HEARTLESS PRINCE

By NilaKeis

I wont's write much about this story because I want you to enjoy Arnav's and Khushi's journey. So there is no... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Giveaway
The Winner is

Chapter 64

2.5K 180 23
By NilaKeis

Chapter 64

Khushi was in her room, thinking about the days she has been spending with her new family. She was happy to be with them and enjoyed every second. There hasn't been any moment she felt truly alone nowadays. This was a huge difference to her life before. There was a time Khushi was so alone. She craved the connection to other people. She wanted her parents love. Wanted Payal's love. Then they forced her to spend more time outside of the house and the situation became more problematic.

Then Arnav entered her life and for a short span of time, Khushi became hopeful again. She didn't want to remember how it all ended, but the feeling of loneliness was something she couldn't stop from growing inside her heart.

Anjali called every day. She was already on her holiday, but during her last days in Lucknow before her vacation, she visited Khushi every single day. However, in spite of being miles away now, she continued calling her.

The situation between Mahendra uncle and Anjali was a little complicated but she was much comfortable with her aunt Manorama. They were close and talked a lot. Whenever uncle Mahendra walked into the room, Anjali became silent. She avoided looking in her uncle's eyes, but Khushi could see how much Mahendra loved Anjali.

Khushi wondered how easy it was to feel homely with this family and how easily she trusted them. It wasn't something she wanted from beginning and god knows she never wanted to be with some family together again. Last time was too traumatizing, but somehow this family, Arnav's family, became hers now. It was weird because she couldn't even imagine to be without them anymore.

Uncle Mahendra taught Khushi how to lead a company and she was still learning, but he never acted as if she was a stranger or not worth being here. He gave her full rights of this place. It was same with Manorama as well. She gave Khushi full rights over her house. In fact, Khushi felt like she was in her own home and not the home of Singh Raizada family.

Khushi remarked changes on herself. She wasn't the simple girl, even though she felt the simplicity would always be part of her character. The difference now was, that her new family taught her self-respect and her own worth.

Khushi was much stronger and with every day, her strength became bigger and bigger.

The days were perfect, while the nights were full of ocean. The pull was immense and Khushi found herself always back on the same place. One moment she lay on the bed and as soon as Khushi closed her eyes, she was back on the cliff. If wasn't an unpleasant or scary dream. No, it was more peaceful to be there, near the ocean. The waves turned bigger and bigger. The sound of water splashing against the stones sounded like a lullaby. The wind was strong, but not uncomfortable. It was more pleasant and felt like a warm touch of someone.

She spent her whole time in that place. Watching, listening, speaking. It calmed her to be there. Sometimes Khushi lay down and touched her belly, her face directed to the moon and ocean. She closed her eyes and listened to the waves. They talked to her. Sometimes Khushi thought she heard sobs or felt drops of water on her skin, but couldn't prove it was real because in the next second, Khushi was back in her new reality. The new home and her new family.

*

The moment she opened her eyes again she was back in her room. The sun lightened the whole room and all she could do was to cry because she wanted to go back to her ocean. In the beginning she closed her eyes and tried, but no matter what Khushi did she wasn't able to drift back into her soothing dream.

The old woman didn't show up after the last time and Khushi kept wondering where she might be and wondered too, if she will ever be able to see her again.

Even through Khushi's new life was perfect, the only time she felt absolutely complete, was in her dreams.

She wasn't afraid of the darkness, because the moon gave her enough lights. She wasn't even searching for her tower of safety because she was so happy to sit on the cliff and watch the ocean.

Whenever she came the waves turned louder and louder. They hit the stones harder and sounded angry, but Khushi wasn't afraid. As louder the waves became, the more Khushi felt loved. The more the wind blew, the more she felt protected. Despite all places, family Singh Raizada gave her, this was the only place where she felt truly at home.

And the more Khushi longed for her dreams, the more she felt guilty towards the people who gave her the life that she was living now. All of them were amazing and Khushi knew, she should be deeply thankful and she was. She really was. She was thankful to have finally a family who seemed to love her unconditionally.

It was just, that something was missing.

Since Khushi left Arnav, she forbade herself to think about him. The deep cuts in her heart started bleeding, as soon as she remembered how hard he punished her for no mistake of hers. She wasn't ready to open them and let them bleed out, when she has just stitched the cuts to help them to heal.

The wound was there. She felt it in her chest and she felt the blood that left drop by drop. She was just busy to forget the pain and everything instead of healing, because healing means to relieve and analyze everything. Maybe even to forgive. And Khushi knew, she wasn't ready to forgive. That's why she preferred trying to forget.

When Akash told Lavanya about them being separated forever, she was hurt. Something changed since then, because Khushu saw Arnav and imagined him through the day. She didn't know why and didn't want to know how to react to all of these pictures inside her head. To her surprise, Khushi still couldn't stop thinking about him. She didn't understand her feelings. No matter how often she told to her heart and brain that she wanted to forget him, they brought his images in front of her eyes. Feelings she had for him, were back in her heart. She saw him. Heard him. Felt him. He was everywhere.

Only after a few hours, she heard Akash's voice, Khushi had remembered nearly every second she spent with Arnav together. The weird thing was, that she remembered only good things.

Khushi remembered his soft voice and the way he asked with a concern whether she ate enough. She remembered how he used to check at nights if she was enough covered and hug her, murmuring how much he loved her. She remembered everything, but the memories which let her heart beat faster were of their love making.

The more she remembered his touch the stronger the throbbing between her legs became. She was wet and her nipples were hard for hours.

The moment her head touched the pillow she was back to her cliff and she was released from all those strange feelings. The peace that Khushi has found on her cliff was around and inside of her and she just enjoyed this time, but the moment she opened her eyes she could formally smell Arnav.

With a frustrated sound, Khushi stood up and started dressing herself. It was very early in morning and most of her family members must still be sleeping but she wanted to go to work and surprise them.

Family.

Khushi smiled softly placing her hand on her small belly.

What a beautiful word.

*

Arnav entered his room in Lucknow and breathed deep out. He rubbed his face. The shock was clearly shown in his face and he was happy that no one crossed his way when he drove back. He still couldn't believe what he did and the fact that he killed NK didn't shock him that much as it should. Arnav was more shocked because he drove to his uncle's house and place NK's heart in front of their door.

An hour ago, he used to feel that it was right. He wanted Khushi to know that the people who hurt her once were paying for their sins now. He wanted to show Khushi that he cared. But now Arnav asked himself what he was thinking, when he placed NK's fucking heart on the ground, right in front of the door. He was angry with himself and his stupidity. What if Khushi loses her baby after seeing the lifeless organ?

He walked to door and wanted to drive back to remove the organ before Khushi could see it, but his eyes fell on his watch. It was already too late to fix his mistake. Till he manages do drive to the other side of the town, to his uncle's house, everyone would be awake and they could see him.

So, instead of driving back, Arnav turned again around and walked to the shower. His hands, face and clothes were clean, but he still needed to wash himself. After he killed NK, Arnav drove to his room and took everything with him that could give him more information about NK and his life.

Arnav was sure that no one saw him and actually he could have checked NK's computer right at NK's place but he wanted to take his time. Only with enough time, Arnav would be able to check everything out and discover all truth about Khushi's and his enemies.

After the shower, Arnav walked only with a towel around his hips and took NK's laptop. Even the situation was pretty serious, Arnav couldn't suppress his own feelings of excitement. He opened the upper part of Laptop and pressed the button to start it. As soon as it was on, Arnav shook his head in disbelief. This fool NK didn't even protect his files with passwords.

*

Three hours later Arnav finally closed the laptop, eyes red, face stern and angry.

He just witnessed how deeply NK was in some serious shit. Drugs, Corruption, Kidnapping, Rape, Human trafficking. He was nearly involved in all of these, but the head. The head was Payal and this was more than surprising. Seeing all this sick videos in which innocent were raped made Arnav more furious, than he had been when he was punishing NK. Arav didn't feel bad for killing NK. Yes, Arnav was human with feelings but he didn't feel bad at all after he killed him and now that he saw all these videos and pictures, Arnav knew, he was right.

Maybe God wouldn't understand and wouldn't forgive Arnav for what he did, but that was okay. He got enough to tell him when they meet too. God failed Khushi. He didn't protect her enough, so why should Arnav feel guilty for killing one of his creatures? Especially this kind of creatures who raped and killed.

No. There wasn't guilt or bad feelings inside him for hurting NK.

His lips formed the name of the person he wanted to destroy next. Initially, he planned to take care of all guys who were there at that day and wrote messages to Khushi, but now he wanted to get this one person between his fingers and rip her body piece by piece apart. Arnav wanted to give her the biggest pain, but he also wanted to take care of the whole group. He looked again down on the open laptop. This bitch has raped a woman with a bottle. With a fucking BOTTLE.

There were enough proof to bring all of them behind the bars, but Arnav wanted more. So, so much more.

He took the phone and dialed someone's number who would help him to get what he wanted. Maybe he could get his revenge and justice for all their victims at the same time.

*

Khushi walked downstairs with the purpose of going to the company before anyone remarks, that she was out and already started her day. She wanted to show them that she was ready to help and she did it also to distract herself a little. To her surprise Lavanya and Akash were also on the door. Both wanted to go somewhere already standing on the door.

>>Khushi, you are awake?<<

Lavanya spoke being obviously surprised that Khushi was up so early.

>>Yes, I wanted to go to the company. And you?<<

Both looked at each other, exchanging weird glances.

>>We just wanted to go somewhere and buy a few things.<<

>>Oh. Can I join you guxs? I wanted to take a cab but if you drive to the same direction, I would prefer to go with you. You can drop me anywhere you want and I'll walk the rest or take the cab from there.<<

Akash and Lavanya again exchanged glances and Lavanya turned red.

>>Sure.<<

Khushi walked to them and when she wanted to past Akash he asked her in a low voice.

>>Are you okay?<<

Khushi knew why he asked this question because she cried last time he saw her.

She just nodded.

She didn't want to talk about this, so she just walked out.

The moment her eyes fell on something on the ground, she stopped.

Copyright©NilaKeis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 13.9K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
92.3K 4.4K 10
Arnav and Khushi's secret romance is revealed to their families! This is the third in a four-part series set in the Secret Romance AU. I highly re...
284K 8K 12
"Doctor, how is Khushi Betiya?" Nani is worried "Sorry ma'am... we can't say anything till she comes to conscious" "What does that mean? She is just...
448K 15.6K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...