Corruption// Joshua [COMPLETE...

By jcaratseventeen

18+๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšซ SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JOSHUA Started : 25/5/2020 Ended : 2/8/2020 Editing don... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
BONUS +1
BONUS +2
BONUS +3
A/N : comment here
Author's thoughts

14

23.9K 502 392
By jcaratseventeen

❗️smut scene ahead❗️

"Are you sure you wanna do this? We don't have to rush," you look into his eyes and he smiled.

"I'm serious,"

Things kinda get a little steamy? Of course, the kiss was not just it. Joshua discarded your shirt and pajamas while you took off his clothes.

Leaving you only in your undergarments and him only in his sweats.

Sitting on top of him, you kiss him again while palming his bulge through his sweats and his breathing is getting heavier.

Pulling off his sweats, his cock sprung out. You give kitten licks on the tip and Joshua let out small moans.

Teasing him, you sucked and massaged his balls that caused him to lift up his hips in anticipation.

You chuckled.

"Easy baby,"

You slowly feed him to yourself while keeping your eyes locked on his as you begin bobbing your head up and down. You make sure he hits the back of your throat. He leans back, eyes closed and lips parted.

"Fuck y/n,"

You smirk when you heard him swear for the first time.

You slowly took him further into your mouth, hollowing out your cheeks. His stomach clenches and you knew he was close.

You feel turned on just by the sight of him, writhing beneath you, face flushed and one hand in your hair. Knowing that you were the reason causing so much pleasure to him.

You can feel his whole body jerking as he releases down your throat with a loud groan.

You swallowed his thick cum that gives you a salty taste in your mouth.

He pulled you into another deep kiss.

You mewled between kisses because as much as you wanted to kiss him more, you were dripping wet for him. You needed him between you.

"You're my sinful boy Joshua,"

He laid you down and parted your legs with his legs between you.

Kissing your neck down to your cleavage, you let out moans because you loved having his lips on your body.

He unclasped your bra and threw it on the floor. You saw his eyes looking at your bare upper body and you immediately cover yourself up.

He pulled your hands away and kissed your neck again.

"You're beautiful baby, so fucking beautiful," he murmured.

"I'm scared you'll see me differently since that night,"

"I'll never do that baby, I love you," he kisses your forehead and your body arched when his fingers touched your clit.

You were embarrassed because your panties are soaked wet because of him.

He chuckled and pull it down for it to join your other clothes.

Shivers ran down to your spine when he kissed your thigh and slowly made his way up.

"Joshua, mmm,"

You whimpers become louder when he licks your clit. His tongue circled around your clit before taking it into his mouth.

You tugged onto his hair when he slowly sucked on it. Your head falls down and your hips buck slightly against his face.

His made you felt like you were in pure bliss.

You were a moaning mess under him as his tongue thrust into and out of you.

"Josh-joshua I'm close,"

Soon after you came and he licks you clean.

You pulled him into a kiss again. You were addicted to his lips and you loved it.

He slowly pushes himself into you making you gasp.

"Fuck Joshua,"

He started thrusting into you and your nails keep digging into his back.

He pinned your hand beside your head and his thrusts getting faster.

Thankfully, it was raining heavily outside so your moans cannot be heard because you were moaning so loud.

The room was filled with skin slapping sounds and moans from you and Joshua.

"Joshua, I wanna come,"
"Me too,"

Soon you came on his cock and he released inside you.

He pulled out from you and pull the covers on top of you both.

Your eyes were heavy and were about to fall asleep when suddenly Joshua looks at you, flustered.

"What's wrong Josh?" You asked him eyes half-closed.

"I-I came inside you, what if you're pregnant?"

You chuckled listening on what's he worried about. You caressed his cheek.

"It's okay Josh, I'm on the pill,"

Slowly your eyes started feeling droopy and Joshua kissed your forehead.

"Goodnight baby,"

_______________________________

You groaned when you were awake because you were blinded by the sun from Joshua's window, so you turned over and nuzzled into Joshua's neck.

Joshua hugs your waist tighter and kisses your temple.

"Good morning," he looks at you and smiled.

"Good morning Josh,"

You can't believe you actually had sex with Joshua, wake up in his bed, and being in his arms.

You were embarrassed with him. You pulled the cover and covered your face.

"You tired? You wanna sleep some more?" You shook your head.

"No,"

"Don't need to be embarrassed with me y/n,"

You didn't respond from under the covers.

"Want to make breakfast?"

You peeked your head out a little and looks at him.

"Together?" He nodded and you look worried.

He knows what you are thinking.

"It's only 7, the boys wouldn't wake up this early on weekends," you agreed and put on your underwear and Joshua's shirt from last night.

"What should I wear?" You gave him a peck on the lips and left the room giggling.

You listened to the silence that filled the house and confirmed that the others were still asleep.

Going to the kitchen, you decided that you wanted to make pancakes with Joshua.

You grabbed the flour, eggs, milk, and butter. Adding and mixing them into a bowl, Joshua came from behind and hugs you.

"What are we making?" He rests his head on your shoulder.

"Pancakes,"

He kissed your neck several times making you giggle.

"Joshua stop,"

"No," he tightens his grip on your waist and turns you around to face him.

"But you said you want to make breakfast together," you peck his nose.

"Well, we are aren't we?"

"Now let's make it quick before everyone wakes up and saw you just wearing underwear with my shirt,"

I'm soft writing the last part🥺 vote and comment guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 131 7
EDITING ๐˜บ.๐˜ซ๐˜ฉ ๐˜น ๐˜ฉ.๐˜ซ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค. ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐——: 2019.11.23 ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐——: 2019.12.24 *EDITING START: 2020.0...
104K 1.4K 33
started : [ 170514 ] ended: [ 180712 ] - copyright 2022 @moriohradio all rights reserved
181K 2.3K 50
๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ : [๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐—…๐—’] ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ [๐—†๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ] ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ - - - - - - [๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž] - ์ผ€๋ Œโœจ
18.8K 574 23
Dino X Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!โค๏ธ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...