miniminter's sister | wroetos...

By multiixfandcm

"Just come and kiss me, Harry." I said quietly. I didn't think he heard me at first, but he came closer towar... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
QUICK POLL:
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
so this is weird
hi yes me again im so sorry
SEQUEL
SPOTIFY

Chapter 43

4.3K 51 55
By multiixfandcm

Hello! My new book Selfish is currently out & I am updating those chapters the same days as I post these! So every Monday and Thursday you'll be getting two updates from me! I know some of you are here for Harry only, but the next book still makes slight references to Sophie and Harry. Enjoy!

Okay so there is a time skip (sorry lol I had no idea how to write about it without literally repeating myself) of a couple of months I am sorry!!!!! I hope this chapter makes up for it tho :)

I was now midway through my last month of my first contract. In total I had produced three songs - four with That Way, the song that had earned me the contract in the first place.

I had Take Off All Your Cool which was the first song I had written. Then we produced Paris, a song that was written about the place I fell in love with Harry. And then we had Sue Me, which was inspired after the cheating rumours and me and Harry had temporarily split. RecordX wanted to put it all together to form an EP, and I was really excited.

The release date was June 10th and it was currently May 17th. Only a month and then I could finally release my songs to the world. Whilst I technically had another two weeks due of my contract, I had done everything there was to do, so I was heading home. I hadn't told Harry because I wanted to surprise him when I got back. We were going to arrange for him to come up and visit during the four months, but we never really got around to doing it, so this would be the first time in literal months of seeing him. I had to admit, it hurt a little when he didn't try harder to come up and see me, but I pushed it to the side. No time for feelings like that right now.

I was holding onto the apartment in Manchester, because Kyle had already offered me another contract. He hadn't exactly told me how long it was going to be for, but assured me that he would email me all the details.

Andy had officially become my manager, and had turned into a father figure over the previous couple of months. Myself and Andrea had also become really good friends, and had promised to stay in contact whilst I was back in London.

Joe had become like a brother to me, and we had started face timing regularly, sometimes just singing my songs to each other. I had already checked with Kyle if I could work with Joe if I came back for the next leg of my contract, and he had agreed because even he had noticed what a great team we made.

I was sad to be leaving Manchester, I had grown very fond of the city whilst I had been staying here. I would definitely miss my apartment, but I knew that I would come and visit at some point.

I left some of my things here, but I had packed up nearly everything else.

I had said goodbye to Fred yesterday, seeing as he was based in Manchester. I would be driven back by the same driver I had on the way up here. No doubts I would be fast asleep again.

I waved my goodbye to Liam who was at the desk, telling to say goodbye for me to the others.

My car was indeed waiting outside for me, and the driver helped load my bags into the boot. "Same address?" He asked, and I shook my head, telling him Harry's apartment. He nodded and opened the door for me, and I got buckled in.

Whilst I was still awake, I took the time to edit a new video. Luckily, I had been sort of consistent with my posting. My apartment tour had gone down a treat, and I had done other videos, such as various QnA's and challenges.

Right now I was editing a would you rather video, and it had been pretty funny to film.

After two or so hours I had finished editing the video, and still had a long way to go so I leaned my head against the window, watching as we drove down the motorway back to London. I kept thinking about how Harry would react when he saw me. I couldn't wait to hug him, to smell his scent again. Not kissing him for four months had been painful, and I longed for it.

I thought of this up until the second sleep overcame me.

-

I woke up once again to the sound of the drivers voice, alerting me that we had arrived. I rubbed my eyes, and sure enough we were parked outside of Harry's apartment complex.

"Thank you," I mumbled, as he helped me take my bags from the car. "I should be able to manage," I added when I caught him looking at me doubtfully. I had five bags, but seeing as I had left some stuff in Manchester, they were considerably lighter.

"Alright, Miss. I'll hope to see you again soon," He smiled, and I smiled back.

I watched him drive away, and I walked into the complex, struggling a little with my bags, but coping.

Harry was - crap, what floor was he on? Five? Six? I was pretty certain it was five, I would recognise it when I got there. Clambering into the lift - which was considerably less glamorous than the one in Manchester, I pressed the number five and waited in silence for it to take me up.

I had guessed right, he was on floor five. I would recognise the little plant pots down by the lift anywhere.

In just a minutes time I would be reunited with the man I loved.

I knocked on his door setting my bags down in a pile beside me.

"Give me a second! Who is it?!" I heard him yell from inside. I bit my lip, not wanting to give it away, but revelling in the sound of his voice.

"Who is i-" He started as he opened the door. That was, until he saw me. His face went blank for a second, before he broke out into an enormous smile.

"But you - you're not - you're supposed -" He stuttered, frozen to the spot.

"Surprise?!" I said, practically jumping into his arms. He hugged me back, holding me tight and I could feel him kissing my hair.

"I've missed your hugs so much," I whispered into his chest, feeling tears build up as I breathed him in.

He pulled away slightly, only to kiss me softly on my lips, taking me aback. I gingerly kissed him back, his arms snaking round and tugging on my waist.

"Ah ah ah! Not out here in the corridor!" I said, pulling away and smirking. "Come on, help me with this stuff, there's time for that later."

He had no problem in helping me take my belongings into his apartment, a mischievous look on his face.

-

"That was incredible," He breathed, lying next to me in his bed. And it had been. Four months of no physical contact made it all the better.

"You are incredible," I whispered, tracing small patterns on his chest. There were no words in the dictionary I could use to explain how I was feeling. This feeling of complete happiness, like everything in the world was finally okay again. Don't get me wrong, Manchester had been amazing. I loved every second of it and I would go back in a heartbeat, but Harry was practically my everything. And this was the moment I had been waiting for.

"I'm so glad you're back," He mumbled and I turned around to face him.

"Me too."

"Have you told anyone else you're back yet?"

"Oh shit."

"So I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you haven't?"

I nodded, feeling particularly guilty, and looked up at the ceiling. "I just wanted to come home and see you, it was all kind of in the moment, you know? Like nothing else mattered."

He nodded, telling me he understood how it felt. "So how come you're back early, then?"

"I finished recording all the songs for my EP," I said proudly.

"Thought you couldn't tell me about this mysterious EP?" He teased, a small grin playing on his face.

"Not fair! I would've told you if I could!" I protested. "But yes, I finished my EP, and it's being released on June 10th. I get to announce it officially on June 1st," I explained, and he looked pretty excited.

"Any songs about me?" He asked, and by his expression it was clear that he had no idea the whole EP was practically about him.

"You're basically the blueprint for this whole album.." I said shyly, suddenly feeling all nervous.

"Oh no. Should I be excited or scared?"

"You can feel whatever you want to feel," I assured him, snuggling into his side, and closing my eyes.

"I really hope everyone likes it," I said once more, but by everyone, I meant him. I hoped he would like it.

"I'm sure they will. Your hard work will pay off bub."

"You have no idea how excited I've been to hear you say that to me again in real life. I feel euphoric." I joked, and earned a small laugh from him.

"You must be tired," He observed as I yawned, to which I nodded.

"Long journeys always wear me out, no matter how much I sleep on the way there.

"Go to sleep. I'll message everyone telling them you're back," He said, and it was as if he read my mind, it would save me a job to do later.

"Alright, thank you. I love you," I said, half asleep.

By the time he had said, "I love you too," I was already fast asleep.

This was on the shorter side again, I'm sorry! I hope the reunion was cute enough for you!!

Also, yes, it is May 2017 in the story which means that in three months it will be disstrack season....you lot are in for a treat because I may have adapted JJ's disstrack slowly to add some bars in to insult Sophie..I treat you all WAYYYY too much you're welcome !!

- once again another reminder that chapter 3 of selfish has just been published!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1K 59
"I- hi! Sorry, I was expecting Sophie," I explained, feeling my face turn a shade of red in front of this ridiculously handsome boy at the door. "We...
130K 5.2K 53
❝you can love someone so much...but you can never love people as much as you can miss them❞ a story told in letters. [miniminter] started: 06/08/16 f...
161K 1.4K 53
SEQUEL TO MINIMINTER'S SISTER "Sophie Minter...we are going to have the most perfect children one day, I'd bet on it." "Careful, you sound like Freya...
209K 3.8K 53
Two people. Different fears. Different lives. One lived through a life where everything felt like it was crumbling at the seams and felt like a cons...