HEARTLESS PRINCE

By NilaKeis

I wont's write much about this story because I want you to enjoy Arnav's and Khushi's journey. So there is no... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Giveaway
The Winner is

Chapter 63

2.6K 187 27
By NilaKeis

Chapter 63

Arnav spent the next day following NK, from his home to all places he drove to. He needed to control himself not to shoot NK down then and there. The only thing that held Arnav back, was, that he wanted to see NK's eyes losing all life when he takes his life.

There was no doubt that NK would be killed, because Arnav knew he would not let him alive after what he did to Khushi. All those words he said about her were wrong and lies, and those lies have been lead to wrong assumptions by Arnav. If Arnav himself was wrong about his reaction towards Khushi, then NK was guilty because his lies had started it all.

Arnav leaned down to touch the gun under his driver seat, with his fingertips. He was burning to punish NK, but will he be able to kill him? Sometimes he was sure he would kill without a blink, but then there were all these feelings that slowed down his hate. Arnav wasn't a cold blooded person and definitely not an experienced murder. He was a man in pain for his wife and her suffering. Burning to bring justice to her, even though she might never find out to what extent he was ready to go, to punish the people who dared to hurt his love.

Never in his life, Arnav thought that he would end up sitting in his car, waiting to have a chance to kill someone. Waiting to end someone's life.

NK came out and Arnav started his car to follow him. He didn't turn on the lights because he didn't want NK to remark that someone was following him. NK drove through the streets and Arnav was glad that it was dark outside. He wanted to get NK inside his car as soon as possible and then he planned to drive out of the town for their final meeting.

As soon as NK stopped in front of another building which was located in a small dark street, Arnav thought that it was his first and maybe the last chance to get NK into his car. He didn't know when NK will come out again from the building he went inside, or if someone would come out with him. So Arnav knew, he needed to get NK before he walked through the door.

Arnav drove as close as possible and saw NK on his phone doing something. He was so busy, that he didn't look up to check his Surrounding. Using this chance, Arnav could easily reach him. He left his car and walked soundless to his enemy. As soon as he reached NK, he stopped just in front of the man who was partly responsible for Khushi's pain.

NK finally looked up, his eyes widening in surprise. Arnav moved fast and hit NK's head against the car behind him. He did it not only once, but a few times and he did it fast to make him unconscious. Usually Arnav planned to point with his gun at NK and force him this way to climb into his car, but since the pictures of the past entered his head and the feelings of rage controlled his actions, Arnav wanted to make it all a little more personal.

Being careful to not to kill the poor piece of shit, Arnav carried NK's body to his car and put him inside the trunk to prevent him from seeing the way to the place where Arnav planned to kill him.

Arnav could have put him down on the backseat, but this was too good for a soon to be dead man. NK deserved much less than being in a trunk during the drive. With one last disgusted glance, Arnav closed the trunk and drove to the place he planned to fulfill his intention. Arnav didn't bother to tie NK's hands or do something else to make sure he would not move. The trunk was locked and if NK tries to do something when Arnav opens the trunk, he would just shoot him down.

Two hours drive didn't pass quickly enough. In fact it felt more like a day for Arnav. He was excited, angry, furious and so, so many things he couldn't even describe. Arnav wanted to hurt NK and when he thought about Khushi and her face in the moment he said all those hurtful words to her then because of NK, all Arnav wanted was to hurt NK much more.

As soon as Arnav reached the place which he had discovered on the google map, the previous night, he climbed out of the car with the gun in his hand. It was dark outside and silent. Only sounds of animals and wind were to be heard and both sounded as they knew what will happen in the darkness of the night. Arnav left the lights on of the car on and it helped him to see enough to fulfill his aim.

Before he drove to take NK, Arnav took a torch, rope and knife for rope with him, but then he decided that he didn't want to use it on NK. All these things were impersonal and Arnav needed his revenge to be personal. He wanted to fight and shed blood for his wife. And the best would be NK's blood to be shed.

With no pause or second thought, Arnav opened the trunk and spoke.

>>Hi.<<

NK's peeped his head through the trunk and Arnav could feel his boring eyes.

>>Come on. I don't have whole night to wait for your lazy ass.<<

NK spoke without hesitation.

>>Listen buddy, whatever went wrong we can fix this. I don't know what happened to make you so angry at me, but I would like to have a chance to make it good. So tell me. Was it wrong girl? Or is your frustration because of money? Tell me whatever it is, I can make a call to make you happy. You can have whatever you want, just tell me.<<

Arnav blinked once irritated. What was NK talking about? Girls? Money? What is he into? Is he part of some illegal business? Arnav wanted, no needed to know everything.

>>Move!<<

NK climbed out of the trunk and moved his hand to his front pant pocket.

>>Stop!<<

Arnav yelled out. He didn't want NK to move to his pockets or something else. He didn't know if NK had something hidden somewhere inside his clothes, because he didn't have enough time to check his clothes. The only thing he did was to take NK's phone before he put him into the trunk.

>>Ok buddy, I just wanted to call my people and arrange everything for you. After all we want you to be happy.<<

>>Move to the light, I want to see your ugly face. Now!<<

>>Ok, ok.<<

NK put his hands up and walked back while Arnav followed him. As soon as they reached the lights, NK's eyes widened.

>>You?<<

>>You recognize me?<<

>>Yes. I mean, yes I recognized you. It's been a long time, but I still know who you are. What do you want from me?<<

>>I want you to pay for your lies.<<

>>What lies?<<

>>Lies about my wife. Her innocence and everything else.<<

>>Ok, listen, I was young, ok. I don't even know what all shit I did in the past few years. You know how kids are.<<

>>You weren't a kid then and you very well know it.<<

>>Come on man. You know how it is. You would play games with people and then grow up. One day you would realize they were wrong. Let me go. I was young. A fool who didn't even know a thing about his actions.<<

>>First you weren't a kid then. Second you said things intentionally then and third.<<

Arnav walked fast to NK and hit him on the temple with his fist. NK's body fell down to the ground. He was laying lifeless. Arnav didn't hit him hard enough to kill him, but just to knock him out for a while.

There was no way Arnav would spare NK from his wrath. His action was too personal to forget and forgive and Arnavwas the man who had his own temper.

And now this same man thirsty for revenge stood over NK and whispered.

>>And third. There is no way out of this for you today.<<

*

NK woke up with pain in his arms. He felt as if someone ripped his arms out of his body. He opened his eyes slowly and it took him a few moments to realize where he was. The light in front of him pained his eyes at first but then he didn't have time anymore to think about the pain in his eyes. Instead, he have to deal with the next thing that came to his mind. There was this unpleasant wetness in his hair and over his face. It seemed this guy poured water over his head to wake him up. Before he got more strength to use his eyes to check his surroundings, he had heard the guy's voice.

>>Welcome back NK.<<

NK just groaned. His feet didn't touch the ground. His arms were tied over his head on a tree and he hung on it like a monkey.

>>What do you want?<< was the only thing he managed to say before Arnav continued to talk.

>>I want to know why you did the things you did to my wife. I want you to tell me everything. Without letting anything hidden.<<

>>Fuck. Man, let me go. I don't remember anymore. I don't know, dammit. I was young, stupid, just like we all were when we were young.<<

>>You had your reason and I want to know that reason. You wrote messages on her phone and I am asking myself, why? No matter how much I thought about it, I found no justifiable reason for you to do that to an innocent girl. The messages also showed how much organized you were. The question is, why?<<

Arnav saw how NK's face changed from desperate to knowing and then desperate again and in the end he knew NK remembered everything.

>>I will give you five seconds to think about it. You can tell me the truth or not. It's up to you. But I will not wait any longer than five seconds to wait for you to speak. I don' have time for games.<<

>>Fine. It was all Payal's idea. She told me to do it. I didn't even know the girl. I was a guy who was a victim of his hormones. All I wanted was, Payal to suck my fucking dick or fuck me and at this time and age I didn't care what I had to do to get it.<<

To say Arnav was shocked was an understatement. He was shattered. Payal? Khushi's sister Payal did this to her.

The same woman who named herself as Khushi's family.

>>I told you, now let me go.<<

>>It was her idea? All hers?<<

>>Yes, yes it was hers. She gave me Khushi's number and I sent messages to her with my friends. It was also her, who told me to follow you and create this scene in the town. She sat in the car enjoying the show, after she ordered us what to do. Your wife said the truth. She never met me in her whole life and didn't see any of the guys who stood with me.<<

Arnav turned around to hide his feelings. The moment Khushi left him was like he lost his heart, but now, now he even has lost his soul. There was no chance for him to be forgiven by god for what he has done to her.

He walked to his car and took the paper and a pencil. He put the paper down on the front of his car and spoke.

>>I want all names of your friends who were there and sent her messages. Also everything about Payal.<<

>>Buddy, I am not an information service. Hire someone to find out.<<

Arnav turned his head to the side to look in NK's eyes.

>>Or I just start breaking your fingers, one by one, till you start revealing everything.<<

NK pressed his lips together.

>>Fine.<<

He started saying different names and Arnav asked for their addresses and numbers too. It was Arnav's luck that NK didn't bother to protect his friends and remembered all numbers and names. Then Arnav asked for more information about Payal. NK wasn't helpful at first, but after Arnav broke his nose and two fingers, NK finally started speaking.

>>Payal hated Khushi from beginning. She always wanted to get rid of her. She poisoned her parents with lies about Khushi to get them to throw her out of their house.<<

Arnav gritted his teeth. He wanted to suffocate this asshole in front of him. NK continued with his talk, not even realizing what he did to Arnav with his story.

>>Payal asked me for help and I did whatever she asked me to do. If you want to blame someone, blame Payal.<<

It took Arnav's last strength to listen to NK and not to take the knife and stab it right through his heart. He looked down on himself and found the knife in his hand allready. He didn't get the chance to ask himself how this knife came in his hand, because the loud laugher filled the air.

>>I can't believe I got my chance to finally fuck her, but she was so aroused to see her sister bleeding that she sucked my dick right in the car after I picked her up. She then let me finally fuck her whole night in a hotel room to celebrate her victory.<<

>>You should know, Payal giggled and danced, after you helped her to get what she has craved her whole life. I mean not even me who has known Payal for years was able to do it and here you came and gave her everything she ever dreamed about.<<

>>You was her hero, buddy and you probably didn't even know it.<<

>>It was you who made it all possible and without you, she would have never be able to take her revenge on Khushi.<<

Arnav clutched NK's throat and pressed his fingers. His other hand trembled. He wanted to rip NK into pieces with the knife, but instead, he asked a few more questions.

>>What is Payal doing now? Where can I find her?<<

NK grinned.

>>Let me go and I will tell you.<<

Arnav let go of his throat and placed the knife on the place instead.

>>Or you will speak, so that I don't need to cut your throat.<<

>>Fine, fine. I will speak. No need to be violent. What do you need to know about Payal?<<

>>I want to know everything.<<

NK told him Payal's address and also where Arnav can find her when she was working. Arnav was truly shocked to hear what Payal was involved in. Hard to believe that any woman would want to be part of something that involved that kind of violence against other woman.

Human trafficking existed. Arnav knew about this and he knew that it happened everywhere, but to hear that Payal, his wife's sister, was also involved into this, was shocking. He did his best to keep every word NK said inside his head because he might need all informations.

Everything was fine and Arnav had full control over his actions, till NK said something that broke all the walls of selfcontrol.

>>You know Payal promised us to have Khushi after she had separated you from her. We all wrote those messages in order to have her for our use. We have already planned the whole thing. Some of my guys couldn't wait to rip her little pussy apart.<<

>>What? What did you just said?<<

NK grinned, not even realizing that he just opened the Pandora's Box.

>>Payal told us stories how she wanted us to rape Khushi. We were young and hungry for pussy. What to do? We were guys and maybe you, being one of us, can understand how we felt and thought then. I mean, nothing happened but still it was an encouragement to us. You understand this right?<<

Arnav saw red.

He cut NK's shirt and through its buttons. NK looked down on himself, not happy about Arnav's action.

>>Shit, man. That was my favorite. Don't you have a heart?<<

NK looked at Arnav's cold eyes and didn't even realize what danger the person in front of him held in his eyes.

>>No. I don't have a heart. My wife took it with her.<<

>>Then you need to get it back, buddy.<<

Arnav grinned in the most evil way. Right now, here, in this dark place in the woods, he wasn't the nice Arnav. He wasn't his old self. This was the cruel, hard Arnav. This was the heartless Arnav who doesn't care for anything anymore, except the revenge for his wife. Someone who welcomed his inner demons and was ready to unleash them to punish NK for his deeds.

>>No, I will never get it back, but I want to see if you have one.<<

With this words, he cut inside NK's chest. The knife went deep but not deep enough to kill deadly. NK screamed with a high voice, while Arnav continued cutting his chest open mercilessly. He followed a long line in the middle of NK's chest. Blood oozed out of the cut. NK's legs gave in and he hung down on his bounded arms.

There was no question why Arnav did this, or what NK could do to stop Arnav. Pain probably took NK's voice away.

NK whimpered strange words which didn't make any sense. Arnav didn't care to try to understand him. He just continued cutting NK's skin like a man on a mission.

NK was now pleading him to stop. He put all the blame on Payal. He told Arnav all secrets about their work. He told him where to find all proves in his home, on his computer, just to make Arnav let him go, but Arnav didn't show any mercy. No matter what NK told him, nothing would change Arnav's aim.

He opened his chest and NK's head fell down. He murmured pleas. He asked for help, but his voice wasn't strong enough anymore so no one could hear him. Then NK breathed his last breath.

Blood covered his whole body and Arnav's hands too.

Arnav stopped only when he saw NK's ribs which he then tried to break to be able to reach NK's heart.

Arnav wasn't sure if NK was already dead. Yes, NK was immobile. Maybe even dead. But did Arnav care for him? No.

Arnav needed his whole power to break NK's bones. Sweat and blood covered his body but he didn't remark any of these, being deep in his rage. He wasn't the old Arnav. He wasn't the person he had been before she left. He became someone else. Someone dark.

Someone heartless.

Copyright©NilaKeis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 601 5
She loves someone she can't have. He loves someone he shouldn't have. This is exactly what happened when Arnav met Khushi while he was in a steady re...
448K 15.6K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...
505K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
197K 7.6K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...