The Cyber Force

By FullerK75

After An Accident On A Mission. Ezra Was Kick Out Of The Rebellion And Force Into Exile. But He's Wasn't The... More

Forming An Alliance
Neon City
Aftermath
Midnight Underground Club
Back Stories
Warfare
The Pit
Hera Thinks Twice
You Wouldn't Understand
The Broken Law
Power Of The Energy Blades
Old Friends Reunite
Jungle Sizes Trouble
Public Enemies Number One
Rainy Night
Ezra's Powers
Train Station Showdown
Purple Cyber Force
Cyber Motorcycle Chase
Operation: Blacklight
Showdown At The Waterfalls
Identities Revealed
Super Laser Cannons
Return Of The Pit Part 1
Return Of The Pit Part 2
Return Of The Pit Part 3
Neon Maximum Prison
Prison Break
Crash Landing
Distraction To Yavin 4
New Weapons
Power Cell
Dangerous Cyborg
Neon's First National Bank
The New Blade
Solo Space Battle
Battle For The New World
Mandalorian Meeting
Mandalore Blockade
Discovering Something New
Supply Lines To The Capitol
Battle For Sundari Part 1
Battle For Sundari Part 2 (Free Mandalore)
The Flaming Suns
Renegade Squad
Abandonment
Ancient Discovery
New Mandalore
Dishonorable Warrior
Mandalorian Race 5000
Spys And Winners
Project Pink Phantom Part 1
Project Pink Phantom Part 2
Saving Twi'leks
The Siege Of Hoth
Bringing Down The Shield
The Hatching
Legendary Dragon
Assault On The Lothal Blockade

The Cyber Pirate's

1K 18 4
By FullerK75

Narrator pov.
Meanwhile Else Where. Sasha, Alexa, And Ahsoka Were In Hyperspace Heading To Meet One Of Cyber Force Teams That Are Station In Space Or On A Planet. By This Team Was Station Space. They Drop Out Of Hyperspace And Saw The Fleet.

Sasha Open A Com Channel And Contact The Fleet. Cyber Force General Sasha To Cyber Pirate Force. Do You Read Me? It Took Few Seconds Until They Got A Response. Cyber Pirate Force Fleet To General Sasha. We Read You Load And Clear. One Of The Pirates Said.

Are We Clear To Come Bored. Yes Land In The Hangar Bay And Meet On The Bridge. The Transmission Ended And Sasha Land The Shuttle In The Hangar Of The Comman Ship. They All Walk Out And Went To Bridge. So There Are Cyber Pirates? Ahsoka Ask.

Yes They Are One Of The Few Squadrons In The Army. Sasha Said. But Why? Because Ezra Believed That Everyone Should Be Free Minded. So He Gave A Choice. You Can Be Soldier, Warrior, Sniper, Agent, Bounty Hunter, Assassin, Or Have Your Own Squadron. Alexa Said.

So The Cyber Pirates Are A Squadron. Yes They Can Do Whatever They Want As Long They Remain Loyal To The Cyber Force. Ok. They Reach The Bridge And Saw The Pirate Leader.

Lexia

Sasha, Alexa Good To See You Again. I Trust Ezra And Leia Sent You Out Here. Lexia Said. Just Leia. She Couldn't Make It. She Had Some Business To Take Care Of. Alexa Said. It's All Alright. Who Is This You Brought With You?

Greetings My Name Is Ahsoka Tano. Ahsoka Said. Ahsoka Tano. Yes I Heard All About You. Jedi Padawan And Agent In The Rebellion. Now You're One Of The Warriors In The Cyber Force. Lexia Said. Yes After Leia Found Me. I Joined The Winning Side.

Good Enough For Me. Now Let Me Introduce You To The Crew. Everyone Fall In Line. Lexia Ordered And Her Crew Came Up To Her.

Diana

Aya

Mya

Rachel

Brook

Ember

Paige

Rebecca

I See That Squadron Has No Boys. Sasha Said. We Have Boy Pirates On This Or The Other Ships But Not In My Inter Circle. Lexia Said. I Can Respect That. Alexa Said. Of Course You Would. Sasha Said. Ok Enough Talk. Why Is The Main Cyber Force Paying Us A Visit? Rachel Ask.

We Just Updated Everyone Progress And See That The Cyber Forces Territories Are Secure. Well This System Is Secure. Everytime A Rebel Or Imperial Ship Try To Make A Short Cut Through Here. They Have To Deal With Us.

And How Do You That? Ahsoka Ask And Diana Spoke. Easy We Bored Their Ship And Take Was What's Looks Important. And What About Those On Board? Well If Some Of Them Live.

We Take Them Capture And Torture Them For Information And Transmit The Information Back To You Guys. And We Chose Their Fates. If They Live Or Die. Ok Then. Sounds Like Fun. Ahsoka Said And A Alarm Went Off.

Captain We Have Spotted A Rebel Cruiser Entering The System. One Of The Pirates Pilots Said. Well Looks Like We're Going Hunting Girls. Are You Ready? Lexia Ask. You Can Count Us In. Alexa Said. PILOTS HEAD TOWARDS THE SHIP AND TARGET THEIR ENGINES!!! THEY MUST NOT ESCAPE!!!

YES CAPTAIN!!! The Pilots Said And Speeded Towards The Rebel Cruiser.

3 Minutes Later.
The Pirate Fleet Reach The Rebel Cruiser And Lock Its Super Laser On The Engines. We Are Ready To Fire Captain. One Of The Pilots Said. FIRE!!! Lexia Yelled And Super Laser Blastes The Engines.

Direct Hit. Paige Said. Alright People Let's Start Boarding That Ship. Wait Captain We Have Incoming Fighters. Another Pilot Said. Rebecca Launch All Fighters. Rebecca Went To The Mic And Ordered All Fighters To Launch. They All Flew Out The Fleets Hangars And Started Attacking The Rebel Fighters.

Ok Let's Move In. Lexia Ordered And The Pirate Cruiser Dock With The Rebel Cruiser. They Reach The Airlock And Broke Through Into Ship. Then Rebel Soldiers Came Out Of Nowhere And Pointed Their Weapons At Everyone.

FREEZE YOU ARE TRUST PASSING ON A REBEL CRUISER!!! SURRENDER NOW!!! One Of Them Said. They Don't Know Who They Are Messing With. Let Me Give Them A Taste Of My Steel Sword. Ember Said And Drew Her Sword. Go For It We Will Wait. Rachel Said.

You're Too Kind. Ember Started Running Towards The Soldiers And They Started Shooting At Her. But She Block All Their Shots With Her Sword. Once She Got Close To Them. She Started Cutting Them Down One By One Until They Were All Dead.

Excellent Work But We Are Done Yet. Diana Said. She's Right This Ship Is Big. We Need Spit Up Into Two Teams. Brooks Said. Fine Me, Diana, Aya, Ahsoka, Sasha, And Alexa Will Go To Cargo Hold And Capture It. While The Rest Of You Take The Bridge. Lexia Ordered.

Yes Captain Come On Girls Let's Go. Mya Said And Her Team Ran Down To The Bridge. Alright Let's Hit The Cargo Hold. Alexa Said And They Ran Down To The Cargo Hold. In A Matter Of Minutes They Reach The Cargo Hold Alexa Hack Into The Door.

Rebellion Tech So Easy To Hack. She Got The Door Open And They All Walk In. The Light Were Off And They Knew What Was Going On. Are They Really Trying To Ambush Us? Ahsoka Said. I Believe So But It Will Never Work. Aya Said. Then The Lights Came On And Multiple Rebel Soldiers Were Surrounding Them.

FREEZE WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED!!! One Of Them Yelled. Sarah Laugh A Little Before Pulling Out Her Blaster And Shooting Him. KILL THEM!!! Another Yelled Then A Fire Fight Broke Out. Multiple Rebel Soldiers Were Killed While The Team Remained Untouch.

I Ended This Quickly. Ahsoka Said And Pulled Out Super Stun Grenade.

She Drop It On The Ground And It Activated. In Seconds A Lot Of Lightning Shoots Out And Stuns The Remaining Rebels In The Inter Room. Leaving The Team Unfaze. Well That Work Out Perfectly. Diana Said.

Captain Come In. Brook Said On The Com. I'm Here Brook. Did You Guys Secure The Bridge? Lexia Ask. Yes Captain. We Have Capture The Bridge And The Remaining Crew Members. Excellent We Have Also Capture The Cargo Hold.

Call In Some Of The Pirates Soldiers To Come Get The Prisoners. Yes Captain. Brooks Out. Now Let's See What Kind Of Cargo This Cruiser Has. They All Walk To Crates And Open Them. I've Found Some Golden Treasure. Aya Said.

Hum Very Good. Let's See What's In This One. Ahsoka Said And Open It. I Found Lot Of Credits.

I Have Also Found Some Jewelry. Alexa Said.

Suppose What Do You Think They Were Planning To With This Stuff? Diana Ask. Isn't Obsessive. They Were Planning To Buy People Loyalty With This Stuff So They Can Find To Defeat The Cyber Force. Lexia Said.

Which Is Impossible By The Way? Sarah Said. The Cyber Force Has Many Squadron And Alliances Around The Galaxy. The Rebellion Hasn't Had Chance Against Us. Right Now Let's Transport This All This Cargo Back To The Ship.

1 Hour Later.
With All The Treasure Transport On To The Pirate Command Ship. The Rebel Fighters Were All Destroyed And The Remaining Crew Members Were Transported To A Prison On One The World's The Cyber Pirates Conquered In Its Borders.

Leia Sent Some Cyber Force Soldiers To The Rebel Cruiser So It Can Be Transported Back To The Neon To Find Any Information On The Computers. Ahsoka, Sarah, Alexa Said Goodbyes To The Cyber Pirates And Were Allowed To Keep Some Of The Treasure.

They Got On Their Ship And Left The Pirates Comman Ship. Then Went Into Hyperspace On Their Way Back To Neon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 584 18
Ezra and his rebellion friends were on a mission but Everything went wrong and everyone started blame ezra except for the three clones, Ashoka and He...
101K 740 15
What If Ezra Was Still Capture By The Seventh Sister And Zeb, Chopper, And Sabine The Only Ones To Escape. What Will The Seventh Sister Do To Ezra?
158K 1.5K 37
Ezra And Sabine Were Kick Out Of The Rebellion And Go To Clan Wren. They Get Married And Start Their Own Clan.
1.2K 8 10
A young girl endeavors to adapt to life as a Rebel/Force Wielder, while striving to overcome the burdens of her troubled past.