MiChaeng: Ms. Gold Digger

By RoseColouredGay

Mina Myoui. A hardworking, successful, but lonely CEO of Myoui Group of Companies, was told by her doctor to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 30

8.1K 188 126
By RoseColouredGay

Chaeyoung's POV

I froze when she pulled away and gave me a seductive smile...

Which is really un-Mina like.

How ironic isn't it? I was the one who used to call her that.

Now I know what it feels like being called of something you're not. And I admit, I got slightly offended.

But it doesn't matter now. I know that she knows that I won't be a gold digger to her. She's just saying it to, let's say, giving me a taste of my own medicine.

"Everything." I repeated the word she said awhile ago and she responded a nod which made me narrow my eyes. I smiled when an idea crossed my mind. She might change her mind but I doubt so. "I accept." I said eagerly, "and I want you."

Too straightforward! I thought. I love how confident I am right now, as if all those of what happened from the passed months did not exist.

But to my surprise. Instead of seeing her shocked and disgust face, I saw something dark and felt new of the way she stares at me. It just gives shivers down my spine, weird but I like how she made me feel with just a stare. She didn't say anything but stepped forward a little and slowly leaned her face closer. I almost closed my eyes, expecting her to kiss me but she just stop an inch away from my lips.

We haven't doing anything yet but my heart was already drumming in my chest loudly.

"You desire me that much Chaeyoungie?" She whispered near my lips as I gulped. Damn, why is she like this? Torturing me isn't part in the proposal, is it?

She pulled back when I didn't respond to her. She roamed her eyes around the kitchen for a moment then turned back to me.

"I don't want to get messy here in the kitchen, so how about we get a room?" She said seductively and you will never know how much I wanted to melt from that. Before I know it, she was already dragging me upstairs by holding my hand tightly on hers.

She even brushed passed her bags, doesn't mind bringing them with her.

We didn't reach the door of the master's bedroom yet when she stopped and pulled me to her by my shirt, pressing her body on me. I gasped, taken aback from the sudden action.

She caught my lips eagerly, holding both of my cheek as my hands also trailed from holding her waist to her back, pressing her body to me more. Almost instantly when she started moving her delicate soft lips on me, I parted my lips and she immediately took it as an opportunity to slid her tounge inside me, making me moan softly as I reciprocate with her movement.

I was fully consumed of this new hunger I felt right now. And I need her to satisfy me. And if we stay like this, I don't think we could make it inside the room.

So I took a step forward. Without breaking the kiss, I searched for the knob behind her and flew the door open. She abruptly pushed the master bedroom's door with her feet.

Hmm... Someone's eager...

What I felt right now was beyond cloud 9. And it is not even enough word to explain of all the new feelings I felt right now. The feelings inside me intensified when I heard the sound of the door shuts off. I never knew that just by hearing it could make me feel happier and more than excited.

She parted our bodies, still holding each others arms. My heart is still beating hardly on my chest and we both huffed for air from the session seconds ago. I looked at her, completely out of idea of what to do next.

"You know there's no turning back right?" She asked lowly as she stare at me with those eyes that I barely recognized. It was something unusual because what I saw from her eyes was pure lust and seduction. "I don't know of what will happen tomorrow just after this but can we just forget about that? Let's try to focus of what's gonna happen now."

Could she even hear herself?

Hearing those from her made me want to submit myself fully to her. And I never felt like this before. I was never turned on like this.

Can someone pinch me? This ain't dream. Right?

"A-are you sure?" Hell Chaeyoung where's the confidence?! "I-i just want to show you how much I regretted pushing you away and... And now you're here, I won't let you slip away again."

She lowered her head, gazing at our feet. And it made me guilty all of a sudden.

What if she just got pressured?

What if she's really not into this?

"You know I can wait." I held her shoulders gently and she's still not looking at me. I sighed, "I respect you Mina. And I want you to be ready when we do that so I think-"

She suddenly raised her head and looked at me sternly. Just like that, she made me stop talking. What she did next really caught me off guard, as she suddenly turned me around and slumped me hard on the bed. In a sexy way of course.

I was still shocked from what she did but nothing's more exciting when she crawled on top of me and straddled my waist. Her once calm eyes were now blazing with lust.

I'm no innocent. I know.

"I'm ready for you." And just like that, she once again crashed her lips on mine. Her hair were covering and tickling my ears which made me smile in between our kisses, aside from the thought of Mina on top of me.

"I miss you, Mina." I managed to say between kisses. Then she started trailing her lips to my neck making me tilt my head to give her more space.

Oh dear. She even nibbled my ear that emitted a low moan from me. She surely don't have any idea how it affects me. "Nice tattoo." She breathe out, trailing her kisses to my tattoo near my ear that caused a soft moan escape from my lips.

Then she pulled up an arm length away from me, holding both of my shoulders. I looked at her confusedly as she inhaled deeply.

"I've never done this before."

That caught my attention, "what?"

"You are my first time." She confessed shyly. Though the room have dim lights, I can tell she's blushing profusely.

"First time?" I repeated unbelievably. Is she for real? "Wait, I don't understand. First time with someone shorter than you? With a cute Korean girl? With a small-" I was cut short.

"Shut up!" She giggled as she covered her face with both her hands embarrassed.

I chuckled, "What? With a small sexy body, I meant by that." I said. "Dirty mind you got there." I winked at her.

"Chaeyoung, what I meant was..." She paused as I look at her curiously, "with a girl and whom I'm inlove with." She said softly with a genuine smile. As soon as I heard it, my heart automatically raced once again.

I paused for a moment as I processed of what she just said but when she noticed me thinking, she pouted cutely. "Say something please." Her face turned to sad but I was still stunned. "Did you hear me, Chaeyoung?" Her tone is a bit pissed now.

"Y-yeah... I ..." I stammer, "I heard you. I was just..." Then I flashed a smile like a mentally retarded person. "I love you too Mina."

She smiled before she got off of me and pulled me to sit.

Oblivious of what she's gonna do, I caught myself staring at her off shoulder that pulled down a bit caused her cleavage to appear more tempting.

"Want to see a full view of this?" She huskily said with a smirk. And before I knew it, she already reached the hem of her top and slowly pulling it up and off of her. She threw it away like she never want to see that again.

My jaw just dropped of the sight in front of me. Mina with only her bra on, and with a click, it fall off her and joined the floor as she threw it away too. I held hard of the sheets as I compose myself not to faint.

I know it is not my first time seeing her naked body but it still ignited something in me, and the wetness there is a solid proof of how I wanted her.

She gave a devilish smirk when her hand started working with her skirt. Seconds later, it joined the unwanted clothes on the floor.

"You really desire me that much?" She asked more like a statement. Then I felt her soft lips pressed sensually on mine. Her naked body was also pressed on me, eliminating the space between us. My eyes inevitably closed as my hand trailed her neck tracing her back and stopped right on top of her bum.

"Why are you stopping?" She asked.

"I respect you." I responded.

"Respect this." She suddenly held my hand and dragged it to her bum, making me squeeze it. My face instantly blush at that.

"Mina." I scolded.

Am I to obvious?

She only smiled naughtily and her hands went to the hem of my shirt and started pulling it up, asking permission through eyes, of course I nodded and let her undress me.

"I wonder how you taste like." She said as she was eyeing my figure making me shy under her intense gaze. Gosh! This woman could really make me hot.

"Are you ready for that?" I joked. "You might have a hard time keeping up with my standards." I was about to laugh when she pushed me hard on the bed and climbed on top of me with a knowing smile.

"I don't know how I'll put up with your standards but I'll try my best." I don't know what happened next. All I knew was she already captured my lips and me keeping up with her movement.

Damn. I might swallow my own words later.

Then I heard a slight click sound and I noticed her throwing my bra away. "How did you-"

"Shh... Just relax and enjoy the ride." She whispered as she slowly trailed her head down to my pants. "Let me get this off too, alright?"

Now even myself is not sure if she's really the Mina I knew. I don't know she was this kind of monster when it comes to these things.

Did I mention, she unbuttoned my pants using her mouth? Goodness yes.

"That's hot and all but don't do that again." I blushed profusely. "That's dirty and you don't know how dirty my mind is right now."

She only smiled, "You may be pro at this but you never know about me." She said as she started rubbing my core with her hand outside my panty. Eyeing my wetness.

"C-can you t-touch me?" I started breathing heavily and my breath hitched when I felt her hand slipped inside and played with my wetness.

"You don't have to ask. And besides, I might like dirty too." She suddenly slipped her middle finger inside as I gasped. I notice her stopped for a moment, probably got taken aback of how it feels like when inside and how it is to hold a woman.

I let out an approving moan. She smiled when she heard me and started moving her hand, adding another digit inside me cause me to catch another air. I motioned for her to go up which she understood and once again pressed our naked body together. I kissed her harshly while I moaned loudly in her mouth indicating that she definitely got an A+.

My hands on instinct, traced her waist downwards, found the hem of her panty and I started pulling it off of her. Mina helped me with my own too as she pulled her hand from my core for a moment to pull my panty off of me. Then without warning, I entered my middle finger inside her core. She flinched from that and gave me a what-the-fuvk? look.

"Sorry." I said as she tilted her head to the crook of my neck. Biting it.

This is her first time Chae, relax! I reminded myself mentally, disregarding the hot pain on my neck.

I heard her whined in my neck faintly, her body tenses when I started moving my hand, pushing and pulling continuously. After seconds, her moans are already echoing inside the room.

But before she could come for me, she pulled herself up and pulled my hands out of her. I looked at her confused but she just gave me a lustful smile.

This is probably the best out of all.

Before I knew it, she already sat on my face backwards. Damn, she's dripping wet but it doesn't bother me when I felt her hand stretching my folds followed by a long lick of her tounge.

Goodness gracious! She didn't even hesitated.

Her legs were wrapped around my head while her face was already on my center. How do you even call this? "Fudge!" I exclaimed and abruptly pulled her bum to my face and met with her core, trailing a hard long lick from her clit to her core. I dive as if I never did this for a whole decade, hungrier than ever. I felt her breathe out in my core from what I did.

"Aahh.." She whined then I inserted a finger inside her, bumping it with my tounge doing its magic.

I tried to keep my pace with her but my mind was more into lavishly owning her by licking her core side-to-side hungrily.

"Aahh... Chaeyoung..." She moaned, catching her breathe. I hummed when she seem picking up with my style. She started to do the same with me which made me let out a louder moan. "Chae..." She stopped as her body tenses. "Chaeyoung I'm..." She don't even have to say. I know she's near but I won't let that happen yet so I stopped and pushed her away. Making her sit on the bed. "What are you doing?" She annoyingly asked me, her brows are narrowing in frustration.

"Not yet." I only said as I slowly pushed her on the bed which she obeyed eagerly. "How did I taste Minari?" I inquired and slowly parted her legs.

"Better than ketchup." She shyly said, a tint of pink crept her cheeks.

"And you taste better than anything I ever tasted in this world." I winked at her then positioned myself between her legs. She gasped when she felt our dripping core hitting together. My mouth gaping when I started moving slowly.

"Chaeyoung." Mina panicked but I started hitting her own hardly making her stare at me in daze.

"Shh... Relax and enjoy the ride." I smirked, recalling of what she said to me only minutes ago.

My breathe was also hitching as I grind onto her faster and faster. Mina could only arch her back and I felt our core gets more slippery every seconds. I rubbed into her more. Lewd noises of our wet sex were audible along with our loud moaning. Bless this room for being soundproof.

"C-chaeyoung." Mina whinned faintly, her legs was slightly jerking. I quickened my movement even more, my eyes were getting darker as I almost reach for my release. While Mina was now a moaning mess.

"Aaaahh..." We both huffed out loud as we finally reached for our desired ecstasy. My body lumpily fell into her and brought her into a hug. I can still feel her hot fluids between her legs as I intentionally pulled up my leg on it.

"Talk about keeping up with your standards." Mina giggled as she looked at me amusedly. I only gave her a weak smile and pulled the comforter to cover half of our naked body.

"So you like fifty shades style, huh?" I countered back cause her to hide her face in my chest. "How's that for a first time?"

"We should've done it earlier." She admitted.

"Yeah, if only you let me eat you when we first almost did this." I laughed as I pulled her face from my chest. She stared at me intensely once again. "What?" I look at her questioningly.

"You're pervert." She slapped my shoulder playfully with still her burning intense stare.

Those eyes that I longingly wanted too look only to me was now staring at me closely.

"I'm your kind of pervert, your eyes told me so." I rubbed her cheek gently with my thumb. "You don't have to look at me like I would be gone if you blinked. I will stay with you forever remember?"

She didn't respond. My eyes slowly traced down to her pink juicy lips. It stretched into a half smile when she caught me staring at it.

As if on cue, she leaned in and I immediately reciprocated her movement then she pulled away, "Round two?" She asked seductively. She was about to kiss me again when the sound of the door knob turning made us pull away from each other.

...

...

"EVER HEARD OF THE WORD LOCK?!"

Wide eyed Tzuyu jumped in surprise and immediately closed the door, slamming it shut.

I heard Mina suppressing her laugh cause me to look at her weirdly.

"Its not funny. She just caught us naked beside each other." I reminded.

"I know. She must be jealous now and Sana must deal with her later." She said amusingly, then in a snap, her amused face turned into something dark once again with that intense stare of her.

I smiled mischievously to her and pulled the comforter to cover us. I climbed on top of her, tickling her in the process and what happened next is something really pleasurable.

...And kinky.

Anyways, I know it's still early but can you give us little privacy?

Goodnight and wet dreams, Hopeans.

---

A/N - WARNING!!! MATURE CONTENT!!!

Lol! Should've put this on top but, you're old enough to know whether to proceed or not tho, so ;)

"It's not over till it's over."

❤ylyh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 173 19
Mina and Chaeyoung were always too busy to worry about soulmates. Mina was knee-deep into her medical science degree program at Korea University and...
198K 6K 62
It took a minute to like someone. It took a minute to turn it to love. Its took a right person to feel the love. When you found the right person, you...
17.6K 591 22
Im Nayeon has been in love with her childhood friend, Yoo Jeongyeon since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one da...
77.8K 2.7K 54
- She's not hard to love, but our love is. - Myoui Mina. The known homophobic one met a particular cub who was able to break her tall iron walls and...