in change of live broadcastisng the proposal to their friends.

" They wouldn't kiss each other like there is no tomorrow if Jaemin didn't said yes Hyuck..."
It was Hendery who said it .
He was in Germany with Yangyang on vacation.

" Suddenly I'm missing you a lot . Can I take next flight and fly to you Leleboo ?"

Jisung and Jeno were in the group call together with Mark and Donghyuck in their house.

A dolphin laugh just brighten the mood.

" Yeah yeah come on.. "

" I'll tag along "
Jeno added.

" Yeah do that ."

Renjun blushed. Both the Chinese male were in China visiting their family.

" Wow... They are so good in making out... Glad that I'm screen recording it "
Ten smirked .

" You what ? You seriously screen recorded my brother and his fiances making out session after marriage proposal ? Are you crazy ?"
Taeyong freaked out.

" Gotta show this to my husband duh.."
Ten laughed.

Behind all the , Xiaojun had Jaemin lifted in his embrace and they were giggly and making out with passion.

" Okay children . Time to log out now . I'll have important talk with my bro.. bye bye.."

" Yeah .. bye bye....
Bye noona..
Bye..

Take care of your three babies bye..."

They all left the chat happily after seeing Jaemin and Xiaojun engaged finally , leaving only Madison and Taeyong.

" Where is Kun ?"

" Helping the twins with their homework.. "

" And where the is the youngest ?"

" He is playing with his grandparents .."

Kun and Madison had another son two years later after their twins were born.

Taeyong smiled..
" Kun is awesome right ?"

" He is an angel ...'
Madison blushed.

" By the way is Jaehyun still salty about your going to state for Xiaojun ?"

Taeyong rolled his eyes ,
" That idiot will forever remain salty over anything regarding Xiaojun. "

" I mean come on Tae .. I would be mad too if Kun would have postponed the big day because of someone who had a crush on him.."

" But Xiaojun is my brothers fiance now Madz..."

" Ahh... Nevermind .. when are you going back ?"

" In like 3 days. Xiaojun and Jaemin will go to China and I'll go to Korea...
Are you coming with them when you'll go to Korea or with your own cute family?"

Madison shook her head aggressively..
" I'm going Korea with my Husband and kids alone . Look at those two wildings... My kids are
So young and innocent to witness their uncles eating each others faces mercilessly.. no thanks."

Taeyong laughed at his sister....
Of course.. the two were wilding.

After a lot of drama , Xiaojun managed to make Jaemin his boyfriend 3 years ago.

Yeah.. lots of drama.

They have their own story to tell...

" By the way Taeyong..."

" Yeah...?"

" Go back to Korea fast okay ? You don't wanna be late for your own Wedding ?"

" Yeah.... "

Taeyong blushed hard ..

Their Wedding.

Jaehyun and Taeyongs wedding.

You guys can sense the ending right ??

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Cause we have one more chapter to left before final goodbye .

I love you all

Bet 👆🏻 that's my readers reaction after reading
" XIAOMIN " part and saying proudly , " ahh we have been known "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
100K 3.2K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
9.5K 296 21
"I just want to feel loved" "IM SORRY" "DON'T LEAVE ME" The feel of helplessness... it sucks. They've been through so much but are they willing to fo...
33.5K 1.5K 34
𝙃𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰...