The New Girl's Secrets~ M.P.

By K33V4H

When y/n gets pregnant during her sophomore year, her father kicks her out. After a year of living out of her... More

Introduction
No Means No
The Hangout Pt.1
The Hangout Pt.2
Mind Your Business Polibio
A Busy Day
Confessions
Blackmail
Payback's a Bitch
Insta Posts
The Party
Rooms and House
A Cry For Help
A Daddy For Christmas
Surprises
Valentine's Day
Secret Birthday
After The Party.
First Fight
Mattia's Birthday
Graduation Day
July 4th
Robbery
New Boyfriend
Thanksgiving
Apartment
Moving Day
First Family Christmas
Promises and Hotel Rooms
Promises and Hotel Rooms Pt2
Tour Time Surprise
Drugged
Pregnancy Announcement
Easter
Fireworks
Leo Jay Polibio
Bleeding Bride
Home
Wedding Take 2
Family Photos
Unexpected Visitor
Truth Uncovered
Not a Chapter!!!
Forever
Genders
Nora Jaide and Declan James
Brynnlee's Paper
New Book

Gender Reveal

3.8K 49 25
By K33V4H

February 14th 10 a.m.

I wake up and slowly start to sit up, lifting Mattia's arm off of my torso carefully.

"Where are you going?" He asks, yawning. I smile and kiss his lips.

"I'm going to pick up your suit from the dry cleaner's." I reply. He kisses my stomach and smiles.

"Be safe baby." He says. I stand up and walk over to my closet, pulling out a comfortable outfit to wear. I put on my shoes and grab my keys, walking through the the almost empty apartment. We had moved everything except for our beds, clothes, and Daisy's stuff over to the new house and were planning on moving the rest tomorrow.

At the Dry Cleaner's

"I'm here to pick up a suit under the name of M. Polibio." I say. The man nods and walks over to the rack, pulling Mattia's suit out and placing it on the counter.

"$36.92" The man says. I give him my car and grab the suit. He hamds me my receipt and I walk out the car and head home.

"Babe! I'm back!" I yell. I hear Mattia walk out of Brynnlee's room with her all dressed in her outfit for the reveal.

Brynnlee's outfit:
(Yours and Mattia's will be shown later on)

"Awe, look at my little princess." I say, picking Brynnlee up and kissing her cheek.

"Let's go get ready baby." Mattia says. I nod and put Brynn down, walking into our room and grabbing my dress.

"What do you think it is?" Mattia asks.

"A boy." I say, slipping my dress on. He smiles.

"Me too, but I wouldn't mind taking care of another little princess." He says. I laugh and try to zip my dress.

"Let me help you." He says. He grabs the zipper and pulls it up.

"Thank you baby." I say, kissing him. He smiles and I walk into the bathroom and grab my curling iron. I curl my hair and put on one of Mattia's shirts and lay a towel on my lap so I don't get any make-up on my dress.

"Baby! You ready?" Mattia yells I carefully slip his shirt off and throw the towel in the hamper.

"Yep! Let's go." I say. We walk out to the car and Mattia opens my door. I sit in the chair and wait as he puts Brynnlee in the back and comes around and gets into the driver's seat.

"Y/n!" Roshaun yells. I hug him and we all walk to the backyard.

The decorations:

Taylor runs up to me and hugs me while Mattia walks over to the boys.

"Do you like it?" She asks. I nod and smile at her.

"It's great Tay." I reply. She smiles and leads me over to the boys.

"There's my baby momma." Mattia says. I smile and give him a quick side hug.

"Is everyone here?" Vic asks.

"All of our families are here, Mattia's family is here, y/n's mom owns the house, Josh and Jaden showed up with Anthony, it looks like everyone is here." Alvaro says. Tay claps in excitement and runs inside to grab the cannon.

"Everyone gather around!" She yells. She hands Mattia the cannon and pulls out her phone to record like everyone else.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"It's a boy!!!" Everyone yells. Mattia picks me up and kisses me.

"We're having a baby boy!" He yells. Brynn runs over and hugs us.

"Okay photo time!" Roshaun says. He grabs my phone, opening it with his face I.D. and Mattia and I pose.

Your post:
(These are your outfits)

Liked by mattiapolibio, kairiconsentino, and 10,937 others.

Caption: It's a boy! 💙

kellyluvsjersey: omg! Congratulations! 💙

roshaun_diah: do we really need another Mattia?
  ^kairiconsentino: i agree with batti
    ^mattiapolibio: this baby finna be adorable and have an attitude 💙

Brynnleeiskween: omg! Yay! 💙

tiktokroom: 💙
  ^mattiapolibio: even tiktokroom is on my side. So ha! 💙
    ^robertgeorges: probably exposed one of his exes to get their support.
      ^tiktokroom: 👀

Load more comments...

We all stand around and eat the cupcakes and snacks until my mom brings dinner out. We all go sit under the tent and we eat.

"Are you excited to have a baby boy?" Vic asks. I smile.

"I'm excited to have a baby, no matter it's gender." I reply. We all continue talking until Mattia stands up.

"We better head home. We still have to move some things into the new house tomorrow and I would like to get early start on packing." He says. I stand up and hug everyone goodbye, waving at them as leave. We drive back to the apartment and head inside. We all change and I help Brynnlee pack her room while Mattia packs ours.

"You girls all done?" Mattia asks. I nod, taping the last box up and putting the outfir Brynn picked for tomorrow on the box.

"Alright. Lets get to bed shall we?" He says. I nod and kiss Brynnlee's forehead, tucking her in. Mattia kisses her forehead and turns the light off.

"So?"

"So?"

"We're having a baby boy in like six months."

"Yes Mattia, we are."

"Have you thought of a name?"

"I was thinking Lakken."

"I was thinking Gio."

"That's cute."

"So is Lakken."

"Mattia, we have six months to decide on a name. Don't stress it, okay?"

"Alright."

"I love you." I say, placing my hand on his cheek and staring into his eyes.

"I love you more." He replies, maintaining eye contact. We both slowly lean in and connect our lips, moving in sync as we kiss. I feel Mattia's hands wrap around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. We make out for awhile before Mattia pulls away, leaving us both breathless and panting.

"We should sleep." He says, still panting. I stare at him and smile.

"How is it possible, that I fall in love with you all over again everytime we kiss?" I ask, placing my hand on his cheek again. I watch his cheeks turn into a crimson color and smirk.

"Wow. I didn't know it did that." I joke. He rolls his eyes and pulls me onto the bed, cuddling against me.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

...........................................................

A/n: I realized that I end every chapter with them either saying 'goodnight' or 'I love you.' I need to get more creative with my endings. Anyways, thanks for 1.69k reads. Goodnight my lovelies. ❤(ahahaha I'm stealing y/n's saying😈)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
37.6K 2.6K 10
The love god, Namjoon is worried that the mortals don't respect him anymore when they seize praying and giving offerings to him. He is even more so...
242 71 7
After suffering through a traumatizing night, Lilly's life has been left a wreck. It has been a year since the incident, and Lilly is trying to get h...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...