Q&A with Authors from Wattpad...

By WattpadBooks

Get to know the authors published by Wattpad Books a little better! More

Get to know Jessica Cunsolo
Get to know Nandi Taylor
Get to know Micah Good
Get to know Rebecca Sullivan!
Get to Know Taylor Hale
Get to know Tay Marley
Get to know A.J. Rosen
Get to know Elizabeth A. Seibert!
Get to know Shay Bravo
Get to know Nicole Nwosu!
Get to know V. S. Santoni
Get to know Kassandra Tate
Get to know Natalie Walton
An Interview With Mystery/Thriller Writer Deanna Cameron
Get to know Liz Plum
Get to know Rebecca Phelps
An Interview with Romance Author Jo Watson!
Get to know Philline Harms!
Get to know Rachel Meinke!
Get to know Grace Collins!
Get to know Sam Schill!

Get to know Daven McQueen!

486 22 5
By WattpadBooks

In celebration of Wattpad Books publishing The Invincible Summer of Juniper Jones we interviewed the author Daven McQueen! You can buy your copy today wherever books are sold.

Wattpad HQ: What is your favourite book?

Daven McQueen: Two favorite recent reads in quarantine are Love by Toni Morrison and Days of Distraction by Alexandra Chang. A YA book that I love and think about a lot is Little & Lion by Brandi Colbert.

Wattpad HQ: What TV show are you currently obsessed with right now?

Daven McQueen: She-Ra and the Princesses of Power!

Wattpad HQ: What is one app you would not be able to go without using even for just one day?

Daven McQueen: Probably Instagram. It's one of the few apps I use.

Wattpad HQ: Where is your happy place?

Daven McQueen: I love my apartment! It's a studio and I've set it up to be a perfect space for me. I like sitting in my rocking chair with my cat and looking at my plants.

Wattpad HQ: What makes you laugh the most?

Daven McQueen: There's this very specific scene in an iCarly episode where Spencer finds a pair of underwear on the stairs of their apartment and says, "There's panties on the stairs!" Sam goes, "You know I hate that word," and Spencer replied, "Well too bad! Stairs, stairs, stairs!" It's so silly, but ever since I was a kid it's always gotten me.

Wattpad HQ: What is your favourite animal?

Daven McQueen: Giraffe!

Wattpad HQ: What are your hobbies?

Daven McQueen: I embroider, dance, and cook/bake a lot.

Wattpad HQ: What is the tallest building you've been to the top in?

Daven McQueen: Landmark 72 -- a 72 storey skyscraper in Hanoi, Vietnam.

Wattpad HQ: Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Daven McQueen: I'm an introvert.

Wattpad HQ: Can you tell us what you're currently writing?

Daven McQueen: I'm currently planning a new novel about queer Filipinx women, food as a means of inheriting culture, and intergenerational relationships. I'm excited to start writing soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 661 28
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...
811K 16.3K 112
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
19.3K 517 7
Yasmin Monroe signs up for Love Island 2024 looking to find her perfect match.
8K 266 55
WOC SERIES SAMPINGAN XAVIER ADREAN X DAHLIA ARYANA Merupakan Karya Kedua Sha Dahlia Aryana. Dipaksa bekerja di kelab malam oleh ibu kandungnya sendir...