The Super Saiyan Girl

By _Alex-san_

[*BOOK 1*] After three years from the events of Namek, Freeza arrives to Earth, but is surprisingly stopped b... More

EP. 0 - Ruined*
EP. 1 - Past*
EP. 2 - Training*
EP. 3 - Search
EP. 4 - Fight
EP. 5 - Androids
Future Timeline - Tale 1
EP. 6 - Fear
EP. 7 - Family
EP. 8 - Revealed
EP. 9 - Chase
EP. 10 - Found
Future Timeline - Tale 2
EP. 11 - Absorbed
EP. 12 - Struggle
EP. 13 - Perfect
EP. 14 - Merciless
EP. 15 - Prepare
Future Timeline - Tale 3
EP. 16 - Emotions
EP. 17 - Boundaries
EP. 18 - Growth
EP. 19 - Love
EP. 20 - Games
Future Timeline - Tale 4
EP. 21 - Ruleless
EP. 22 - Limits
EP. 23 - Boy
EP. 24 - Snap
EP. 25 - Ascended
Future Timeline - Tale 5
EP. 26 - Defeat
EP. 28 - Bygones
EP. 29 - End
Bonus: Epilogue: EP. 30 - Royalty
SEQUEL: Sneak Peak - The Super Saiyan Princess

EP. 27 - Home

431 13 0
By _Alex-san_

Everyone stared intently at the scene before them. The ground had dented and shaped from the Kamehamehas. They all looked so miniscule in comparison to vast dents the energy from Cell and Gohan had created. But that didn't matter. The fight had been fought, and they had won. Cell was no more. Still, they were shocked. The day had been filled with many surprises and close calls. 

"He... did it?" Piccolo was stunned. In his arms, was Niya, as Trunks had given her over to him in a hurry before he and his father attacked Cell.

It took a moment before they started celebrating.

"YEAH, WE DID IT!" Yamcha threw up a celebratory fist in the air. It caused him to recklessly lose balance of Kusuke in his arms, and he almost slipped out. "Woah!" Yamcha sheepishly hurried to catch him. 

Trunks let out a relieved sigh and turned to Piccolo. "Thank you for holding her," he gave an appreciative look. "I'll take her back now so you can help Gohan." 

Piccolo blinked before turning to Trunks and handing Niya over. It seemed he forgot he was even holding her. He nodded, and he was the first one down to the very much exhausted Gohan. The others followed suit, holding bodies and an Android head, except for Vegeta who was empty handed. He, however, remained in the sky.

"Gohan, that was amazing!" Krillin praised, holding Android 18's body. 

"I can't believe we're saved!" Yamcha was still blown away. "We'll take you to Dende right away! He can heal you without any senzu!" 

Piccolo moved to carry Gohan in his arms. The boy wore a tired smile, and the Namekian lightly smiled at him. 

"Alright. Let's go," Piccolo turned his head towards Kami's Look Out, and took off.

The others followed, but Trunks saw his father remaining in place. He lagged behind and flew a bit closer to Vegeta.

"You're not coming?" Trunks asked.

Vegeta gave a snicker and turned away after glancing at Niya's corpse. "Mind your own business. Just go," he replied. "You have your woman to worry about."

Trunks looked down at Niya before nodding. "Thanks for catching her," he said. "And thanks for helping me." A small smile came across his face. His father had his soft side after all.

Vegeta crossed his arms, stilling looking away.

Trunks held Niya closer. "Well, see you later, Dad." It felt strange talking so nonchalantly to his father. Knowing he wasn't going to get an open response, Trunks took his leave as well towards The Look Out.

× × ×

At The Look Out, the siblings' bodies were laid on the ground as well as Android 18's. The teen half-saiyan was quickly healed by his worrisome Namekian friend, Dende, the new Guardian of the Earth.

Once Dende seemed to check on and heal what he could from 18, she snapped her eyes open and quickly jumped to her feet.

Trunks tensed at the sight of her awake. He made sure to stay in front of his wife and brother-in-law's bodies. It was a force of habit to be wary of Androids.

18 got into a defensive stance, and her eyes narrowed at the familiar faces. What were they planning to do with her?

"Hey," Krillin spoke up to greet her. "Relax. You're in Kami's Palace," he assured. "Nothin' to worry about now. Gohan defeated Cell."

"Gohan?" 18 questioned in surprise. She glanced at the teen boy, and he gave a small smile.

"You know, you should be thanking Krillin," Piccolo spoke up. "He took care of you after Cell vomited you out."

18 moved her eyes to Krillin, studying him with narrowed eyes.

Krillin became a little flustered. "Ah, well... I couldn't just leave you there..."

After a few moments of glancing between Krillin and 18, Gohan hit a lightbulb. "Oh, I get it!" he smiled. "Krillin, you're in love with her, aren't you!"

Krillin blushed and punched him on the back of the head. "Don't broadcast it!"

"What?!" Trunk's eyes widened. When had this happened?! Why?!

"You're not serious?!" Yamcha questioned.

"Krillin... she's an Android," Tien was even surprised.

Krillin blushed. "S-S-So? Sixteen is also an Android, and we saved him."

"Sixteen?" 18 was surprised.

"Yeah, he's over there--" Krillin started, but 18 turned to see 16's head on a red cushion by the steps and rushed over to take him before nearing the edge of the Look Out.

18 looked down at his broken face and felt some relief.

"H-Hello," 16 greeted mechanically.

"Sixteen...," 18 felt her expression beginning to soften, but it hardened as she looked over the other Z Warriors.

Her eyes settled to Krillin with a small 'hmph'. "Don't kid yourself," she told him. "You don't have a chance with me." With that, she began to run off the Look Out.

"Eighteen, wait! Bulma can fix him--!" Krillin called out, but 18 dipped over and away. He put his reaching hand down and sighed miserably.

"Okay, listen," Piccolo spoke up, "The first thing we need to do is use the Dragon Balls to revive everyone who was killed by Cell."

"Yes, yes," Mr. Popo ushered the plate of Dragon Balls and set them on the ground before them.

"Don't feel bad, Krillin," Gohan tried to comfort his friend. "I'm still your friend!"

He smiled brightly, but Krillin wore a miserable look. "Gohan, do a favor, and... shut up, please."

Dende hovered his hands over the Dragon Balls and summoned its keeper, the dragon Shenron.

Trunks looked curiously over the glowing orbs but snapped his head up when the sky suddenly darkened to black. He took a few steps back, and his eyes widened at the giant, green dragon that sprouted from the orbs.

He had only heard about Shenron from his mother. He knew the dragon was enormous, but seeing it in person made him feel tinier than he imagined. It had a yellow belly, earth green scales, brown horns, bright, red eyes, sharp talons, long whiskers, and flashing fangs. A shiver went down his spine as the dragon gave a deep rumble.

"I am the Eternal Dragon. State your wishes, and I shall grant them," Shenron boomed, a light growl rumbling in his voice.

Trunks awed at the powerful creature. And this is normal to them...? he was shocked.

"Eternal Dragon," Yamcha started, "Please bring back to life everyone that Cell killed!"

Shenron groaned as his eyes flashed a bright red. It then faded. "Your wish has been granted."

Trunks gasped once he heard shuffling behind him and turned around. Both Niya and Kusuke were sitting up, holding their previously fatally wounded areas.

"Niya!" Trunks immediately pulled her in a tight embrace. "You're back!"

Niya was taken aback by the sudden embrace, but after a moment, she smiled and hugged him back. "Yeah. I'm back, Trunksie."

Trunks would have blushed at the little name, but he didn't care. His wife was back, and that was all that mattered.

Kusuke pouted at seeing them. "Where's my hug?"

"Kusuke!"

He turned and was surprised that he did get a hug. It was from Gohan. Kusuke smiled, "Heya, best bud."

Gohan pulled away and laughed when Kusuke ruffled his hair.

As heartwarming as the reunions were, Piccolo noted that he didn't feel Goku's ki. He hadn't been brought back by Shenron.

"You may have another wish," Shenron rumbled. "State it now."

Gohan and the others sensed around as well. Kusuke thought back to the question he asked Goku, the one where he didn't get an answer from.

"Is there any way Goku can be brought back?" Yamcha asked the dragon.

"That cannot be. Son Goku has died and come back to life once before," Shenron answered. "Ask me another wish."

"So, it can't be done," Yamcha began to look down.

"No," Piccolo crossed his arms. "There has to be another way. Think."

Trunks and Niya shared a look. So, Goku would remain dead in timeline as well... The thought saddened them.

Hey, guys! Listen! a voice called from above.

"Dad?" Gohan looked up.

"Goku?" Krillin questioned.

I'm talking from the Afterlife with King Kai's help, Goku explained. Hear me out.

The saiyan went on to explain that he noticed the Earth would often be in peril because of his tendency to attract villains. He said that the best way to keep peace of Earth was for him to remain dead. He went on to assure them that he would be doing his own business while dead, and mentioned he would get special treatment for saving the Earth, and he would get to meet old Martial Arts masters.

I'm sorry, son. And tell your Mom I'm sorry, too. But don't bring me back to life, okay? Goku apologized. Gohan's more dependable than I was, anyway.

"Dad, no...," Gohan furrowed his brows.

Kusuke placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

So, that's it! Goku wrapped up in a chipper tone. We'll meet again when you die! See ya later!

Every one was taken aback by the end of the conversation, but they could see Goku's grin in the sky as he waved to them one last time. The image soon faded.

"Who else but Goku would be that cheerful even though he was dead?" Krillin asked quietly.

Gohan slightly hung his head, and Kusuke lightly patted his back.

"Ahem," Shenron grumbled to get their attention. "Is there a second wish to be made, or is one enough to fill your desires?"

"So, now what do we do?" Yamcha scratched his head.

"Decide quickly, or the Dragon God will vanish," Dende told them.

They then began to discuss what their next wish could be.

"Hm," Kusuke rubbed his chin. "Oh, Gohan, you could get the new Stationary gaming system."

Gohan turned to him. "Mom doesn't really let me play video games..."

Krillin had a troublesome look on his face, having an internal struggle. Suddenly, he looked up at the dragon and said, "Shenron, could you turn Androids Seventeen and Eighteen back into humans?"

Everyone was surprised at his wish.

"Back... into humans?" Niya quietly questioned.

"Alas, their powers are too great and strange," Shenron replied. "My own powers cannot effect such creatures against their will."

Krillin sighed, "So, that didn't work..."

"Why did you say Seventeen?" Yamcha questioned. "Isn't he dead?"

"Is he?" Piccolo eyed them. "We used the first wish to bring back everyone killed by Cell. That would include Android Seveteen, wouldn't it?"

Niya flinched. "Seventeen...," she bit her lip as she remembered fighting Cell alongside him. She had mixed feelings about his actions.

Krillin then had another idea. "Okay, then how about this: could you at least take out the bombs inside their bodies?"

"Yes. It does not weaken them or change the fundamental nature of their being," Shenron replied. He groaned as his eyes glowed once more. It faded after a moment. "It is done. The bombs are no more. Farewell."

Shenron glowed a bright golden before shrinking back into the orbs. Once so, the Dragon Balls rose into the air and zoomed away to seven different parts of the world. The returned to its blue color.

The couple was confused by Krillin's behavior.

"Why did you wish for that, Krillin?" Trunks asked for them.

"I felt bad for them," Krillin replied. "Imagine having a bomb inside your body!"

Gohan smiled at him, "You're a sweet guy."

Kusuke gave the dwarf a curious look.

"Wait, Krillin," Tien spoke up. "I thought you liked Eighteen. Why did you remove the bomb from Seventeen?"

"Well, yeah. I did like her," Krillin tapped his fingers together, "but I know that Seventeen is the perfect guy for her."

Niya blinked. Her and Trunks shared a look. She turned back to Krillin, "Um, Krillin? Don't you know that Seventeen and Eighteen are--?"

"YOU MORON!" shouted a familiar voice. They all turned to see 18 with 16's head. "Seventeen and I are twins!" she corrected.

Niya placed her fingers over her mouth as she watched Krillin's sheepish reaction.

"But don't get the wrong idea!" 18 told him. "And dont think I'm grateful for you for taking out my bomb!" Then, she snapped at him one last time, "Globehead!"

Everyone was quiet, and she seemed to calm down as she stared at the dwarf. "Later," she said cooly and took off with 16's head once more.

Krillin stared dumbfounded before Yamcha patted him on the back. "Hey! She said 'Later'! Maybe there is hope!"

Niya crossed her arms with an annoyed, arched eyebrow when Yamcha said he would be giving competition since 18 was a cute monster. But it calmed when Krillin said it was hard to feel hopeful about anything without Goku.

After a moment of silence, Tien said it was best he take leave for Chiatzu. He wished Trunks and Niya good luck with the Future Androids and departed.

Gohan turned to the couple, "When are you guys going back to the Future?"

"Tomorrow," Trunks answered.

"Yep! We want to get a good night's rest," Niya smiled.

"We'll go to see you guys off, then," Krillin returned the smile.

Gohan then asked Piccolo if he would be staying at the Look Out, and if he could visit. Piccolo gave a small smile and agreed.

They all then split ways to reunite tomorrow.

× × ×

It was the next day, and everyone -- the Z Warriors, the Briefs family, and the Briar family -- had gathered at Capsule Corporation to see the Future saiyans off.

"Bye, Grandpa. Bye, Grandma," tiny Niko waved at them from Trunk's arms.

Niya smiled at the sight. She even found it cute when Bulma shook Niko's tiny hand wishing him farewell.

Niya was carrying a suitcase full of capsules Bulma had given them to help their timeline. She was truly grateful for her and everyone's generosity. The past two weeks had been a crazy journey, but she wouldn't trade it. Things were different now, she was different.

As she walked closer towards Trunks, she spotted Vegeta leaning against a tree. They met eyes for a second before Vegeta looked away. Still, she walked over.

"What?" Vegeta asked.

Niya smiled at him. "I know you don't really like me, but I'm glad we got to meet," she said. "And... I know you don't really like my family either, but... I hope things change. Mom and Dad were always sorry about what they did to you, and what happened..."

Vegeta held a frown. "Hmph. I couldn't care less."

Niya still held her smile. "And there's actually something I wanted to ask you."

Vegeta remained quiet.

"I knew Trunks was going to be killed by Cell," Niya admitted, "so I made him stay down longer, so I could die instead."

At that, Vegeta was surprised at. He glanced at her and noticed the Red Jewel was nowhere to be seen and neither was her collar.

Niya placed a hand where the Jewel would have been with a small smile. "If it were Trunks instead of me, would you have gone after Cell?"

Vegeta crossed his arms and actually seemed to be thinking.

That itself made Niya feel glad. "I'm sure Trunks is glad to have met you, too," she smiled brightly. "See you sometime, maybe," she waved and hurried over to Trunks.

Trunks glanced over at Vegeta, who showed him two fingers as a lazy wave. Trunks smiled at him, and Niko gave a shy wave in return. He ruffled his step-son's hair.

Although Niya had said goodbye to her family the night before, it still pained her to do it again. She just gave them a smile before going into the Time Machine with Trunks and Niko.

Niya looked around. "Where were you hiding?" she finally asked her son.

Niko giggled and pretended to zip his mouth. "It's a secret."

The couple shared a look before taking their seats. The glass closed around them, and the Time Machine flew into the air. They waved down at everyone.

"I'm going to miss them," Niya wore a sad smile.

"Yeah," Trunks let out a breath. "Me too." Then he added, "But now, let's go home and defeat those Androids."

Niya became serious and turned to him with a nod, "Right."

With that, they returned to their timeline.

☆ ▪ ☆ ▪

06-25-2020

x_Alex_chan_x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.3K 39
BOOK TWO Sequel to: My true love!!! Gohan and me PLEASE DON'T READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ MY TRUE LOVE!!! GOHAN AND ME FIRST! ~~~~~~~~~ High sc...
185K 4.3K 41
After the arrival of Gohan's Father, Son Goku, back to earth, he then had a little chat with an unknown ally who is from the future, and only Goku wi...
22.7K 531 17
What if Bulma and Vegeta met when they were teenagers? How will their developing romance change the story that we're all so familiar with? -Takes pl...
156K 5.3K 33
(Completed Story! C:) Written in Female Saiyan Reader x Vegeta ♡ A forewarning: This story does not go exactly along with the tv show or mangas, so...