America one-shots

By angrylnxy

So this is a one shot books for the lovely America of course this is my home country so I feel better about w... More

Space is so cool!!!(1-?)rusame
Befor we met them {1-?}
Dragon au
Neko america x neko russia-1
Neko america x neko russia -2
NOTES ~ some what important
Dragon au contiued pt 1
The telegram sent from germany to mexico
Warewolf au
Warewolf au pt2
Its up
Notes
Horseback riding -part 1
Dog fights - disclaimer
Pets!!!
50 stars pt 1
The runaway- pt 1
Pokémon au
Splitting up ?
Hitman
Steampunk/end of the world au
Hitman 2
Two of a kind- 1
Pain and death :3
Thank you :)
Of Wings and crowns
Of wings and crowns
Oh we can fuse ...... NEAT!
Oh we can fuse........neat!
American girl~
Books update time :)
Of wings and crowns
Being older sibblings suck( sometimes)
Bi-polar weather
Dragon
Dragon
Pets
50 states that rhyme
Space people
Druged and protected
From 50 to 1
Happy hurts
Story ideas from genartors
Rusame stuck with a toddler
Not so great mother
Little bit of freedom and snow
Gods au- ideas
It all falls down.
Updates
Hes just a mask
Warror cats au
The Wild west
The Thunder bird and the arrows
The Wild west
Zoom meeting
Pirates and roayls
Fathers day
hidden
Crazy in the usa house hold.
Error
Error
~•Witch•~
Update
A day in the life of 51 kids
~• witch•~
Notes
Tagged
School notes
My hero academia
Two of a kind
Who reprsents usa? We do!

Hes just a mask

997 34 3
By angrylnxy

The states laid in a pile.

" get off of me!" And heavily French sounding voice spoke up from somewhere.

" well I'm sorry but I can't get up I have someone on me " a voice snaps back.

" New York off " a voice said and someone rolled off of the pile and groaned when they hit the ground.

" their peaches " he hissed back " totally not like I was having a panic attack as well"

" shut it up Broadway "

" yeah broadway " a younger voice mocks

" oh hush up Hollywood " the almost teen like person hissed helping up someone. The girl he was helping up a blonde hair and blue eyes. She had on a old looking dress it wasn't in best conditions. She looks down at her dress and hissed.

" hmmm who are all of you" Italy asked with wide eyes. It made all the states getting up and helping others up freeze. Hawaii looks over and spotted Japan and screams in fear then clings onto the oldest state near her which happened to be Delaware. Alaska was hiding behind New Jersey. Nevada was sitting on New Mexico who was cursing at him and Texas to let him up. But all three went quiet. Ohio was helping up Florida who was on top of Montana. Rhode Island was now stand next to some of the other 13. Georgia looks at them then shifted to hide behind New York. California was hiding behind her.

" they are the United States of America " native America said with a smile turning to the other nations. The 13 stepped up nervously avoiding Matthew gaze. The other states stayed behind them scared.

" but Alfred is?" Arthur said his eyes locked onto the 13 with hatred that was locked away reappeared. Georgia looked him straight in the eyes and frowns. Rhode speaks up startling a few nations

" well he is but he isn't at the same time" his voice was the one they heard and linked with Alfred so they where definitely confused.

" and why is that" Matthew asked his voice sounded hurt and confused.

" because he doesn't exist " Georgia snaps at them " Alfred isn't a real person " Delaware sighs.

" think of Alfred like a mask. Alfred doesn't exist when the mask is removed but he doesn't exist even with the mask is on. He just a mask to hide behind " Delaware said he wore something just as old as Georgia actually a lot of the 13 wore old clothing of the past. Pennsylvania flips her brown hair sassily. New York's brown hair was long but not to his shoulder long. New Jersey red hair stood out since he was the only one who had red hair. New Hampshire long blonde hair was a tangled mess the girl was trying to get it decent but sighs in defeat her hair was similar to Georgia's but was a shade darker. Massachusetts black hair was neatly brushed. Maryland was frowning but stood next New York and New Jersey his hair was a grey. North and South Carolina where the same with blonde hair one was female the other male. Connecticut and Virginia had black hair the two boys frowned and looked at each other. Most of the 13 had blue or brown eyes.

" what" Russia asked confused he was watching Alaska relief that he wasn't dead had made the snowy nation space out.

" are they going to kill us!" Hawaii screams in fear as she runs and clings to Alaska. Alaska looks back at Hawaii just as scared. The 13s confidence to speak was stripped away they didn't know what to say they where scared too. The nations where definitely caught off guard.

" I wouldn't hurt you " Matthew said feeling a lot of things.

" well you did " Illinois said from behind the 13 " words hurt no matter if they are true or false" the other states nodded. Canada looked down. The 13 turn away from the nations and looked at the house and frowns.

" who's house is this" Georgia asked nervously.

" I don't know peaches" New York replied.

" this is a house you all will be staying in to go over the past"

" what!" All the states yell in fear.

" nope nope I'm out " Vermont Yelps and grabs two of the close of the 13 hands.

" you don't have a choice" Rome said with a yawn.

" o-okay can we form our mask" Georgia asked.

" no-" native America glares at Rome "I mean yes yes you can" they nodded and all the states ran into the house and hid reforming Alfred.the nation where confused and a little worried. Alfred walked down the stairs as the other where just walking in. Alfred grew a worried look and looked away.  The nations and empires of the past walked into a living room. The nations followed but ' Alfred' didn't they where frozen looking at a wall. Native America walked over and placed a hand on ' Alfreds' shoulder and gently rubbed their shoulder. They turned and blankly looks at her before being slowly forced to move by native America. But inside 'Alfred' mind

" we are going to die!"

" I'm scared let's just run!"

" we can't."

" what are we going to do?"

" flee! Run! "

" no hurt please....... "

" OKAY everyone calm down!"

" easy for you to say Delaware "

" I will not calm down! This is invasion of privacy!"

" I left them so I wouldn't have to see Mexico again this is some bull!"

" they are going to judge us!"

" did you see how Russia looked at me? I thought he would hate me..."

" no one hates you Alaska "

"  thanks but I don't believe that..."

" they will kill us we shouldn't be here we need to leave"

" WILL YOU ALL LISTEN TO ME!" Delaware snapped. " we can't leave I tried using my magic to break the spell casted but I couldn't. No one hates you Alaska. Hawaii no one will hurt us I won't let them. We can't run because of the magic placed on to this house it won't let us leave the area. Texas you don't have to talk or even interact with Mexico."

" but they will judge us on things that didn't know" a voice chimes a second time softly.

" well........ that's there fault " Delaware said " they don't trust anyway some hate us they will but everyone gets judged you can't escape that"

The nations looked at 'Alfred ' as he was forced to sit down. They took notice of the far off or in some peoples opinion empty gaze as if no one was there.

" America " England said bitterly. They watched as if a soul entered the empty body and turned and looked at England a hostile look plastered onto his face.

" what do you want " a voice that was definitely not the one they where use to hearing come out of Alfred. " can't you see we are busy " the almost southern voice snapped.

" w- actually yes I do but you are needed in the real world fool." Arthur snapped back. The blue eyes narrowed and he opened mouth to speak before the hostile look melted to a clam and stoic look.

" I'm sorry for Tennessee he can be........ protective " the calm and steady voice spoke sounding more cold and spiteful then the look lead to believe. " I'm Delaware by the way " he said as if he was told to say that.

" anyway this tv " Rome pointed at it. The tv reached the floor and roof and was very wide it had to have been custom built. " will show all the memories of the United States " he said before disappearing done with his part leaving the rest to native America.

" if any of you leave the room it will pause. You have to watch them all before you can leave and if I hear ONE bad thing about any of my babies I will come back down head and kic- no kill who ever said it " she too vanished. Leaving behind a quiet house who where looking at the tv as if it held all the answers and it did Delaware guessed. The first on started to play.

It was snowing hard as one little boy sat in the cold wind only blinking as if they where use to the snow. Next to him where three young girls playing with each others hair.

" Delaware when will they be back with our new sibling" the now known Delaware looked back and watched both for a bit.

"Soon they said it would only take a week "

" oh what about mom she went to hunt a while ago when will she be back"

" mother is fast and smart Pennsylvania she will be back soon"

{ ah I wanted to do one of these but I didn't really know how so before I continued it will do a lot of studying! Don't you just love history? ~ angry Lnxy out}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 1.4K 19
Hi! This is a collection of one shots (+ a few non-fiction additions). It might be old now, but it's still very dear to me and I hope many of you old...
57.1K 1K 30
Veneziano goes into the library of the World Meeting building in Germany. He finds a mysterious book with everyone's flags on the cover. When the An...
4.1K 101 11
A collection of oneshots. Purely made for my own enjoyment but perhaps they will entertain someone else. Mostly rusame because... because. (i probs...
14.1K 286 35
Hi, I'm Redreddraws3, and this is my first time making a oneshot book! This book exists because I have ideas that I wanna write, but I didn't have a...