Chapter 24: Drunk in Love

CS
~ We All Want The Same Thing ~
By: Rixton
(YASSSS ;P)

Alexandra's P.O.V.

"Wha-?" I start. What the hell? Derek was dared to frickin' kiss me!

Derek shrugs under me. "Okay." He gets up, grabs my arm, and leads me into the bathroom. "Guys, be right back." He says over a shoulder.

"What? Derek!" I panic. We step into the bathroom and Derek turns and locks the door.

"What's wrong? You don't want to kiss me?" He turns to look at me as he raises his hand to his heart with a pained expression on his face. "That hurts you know. I know you wanna kiss this hot mess."

He leans in and I place my hands onto his face, blocking his path. "Nope."

"Hey!" He laughs as he grabs my arms and pushes my back into the wall, placing my hands on either side of my head. I try to move them but they're glued between Derek's hands and the wall. He smirks and begins to lean in again. Holy shit...the butterflies have come back again. 

I turn my head away, trying not to look into those beautiful hazel eyes.

"Alex. Stop resisting. Look at me." I close my eyes still looking away. "Alexandra, please." H-He said my full name...

I turn toward his face slowly and open my eyes. We were only inches away. He looks into my eyes as I look into his. His amazing hazel eyes are dazed and soft. They held what looked like adoration and love. What's he up to?

"Just, please don't turn away." He informs me in a soft voice. "And, just so you know, this isn't for the dare." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Why is he acting this way? 

We stare into each others eyes for what seemed like an eternity then he started to lean in. My mind went blank and all I could think about was Derek. Memories start to flood back. The library wall. The science project. The games we played. The jokes. The laughter. The movies. The butterflies. Everything, came flowing through my mind. Oh, god. Don't tell me... Do I? No... It can't be. How the hell? This can't be real. D-Do...I like...Derek...?

All those thoughts disapear once his lips touch mine. It was so sudden, I panic and stay stiff. He kissed me softly as if he was trying not to break his precious treasure. Derek finally realizes I'm not cooperating with him and tries harder. I give up and start kissing back. He seems surprised by my sudden action but goes along with it. There were sparks flying everywhere and the kiss was full of love and compassion. Derek smiles under the kiss which make me smile as well. He bites my lip asking for an entrance and I give in. Our tongues dance together as we continue kissing. He lets go of my hands and grabs my legs. He lifts me up without breaking the kiss and places me on the counter. I wrap my arms around Derek's neck as he places his hands on my waist. It felt like my body was going to explode. This must be a dream. There's no way that the Derek Johns is actually kissing me. He said this wasn't for the dare. Then for what?

We break the kiss and gasp for air. Derek leans his forehead against mine and closes his eyes as I do the same. He chuckles and hugs me tight. My hands remain around his neck. "Whoa..." He breaths.

"Mhm..." I mumble.

He pulls away from me suddenly and stares at me wide eyed. "D-Did we just..."

"Yup." I bite my lip.

"You and I, we..."

"Uh huh."

Derek sighs and runs a hand through his dirty blonde hair. "A-Alex. I am so so so sorry. I pretty much forced you. I-I didn't mean it. I just... Oh god, I'm an idiot who care about nothing but-"

"Derek." I say looking into his worried eyes. "It's okay."

"W-Wait. You're not mad at me?" His eyes show a tinge of hope.

"Well, not neccessarily mad but I am a bit surprised." I say honestly.

He sighs a breath of relief. A silence overwhelms us but Derek breaks it. "Um...Alex?"

"Hmm?" I say looking into his eyes. Hi fidgets with his fingers as if debating whether to say something or not. His hands shake and his body trembles slightly. Is he...nervous?

"I-I have something to tell you." Derek looks down at the ground.

"What is it?"

"Alex, I-I think I li-" Derek gets cut off by a knock at the door.

"Heyyyyy....Annnyyyoonee iiinnn theerreee?" A feminine voice speaks on the other side of the door.

Derek and I looks at each other. I nod to him as if telling him we should leave and he agrees. Derek turns the door knob and opens the door. A red head wearing a really tight black dress comes stumbling in. "Ohhh heyyy...Imma jusssst..." She pushes us out of the way and runs to the toilet. Sloshing sounds and a horrific odor fills the room.

"L-Let's get outta here." Derek says. I nod and he grabs my hand and leads me back into the room where the others are waiting. 

"Thank god," I say as I close the door, fanning my face. "Her vomit stinks like hell!"

A roar of laughter comes from Derek and the others.

"So?" Victoria asks.

"How'd it go?" Gabe finishes.

Francis eyes Derek with a smirk. "Yeah. How'd it go?"

I freeze on the spot and flush bright red. I turn the other way so they won't see my face. Derek just eyes the ground, taking interest in his shoes.

"O" Victoria squeals.

"M" Gabe continues.

"G" Francis finishes.

"YOU GUYS KISSED DIDN'T YOU?!?" They all say in unison.

"Wha-" I start but get cut off by the squealing fangirls.

"OH MY GOD! NO WAY!" Victoria screams.

"DUDE! WOW!" Gabe says.

"NIICEEE!" Francis nods.

"GUYS!" Derek says. "Stop it. You're making Alex uncomfortable."

The three shut up and look at me with sorry eyes. Derek looks at me as if saying 'You okay?' I nod. "Okay. I think that's enough truth or dare for today." Derek announces.

"Aww" The three whine. They start chattering about Derek and me and start interrogating Derek with millions of questions. I don't pay much attention to them. What was Derek going to say? He never got the chance to finish. That kiss... He said it wasn't for the dare. What was it for? Help me! I'm drowning in my own thoughts... It's too overwhelming. Wait... Holy mother frickin brother of cheese balls. I kissed Derek Johns.

O. M. G. They kissed... >.<  I can't even... UGHHHH ASDFJKL kwniwhi s,hgvweksjnslkdlgfqbeajs,dbv ekjsdhfbckjecamdsn vx

Okay... anyway, thanks for the 3.1k reads! It mean a lot! Oh, and to warn you, I'll probably won't be updating as usual since it's Christmas and New Year's and what not. I got family coming over, parties, etc. Sooo yeah. Sorry in advance if I don't get the chance to update. I'll try my very best! Love you and Merry early Christmas! :D <3