Remnant's Black Snow Hope [Un...

Da CameronKiller535

Rwby Harem x Depressed Fem Reader Rights Belong To Roosterteeth Altro

Volume 1 Bio Updated
Harem
Chapter 1 Redux: Chilly Start
Chapter 2 Redux: Chance For Change
Chapter 3 Redux: Burdens
Chapter 4 Redux: The Initiation
Chapter 5 Redux: Chained Jester
Chapter 6 Redux: Faltering Wills
Chapter 7 Redux: Rise & Fall
Chapter 8 Redux: Useless
Chapter 9 Redux: Erased
Chapter 10 Redux: Last Act
Chapter 11 Redux: Comfort
Volume Two Bio Redux
Chapter 12 Redux: Fatal Chapter
Chapter 13 Redux: Food Fight!
Chapter 14 Redux: Schemes
Chapter 15 Redux: Night Out
Chapter 16 Redux: Iron Claws
Chapter 17 Redux: Affections
Chapter 18 Redux: Sharing
Chapter 19 Redux: Just Dance
Chapter 20 Redux: Setting Out
Chapter 21 Redux: Purpose
Chapter 22 Redux: Duty-bound
Chapter 23 Redux: Risking It All
Chapter 24 Redux: Inversion
Chapter 25 Redux: Intertwined
Chapter 26 Redux: Treatment
Chapter 27 Redux: Petaling Snow
Chapter 28 Redux: Sick Queen
Chapter 29 Redux: Radiant
Chapter 30 Redux: Lamenting Jester
Volume 3 Bio Redux
Chapter 32: New Territory
Chapter 33: Scorpions Tail
Chapter 34: Painful Answers
Chapter 35: Struggles
Chapter 36: Renewed Hope
Volume 5 Chapter 37: Changes
Volume 5 Bio
Chapter 38: Marching On
Chapter 39: Evolution
Chapter 40: Back Together
Chapter 41: Old Times
Chapter 42: Mercy
Chapter 43: Shattered Part 1
Chapter 44: Awakened Part 2
Chapter 45: Blade
Chapter 46: Fight Club
Volume 6 Bio
Chapter 47: Journey to Argus
Chapter 48: Immortal
Chapter 49: Hope Lost
Chapter 50: Apathy
Chapter 51: Argus
Chapter 52: Ruby's Resolve
Chapter 53: The Plan
Chapter 54: Bonds
Chapter 55: Leviathan
Chapter 56: Atlas
Volume 7 Rival Bio
Chapter 57: New Territory
Volume 7 Bio
Chapter 58: Elites
Chapter 59: Need to Improve
Chapter 60: Queen's Blade
Chapter 61: Empress vs Queen
Chapter 62: Panic
Chapter 63: Family Revelations
Chapter 64: Trust
Chapter 65: Fear
The Plan
Chapter 66: Courage
Chapter 67 is out now
Chapter 67: War on Atlas
Volume 7 Ending Chapter 68: New Snow Fall
Epilogue: Black Snow At Peace
Chapter 70: Strange Yet Familiar
Author Route Volume 8 Bio
Volume 8 Karen and Akame Bio
Chapter 71: Feelings Of Pain
Chapter 72: Memories Hurt
Chapter 73: Little Moon
Chapter 74: Ayuki's Past
Team AASH (ASH)
Team EATH (EARTH)
Sorry Once Again
Chapter 76: Memories Unraveling
Chapter 77: Secrets Revealed
Volume 8 End: Promise Between Empresses
Small Idea
Slice of Life Chapter 1: Video Game
SOL Chapter 2: Frozen Lemons 18+
SOL Chapter 3: Fear Of Belonging
SOL Chapter 4: Moon and Snow
Mother's Day

Chapter 75: Queen's Trials

590 18 5
Da CameronKiller535

Ayuki POV:

I wake up back in my bed as I look around to see Rinka is still asleep.

Ayuki: (Guess she's learned her lesson)

I stand up and put my clothes on as I walk over to Rinka and lightly stroke her hair.

Ayuki: Rinka it's time to get up.

Rinka: Five more minutes~

Ayuki: We're gonna be late for class.

Rinka: Mmm...

Ayuki: Yue's gonna be sad if you don't wake up.

She suddenly jumps up from bed and quickly gets dressed.

Rinka: (rushing out the door) DON'T CRY YUE!!!

Ayuki: (Works everytime)

I get up and grab our weapons and lock the door behind me as I follow her to the classroom.

After making it to class Professor Miyuki and Koyuki give us a lecture on the rules of the Vytal tournament.

Miyuki: The tournament rules of the Vytal Tournament will include having three total rounds, with the first one being a four on four team battle.

Koyuki: The winners of the team round may select two of their teammates to fight in the two on two doubles round, the victors of which may choose one representative to fight in the final one on one round.

Miyuki: The remaining combatants will fight through a final round to prove a victor. There are no specific brackets for age or schooling. The only being put to the test is pure skill.

The hologram on the scroll changes to the Aura screen levels as an example.

Koyuki: Losing conditions are if contenders aura levels fall below the threshold of 15% or lower with the second condition being knocked out of the arena.

Miyuki: In the team and doubles rounds the arena can change into several environmental biomes including grasslands, forest, fire and ice, geyser fields, stormy mountains, desert, an ocean and beach with a wooden ship, and a few others in development.

Koyuki: The arena also has artificial weather effects, such as thunderstorms and an artificial sun. The center of the arena remains unchanged as it projects a forcefield around the field to keep stray shots from harming any civilians.

Miyuki: So you'll all be allowed to go full force without pulling any punches out of concern for the civilians.

Koyuki: Today, we're going to simulate the Vytal Tournament for one on one matches as we're also bringing in a special guest to be your opponent.

I hear the door open as I see Ms.Karen with Akame walking in.

(Ignore the book)

Ayuki: (Ms.Karen?)

Koyuki: Your opponent for the match will be Ms.Karen Miho with her partner Akame.

Karen & Akame: Hello everyone.

The class starts to whisper amongst themselves as I hear people calling Ms.Karen the White Flame Queen.

Ayuki: (That name sounds really familiar)

Miyuki: Now, would anyone like to volunteer?

A couple of students raise their hand as I do the same.

Koyuki: How about you Ms.Aina?

Aina: Yes Professor.

She walks up on stage along with Karen as Akame changes to her sword form.

Koyuki: Now, do be wary that Ms.Miho will not hold back in the slightest so make sure you give her everything you have.

Miyuki presses the timer as it counts down starting with three.

Computer: 2!

Both Aina and Karen ready themselves swords in hand.

Computer: 1!

Their aura levels appear on the hologram above.

Computer: Go!

Karen starts off by charging forward at Aina as she uses her shield to block her sword strike before pushing her away and shield bashing Karen a few feet away.

She then charges at her as Karen dodges her sword swing and knees Aina in the gut before slashing her side with white flames.

Aina rebounds as Karen rushes in with the both of them exchanging a flurry of sword slashes clashing metal against metal.

The two then clash once more as they both struggle to overpower each other until Aina's aura starts to get drained through her sword.

Ayuki: (Her aura is getting drained through Akame!)

Aina backs away from Karen breathing heavily as white flames surround Karen bringing an intimidating aura to the room.

Aina recomposes herself as her shield collap forming into armor around her as she now stands fully ready to go on the offensive.

She charges at Karen who goes on the defensive as she is barley able to counter all of her blows until Karen stops her blade ready to drain her again until Aina Greatsword splits into two dual blades as she uses the right blade to jab Karen a few feet back.

Karen rebounds and Akame changes to her assault rifle and shoots at Aina who manages to deflect some of the bullets until Karen charges up a shot firing a blast of White Flames knocking down Aina.

I look up at the screen to see their Aura levels with Aina's being at 35% while Karen's at 80%.

Rinka: She really is the White Flame Queen.

Ayuki: (in awe) Yeah...

Aina looking completely exhausted forms her Greatsword again as golden aura starts to surround her with Karen readying herself completely engulfed in crimson aura while aiming her sword forward.

Shirou: Do it Aina!

Aina: Excalibur!

Karen: Queen's Hell!

The two sword beams collide as a bright light fills the room as the dust settles with Aina on the ground with her Aura being at 10% with Karen being at 68%.

Computer: Aina Emiya aura level has passed the danger threshold.

Computer: Winner Karen Miho.

Karen walks over to Aina who sits herself up.

Karen: (holding her hand out) That was a good match.

Aina: (taking her hand) Yeah...

She walks back to take her seat.

Koyuki: We have enough time for two more matches.

Miyuki: Would anyone else like to volunteer?

Rinka's hand shoots up before anyone elses.

Rinka: (cheerfully) I'll do it Professors!

Koyuki: Very well...

Karen recovers using some of Aina's aura she drained away from her as Rinka makes her way through to the stage.

Rinka unwraps her weapon and revvs it up as it let's out a roar like a motorcycle with her blade burning red hot.

Ayuki: (Her weapon is amazing...)

Computer: 3! 2! 1! Go!

Rinka rushes forth with flames blazing behind her as Karen does the same with her Semblance as the two blades collide as an explosion of fire erupts between them.

The blast knocks them both back on the edge of the ring as Rinka goes for a sword thrust speeding along by the roaring jet of her blade as Akame changes to an energy Barrier forming around Karen as Rinka is struggling to pierce through.

She then revvs her blade once more with the power of her jet increasing as her blade slowly pierces through the barrier.

Rinka: Go!!!

She revvs it one more time as the jet hits full blast jabbing Karen in the chest as she uses fire to stop her flight as Akame changes to her dual pistol mode and Karen begins to open fire at Rinka, who stabs the ground with her blade as a pillar of flame blocks the bullets.

Her blade cools down from the revving up as Karen leaps in the air changing Akame to her greatsword form about to bring it down on Rinka, who eyes glow pink as her Faunus tail is surrounding in pink aura blocking the blade as another tail forms smacking Karen away.

Ayuki: (It's been awhile since she's been forced to use her Semblance)

Her aura then takes the shape of a cat surrounding her body as she sheathes her weapon and gets on all fours.

Karen readies herself as Rinka disappears in a burst of speed before reappearing behind her kicking her in the back and disappearing again.

I close my eyes to sense Rinka's aura as she keeps disappearing and attacking Karen with her speed until her last attack is blocked with a shield as Akame has changed into her sword and shield form.

Rinka disappears once again but Karen blocks her strike for a second time and countering with a slash across her chest and shield bashing her pushing her near the edge of the ring.

Rinka tries to stop herself from falling off until Karen changes Akame to her grenade launcher form firing a barrage of grenades exploding on contact sending her flying off the ring hitting the forcefield.

I look at the screen to see their Aura levels with Karen being at 50% with Rinka being at 40% with a text changing to "Ring Out".

Computer: Rinka Keito has been knocked off the stage.

Computer: Winner Karen Miho.

Rinka: (sad) Damn...I thought I had her for a second there.

Karen: You're speed was amazing but your attack pattern can be predictable.

Rinka: Yeah...

Karen: It was a really good match though.

Rinka: (happy) Yeah!

Koyuki: Now, would anyone like to have the last match for the day?

Karen walks up to her and whispers in her ear as she nods.

Koyuki: Ayuki, would you like to have a match against her?

Ayuki: Y-Yes Professor.

3rd Person POV:

Ayuki walks up to the stage as Karen readies herself with a smile that doesn't go unnoticed by her as she's confused on why she's so happy.

Karen: (The others were tough but from what I heard from Koyuki she's like Y/N)

Akame: (Your hands are shaking from how excited you are)

Karen: (Right gotta calm myself down)

Ayuki pulls out her swords while Karen readies her sword.

The screen shows their aura levels as it begins the count down.

Computer: 3! 2! 1! Go!

Ayuki changes her swords to their dual pistol mode and fires at Karen, who responds by changing Akame to her own set of dual pistols as they both fire shots with each bullet deflecting off each other.

The two start running beside each other until Ayuki closes the distance and kicks Karen up in the air before leaping after her ready to bring down an axe kick as Karen uses Akame energy Barrier form to block the kick.

Karen falls to the ground as Ayuki dives down changing her pistols to their sword form stabbing the barrier as she increases her aura to reinforce the blade as it slowly breaks through until Akame changes to her sword form once again with Karen grabbing Ayuki's arm canceling her aura as she kicks her stomach knocking her away.

Ayuki: (That hurt...?)

Karen smirks flaring her aura indicating it was her semblances doing.

Ayuki: (Right...her Semblance...is Aura cancellation)

Ayuki then realizes what she just said confused on how she knows that already before shaking it off and charging at Karen.

The two exchange sword clashes neither of them gaining an inch until Ayuki sweeps Karen's leg and elbows her stomach ready to strike her with her sword until Akame changes to her sword and shield mode as Karen blocks the strike with her shield and slashes at Ayuki, who backs away at the last second only receiving a small cut on her hoodie.

Ayuki: (That was close!)

Her thoughts get interrupted as Karen punches her in the gut with her fist engulfed in white flames causing Ayuki to gasp for air until Karen kicks her side and changes Akame to her sword mode giving her a free hand to grab Ayuki's throat.

Karen: (Look likes she's finished)

Karen readies herself to punch Ayuki, who moves her free hand to Karen's side as a small black sphere forms knocking her away as Ayuki breathes again.

Ayuki: (She's really tough...)

The screen shows their Aura levels with Ayuki's being at 25% and Karen's at 55%.

Karen changes Akame to her spear mode gathering up white flames around it.

Ayuki: (I need to do something)

Ayuki: (But...what can I do against her?)

Ayuki: (This exhaustion, excitement from a fight, fear from losing, it all feels so familiar...)

Ayuki's view then starts to change and distort as she finds herself in a stage filled with people as Karen's preparing an attack yelling out to her.

Karen: Show me the real you Black Snow Empress!

Ayuki: (The real...me?)

Ayuki clenches her chest as Miyuki suddenly feels a pulse in her very soul.

Miyuki: (What's happening to me?)

Karen: (Looks like this match is over)

Karen: Queen's Flame Javlin!

She throws Akame at full speed completely engulfed in White Flames at Ayuki, who can only be seen standing completely motionless.

The attack connects as a dust cloud fills the stage completely blocking the view of Ayuki and Karen.

Rinka & Yue: Ayuki!

The dust clears to show Akame has returned to Karen as they see Ayuki is still standing with the screen showing their aura levels with Karen at 45% and Ayuki's is rising back at 90%.

Rinka: Her aura is rising?!

Ayuki raises her head up as a mask forms with everyone staring at her in shock.

Miyuki: (She's using a mask like...Y/N did with me?!)

The mask fully forms as Ayuki's scalrea within can be seen changing to black.

Ayuki: Grr...

Karen: A-Ayuki..?

Ayuki: Ms.Karen...I don't know what this power is but...I have to warn you to dodge.

She raises her sword in the air as Aura is radiating off her along with the blade.

Ayuki: I'm having a little trouble controlling it!

Karen changes Akame to her sword form and does the same.

Ayuki & Karen: Ha!

They both slash down with their respective sword beams heading right for each other.

(Timestamp-6:40-7:00)

A huge dust clouds forms before settling down showing Karen is still standing with a huge slash crater near her feet with Ayuki leaning on her sword asleep with a smile on her face with a slash crater near her feet.

The screen showing their aura levels with Karen's at 20% while Ayuki's is at 10%.

Computer: Ayuki Yukine has passed the aura threshold.

Computer: Winner Karen Miho.

Koyuki, Miyuki, Karen: (Ayuki...what are you...?)

Fuyuko POV:

I find myself back in the lab in Atlas except I'm chained up to a chair.

Fuyuko: Where am I..?

Fuyuko: Yang! Anyone!

Scientist: No one is here for you my dear snowflake.

Fuyuko: No! Not you again!

Scientist: Yes my dear snowflake, me!

I try to summon my sword and use my Aura only to feel nothing.

Scientist: Ha, ha, ha, can't have you kill me the same way twice...

Fuyuko: Let me go! Let me go!

Scientist: Why would you want to leave me?

Fuyuko: I made a promise to be a good girl and I've been keeping it!

Scientist: Oh, my dear Fuyuko you are no where near a good girl.

I feel the same shock going through my entire body except it feels ten times more painful.

Fuyuko: AHHHH!!!

The shocking stops as tears fall down my face as he walks up and licks the tears off my face.

Scientist: Oh! That cute expression is amazing!

Fuyuko: Please I promise to be a good girl...

Scientist: Fuyuko you'll never be a good girl...in fact you're not a girl at all you're nothing but a monster.

Scientist: AND MONSTERS DESERVE DEATH!!!

Fuyuko: Nooo!!!

Yang: Fuyuko!

I find myself back in the room as Yang holds me close as I continue to cry.

Yang: You were having a nightmare.

Fuyuko: I'm a good girl...I promise to be a good girl...

Yang: Shh, it's okay Fuyuko.

Fuyuko: He called me a monster...

Yang: You'll never be a monster you've already proven it yourself.

Fuyuko: I did?

Yang: A monster wouldn't have saved my sister, and a monster wouldn't be able to cry.

She wipes a tear off my face.

Yang: You're a good girl.

Fuyuko: Thank you, Yang.

Yang: Yeah...

I let go of her.

Fuyuko: How long have I been asleep?

Yang: For three days straight.

Fuyuko: Three days?!

Yang: You must've been really tired from all that flying.

Fuyuko: Right...

Fuyuko: I need to head to Vale.

Yang: How about this fly to Menagerie and meet with my friend Blake.

Yang: There you can get some more rest and food on the way to Vale.

Fuyuko: Okay...

Yang: I already told Blake about you so just look for a Black haired cat Faunus.

Fuyuko: Got it.

We walk out from the Inn.

Fuyuko: Thank you for everything Yang, I'll be sure to pay you back in anyway I can.

Yang: Don't worry about it consider it payback for saving Ruby.

I start to hover.

Fuyuko: Goodbye Yang!

Yang: See you later, Fuyuko!

I start flying towards Menagerie as I stroke my hair the same way Yang did.

Fuyuko: (Such a nice feeling)

Chapter End

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

289 0 12
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in th...
61.1K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
64.2K 1.3K 36
Story of Ruby Rose with her team RWBY. Crappy life to become huntresses, as well as stuck in love conflicts. *RWBY OWNED BY ROOSTER TEETH*
6K 32 16
RWBY does not belong to me it belongs to the great monty oum and rooster teeth the ocs belong to me you belong to yourself