Double Trouble

( I skipped Pirate Vs Ninja because I didn't think I could add anything from my edits. Besides, Y/n was going to keep her mouth shut for a while until she had enough courage to finally confront him, remember? So, here's the next chapter. Hope you enjoy! )

*******************************************************

(Y/n's pov)

We were training in Dareths dojo, as Lloyd learned to control his power. I was training him, as he held a whirring light bulb in his hands.

"Control your power. If there's anything I've learned from having eight powers, it's that you must teach yourself how to contain it. Focus on what's inside, not outside." I say while pacing around him.

"Got it." He says while returning to the bulb. He grips it tightly, and struggles to make it glow. The light flickers and shakes with his strong grip.

"You've got this Lloyd." I encourage. His grip shakes the bulb, and suddenly, the glass explodes.

"Argh! Stupid lightbulb! You're putting to much pressure on me!" He shouts at the ground of broken glass. He grunts, and plops on the ground.

I frown, and a lightbulb goes off in my head. (No pun intended) I pull out a left over box out of my pocket, and hide it behind my back.

"Hey Lloyd."

"What?" He huffs.

"Close your eyes."

He turns around to me, and raises an eyebrow.

"What? Wh-"

"Shush!" I say while placing my hand over his eyes. He squirmed, and finally stopped moving. When I took my hands down, his eyes were closed, and I pulled out one of his hands.

I poured some of the colorful candy in his hands, and he burst into a smile.

"Candy! Thanks Y/n!" He tosses it into his mouth. "Can I have another go?" He asked. "Sorry dude. That was the last bulb." I frown. "Let's clean up." I say. He nods, and we grab brooms.

I sweep one corner, and Lloyd starts a fight with the punching bag. It swings back and hits him in the chest. He falls back onto the ground, and glares at the bag. "You dare defy the Green Ninja?!"

Everyone enters the room, and stands around while smiling. I look to Zane, and briefly make eye contact with him. I quickly look back at the ground, and clumsily drop my broom. It hits the ground, and I fumble to get down. Before I can grab it, a hand is already picking it up, and handing it to me. I look up and though a strand of hair, I see Zane's smiling face.

I jump, nervously glancing around as I stand up. He stands up with me as well, and tried to hand me the broom. "Y-You can keep it. Uh...uh I gotta use the restroom." I quickly walk down the dojo and out the building, face palming as I did so. Ugh I'm an idiot.

I walked outside, and glanced in through the window. I saw the guys talking, while Jay and Nya had their own conversation. How adorable.

After waiting for a few minutes to make it seem like I was using the restroom, I walked back in.

"Hey Y/n." Nya greeted.

"Hey." I smiled back. "Whatcha got there?" I asked her. She held an envelope , and remembered she had been holding it. "Oh, it's for Lloyd."

Sensei takes it and reads it. "It's from Lloyd's old school."

Cole and the guys approach us. "Darkly's school for bad boys?"