𝐸𝒩𝒟 𝐻𝐼𝒮 𝑅𝐸𝐼𝒢𝒩~ 𝒜...

By xxmilkybqbesxx

CAUTION: MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. TRIGGER WARNING END HIS REIGN~ A ROMAN REIGNS FANFICTION WWE Diva returns ba... More

MEET THE CAST
1; Her Story
2: Her Family
3; Attracted?
4; Apology
5; Jealousy
6; Kiss
7; Carefree
8; Flashbacks
9; Thrill
10; Introducing Me
11; documentary part one
12; documentary part two
13; documentary part three
14; documentary part four
15; documentary part five
Random chapter: Instagram
16; documentary part six
17; The L Word
18; future
19; Wrestlemania
20; Celebration
21; In Loving Memory
22; Stress
23; Scared
24; Together
25; Family Reunion
26; Truth
27; Relapse
28; Complicated
29; Soulmate
Breaking Instagram
30; Unexpected
31; First man
32; Arguments
Breaking Instagram Part 2
33; Wedding Bells
34; Married
35; Hardships
36; Recovery
37; Rumors
38; Split
39; Hopelessly Devoted
40; Mommy Dearest
41; Surprise
Breaking Instagram Part 3
42; Hurting
43; Young, Wild, and Free
45; Past
Breaking Instagram Part 4
46; Gender Reveal
Breaking Instagram Part 5: 47; The Battle
48; Delivery
Breaking Instagram Part 6
49; Return
50; I Like Me Better
51; Danger
Breaking Instagram Part 7: 52; Moving Forward
53; Surprise #2
54; Pregnant
55; Podcast Pregnancy And Goodbyes
56; Arguments Part 2
57; Reacting
58; Anniversary
Breaking Instagram Part 8: 59; Family
60; Reality TV
Bonus Chapter
61; Advice
Breaking Instagram Part 9
62; Fights
63; Episode 1
Breaking Instagram Part 10: 64; Episode 2
65; Delivery Part 2
66; Challenge
Breaking Instagram Part 11
67; Celebrations and Confrontation
Breaking Instagram Part 12
68; Confrontation Part 2
Welcome Back
70; Rumors Part 2
71; Tell All
Breaking Instagram Part 13
72; Family
73; Podcast
74; Boyfriend
75; Daughter

44; Chaos

2.1K 51 18
By xxmilkybqbesxx

chaos• complete disorder and confusion.

~

"Stop." Luciana giggled while her and Roman laid in bed together.

"Speak Spanish to me." Roman pouted and kissed her neck.

"No, you'll end up getting turned on." She said and got up. "The ultrasound is on Friday, think you'll make it?"

"I'll try, I'm 90% sure I'll make it though." He replied, "You still going to that Temptation Island thing with the twins?"

"Yeah, you'll be gone and I don't want to be alone." Luciana sighed and folded some of his clothes.

Honestly she was a bit worried about Roman traveling without her. Ever since the Galina incident happened, Roman and Luciana had flown together everywhere. And now that she is pregnant, she of course wanted to travel, but not that often. She promised to fly with Roman a couple of times, but now, she's really worried.

"What's wrong?" Roman sat up, noticing the change in her mood.

"It's nothing." She shrugged. She cursed herself for being a bad liar, knowing Roman could see straight through her.

He got up and walked, hugging her from behind. "You're worried about me flying without you huh."

"Maybe." She sighed. "I just don't want another Galina situation happening."

"Ugh don't say her name." Roman made a face. "But baby, I don't want you to worry about that okay?"

"I know but-

"No. No buts. We're in a way better place now and," he placed a hand on her stomach. "And we have a little one on the way. It's me, you, and the baby. No one else, it's always going to be just us."

She looked at him, smiling at his words. "Oh Mr. Reigns, what did I do to deserve you?"

He kissed her lips. "I should be asking myself that question."

~

❤️: 10 mil 💬: 788,320
@wweromanreigns: got that baby mama drama 😩💍

~
"So I have a date with Artem after the event." Nikki told Luci and Brie, slightly blushing.

"Okay, then me and Luci will ride home together." Brie said and she nodded.

"Where are you guys going?" Luciana wondered, smoothing out her dress.

"We're going to go dancing." Nikki smiled and applied her classic red lip.

"Sounds fun, a little date night for you two." Luciana said and fixed her hair. She got dizzy for a moment, but quickly just shook her head.

She sprayed her perfume. "I know, I'm so excited. We haven't been on like a real date night in forever."

"Alright, we all ready?" Brie asked after putting her high heels on.

"Ready." Luciana and Nikki said at the same time.

~

"She is really drunk." Brie motioned to her sister.

Nikki got a little too carried away with the drinks, and now she was talking to some guy, completely wasted.

"Maybe we should stop her?" Luciana suggested. She looked around and seen Artem walk in. "Uh oh, Brie look. Artem is here."

Brie looked behind her, seeing Artem walk up to them. "Oh gosh... Heyyyyy Artem."

"Hi," Artem smiled and greeted the two. "Where's Nicole?"

"Uh she mentioned going to the bathroom." Brie lied, scratching the side of her head.

"So you guys are going dancing?" Luciana quickly took over.

"Yeah, I was waiting outside for her but she wasn't coming out, so I just came to get her." Artem said, looking around.

"Artem!" Nicole came up to him, a complete mess. "Oh my gosh Artem, you have to meet this guy. You have to cook for him Artem, we have to adopt him and take care of him!"

Artem looked at Brie and Luci, confused. "What are you talking about? Are you drunk Nicole?"

"What? I just had a few drinks." Nicole shrugged. "But come on, you have to meet him."

"I'm not doing that, we had a date tonight. I'm not taking you out like this, you can stay here." He shook his head.

"Artem," Nikki groaned.

"I'm gonna go." Artem said, grabbing his phone and taking off.

"Well I still want to go dancing, so Brie and Luci, you guys will have to be my dancing partners tonight." Nikki exclaimed.

~

"I did nothing wrong tonight!" Nikki told Brie and Luciana, as they sat in the salsa dancing club.

"In his eyes, he thought you flirted with another guy." Brie tried to reason.

"Flirted? Luci did I flirt?" Nikki looked at Luciana who sat beside her.

"You didn't." Luciana reassured her, an attempt to calm Nicole down, knowing how she is when she feels backed into a corner.

"I did nothing wrong tonight." She sipped her drink. "You know me, and you know how we talked at that event. I'm gonna find a man here to salsa dance with."

"No, lets not do that." Luciana shook her head, Brie giving her sister a look.

Within a few seconds, Nicole found herself a dance partner. Luciana knew this wouldn't end well.

"Well, I know she's just angry and annoyed." Brie sighed. "I'm married, you're married, our husbands would kill us if we salsa danced with random guys. So will you be my salsa partner?"

Luciana laughed, "I'd be honored."

Brie and Luci made their way to the dance floor, dancing with each other. Both looked out for Nicole, still dancing with the same guy. As Luciana spun, she seen Artem standing by the door. He took in the scene in front of him and walked back out.

"Artem!" Brie chased after him.

"Nikki!" Luciana intervened with the dance and cut in front of the random guy, twirling Nikki. "Hey, Artem is here. I know you're upset but just talk to him and try and get on the same page."

"I did nothing wrong Luci, if he's upset then let him be. Oh my gosh you're such a good dancer!" She quickly got distracted.

Sighing in defeat, she took a seat on the long couch. She looked up and seen Brie walking back in with Artem. He sat next to her, and watched as Nicole continued dancing.

"I think he's jealous." Brie mouthed to Luciana.

She nodded, "For sure." She mouthed back.

"I'm gonna go, this is ridiculous right now." Artem grumbled and stood up.

"Nicole!" Brie yelled.

Artem walked out once again.

"I'll take care of it." Luciana said and ran after him. Maybe she shouldn't be running in heels while pregnant...

"Luci what are you doing?" Artem gasped at her running in very high heels. "You're pregnant, don't run."

"I'm good!" She regained her balance. "What is even happening?"

He grabbed her by the shoulders, throwing her off a bit. "I never wanted to hurt the person that I love, and she's standing their purposely trying to hurt me."

"I know, I know. But you know how Nicole is when she feels like she has to explain what she apparently did wrong."

"Yes and I know the side that I really adore and love but this is not the side that I've ever seen before." Artem slightly frowned.

"Aye dios mio." Luciana rubbed her head. "Is she welcomed back at your home tonight?"

"She can do what she likes to do." He looked away. "It's gonna be her choice."

"Well, just remember, she is drunk and probably won't remember what she did when she wakes up. But I'll get her out of here as soon as I can, and take her to your house and settle her down. I know she'll want to go home to you tonight." She said.

"No, it's okay. Brie will or something. You're pregnant." Artem shook his head no.

"No it's fine. I'm only like six weeks." Luciana told him. She looked at him, a sad and hurt face still planted. "Awe Artem." She hugged him.

"Thank you," he pecked her cheek. "Alright, I'm gonna go home and get some rest."

"She'll come back to you, don't worry." She gave him a reassuring smile.

Artem gave her a small smile and walked to his car, quickly leaving.

~

Luciana's phone rang as she drove Nikki home from dancing. Obviously she couldn't drink and was the only one sober, Brie had to leave early to drive back to Arizona.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey babe, I just finished the show." Roman said. "What are you up to?"

"Well, I'm taking Nikki to Artem's house." Luciana slightly laughed.

"How was the Temptation Island?" He asked.

"It was great!" Nikki cheered. "I got accused of stuff and went salsa dancing. And oh my gosh Ro, you're wife can dance! Pregnant and all!"

"How drunk are you?" Roman questioned Nikki's condition.

"I sobered up a bit." Nikki grinned. "Oh yay... we're here."

"I'll call you back and explain everything. It's been complete chaos tonight. Let me just get her in the house and I'll call you back okay?" Luciana said.

"Okay, love you." Roman replied before hanging up.

"So," Nikki spoke as Luciana walked her in the house. "I got the same flight as you tomorrow, to Tampa."

"I doubt you'll remember this conversation in the morning." Luciana muttered and opened the door. "Are you good from here?"

"Yeah, I'll probably sleep in the guest room." Nikki said and hugged her. "You're such a great bestfriend, I love you."

"I love you too Nicole," Luciana chuckled. "Good luck, let me know if you need anything."

A light in the hallway flickered on, out came Artem. Nikki said bye to Luciana and walked right past him to the room.

"Good luck." She gave him a nervous smile.

"I'll text you 911, if we get nowhere." He joked. "Thanks Luci."

~

"Alright, everything is looking amazing. So far, smooth sailing." The doctor smiled. "You're doing great so far Luciana."

Luciana looked up at Roman and smiled. He had been crying since he saw the ultrasound for himself.

"So, since she's had a miscarriage before, what should we be looking out for incase it happens again?" Roman leaned forward and asked.

"Well, just keep on eye on any fluids or bleeding from passing through the vagina. And pain in the belly and lower back too, especially at an early time. It's common for woman to get pain in their lower back but usually when they're more severely pregnant, when they do have a big belly. But if you're experiencing any of these now and between 10 weeks, let us know." Doctor Lopez said. "And also if you feel a random wave of sadness or grief. If you think you might be having complications or anything, don't hesitate to call right away. Even dad, look for her moods. Of course they'll change but if it's just sadness and grief then that can raise some concerns."

They looked at each other, Roman kissed her hand to calm her down. "Thank you."

~

"Becky texted me about maybe doing a double gender reveal. Since we're both pregnant together, we can have one big party." Luciana told Roman.He was laying between her legs, she played with his long hair.

Roman titled his head up. "Oh that sounds cool. Yeah, I'd be happy with that." He turned on his stomach, his head facing her belly. "I can't wait till you're showing and feeling our baby kick."

She smiled. "I'll be really happy."

"And then I could talk to the baby, tell him or her about how amazing their mom is for doing such an incredible thing." Roman kissed her belly.

She ran her fingers through his hair. "And how their dad is a literal superhero, and the greatest man on the planet."

"Man... I'm going to be a father." He smiled and looked up at her. "And it's all because of you. You're doing such a beautiful job. You don't know how happy and grateful I am. Gosh if only you could see how I see you. You're literally an angel in my eyes, every time I see you, I swear my heart just skips a beat and you give me chills. Especially when you smile, your smile is deadly." He rubbed his hand on her cheek. "Murder is usually illegal but yet you kill me all the time. And your kisses, your lips are my one of my favorite things about you. But when you sing... That.. That just... Woah. Oh god and seeing you wrestle! Your speed and passion is insane. Honestly Luciana, I wish you could see how I see you in my eyes. Then you would know how much I love and adore you."

By this point; Luciana was already crying. His words hit her heart heavy. Never has any man once sat with her and told her how much they adored her. Levon didn't do talks like these. He thought they were annoying. But Roman. Roman takes every opportunity to gush about his wife. To tell everyone how much she means to him.

"You made me cry." She chuckled and wiped her face that was now soaked in tears. "I didn't think someone would ever love me as much as you do."

"If you only knew..." Roman husked. "I'm just thankful I'm the one who got this chance to love you. You really made me fall so hard for you. I'm so in love with you."

Luciana looked at him in awe. "Good, cause I'm so in love with you too." She sighed and gently grabbed his face. "So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday."

He kissed her lips softly. "I may never find words beautiful enough to describe all that you mean to me.. But I will spend the rest of my life searching for them."

❤️: 14.5 mil 💬: disabled.
@wweromanreigns: She's my forever.

~

A/N: PLEASE READ
GUYSSSSS I HAVE A NEW BOOK OUT CALLED 'ONE MORE ROUND' AND YES ITS A ROMAN REIGNS FANFIC! GO ADD IT TO YOUR LISTS! ALSO ADD 'His Hound Of Justice' AND 'BATTLE OF THE MAFIA' TWO OTHER ROMAN REIGNS BOOKS!!!! BTW THANK YOU FOR 23k!!!!! ILY GUYS SO MUCH! THANKS MY LOVELIES!

sooo i had to throw some nikki and artem drama. do we like luci and artems friendship? i do hehe. thank you guys for 23k i literally cried when i seen it! ily🥺🥺! and also check out:

His Hound Of Justice
Battle of the Mafia
One More Round

ALL ROMAN REIGNS BOOKS!!!!!!! ILY! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227 6 1
Kim is a workaholic mom in her mid 30's. She doesn't pay attention to what is happening to her daughter. One day, Kim drinks a medication bottle from...
255K 7.6K 86
How far would you go to claim what's yours? Or what you thought was yours... (COMPLETETED) 5/28/24: Completed edits, currently working on sequel 👇�...
1.3K 27 9
Written by request @sethgirl10 Seth Rollins is kidnapped by a crazy fangirl, but what happens when he realizes that there is something much deeper go...
61 34 16
After Dean, Roman, Jenny, James, Renee and Alexa made it. That Runa and Seth do not separate, it hits Dean like a blow. Renee separates from him and...