a bird watcher. [stanley uris]

By abigailuris

ava lewis just moved to derry, maine. she also just happens to live next to stanley uris. this summer, she me... More

author's note.
-the losers-
chapter one. [hello derry]
chapter two. [bullies and school]
chapter three. [the sewers and the kaspbrak house]
chapter four. [the new loser and the pharmacy]
chapter five. [the quarry and the balloon]
chapter six. [the hanscom house]
chapter eight. [the other new loser and the rock war]
chapter nine. [fears and the fair]
chapter ten. [the projector]
chapter eleven. [neibolt]
chapter twelve. [bev is missing and the bar mitzvah]
chapter thirteen. [defeated and the rescue mission]
chapter fourteen. [question and an oath]
thanks.
author's note.

chapter seven. [the blood in the bathroom and a clown]

121 5 2
By abigailuris

i get out of bed and get changed into the outfit below.

i brush my hair and braid it. i brush my teeth and when i look back into the mirror. there is the clown. right behind me.

i start to breathe heavily. i turn around and it's suddenly not there. 'i must be just seeing things.' i think to myself and start to floss my teeth.

i walk downstairs and notice that my mom has made me a plate of breakfast at the table. there was a note next to it. it read:

'have a wonderful day! i have to work late tonight. be careful. love, mother.'

i smile and start to eat.

the phone starts to ring. i get up out of my chair answer it. "hello?"

"ava." it's beverly marsh.

"what's up, bev?" i ask.

"you need to come to my house. now. please." she says.

"what's wrong?" i ask.

"just...come over." she says.

"i'll be there. bye." i say.

"goodbye." she then hangs up.

i finish my breakfast and get on my bike. i see stan coming out of his house.

"did bev give you a call?" i ask, shouting.

"yep. i'm assuming she gave you one, too." he says.

i nod my head. "yup."

we start going to beverly's apartment. we meet up with the others on our way.

"oh. you're with stan, again. that's not a surprise." richie says, with that annoying voice. 'he is already on my nerves.' i think to myself.

"why don't you just shut up, richie?! we are just neighbors!" i yell, and he gets quiet.

"thanks!" i say and i hear stan chuckle.

we make it to beverly's apartment and we set our bikes down on the ground. except stan of course.

"i need to show you something." beverly says.

"what is it?" ben asks.

"what? more than what we saw at the quarry?" richie asks. 'oh. my. gosh. he can't be silent for one single minute.' i think to myself.

"just shut up!" eddie shouts.

"richie, shut it! jeez! is that too hard for you?!" i yell.

he shrugs his shoulders.

"my dad will kill me if he finds out that i had boys in the apartment." beverly says.

"w-w-wuh-we'll leave a lookout. richie, s-st-s-stay here." bill says, and the rest of us run to the stairs.

"woah, woah, woah! what if her dad comes back?!" he asks.

stan turns towards him. "do what you always do. start talking!" (small a/n: another one of my fav lines lol. i love you stan the man. bbbbuuurrrnnn.)

i start to laugh and richie says, "it is a gift."

stan walks up to me, and i high-five him.

bev leads us down the hallway in her apartment and we look at the door in front of us.

"in there." she says quietly.

"what is it?" stan asks.

"you'll see." bev says and we start towards the door.

"are you seriously taking us to your bathroom? you know eighty-nine percent of the worst accidents occur in the bathroom? a-and that's where all the bacteria and fungi are. and it's not really a sanitary place.." eddie says really fast. he is such a germaphobe.

"eds, calm down." i say.

he starts to whimper when beverly opens the door. i stand there in shock. there is blood absolutely everywhere. absolutely everywhere.

"i knew it." eddie says, gagging.

"do you see it?" bev asks.

"yes." eddie says.

"what happened in here?" i ask.

"my dad couldn't see it. i thought i was going crazy." beverly says.

"well. if you're crazy, then we're all crazy." ben says.

"we're gonna need so much cleaning supplies." i say.

"we can't l-luh-leave it like this." bill says and we all enter the bathroom.

we start to clean it up. me, bill, and eddie are cleaning the floor. stan is wiping the window. ben is washing the walls. and beverly is wiping off the mirror.

bill is using a mop, while me and eddie are on our knees. eddie has his inhaler in his mouth the whole entire time.

i admire stan cleaning the window. it's almost like he has major ocd. which he probably does. i know it for a fact.

after a long time, we finally clean it all up. except for the sink, which bev is doing right now.

we pour the buckets of nasty water down the bathtub drain. we start to take out the trash bags.

once stan and i make it to the dumpsters, and we drop the bags in, i choose to tell him what i experienced this morning. "stan?"

"yeah?" he asks.

"earlier this morning, while i was brushing my teeth, in the mirror i saw the same clown from yesterday. but, once i turned around, it wasn't there." i say.

stan glares at me. "that sounds absolutely terrifying."

i nod my head. "believe me. it was."

stan nods his head. "well, i believe you. i always will believe you."

i smile, and lean up to kiss his cheek again. "thank you. i will always believe you, too."

he starts to blush.

we walk to richie, since we are done cleaning up.

richie was talking about something to eddie. richie looks at stan and i. "why are stan's cheeks extremely red? did ya guys get done doing something important back there, hmm?" he starts to wiggle his eyebrows.

i put on a disgusted face. "gross! richie, no! we just threw the trash away. please, i beg you, do us a favor and shut your mouth." he shut up real fast.

me and stan talk, and richie and eddie start to have their own conversation. well they had more of like an argument. we wait for the rest of them to leave so we can head to the fair.

"do you think the clown i keep on seeing is just all in my head?" i ask stan.

he shrugs his shoulders. "i have no clue."

i exhale. "i wish someone knew something. it's scaring me."

he grabs onto my hand. "just stay with us, and you'll be fine."

i nod my head. "i know i will. all of you are my only friends. my mom barely even speaks to me anymore ever since..." i stop speaking, and i look down.

he puts a finger under my chin and he lifts it up. "hey. please don't think about it right now, okay? i know that you miss them and trust me, so do i."

i nod my head again. then beverly, bill, and ben come out of the apartment and we all head to the fair.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: ava's second encounter with pennywise the dancing clown. yikers. hope you guys enjoyed, like always. ava and stan are so cute to be honest. 

also, i'm going to be updating a lot today :).

comment what stan and ava's ship name should be! i am thinking maybe stava or avan? i have no clue. plz help lol.

see. you. later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.5K 34
Welcome to the Losers Club, asshole! Richie Tozier "Do you need to be a virgin to see this fucking clown?" Henry Bowers "I'll kill you, you little fu...
3K 43 24
Charlie Adams has been dragged down to the tiny ass town of Derry Main. She's only been there for a year and she's already made a bad impression. Dre...
1K 20 13
Y/n L/n moned to Derry Maine with her mom to get a away from her dad. She moved across the street from a certain bird lover. But what happens when he...
3.2K 100 12
Aaron; Bill's older brother by a year finds out about the happenings around Derry. Most of them being mystery disappearances. He finds the Loser's Cl...