Ride That Dragon (Wattys 2014)

By madwriterwithin

All burnt. All gone. The monsters we feared and their masters on top swirled in the air. I could hear them la... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
AUTHOR'S NOTE
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Not an update
31
32
Author's Note
34
35

33

29 2 0
By madwriterwithin

 ***Warning disturbing content***

Bizzare: would be a good way of saying how I was feeling right now. We enacted a scene as if Natasha and myself were being sold to the brothel. It was surprising that they took me in too but who was I to complain since we already had a job to do.

  It has been three days since we were here and Natasha and I were being taught the basic techniques of seduction. Natasha was good of acting like a virgin which made them feel even more happy.

  We waited for the little shit to come but the bastard never came. From what we heard his visits to the brothel were irregular and I cursed in my head thinking how long we had to stay in this place. The most creepiest part was that the brothel even had a few men trained to pleasure and fuck.

  It was a shocker seeing how snuck up the citizens were claiming same sex relations as a taboo and enjoying jerking off from the fact that two girls can get it on which was kind of hot for me too. Or going to a brothel and getting it on with a guy himself. Pretty hypocrisy I might say. I never cared for people's preferences as long as they stayed far away from my ass, I was happy for them and I would shut my brains from thinking what two guys would do. Although revolting only proved the fact that I wasn't I into men.

  "Oye!" Natasha came running to while I cleaned studied the skanky dress they gave me to wear. I didn't get what the big rush and fuss was about. People were trying way harder to impress today than usual.

  "We got our answer for today's rush even though there aren't anyone else except regulars", she had her wicked smile plastered. I raised my eyebrows at her in a questioning manner.

  "Our answer and ticket to way home just walked in", she looked around while she said it. I had to refrain from snorting at her actions since she could have looked around before saying anything but she was my superior had to do what she says.

  "C'mon the asshole's here", she was jumping and pulling me like a girl. I made a disgusting face as she helped me dress up. I didn't know why the madam made even the guys to dress since the General wasn't into girls.

  That's what I though until I was lined up along with the rest of the men and the sick bastard graced us with his presence and studied each and every one of us men.

General Wyatt Williams is disgusting!

  I told Lardyur.

And should that be important? All our targets were perverts. I wouldn't be surprised if this one was.

  The General came in front of me and studied me. I did feel a little disgusted and embarrassed the way he looked at me with those sick guys. Like I said I had no problems with everyone's preferences but when it comes to my ass...

  "This one", the general smiled at the master and madam and they smiled.

The fucko likes to get it on with guys and he choose me!

Makes our work easier!

  "Sir he's new and a virgin", the madam reasoned.

  "I could send in Emilio for you, he is your regular", the master said.

  "Madam here said Emilio was sick?", the General said and my head snapped at Natasha and she stood there innocently. I knew she was up to something while she avoided me a few times back.

Seems like Captain made the sex worker sick, poisoned him after befriending him.

  Lardyur laughed. I cringed inwardly after hearing him chuckle.

And I got pushed into this?

Well even if he choose someone else she would have ordered you to kill him before he entered the room with Wyatt.

Guess I should be thankful? And I thought this man preferred women.

Depends on his moods.

He has moods?!

Yes, he likes both the sexes which it very hectic to handle according to me.

You have been sitting there outside of town and you know this?

  I asked sarcastically.

Well I snooped around and so did the Captain.

Why wasn't I told before?

How should I know?

  The General had his heated gaze on me as he walked away, "I want him and no one else".

  "Boy you are going to have the best time", the guy next to me whispered. I awkwardly smiled. I doubt that.

  "I should have known he likes virgins. Likes to tear up their ass", the other guy on the other side moaned. I kept a blank face while I gagged internally.

Okay. Get him during his most vulnerable time.

  Lardyur instructed.

There is no time of vulnerability.

  I didn't get any response. We walked as madam lead him to a room and I told him that I would make preparations and bring him whine and grapes. As I got out Natasha pulled me to a corner.

  "How are we going to do this?" I asked getting irritated.

  "Seduce him, bring in to his breaking point and then signal me by shouting something and I will handle the rest!" And like that I was pushed back into the room with wine and a plate full of all sorts fruits.

  He smiled at me, "Take off your clothes". I did as he told me. My brain was screaming while I refrained from showing those emotions outside.

  His lust filled eyes looked at me at each point of my undressing and I felt exposed and about to be raped. This is not good!

Calm down, we are in position if anything were to happen. I can't literally hear you panic!

  This time I didn't reply to Lardyur. I didn't leave my gaze from the man either. 'One job and back home', I chanted in my head and told myself to trust Natasha. God let it be the right decision.

  I now stood there naked in front of him and I could already see his build forming in his pants. This man has no control.

  "You are exquisite. I am thinking of taking you home", he licked his lips while I thought, 'you wish'.

  He swiftly got up and took my hand and pulled me. In that shock state he started to grope and lick me everywhere like a desperate man and by reflex I tried to push him away.

  "You like to make a man suffer, don't you?" He pushed me too bed and started thing me up. I struggled while he slapped me on the face.

  "I will show you what suffering is", this guy was a sadist! I had nothing on me and this man was stronger. He managed to tie my hands and before I knew he had his dick out and my nightmare began.

  I felt the pain shooting up my spine and my ass. I screamed, of course why did I think these people were interested in foreplay. His thrusts were hard and powerful and I felt pain buzzing throughout my body. I felt something wet coming out and all I could see his cynister gaze on me. His wicked grin as he took control over me. Pain, nothing but pain.

  I heard the door open and Nastasha smacked his head with a metal plate. He immediately fell outside the bed on the ground. Natasha looked horrified when she saw my state. I could see the guilt and pain. I couldn't move I felt something wet below and saw the mattress stained with blood. Not a few drops but like a huge pool. I was exhausted and I couldn't move, even if I tried all I felt was pain.

  The General got up and started attacking Natasha. I got into a wrestling fight and I could nearly pay attention to it.

Get up!

  I ignored the voice.

Fight!

  I ignored it again. But then a sound of something hitting the head caught my attention. I saw the man had hit her on the head with a gun and Natasha fell down with blood coming out of her forehead. He was too strong. I struggled to help her and I looked at my bondage. The cloth was satin and harder to break. Luckily the bed post had nothing on the top so I tried to stand up with much difficulty and slowly slipped the cloth over the post and I was free. Natasha had his attention and I took the wine bottle and threw it at him aiming his head. But he was better than I though and he dodged it.

  I lounged at him and knocked him down and he aimed the gun at my head.

  "You don't want me to kill him huh, girl?" He looked at a frozen Natasha. I pulled his hand away as it shot just missing my head. And my other hand went for his dick. I had smashed his nuts and I felt his wet blood over my hand and on my torso. He sat there screaming above me. I blankly looked at him.

Snap out of it!

  I ignored the voice again. All I could think was to kill him. I wasn't going to take anymore of his shit. I looked at Natasha and she instantly moved. Took the broken piece of bottle and pierced it in his heart. His lump body fell on me and I grunted in pain. He was heavy and I felt hollow.

  Natasha helped me get and as she stole glances at me but I didn't care. I felt the ache through my body. I felt disgusted, I felt weak.

We have company!

  We were in deep shit!

***Sorry for the late update guys. I and exams and stuff and I had to frame this part properly. I hope it's good***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 13K 26
I look around to see if anyone was watching. It was dark also. I stood there sucking the last bit of my cig and blew the smoke out. The smoke began f...
2.5K 173 76
It was horrible, everything was in flames, everything was either destroyed or burned. The corpses of his father, his aunt and his uncle as well as th...
4.3K 197 17
Suddenly there was a huge roar. I take a step back covering my ears, my head spins, it is so loud I can't hear myself think. I stand at the mouth of...
754 52 13
"Let me die first or it's like I'll die twice." He tells me. I love him, my husband, more than I love myself. I love him more passionately than I th...