PlayBoy☆Klaus Mikaelson

By BelleAyer

my heart skips 8 beats at once. Book 2: Young God More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
fourty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
Epilogue
SEQUEL IS OUT!

twenty nine

32.6K 893 2.2K
By BelleAyer

After Klaus backed off of Damon, Damon left to avoid Stefan's and Elena's scoldings. Kol had gone right back to partying after Elijah had a talk with him about how he couldn't go after Damon (Thankfully). Klaus went off to do god knows what and I had to go home with Elena and Stefan.

"So uh, Esther wants to kill her whole family. How is that for Mother of the Year?" Stefan says as me and Elena enter the house, him following close behind and closing the door.

Apparently Esther had invited Elena for her blood. The blood was used for a spell to bind her children. Meaning- if one died, they all died. And thats what she intended on doing.

Turns out, creepy brother #1 is a mama's boy and the willing sacrificial lamb. Told you he was creepy.

"Yeah. And I got to look Elijah right in the eye and lie to him about it."Elena says in discomfort as I look down in my thoughts.

"Am I the only one that feels like this is wrong. We should warn them or something." I mutter as Stefan furrows his eyebrows.

"No. We shouldn't. I won't be sorry to see any of them go." He says coldly as I exchange looks with Elena. She felt off about the situation too.

I get the whole vendetta against the family. I know they're these crazy monsters. But Elijah has helped Stefan, Elena and Damon multiple times. Rebekah (Despite trying to murder my sister.) genuinely seemed harmless if anything. I had no excuse for not wanting Klaus to die other than selfish ones that I felt guilty for even thinking about.

I don't think they all deserved to die at the hands of their mother.

"I just signed their death sentences, Stefan."

"No, you signed Klaus's death sentence. Everyone else is just collateral damage." Stefan responds to Elena sternly.

"If that was how we started fighting our battles we would be just like Klaus, lives shouldn't be collateral damage, Stefan." I say as he only shakes his head.

"Their family has brought us nothing but darkness. Its the way it has to be Scarlett." I only narrow my eyes at him annoyance, not wishing to argue over it any longer.

I didn't really know what to do, I didn't think I could do anything anyways.

"We should make sure Damon knows you both got home safe." He continues, dropping the subject.

"I'll call him and let him know." Elena says, quietly. I feel the tension build once more, this time not involving me-thank god.

"What was with him going after Kol?" He asks as I look to Elena, curious to it myself.

"Damon being self-destructive. I said something I didn't mean." She sighs, she was definitely stressed.

"I guess we all had a crazy night." I say removing the heels from my feet as I plopped down on the couch.

Not only had I went to this extravagant ball, and hung out with the most powerful vampires ever but I also made out with one of them. Which I still haven't wrapped my head around. Not to mention the possible death of him and his family that my sister had a hand in (even if she regretted it.)

I honestly found myself worried which creeped me out. Why was I so worried? Elena was because she somewhat likes Elijah, and she always wants to do good. Both very understandable reasons.

Me on the other hand... I was worried about all the siblings... Okay maybe not Finn and Kol because they kinda scared me (rightfully so).

Of course Elijah deserved my sympathy, he has helped my sister many times before and genuinely seemed like this kind and noble guy. Rebekah may have been pretty bad, but she wasn't some evil mastermind. Just a girl wishing for a normal life, someone to love, friends, etc. How could I not feel bad for her.

But something in me sunk when I thought about Klaus dying. I was scared to know why.

"Indeed." Stefan says, sitting right beside me.

"I'm going to bed." Elena announced. She was tense. I mean I would be too if I was stuck in a sibling feud, figuring out my feelings and helping kill the most powerful vampires in the world.

I found myself tense as well, but I had completely different problems to think about.

Like my make out session with that deranged psycho. Lets not forget my sudden care towards him.

Jesus I was starting to sound like Elena with Damon.

"Night." I say, as she heads up the stairs. I wasn't tired surprisingly, I knew if I would even try to sleep I would only spend hours thinking.

Probably shouldn't be doing that right now.

"You want a drink?"

One almost empty bottle of bourbon, messy hair and a few drunk texts to random people later I found myself lying on the floor across from Stefan who seemed as if he were really entertained from his seat on the couch.

"Scarlett you are seriously such a light weight." Stefan says with a small chuckle as I giggle from where I laid on the floor, texting away on my phone.

"Shhhh Let me focus." I say, staring at the screen in concentration as I push send on my text to Klaus.

My message read as 'hi Klausy poo'. Apparently I thought it was extremely funny.

"Who are you drunk texting,now?" He asks, sitting up from his seat with an amused glint in his eyes. He had already caught me attempting to make a group chat with Bonnie and Jeremy to get them back together. Apparently I was a really comedic drunk.

I quickly lock my phone with a giggle.

"Nooobody." I drawl, laughing again as he holds his hands out for me, which I take. He then lifts me to my feet and leads me to the couch to sit where he sits beside me.

"So did you ever wear bell bottoms?" I ask, zoning out slightly as I stare off into space.

"Maybe a few times."

"Ooo embarrassing." I slur with a giggle before shifting to lay down on the couch, letting my legs stretch across Stefan's lap. He only laughs at my reaction before closing the bottle of bourbon that was now 3 quarters of the way gone.

"I think thats enough for you." He says, sitting it on the coffee table. I suddenly feel my phone vibrate before hurriedly pulling it from my pocket in excitement.

I roll my eyes at the response from Klaus. Before going to slip my phone back into my pocket but realizing I still had the blue gown on from earlier. This thing was super uncomfortable.

"This dress feels like it weighs 30 pounds." I groan before attempting to stand and slightly staggering.

I feel my arms get grabbed by Stefan as he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Easy there." He mutters as I wave him off.

"I'm fine. I'm not wasted." I say,  as he releases me. I smile at him slightly before attempting to walk off. Literally felt like I was on one of those spinning carnival rides. Oh a carnival would be so fun to go to.

I try to imagine Klaus actually getting on a ride and find myself giggling at the idea.

I then stumble again, distracted by my random thoughts as I try to reach the stairs to go and change from the chunky dress.

Immediately Stefan zooms over to me, balancing me yet again. I say nothing this time to protest, I was too busy in my thoughts.

He leads me up the stairs and to my room, somewhat quietly. When we step in I immediately head for my closet to pull out a pair of pajamas. I find a pair of flannel pajama pants and an over sized grey tee which I'm pretty satisfied with.

I look towards Stefan, giving him a quick thumbs up to which he nods to and shuts my door. I hear him lean against it from the outside which tells me he's waiting for me to get done before he leaves.

I attempt to reach the zipper on the back of my dress, to no avail. I sigh loudly before slurring out a few words.

"Need a little tiny bit of help." I say, the door knob eventually turns, Stefan steps in and raises a brow. I motion to the zipper on the back of my dress. His eyes soften in realization and he shoots me a quick nod before I turn for him to do it.

I gather my hair and move it out of his way as he brings his fingers to the zipper and slowly undoes it. I let my eyes flutter shut for a moment in relaxation before turning to face him with a small smile.

"Thanks." I say, holding my dress to my chest, assuring it wouldn't slip from its placement.

"No problem." He speaks quietly, stepping closer. I find myself almost in a trance as our eyes meet. I feel my breath get caught in my throat as his eyes flicker to my lips.

"Stefan-" I'm cut off by his lips softly meeting mine carefully, almost asking for permission unlike how it felt with Klaus a few hours prior. Klaus wasn't waiting for permission, he already knew he had it.

I slowly kiss back and let my eyes flutter shut. My stomach leaped but only because I was shocked at what was happening. I kept comparing the feeling now and with Klaus. I felt bad about my conclusion.

Stefan disconnects our lips, placing his hand on the small of my back to pull me closer before trailing his lips down my jawline to my neck.

Just before I can pull away from the man I feel a sharp pain stab in my neck and my body jolts in pain. I almost release a small cry.

I roughly push Stefan away from me, feeling tears weld in my eyes at the pain in my neck. He stumbles off of me, looking at me as if he were in shock at what he had just done.

I watch the veins around his eyes fade away and his eyes return to normal. I stare in shock as I see my blood on his lip. I shakily reach up to feel the pain in my neck. I wince as I touch the mark and bring my fingers to my eyesight revealing the crimson liquid that had been running down my neck.

"Scarlett, I'm so sor-"

"Get out." I speak sharply, but in fear. I backed away, clutching my neck. He hesitates, and steps closer as if he were trying to comfort me.

"Leave, Stefan." I say, my voice cracking slightly. His eyes linger on me before I see him flash out of my room. I stagger over to my bed and sit on the edge with tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

Jesus christ that shit hurt.

A/N

lmao some of you saw this coming✨😌 Also I use some slang in the book ironically bc I do it in real life as a joke !!! Its not supposed to be serious (I also do it with exclamation points w/ inner dialogue) So yeah!! Hope ya enjoy!

question: do you want Klaus to even get anyone pregnant? why or why not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252 8 5
Mikaelson OC x OC
43.8K 966 41
In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what she does, apparently things never work ou...
671 37 7
"𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐇𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭...
350K 9.4K 55
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦. [𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘹 𝘰𝘤] [𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳...