Can of Worms

(Y/n's pov)

I was busy looking after the kid. I didn't want him to create mischief on board while we were all working. He kept trying to avoid me, which I found highly suspicious.

I was currently looking for him, and found him messing with Jays training robot. "Lloyd , what are you doing?" I asked sighing.

"Uhh...nothing." He quickly pulls the toolbox behind him, looking to the ground. I walk over to the robot, and press the button. It seems to function correctly, but then starts going berserk. "Ah! Shut it off! Shut it off!" I yell at Lloyd. He pulls out some wires, and it slowly powers off.

I sigh," Lloyd, what's the meaning of this?" I say gesturing to the smoking robot. "I-uh....I..."

I raise an eyebrow.

" *sigh* Fine. Uncle Wu told me to."

"Sensei Wu did this, huh? Was he also the one who told you to release the serpentine on man kind?" I smirk. "Wha-What?"

"Look Lloyd, you really think I'm gonna believe that Sensei Wu "told" you to mess up Jays robot?"

"No! Not just Jays robot! I also messed with Kai's video score, ruined Cole's soup, turned Zane's gi pink, and hid your headphones in the-" Lloyd pauses to realize that he's blown his cover. He tightly shuts his eyes and says,"Oh boy. I'm in trouble now, huh?"

(Lloyd's pov)

I waited for Y/n's lectures and angry comments, but none came. Instead, laughter was heard.

"Hahahaha. L-Lloyd, you actually did all that?" She laughed. I felt myself heat up, and I looked down at he floor. "Ye-Yeah. What's so funny?" "W-Well....do you really hate us that much?" She giggled. "No! I already told you, Uncle Wu asked me to help with today's lesson. He wanted me to teach you guys about the lesson of rumors. I still don't understand how it works though." I said.

She smiled, and ruffled my hair. " So what did you tell the boys?"

I smiled, and told her. "I told Kai that Cole beat all his highscores, which was actually me. Then, I told Cole that Jay messed with his soup. I also told Zane that Kai had an "accidental" laundry accident. And I was just about to tell Jay you messed with his robot, right before you caught me with it. Oh, and then I was going to tell you that Zane "borrowed" your headphones. But...." I looked up to her. "You were too smart." I fake pouted.

"Wow. Very thought out for a nine year old."

"H-Hey! I'm not nine! I'm 10!" I say.

"Sure." She smiles. Right before any of us say anything else, we hear, "Y/n!"

We turn to see angry ninja heading out way. Specifically, Jay.

"What exactly do you think you're doing with my robot?" He demands, fuming. I giggle a little, and Y/n looks to me with a face of disbelief. "I don't know. Who told you I was, "messing with your robot"? " Y/n quotes the air.

"Lloyd. But what's it to you?" Jay fumes. She sighs and says, " Jay, do you ever actually check your facts before you assume? It's not a very healthy habit to have." She smirks.

"Wha-What? B-But Lloyd said he sa-"

" And what? Take his word over mine? Wow. I thought Jay Walker was someone who trusted me. Guess not." She interrupts and walks away.

As soon as she was out of sight, Jay looked to me. "I swear, brat. If you lied to me." He glares at me. He chases after the Indigo ninja.

<><><>