S1 Muzan x mother reader (com...

By Factory-chan

(I'll be making you Muzan's mother ok?) More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15(EDITED)
16
y/n's blood art
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25(edit)
Extra drawing
26
27
28
29
30
Extra:flashback
31
32
33
34
35
Not this title~
Announcement

11

35.8K 1.1K 374
By Factory-chan

"She disappeared?"

The master asks the girl from inside his room.

"Yes, uhhh... it's Zenko, the one with yellow hair. We put her in bed since she was unconscious, but now she's not in the room...should we look for her?" The lady asks him.

"No!! Enough, don't look! She's lost her footing. I have no clue! She probably run off somewhere! Leave her be!" He yells angrily, as he was beginning to get anxious.

"B-but master--

CRASH!!

"Kyaah!" The girl shrieks in surprise as he had threw something at her.

"Shut up! Go away!" He barks.

"Don't speak of Zenko ever again!! Tell that to everyone as well!!"

"Its because they did something to tick off Warabihime-oiran, both Zenko and Omitsu..."

MEANWHILE.....

"Like I said! There's a demon at my place!" Inosuke shouts while he talked with Tanjiro from the roof, waiting for Zenitsu and Uzui.

"This is what it's like! I'm sure!" He yells out yet again, trying different poses to explain the demon.

"Well.. yeah well U-umm... just hold up a bit" Tanjiro says, trying to calm down the boy.

"It was like this! I know that much" Inosuke says as he raises his arms as a different pose.

"Yeah, yeah... I think Uzui-san and Zenitsu will come here for our regular meet up..."

"Zenitsu's not coming"

The boys turned in surprise to see Uzui  their eyes wide as they didn't even sense him there.

"What do you mean Zenitsu's not coming?" Tanjiro asks.

"I think I put you guys in terrible danger" Uzui says, not even taking a glance at them.

"The desire to save my wives has caused me to great a mental grave error. Zenitsu's whereabouts are  currently unknown. He stopped contacting me last night" he informs them.

"You two, get out of here now. Your ranks are way too low. If the demon here is an upper moon, you can't deal with them"Uzui states, he then stands up carefully.

"I will regard who stopped sending me letters as dead. From her on out I will move on my own"

"No! Uzui-san!--

"Don't be ashamed,winners stay alive. Don't mess this opportunity up" he says, his eyes staring at Tanjiro from the corner of his eyes.

Inosuke then shouts.
"Hold it old man!--

But before he could finish, Uzui had disappeared from their sight"

(I'll skip the long ass conversation of the two boys ok? My hand as getting tired. They were just talking on that maybe there were passages, new ranks and they'll investigate their houses)

Later
.
.

"There nothing more to do here. Just go out and eat" Koinatsu-oiran insisted to the two girls.

"Okaay"
"Okay"

The two girls replied, they then giggle as they both went out. Leaving Koinatsu.

WHOOSH

"Koinatsu-san, forgive me for being impolite. I will be leaving the 'tokito house'. I owe the master and the others for all the care they provided for me  so could you give this payment to them?" Tanjiro asks the oiran. He then slides for ward an envelop.

Koinatsu-oiran then turns to him.
"Sumi-chan, your clothes..."

"I have my reasons for dressing up like a girl, I'm actually a boy"

"Oh... I knew that, I could tell by just seeing and ...hearing" she informs him.

"Huh?" Tanjiro mutters in surprise.

"I knew you were a boy from the beginning, I was wondering what you were doing here..." She trails off.

"I never thought anyone would find out" Tanjiro thoughts.

"You have your circumstances right?, you were worried about Suma-chan, right?" She inquires.

"Yes! I really was! That wasn't a lie!" Tanjiro stammered.

"I will save this who have disappeared " he states.

Koinatsu-oiran pauses but then smiles warmly. The weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

"Thanks,I'm a little relieved now. You see... I'm leaving this town tomorrow."

"Is that so! That sounds wonderful!" Tanjiro beamed

"There's someone who's willing to take me in as a wife, I'm... extremely happy right now" she chimes

"But.. even though there were a lot of unsettling incidents happening, I have no means to investigate. That's why I couldn't help but worry about everyone I was lea ing behind" she gulped,

"That's natural, so please don't worry about it! Just smile"

"I really don't want you to leave Sumi-chan" Koinatsu smiles sadly.

Tanjiro smiles and then bows, after that he then disappears from her sight.

The oiran stays quiet for a while, smiling again when she hears the window. Thinking it was Tanjiro, she asks.
"Did you forget something?" She questions, tuning to the window.

"Yup, gotta eat you now so I don't forget to. After all tonight's your last night. Right, Koinatsu?" Daki smirks, her tounge licking her lips as she stared at the oiran.

To Tanjiro....

"Crap, the sun's pretty much setting right now. Gotta hurry over to Inosuke --

Tanjiro stops and crouches on the roof that he was standing on. His was alert.
" I smell something.... a faint sweet smell... a demon! I smell a demon! It's close!!"

Meanwhile at ogimoto house....

"You're late!"

"The day's already ended and he still hasn't come! SOUCHIROU!! You dumb butt!! I'm gonna make my move and pig assault it's chest!!" Inosuke yells angrily, he bends his knees and then jumps to the ceiling

His head crashing through the wooden ceiling, there he yells.
"Mice! My swords!!"

Once having his swords back, he then lands back and throws the kimono to the ground. Dressing up in his usual attire.

"Time to go kill some demons!! Pig assault!" He boomed.

At the Kyougoku house, where Zenitsu and hinatsuru disappeared.

The man sat on the floor, clutching the kimono Omitsu once wore, her blood still on the clothes.

"What happened to Zenko and Hinatsuru?, answer quickly and don't look back" Uzui mumbles to the man's ear, a knife he placed on the man's neck inched closer.

"Zenko vanished...Hinatsuru got sick and was sent into a more lowly brothel" the man (master of the Kyogoku house) trembled in fear.

"...say what's on your mind right now. Who do you suspect?"

But the man did not talk, he only got more nervous and started to breath heavily.

"Trust me, and talk. I will kill whoever it is. I will avenge your losses" the hashira states.

"...an oiran name Warabihime. She lives in a room in the northern part. Where the sun doesn't penetrate..!!"

The man then quickly turns around as soon as he felt the presence of the man be gone.

"Not here, she's probably out hunting people" Uzui thought as he scanned Warabihime room.

Jumping yo the roof, he then heads to Hinatsuru's said location.
"I'll head to Hinatsuru's location while continuing to search for the demon's presence. If she's still alive, she should have information" Uzui thoughts as he hopped to roof to roof.

"Either way, the demon will be back here at dawn. I'll definitely put an end to this with my own hands"

Back to Tanjiro ...

"You a demon hunter?" Daki asks the burgundy haired boy, her sash slowly swallowing Koinatsu.

"So you came...indeed" she mutters.

She then turned to Tanjiro, who was perched on the window.
"How many are you there? There was that ugly blonde brat right? Is the pillar coming? You're not a pillar. You seem weak" Daki states

She then smirks at him.
" You do realize I don't want any non-pillars right? I dont eat dirty old people and abominations" She tells him.

Her sash blocked Koinatsu's mouth as it traps her in.

"Let go of her!!" Tanjiro yells.

Daki pauses and then grits her teeth in anger. Her brows furrowed as she stared angrily at the young demon slayer.
"Who do you think you're talking to?"

FWIP!!

Her sash went straight to Tanjiro and threw him away. He then crashed into the house infront of the window.

He laid there in surprise.
" gagh! Upper moon! Fast! No strength in my limbs! Couldn't see! Getting numb!" He thought as he breathes rapidly.

"You're alive. Hmmm, you got more bone than I thought" Daki spoke as she perched on the window, staring at him.

"Pretty eyes there. I'll just gouge them out and eat them" she smiles, her arm raised as she pointed at her own eyes.

Tanjiro sets his box down, the strap was loosened.
"Sorry Nezuko. I loosened the strap. I can't fight with this on my back" he explains, his eyes trained on the wooden box.

He then focused again on the upper moon,
"Don't get out of the box. Not unless your own life is in danger" he orders her.

"Breath of water, fourth form, striking tide: chaos!!"

Both him and Daki clashed, his sword and sash clashing.

He then cuts off the each that contained Koinatsu. They both then landed back to the ground.

"His midair movements weren't half bad...also, he skilfully managed to cut where I imprisoned Koinatsu" Daki thought.

Tanjiro stands up and stances, his sword pointed at her.

"You're cute. But ugly. Now don't get too attached. You're like a rat who's about to die" she smirks at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 1.7K 21
Various Demon Slayer Characters x Reader Caution : there are no choices on whom you'll end up with, ya'll are just gonna have to figure that out.
174K 2K 34
𝗘𝘂𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮 (yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə ): 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅: 2021 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅: 05-28-23 𝗪𝗮...
33.4K 1.2K 36
❝𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗲𝗰𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻...
1M 41.5K 23
"𝙀𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙣!" ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ➥ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯�...