A Hybrid's Tale (ninjago x re...

anon13mus

Originally from Quotev... A girl who possesses many elements is taken in by a strange man offering a life of... Еще

Welcome
Masters of Spinjitzu (Part One)
Masters of Spinjitzu : Your New Family (Part two)
The Golden Weapons
The Golden Weapons ( Part two )
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust a Snake
A/N
Can of Worms
Snake King
Tick Tock
Powerful Secrets
Once Bitten Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
Green Ninja
All of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island of Darkness
The Last Hope
The Return of the Overlord
The Rise of the Spinjitzu Master
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist

Darkness Shall Rise

1.5K 43 58
anon13mus

(Y/n's pov)

I was sitting in an empty building, and laughing at my incoming messages.

GTurner: hey sugar rush. It's Turner.

Me: sup skittle kid :)

GTurner: yea that's not gonna work

Me: okay then.....imma call you.....red

GTurner: red? Where'd u get that from?

Me: those glasses u seem to wear indoors. They're red aren't they :)

The speech bubble types, and disappears. I chuckle as I wait for a response. Zane walks in, and notices, walking up to me.

"What's so funny?" He smiles.

"Oh nothing." I mutter. "I know there is something." He pokes me.

"Hahaha. Alright alright. There was this guy....." I blush.

He stops poking me, and frowns. "Oh...a guy? Who?" He asked. "We met yesterday at the candy shop in Ninjago City. Before we met up at that restaurant last night." I say while he sits next to me. I lay down on his lap, and sigh. I didn't realize how exhausted I was.

"Goodnight Zane." I yawn and shut my eyes.

"Night? But it is already morning." He asked confused.

"Goodnight Zane." I said a little more firmly, and smirk.

(Zane's pov)

I watch as she laid down on my lap and bid me a "goodnight". I was undoubtedly confused, but I payed no attention. I smile at her, and play with her hair.

A crush......

My mind was lost in thoughts of Y/n and my feelings....my human feelings.....

What I was feeling for her was stronger than any other feeling I've ever felt, oh how that emotion wanted to break out so bad.... I just wanted to wake her and shout at her, "I LIKE YOU Y/N! IS THAT SO BAD?"

But what if her feelings weren't mutual? Would our friendship still be the same? Would I be making things worse than they already are? Oh dear, maybe confessing isn't the best thing after all.....

Yet my actions spoke differently.

I stood up, careful not to bother her, and knelt down to place a hand on her shoulder. "Y/n...." I slightly shook her, but she didn't respond. I repeated this process for three times, before finally stopping, and I deeply inhaled.

"I....I love you.........more than anyone. I hope this doesn't change things...." I say with an exhale.

She doesn't respond or move, so I lightly touch her one more time. Still nothing.

I sigh, and walk over to the door. I pretend to open and close the door as if I had left, making dissipating foot steps as I did so. She still didn't do a thing, so I sighed, and walked on out. Even though I hadn't done the real thing, it was still something.

Although I wish I had enough courage to do the real thing. I've fought monsters and battled armies, but why is this battle so difficult?

(Y/n's pov)

I laid on Zane's lap, intending to take a nap, when I felt him stand up, and shake me. He repeatedly said my name, but I didn't want to respond, I was too curious. I fought with my urge to laugh, when I heard his voice.

"I....I love you.........more than anyone. I hope this doesn't change things...."

I bite my lip, and internally gasp....and squeal.....

I hear him get up, and pretend to walk out. He's so adorable and naive sometimes. It's.....actually quite humorous at times....

He sighed one last time, before actually leaving, and I instantly sat up, taking in everything that has just happened.

Zane likes..........me?! No.....he wouldn't.... I mean......who would? It must be a dare, or a prank!

Yeah....yeah that's it.......but what if it wasn't?

I mean sure, I liked the guy, but....this was different. Sure, maybe I did have small feelings for him at one point, but now?

My thoughts were out of sorts, and I definitely couldn't sleep now. Not after that.

I walked out, and rejoined the group. I saw Nya on her scooter, parking in front of us. "I may have found us a place to live." She smiled.

"Really? But theres a waiting list a mile long to live in Ninjago City. How did you do that?" Jay questioned.

Zane noticed my presence, and smiled at me. I shyly smiled back, and my eyes retreated to the ground.

"I know a guy, who knows a girl, and she knows this girl who knows a guy. Well this guy who knows this girl is a real estate agent, and she can help you fond a place if you catch my drift." Nya explains.

She hands Jay a pamphlet, and he looks to her. "And where are you off to?"

"We have to find a couple of components to fix the dragon tank. And my dragon ointment has finally arrived. It's a days trip, but once we get back, he'll be flying once again. Also, I love scenic drives." Says Sensei with eagerness.

"Well, don't be too long. And stay safe." I say. He nods to us with a smile, and turns to Nya.

"Punch it Nya."

"Aye Aye Sensei." She salutes and they drive off.

"Ha, this is exactly what we need!" Jay smiled while looking over the pamphlet. "Once we get a roof over our head, we can start properly training Lloyd."

"Good. Cause if I known Lord Garmadon, he's not going to be taking any breaks. And lets not forget, the serpentine are still at large." Cole stated.

I nodded, and took the paper from Jay. "Well then, what are we waiting for?"

<><><>

"This one bedroom, one half bathroom is a cozy dream! Who needs extras when everything's in arms reach? Now wait until you see the lighting!" The land lady flicked a switch on, and the light bulb above us shattered. We arrived to the destination on the map, and found it in the city. The lady seemed desperate to help us, as she saw we were in need.

"Uh...who needs lights when you have this view? Heh..." she pulled down the shades, and the "view" was a brick wall.

"Thanks, this room is very um...ahem....charming." I try to smile.

"Why do I smell old people?" Lloyd sniffed around. The lady seemed to have finally snapped, and turned to Lloyd. "Look doll, I'm trying to work around your budget. This is all you can afford!"

Cole noticed her frustration, and spoke up. "Um...this looks.....promising." He turned back around to us. "Remember Guys, Sensei told us our main objective is to train Lloyd. Not kick our feet up in some swanky suite. If this is all we can afford, this is all we can afford."

Jay held his hand up in protest. "Woah woah woah. Lets not just rush into any decision. I mean if it's really all about Lloyd, w-"

My phone buzzed in my pocket, and took it out, tuning out the rest of their conversation.

GTurner: soooooo i got the skittles....u got the place? Lets meet up. 😎

I rolled my eyes, and smiled, replying back.

Me: yea sure

Me: just rented out a new place, I'll send the address in a few.

GTurner: k see u then

I put away my phone, and returned to the chat.

"I do have another property that you'll just love." The lady added. We took an elevator up, and when the doors opened, everyone's jaws dropped.

"Woah...."

"Oh, man."

The lady took note on our interest for the suite, and continued. "Now this is the eight bedroom Hero Suite. Floor to ceiling windows, digital wall television, state of the art gaming consoles."

Cole realized that the apartment value was out of our range, and spoke up.

"Uh it seems a little out of our price range...."

She turned to us and smiled. "Oh sure it costs a little bit more, but you deserve it."

My phone rang, and I assumed it was Turner. I pulled it out, and raised an eyebrow. Ninjago City bank?

I walked away from the group, and picked it up, holding it to my ear.

"H-Hello?"

"Hi, is this Ms. Y/n?" Said the voice. It was a girls, and I assumed she must be an employee.

"Yes."

"Oh, hello Ms. Y/n. We've heard about your loss, and are very sorry. We send our condolences."

"Loss? Loss of who?" I asked confused.

"Why......why your parents."

I widen my eyes, and had nearly forgotten about them.

"Oh....yeah.. they died a while ago.....why did you call me again?" I ask.

"Well, we've called to inform you that due to your parents tragedy, the money they have saved over the years have been kept in one of our vaults, and have been untouched for a few years. Since your parents have seemed to passed-"

"Died. They died." I correct. I didn't want to talk about their death and use polite terms like "passed" or "moved on". I could care less about those jerks.

"Um......well since their...death...we have received word that heritage for the money should be an action taken. So today's your lucky day! You'll be receiving the cash today, and we'll be sending it to your personal account."

I gasp, and don't know what to feel. I finally chose excited, and smiled through the phone. "Y-Yes! Oh thank you so much! You're amazing!" I exclaim.

"Oh, thank you. And you're quite welcome." She says with a cheery tone.

I pause, and ask one more question. "Wait..um do you happen to know how much money was put into my account?"

I bite my lip in anticipation. When the digits left her mouth, mine dropped. I could buy this room, and about six more Bounty's! That includes bills, appliances, and whatever else we needed! You think I'm exaggerating, but.....wow....

My parents really saved their money. No wonder they were able to afford all those special science materials and chemicals.....

"T-Thank you so much.....I really can't thank you enough." I spoke.

"Oh no need. Here in Ninjago City Bank, we're only here to be of customer service. That is, if it involves money." She chuckles. I nervously laughed along, and we hung up.

I walked back to the group, and tapped the lady on the shoulder.

"We'll take the suite, thanks." I smile. She grins and nods, as the guys widen their eyes.

"We will?!"

I laugh at their reaction, and Kai speaks up. "But we don't have that kind of money."

"You may not. But I do." I smirk.

Kai rolls his eyes and scoffs. "Oh yeah? Since when?"

"Since a phone call ago."

"No. We can't let you pay for all of this." Cole says.

"You don't have to. I'm letting myself." I give the lady some money, and she hands me the key. She walks to the elevator, and I smile at her. "Pleasure doing business with you."

She leaves, leaving the six of us to the huge place.

"Wow...Thanks Y/n!" Jay exclaims. I smile at them.

"No problem....."

<><><>

I'm standing in the mirror, trying to figure out a way to hide my bruised eye. It wasn't as bad as before, but it was still noticeable. I used my form ability to hide it, and it worked fine. My phone buzzed, and I picked it up.

GTurner: you figure the stuff out yet? I'm already getting tempted to start eating the candy.....

I laugh, and respond.

Me: lmao okay chillll. we got it figured out so ur free to come whenever. Here's the address.

I sent the address, and turned off my phone. I took my hair out of the ponytail, and shook it around.

"Yeah, I think a shower would do me good." I say while looking at my reflection. I look for a towel, and find a black one. It was pretty big for me, but I didn't have anything else to use. Must be Cole's......

It was the only towel I could find, so I just crossed my fingers, and hope he wouldn't get too mad.

(I ain't gonna add any details about the shower bcuz y'all should already know how showers go down 😂)

After my shower, I turned off the water, and grabbed he towel. From the inside of the shower, I stuck my hand out through the curtains, trying to reach for my clothes.

My hand couldn't seem to find it, so I pulled the curtain to the side, and didn't see my clothes.

"Crap. I forgot my clothes." I grumble and step out of the shower. I wrap the towel around my body, and feel the hot steam from the shower tingle my wet skin.

I quietly open the door, and tip toed to my room. Walking to my drawers, I picked out my outfit, and started heading back to the bathroom. Then, out of no where, the door opened, and Cole walked in without looking at me.

"Hey Y/n, have you seen my towel? I can't seem to fi- WOAH!"

"AHH!" I shouted and started chucking my clothes at him. "COLE GET OUT! IM CHANGING!"

He didn't even have any time to say anything else before he rushed out of the room and left. I panted as I picked my clothes back up, and walked back to the bathroom. I sigh and start getting dressed.

<><><>

(Cole's pov)

Hmm.... I could've sworn I left my towel on the rack...

Hmph, well, better ask the guys. I walked to the main room, and questioned them. "Hey guys, have any of you seen my towel?"

"No."

"Nope."

"Not at all."

"I have not."

"Hmm. Okay. I'll go ask Y/n." I said while walking to her room. I walked up to the door, and grabbed the door knob. I walked in looking around her room. I didn't think it was rude, because the only things their were her clothes and the furniture that came with the suite. It was how all our rooms were.

"Hey Y/n, have you seen my towel? I can't seem to fi-WOAH!"

I saw her wrapped in my black towel, with her wet hair on her shoulders. I blush and cover my eyes. She tosses her clothes at me, and I rush out of the room. I close the door, and lean up against the back of it. I was still a blushing mess, and couldn't comprehend what just happened. That is, until a doorbell rang. I stood up, and walked over to the front door.

I opened the front door, and a guy with red glasses and a white long sleeve shirt and white pants shows up. His eyebrows raised up, and he looked surprised.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"U-Um, Yeah. D-Do you know if a Y/n lives here?"

I raise an eyebrow and give him a suspicious look. "Maybe. Why? What's it to you?"

"O-Oh....I'm her-"

"Friend. He's a friend." I heard a voice behind me, and turned around to see Y/n in her . I gape at her look, and she walks in front of me, pulling her "friend" in.

"Sorry about him. I didn't have the chance to tell you that there were others here."

"T-That's fine. But you did tell me anytime...." he chuckled as she lightly punched him on the arm. "Don't go saying I told you so." She smiled.

"I wasn't. But they don't call me the Master of Speed for nothing." He smirks.

She turns back to me, as they finished talking. "Cole, this is Turner. Turner, this is Cole. And the other guys over there are Kai, Zane, Jay, and Lloyd. You've already met Lloyd, so you know...." she smiles.

We all headed to the living room, where the guys all stood up, eyeing Turner.

"Um...hey. What's up?" He said.

No one said a thing, until Jay broke the silence.

"Nothing much.....um who are you?"

"I'm Turner. Master of Speed." He stuck a hand out to shake his hand. Only Zane, Jay and I shook it. Kai stubbornly denied, and crossed his arms.

"Well, Uh, we'll be on the dragon keep if you need us." Y/n said while grabbing his arm as they giggled and ran to the elevator.

We all gave each other suspicious and confused looks, wondering what it was we should be doing. My insides felt like a tight knot, and it wasn't untying.

At least......not anytime soon.

<><><>

(Y/n's pov)

I took him up to the dragon keep, the tension downstairs was too harsh, so I thought this was a better option.

We sat by the sleeping dragon, and talked. Not having Nya around to talk with was pretty boring. But with Turner here, he could a little stand in. Not saying he could possibly replace her. Don't go telling her that, because it's not true.

We laughed and joked around, until it finally died down.

"So...you're a master of multiple elements. Tell me about that." He smirks.

I frown, but wasn't surprised. Every person I meet or have a conversation with always seem to come to the same question.

I told him about my whole family story, and how the ninja saved me from eternal torturing. He seemed to have interest in every part and bit of the story I told, making me happy. Nya did that too, but she already knew everything in my life, seeing that we pretty much live under the same roof and whatnot. And the fact that we're best friends. Sorry Kai. Girls gotta stick together.

"Wow....that was very.....enlightening." He nervously chuckled.

"Right?" I giggled. "So, my turn. Why do you always wear those sunglasses?"

He shrugs and looks up to the sky. "Because I feel like it."

"Alright Mr. Mysterious. But that's still not an answer." I poke his sides.

He swatted my hand away, and finally gave in. "Okay okay. It's just.......I've always been somewhat insecure....I guess."

".....somewhat....?" I lightly chuckle.

"Alright alright. Very." He smiled.

"But what's wrong? It can't be that bad."

"But......But maybe it can..."

I quickly reach over and snatch his glasses without warning. He covers his eyes, and faces the ground.

"Hey! G-Give them back!"

"Not until you tell me! As your friend, I think it's appropriate that I should know."

"Fine! I.........just please don't make fun...." he turns around and slowly takes down his hands. He revealed his eyes, but each one was different from the other.

They were both different colors, yet had the same sparkle. One brown, and one blue.

"Your eyes.... they're-"

"Hideous. They're hideous."

I frown, and shake my head. "No....no they're...amazing....."

He looks up to me with a wide eyed expression. "You....you really think so?"

I nod, and he slightly smiles. I hand his glasses back, but he doesn't put them back on. He only me plays with them in his hand, and he chuckles. "Heh....thanks..."

"No problem candy snatcher." I smirk and punch his arm. He looked as if he had suddenly remembered something, and pulled a box, or rather boxes out of his bag, and handed them to me. A small box of every type of Skittles, and was overfilled with joy.

"Oh my god, TURNER!" I squeal and hug him. He laughs and I let go. I grab one box and open it, sharing it with him.

"Y/n, you're great. I mean, I'm talking to you as a friend. I've known you for what? Two days?! I might as well say we've been friends since we were kids!" He says with a few candy pieces in his mouth.

"Haha, right? Well, if we're such good friends, do you think you can listen?" I ask him.

"Yeah, why?" He asked as he placed his glasses back on.

"Okay good. So one of my best friends is out of town, and I haven't had anyone to vent out to in a while. If you were a girl, you'd understand." I smirk and roll my eyes.

"Okay, first of all, I didnt say I didn't understand. But second, I'd like to hear what you have to say." He puts a hand on his chin, and motions for me to continue.

I took in a deep breath, and spoke. "Alright. 'Member that one guy I mentioned, Zane?"

He nodded his head with interest. "Well, earlier today, he might've....well he kind of........but he didn't.....I wasn't-"

He shoves my face with candy, as he talks instead.

"Okay, you know what? I think I'll just ask questions and you just nod your head or shake it as a response. Mkay?"

I nod my head, and figure it's for the best.

"So.....did he say or ask something of you?"

I make a squinting face and tilt my head.

"Kind Of? Okay, gotcha. Have you guys been friends for a long time?"

I nod my head, and spit my candy out.

"Aww what a waste of candy." He pouts.

I smile, and speak up. "I think it would be easier if I just took it from here." I stated.

"Did we already try that? And where did we end up? Stuffing your mouth with all those Skittles you just spit out."

I shake my head and ignore him. "Anyways, So this morning, I was sitting in this empty room, texting you, and Zane came in."

"Mhmmm normal so far....." Turner nods.

"Shut up Griffin. Anyways. I decided to take a nap, and when I was about to fall asleep, he just....sorta kinda....c-confessed to me....."

"Confessed what to you?"

"That....that he loves me....."

"Well, do you love him back?"

"I.....................I just think it's a whole big prank,and they're watching me from afar, laughing it away." I blush.

"So...are you gonna ask him or what?"

"I don't know..." I scoff. "I think.....I think I'll just wait a few days....yeah...."

"Mhmm..." he smirks. I scoff. "Don't make me take those glasses again, Griffin."

"Dont call me Griffin." He pouts. "I can call you whatever I want." I stick my tongue out.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

Suddenly, he runs to my other side, and pulls on my hair, and sits back down. "Ow! Hey! No fair!" I frown and rub my head.

"Well don't call me Griffin."

"Fine. Griffin." I smirk and disappear. My form power takes over, and I turn invisible.

"WHAT THE F.........PHO NOODLE?!" He saves himself from using a bad word.

I run behind him, and whisper in his ear. "Nice save." And I run to his other side as he turns around.

"Looks like Speed can't really accomplish everything." I smile.

"Oh just you wait." He smiles.

I chuckle, and smile.

"Maybe I will..........."

<><><>

It was the next day, and the guys decided they wanted to stay in the city. You know, to help the people. After all, with the Devourer being destroyed, the price to pay was cleaning up the remains.

I decided to hang with Lloyd. He wanted to train, so I stayed with him while the guys went out. "So... how does it feel to be the Destined Green Ninja?" I smirk as I pick the bags.

He copies my blows as he hits the bags. "Well, I don't know. Really just mixed feelings I guess. I'm glad to be ridding the world of evil, but if the evil's my dad....."

"Yeah. I get it." I say.

I pant as I finish doing my routine, and look to Lloyd. "I'm gonna grab a water. Want anything?"

"I'll take a water, too. Thanks."

I nod and head to the kitchen. I open the fridge and gulp down a glass of water. "Wow. Didn't think I was so thirsty." I chuckled to myself. Out of no where, I hear Lloyd shout and loud banging on the door.

"Lloyd? Lloyd?!"

I drop my glass, and hear it shatter on the ground. I try to open the door, but it doesn't budge. "Lloyd! LLOYD! Do you hear me?!"

"Help! Scales is here!"

"What?! No!" I pound on the door, but the security lock was on.

"Out of all the dang times..." I slam into the door, and it still doesn't work. I bring out my full potential glow, and burst the door open. "Lloyd!"

"Y/n!"

I hug Lloyd, and pull him aside. At the same time Nya and Sensei come through the doors. "Y/n? Lloyd? What's going on?" I hear Sensei ask.

"Scales is here! Run! Protect Lloyd!"

I kick and punch Scales, as he uses his staff to try and hit me. He hits my cheek, and my form element momentarily loses its power, and shortly reveals my swollen eye.

"Aww look at that little bruisssse on your eye. Did big girl Y/n get an owwie?" He slithers.

"No. But you will."

I punch him before a word can leave his mouth, and he flies back to the window cleaner hanger he rode up on. He cowardly retreats back down, leaving the four of us to catch our breath.

"L-Lloyd... are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah....thanks to you." He hugs me. Well....my legs.

"Hey, I'm fine." I pay his head while I look to Nya and Sensei.

"Y/n, where are the others?" Sensie questions.

"Out. Helping the people." I reply. "I see."

"I glad you're safe." Nya smiles to me.

"Me too." I grin. "Me too."

<><><>

We sat in the training room, as we heard the front door open.

"Y/n?"

"Lloyd?"

"They're not here."

"What were we thinking?! Losing Y/n and Lloyd is by far our greatest loss."

I hear them crunching and picking the glass of my brokenness cup from earlier.

Sensei and I step out. Nya and Lloyd following.

"But it would be your greatest lesson."

"Lloyd! Y/n!" They all shouted and ran up to us.

"Ha. Glad to know y'all care." I smile. "You're okay!"

"I wasn't gonna be, until Y/n burst down the door, and beat up Scales."

"That's our Y/n!" Cole smiles.

"I go away for a day, and everything falls apart. I mean, the only person I can truly trust out of the five of you, is Y/n!" Nya lectures.

"I guess you could say we learned we don't need all the fancy stuff. We just need each other." Kai says.

"You want isn't to help you clean up?" Sensei raised an eyebrow.

"Wellll you did say we are a team." Kai hinted.

"Nya, I think it's time we went for another road trip." Sensei added. Everyone laughed, and smiled at Senseis humor.

Eventually, we all loaded the remaining items we retrieved from the Bounty, and filled our new home with them. Lloyd accidentally bumped Jay with giant chair, and he dropped the box he and Kai were holding.

It fell on Kai's foot, and he immediately cried out in pain. "Ow Ow Ow!"

We all laughed at his expense, and continued moving in. That's when I realized.

Home isn't a place.....it's where you feel the most comfortable. And now, looking around at what I have, I can honestly say.......I know my home.

<><><>

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

44.9K 1.3K 29
all she longed for was to be was part of the team. she deserved it, because she was an elemental master at the most highest skill. but why was it ha...
12.9K 420 24
"One Ninja will rise above the others and become the Green Ninja. The ninja destined to defeat the Dark Lord. Alongside the Green Ninja there will be...
232K 6.1K 96
𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! ‧₊˚✩ ✶ . ࣪ ׅ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘢 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘴...
22.2K 674 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...