Crush or Be Crushed (EDITING)

بواسطة xCorruptedSocietyx

Alexandra Smith... She's one of those girls who hates being late to class and always abides by the rules. Ale... المزيد

A/N
Chapter 1: First Day of School
Chapter 2: Meeting Mr. Bad Boy
Chapter 3: Date?
Chapter 4: Brother Trouble
Chapter 5: The Science Project
Chapter 6: The Devil is Evil
Chapter 7: The First Meet
Chapter 8: Best Friend Say What?
Chapter 9: Who's Ready to Party?
Chapter 10: War with Mr. Noodle Arms
Chapter 11: Dad
Chapter 12: It's Raining Pink Lemonade
Chapter 13: Who Tagged You Along?
Chapter 14: Batman Stuffed Toys and Memories
Chapter 15: Trust Issues
Chapter 16: Dodgeball Massacre
Chapter 17: The Bad Boy's Death Lair
Chapter 18: Little Miss Johns
Chapter 19: What Are We?
Chapter 20: Legally Illegal
Chapter 21: Gobble Gobble
Chapter 22: Gimme My Money
Chapter 23: Parties and Games
Chapter 24: Drunk in Love
Chapter 25: Murry Christmas
Chapter 27: You Can't Escape The Past
Chapter 28: Microwave Problems
Chapter 29: The Science Fair
Chapter 30: A Happy Valentine's Day?
Chapter 31: An Even Bigger Confession
Chapter 32: Alex Gone Missing
Chapter 33: A Crushed Heart
Chapter 34: Colorless Walls and Weeping Women
Chapter 35: Thinking Back
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 26: Falling Into a Black Abyss

332 17 3
بواسطة xCorruptedSocietyx

CS
~ I Just Wanna Run ~
By: The Downtown Fiction

To be honest, my New Year's was pretty bummed. Apparently, I was watching some movie on Netflix and then it got to the point where I eventually fell asleep. I slept from eight in the evening up until two in the morning. Six hours... On the bright side, there were no parties going on, well, at my place, that is. That's one less problem. Enter Ariana Grande... My parents went to some party with their friends and co-workers. Aaron went out as well. While everyone was out partying, I was here stuffing pizza in my mouth as I watched movies all night long. Bummer right?

It's Friday, a day after New Year's, and I'm still sitting on the couch lazily browsing Netflix. School is still out and I have no idea what to do with my life. Derek and I finished our reports for our science project a few days ago, and we are extremely grateful. Enter Ariana Grande once more... 

Giving up on browsing for a good movie to watch, I get up and walk over to my fridge. I open the freezer and pull out a carton of Rainbow Sherbet. Being the lazy pig I am, I just grab a random spoon, sit back down on the couch, pop open the lid, and start devouring the delicious substance. 

DING DING!

I glance at my phone and see that someone has sent me a text message. I pick it up and unlock my phone.

Derek: Happy New Year, cutie! ;)

Derek...

Me: Yeah. Yeah. Happy New Year, monkey-ass. :P

Derek: What are you up to?

Me: Oh, nothing. Just watching movies and eating ice cream.

Derek: Wow... You're such a loner, Alex.

Me: Well, thank you kind sir. You're very kind and respectful. How sweet. -.-

Derek: I could just hear the sarcasm in that...

Me: No shit.

Derek: Are you sick?

Me: No. Why?

Derek: Idk. You're a bit moody today. 

Me: Why, thanks...

Derek: Say, let's go out.

My fingers freeze. Let's go out? As in like a date? What do I do? What do I say? After a few seconds, Derek texts me.

Derek: Don't worry, cutie. It's not a date. Unless, You want it to be. ;)

Me: No thanks.

I'm somewhat disappointed that it wasn't a date

Derek: Lol. So? Are we up for it?

Me: Sure. 

Derek: Ok. I'll pick you up at your house around 2?

I glance at the clock. 1:05 PM... About an hour to get ready...

Me: Ok. See you then.

Derek: Wear something comfortable. See ya later, cutie. ;)

I smile slightly at our text conversation but then realize the time frame. 55 minutes to get ready... I jolt up and run upstairs into my room. Luckily, the rest of my family are out somewhere so that means no one will interogate me and my hasty actions. I ransack my closet in search for a descent outfit. I slip on my nice lightly washed ripped jeans and a top with the American flag printed on it. Then, I brush my tangled hair and put it up in a messy high bun, letting a few strands of hair slip out. I slip on my boots, clip on the necklace that Derek gave me for Christmas, and then grab a small purse, placing my necessary needs inside.

I glance at the clock. 1:52 PM... He should be coming any moment... I skip down the steps and plop down onto the couch. Once I sat down, the doorbell rings. "Ugh! Are you kidding me? I just sat down." I mumble to myself before opening the door. All my complaints are wiped away once my eyes land on the one person I was waiting for. There stood Derek, leaning on his shoulder against the doorframe. He was dressed in a plain white shirt that displayed his amazing torso, a leather jacket that made him look like a bad-ass, navy blue jeans that expressed how long his legs were, black converse that he always wore, and a grey beannie that made him look even hotter. I've probably been staring at him up and down for the longest time because I was broken from my trance when he cleared his throat.

"Done checking me out?" He said smirking.

I avert my eyes away and gulp. "N-...Yes!" I clear my throat. "I mean. Ugh. L-Let's just go." I step out, clutching my small purse that held my phone. I close and lock the door then start walking toward his car.

"Hey. You look pretty cute." Derek says once we reach the car. I mumble a 'Thanks' as he opens the car door for me. I step in and he closes it. Then he walks over to the driver's side and get in. "Let's take a walk in the park. Yeah?"

"Sure." I answer looking out the window. He starts the car and we drive off. The first few minutes of the ride was silent. 

Derek suddenly breaks it. "Why are you so quiet? Are you giving me the silent treatment or something?"

I turn to him and shake my head. "No. Just enjoying the view."

He looks at me then back at the road then shrugs. "Eh, okay. The view's pretty beautiful anyway." 

I turn make gaze back to the view outside the window. Ever so slightly I hear Derek mumble, "But not as beautiful as you..."

~

 "OW! What the fuck, Alex?!? You punch hard!" Derek yelps after I punch him in the shoulder.

I point a finger at him. "Don't you ever make fun of Maroon 5."

"Hey, it's not my fault they look like geeks." He raises his hands in defense.

Once we got out of the car, we had a conversation about farting dogs. Somehow, that topic veered onto Maroon 5. Things got heated when he criticized my favorite band. Yes, I love Maroon 5...

I punch him again and he grimaces. "Stop now or I'll keep throwing punches."

"Oh wow. You're pretty scary when you're pissed." He says. I stop to glare at him. Moments pass and then he gives up. "Fine!" He begins, throwing his hands in the air and dropping them in defeat. "You win. Happy?"

I huff and we begin walking again. Silence devours us as we look around at the scenery. Green. That's practically the only color present. Well, besides the beautiful light blue sky. I gasp when a flock of birds come flying in the sky above us. In the distance, I spot a fuzzy rabbit hop into a bush. Elderly couples sit on benches, talking sweetly. Teens ride their skatebaords down the ramps at the skate park. Parents and their children play happily. I smile slightly enjoying the wonderful sight. I turn my head to look at Derek. I'm surprised to see him already looking at me. He slows down to look at me more but then breaks eye contact, sighing. We reach a lonesome tree in the middle of the park. Both of us lean onto the tree.

@@@

Derek's P.O.V.

"I don't get it..." Alex starts.

"Get what?" I asks glancing up at the sky.

"Why do you kiss me so easily?"

I stiffen. "What do you mean?"

She sighs. "Well, to you, kissing me is probably the easist thing you could do. When it comes to me, well, it feels weird. We're not even a couple, you know? I thought only couples could do that sort of thing."

I look at her with an amused expression. "Are you saying we should be a couple?"

"W-What? N-No, not... I-I... W-What I was trying to say is that-" She stutters.

"Yeah, I get you." I mutters, looking down at my feet with a slight smirk playing on my lips.

"Y'know, you don't have to waste your time on me." Alex says distantly.

"Huh?" My smirk slowly disapears from my face as I look up at her.

"I mean. I get it. I'm your next victim. People keep telling me you're a player and you play with the hearts of others. I don't know why, but you chose me. The last thing I want to do is actually lose my virginity to some player."

What is she... "Alex-" I start but then get cut off.

"Derek. What I'm trying to say is that, you, alone are one hell of a guy. To be honest, I don't believe what everybody says about you. Maybe I may consider you as one disturbing, annoying, impatient bad-ass but you also have that one soft spot you bring out once in a while. But why? Why are you treating me differently?"

I look at Alex, surprised. How am I suppose to confess my feelings now? I don't know what to do... I turn to her, searching her face for nothing in particular. "I..." I start but then I see Alex glance over my shoulder. She gasps and her eyes widen in fright. All color drains from her face as she stood, terrified.

"Alex...what is it?" I ask as I slowly turn around. Behind me stood a guy who looks to be around our age and is probably as tall as me. He wore a devilish smirk with a glint in his eye as he stared right at Alex.

Then he spoke up in a deep husky voice. "Long time no see, Alex."

DUN DUN DUUUUNNN! Who is that mysterious man? Guess you'll have to wait next chapter. Anyway, I hope you liked it. This is sort of an early New Year's present for you guys. :P Rawr... Well, bye! Love you! :D <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.4K 56 33
Beth's life was simple: go through school to get out, meaning she does have to be a bit of a good-girl. Once she finds out that the high school crush...
Social Experiment بواسطة rachel

قصص المراهقين

3.9M 115K 59
* * * Lauren Collins is a good girl. She's responsible and shy but has a tight knit group of friends, excellent grades, and is dating Thomas Clark, a...
The Broken Badboy بواسطة jess

قصص المراهقين

85K 2.2K 17
"How much of that did you hear?" "Everything after 'he's in the guest bedroom' " Great, that means he heard it all. Maybe im not prepared for this...
1.7K 156 24
Tess Stone. A girl that dosent give a shit about what people say about her. She moves to a new school in California and she dosent know how it's goin...