HEARTLESS PRINCE

By NilaKeis

I wont's write much about this story because I want you to enjoy Arnav's and Khushi's journey. So there is no... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Giveaway
The Winner is

Chapter 61

2.5K 179 20
By NilaKeis

Chapter 61

Payal stood in front of Khushi and smiled friendly. She did her best to give her honest smile even though, everything she did was fake. She was here for a reason, and that reason was to destroy Khushi forever.

Khushi looked surprised, but didn't utter a single word to the woman she once saw as her sister. She walked to the side to let Payal in and Payal took step by step, knowing that she was inside and will only leave when her plan finally turns into reality.

Then Payal suddenly stopped walking and her mouth formed to a shocked big O.

The moment her eyes saw the big and luxury house, she couldn't believe it. Khushi left Arnav and now she ended up in this big house. No, it was more like a castle. She hated Khushi now even more, just because she saw that Khushi again ended up in luxury even though her life should be misserable.

How can a person be so lucky? She came from the streets and ended up here. And that too only because of her husband Arnav. Having a rich husband, big house and money was Payal's dream. Not Khushi's. Khushi never even talked about marriage. She always run around doing all these deeds that only good daughters did, while Payal hated her for being so perfect. It is so mean that in the end Khushi became everything that Payal wanted.

Payal wanted to cry realizing how bad her own life was but then suddenly couldn't suppress her upcoming smile.

The protector wasn't there to protect and this time Payal was much smarter and will wait for the right time and place and then, she will show Khushi what it means to really suffer.

*

Arnav drove for a few hours till he reached the address the detective agency send him. He was in front of a small cottage and knocked on the door. The reason why he didn't wait any longer was, because he has a plan and he needed to go through it, before he could take care of himself and give Khushi the ultimate justice.

He was here for a good reason and this was not to destroy them or let them pay. No, not today.

Today was reserved for a message and enlightenment. For the conversation that should have happened long time ago. He wanted the Gupta family to know the truth about his lie. They should know that they believed lies of a stranger. He wasn't scared of them, or their reaction. He just wanted to tell hem truth and find out more truth, before the price has to be paid.

One woman opened the door and Arnav immediately recognized who was standing in front of him. He walked inside without a word, while her face showed that she recognized him too.

His eyes roamed around and he saw how simple they lived. In fact they were pretty poor. He walked around and saw Khushi's so called father laying on a small bed on the corner of the room. The man was obviously very ill and when he tried to stand up from the bed, in order to get himself into the sitting position, the woman hurried to help him up.

Arnav felt relief seeing the way they were living. He didn't say their names in his head, because he simply didn't like to listen how they sound, so he decided to call them simply man and woman. It was some kind of distance that he have put between them, but it was much needed.

>>What do you want?<< Shashi Gupta asked.

Arnav didn't take a seat as it's no use to sit on a chair in enemie's house.

>>You know who I am?<<

>>I do. How could I forget what happened? I just don't understand what you want. Khushi is not here and she paid for her behavior. She is not part of our family anymore and if you are here to talk to her, well we don't know where she is and how she is. And we definitely do not care about her anymore.<<

>>It was so easy for you to believe me?<<

Shashi looked like he was thinking about Arnav's words. He seemed to try to understand Arnav's question but failed because he was to irritated about his words.

>>I mean, I am a stranger to you. I came in your house, told you some stories about your daughter and you believed me? Was it so easy for you to believe me? You have raised her. You have been the one whom she had known as her father since you brought her to your house. It has been you, who taught her life lessons and what is right or wrong. It was you and your wife who taught her the morals. How could you believed a stranger, when you should have been the one who knew his daughter better than anyone else?<<

>>She is not our daughter. Not our blood. She is just a dog from the streets, my husband took home without thinking how would it behave when we raise it.<<

The woman interfered. Arnav remembered her very well and remarked that she had the same glance in her eyes that she had have the last time, he had seen her. Now he knew what this glance in her eyes meant. It was a deep hate for his Khushi.

>>I see.<<

Was his simple reply. He wanted to tell this woman to fuck of. He wanted to make her pay for her hate, but then Arnav remembered why he came here and that everything in life has its own time.

>>What if I tell you that I lied? That all I said was wrong and not true. That she was really my wife and we were bonded through god.<<

The woman walked one step to Arnav.

>>Did she send you? Tell her she is dead to us. She should have died on the streets. We don't care for her anymore and never will no matter what lies you feed us with.<<

Arnav's heart pained for Khushi. There was no description of how much he hated himself. There was no explanation of how low he felt about himself. He wanted, no needed to get out of this place, or he was going to kill them with his bare hands.

>>No, she didn't send me. She doesn't even know I am here, but she is fine and will always be. She is living in a villa while you enjoy your shit-hole.<<

Arnav really intended to explain the whole situation friendly and patient but the way this woman spoke let him realize that they were as evil as he was and that they did not deserve Khushi in their life. There was a mall hope inside his heart when he came here to see them being deeply hurt and shocked about their lie. He imagined them asking for Khushi's whereabouts, cursing him for his lies. Wanting their beloved daughter back. But, these people didn't want Khushi back. They haven't missed her and Arnav would not forget and forgive.

He wanted to give them the chance to start new with Khushi. Being part of her new life, but they did not deserve to have her back. Still, he wanted to make them realize their mistake even they probably won't ever accept their fault in the whole situation.

>>Let me be clear. I lied. Everything I said that day, three years ago, was a lie.<<

Shashi wanted to say something, but Arnav stopped him with his hand.

>>I lied to her and you because of some misunderstanding. And I am that kind of bastard husband that I didn't ask Khushi openly about everything, but decided to bring her back to her so called family and spread lies. But instead of protecting her, you believed me and hurt her, right?<<

Shashi stood slowly up. His movements were weak and showed how hard it was for him to move. With trembling voice he asked.

>>What are you saying?<<

>>I am saying that you are the worst kind of parents that I have ever seen in my life. Sending a girl out of the house just because a stranger told you something is ridiculous. You sucks as a parent.

She was always innocent and you blamed her for my lies.<<

>>Get out of my house!<<

Arnav started laughing and ignored what Shashi told him to do.

>>You were the one who brought her to your house. Didn't you feel the need to protect her? Where were you as a father when I said all those hurtful things to your daughter?<<

Shashi's eyes filled with tears. He took a glass from near table and threw it to the floor.

>>You lied! It was you who lied to us! You are responsible for what we did to her!<<

Shashi screamed his heart out, his hands shaking, his eyes filling with tears. Obviously he realized finally his mistake but was still not willing to blame himself for his poor decisions. And as he tried again to find a guilty person, he showed with his index finger to Arnav.

>>You! It's your fault!<<

Arnav heard his words. He heard what Shashi said and felt the guilt. He knew he was guilty, but it doesn't mean they were free from the guilt because of his mistake. They played their own part in the game and will get their payment soon.

>>Tell me one thing, Mr. Gupta. Why did Khushi used to stay out whole day? Why did she used to come home when it was dark outside and leave early in the morning? Weren't you concerned about where she was spending her days?<<

Shashi wanted to say something but his wife was faster.

>>We always used to know where she had been.<<

Said Garima.

>>And where was she?<< Arnav asked knowing that the next thing this woman's mouth will leave, is a lie.

>>She was with family. Our family.<<

>>You are lying. I have spent days with her at the Temple. She had been out whole day without food. No one has called her and I haven't seen her with anyone except me. I assume, you told her to stay away from home.<<

Both stayed silent and Arnav found himself right about his assumption. He hated them and he hated himself. He wanted revenge and he wanted to take it soon.

>>I am going to destroy your life, just like you destroyed hers. You are going to end up on streets like Khushi did. I am just giving you one more day to be under the roof, because you took her home with you when she was five.<<

He turned around and walked to entrance. He couldn't bear to see them anymore. But before he left, he wanted them to know one last thing, so he spoke without turning around.

>>When we married she didn't ask me for jewels or jewelries. She didn't ask for clothes or vacation. She didn't ask for house or car. All she wanted was the permission to work in order to help her parents and sister.<<

He walked to the car ignoring Shashi's voice. His heart was broken for his innocent wife, who has suffered because of people who should have been her protecting isle.

He started his car and drove till he reached some peaceful place without anyone around.

He dialed Akash's number and organized his next steps. He decided to write a mail for his uncle as soon as he arrives Lucknow, because this time he will need his uncle's help.

*

Lavanya was sitting with Khushi, Manorama, Mahendra and Payal in the living room, drinking chai together. The situation was very weird because Khushi refused to speak with Payal and Manorama and Mahendra were friendly but very distanced towards Payal.

Lavanya didn't really like Payal. She was so smooth and friendly, but Lavanya has already seen her other side. She was so glad that Khushi didn't really melt for her charm and Manorama and Mahendra didn' fell for Payal's acting, too.

She was afraid for Khushi. Payal didn't seem very trustable and Lavanya just hoped that Khushi would see or feel it the same way.

A loud ring resounded from the door. All of them looked at each other and wondered who could be the visitor. Anjali had already been here today. In fact she has been here every day, since Lavanya came. So she couldn't be the one on the door.

Lavanya stood up and walked to the door with the intention of checking who was there while others followed her with their eyes.

She opened the door and saw a man standing in front of her. The man who was the man of her dreams. He was the one who became so important for her and the main part of her life.

He took his glasses off and greeted her.

Hello, Lavanya.

Copyright©NilaKeis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 16.5K 25
SS - Khushi Kumari Gupta did not ask for much. She only wanted to be saved by a man who was bothering her at the party. And her rescuer became ASR. Y...
197K 7.6K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...
79.8K 3.8K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...