The Bad Boy and My Cookie

By ElaBearXx

I crossed my arms defiantly,"Listen here buddy, you either give back what's mine or we do this the hard way,"... More

P r e f a c e
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
ANNOUNCEMENT
XXIII.
XXIV
XXV
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX
L.
Epilogue

XXXIV.

16.3K 850 270
By ElaBearXx

Chapter 34: NO to Stereotype.

AM

🍪Ellie's P.O.V

The sun was rising and a new day begins. The room was cold but the heat from the person practically sprawled on top of me was enough to ward it off.

I was on my back, stroking Alec's hair who was now sleeping soundly with his head resting on my chest comfortably.

I could feel the wisp of breath that was escaping his slightly parted lips on the thin t-shirt I wore.

After Alec's panic attack, I had pull him to the bed with me. He was completely tired and knocked out the second he practically molded beside me.

I only gotten an hour of sleep, it was even barely an hour. I couldn't pull myself to sleep, not when I knew Alec's demons were lurking in his mind.

I was scared that he might have a nightmare.

Seeing Alec like that was an eye-opener for me, it reminded me of his humanity. That he was just indeed a human struggling with life like any of us do.

It made me sad to think that guys were always portrayed tough and not criers when in fact they aren't tough, they just make it out to be and they do cry but only when they're alone.

The latter made me want to bawl my eyes out. It made me hate the word stereotyping so much.

Why though? Why do we live in a world where we stereotype like it was breathing air? I'm not excluded from this and I feel guilty of the times that I did.

Women should be allowed to do things without being pushed back because of their femininity and men should be able to express their feelings without people questioning their masculinity.

The thought that maybe Alec was just struggling underneath his tough and cold exterior didn't cross my mind because of that.

I should've fought harder. I shouldn't have walk away. I closed my eyes, continuing to run my hand gently through his dark mane.

The streets were poorly lit, the light that emitted from the post should've given me some comfort but it caused terror to infiltrate my body instead.

I was breathing heavily, my legs stretched out in a run. The wind pushed back my hair while I desperately tried to run away.

I'm completely and utterly terrified. I can't get caught, I shouldn't.

I looked back seeing nothing but darkness that looked absolutely endless. The shadows seemed sinister like it was after me too.

I let out a startled gasp, my feet twisting into an odd angle before I fell on the ground. My eyes widening in horror at the sight that greeted me.

My eyes followed in the blood that was dripping from the knife that she held. Annie's eyes were completely white and a evil smile graced her lips.

The sting of tears can be felt from the corner of my eyes in pure fear. I scrambled backward, trying my best to postpone the shrinking distant between us.

"You're next Ellie. You're next. You're gonna die. die. DIE!" She said before throwing the knife straight at me.

I woke up with a small jolt, a gasp escaping my lips. I gently placed a hand on Alec's nape, my thumb gently rubbing the spot there.

I glanced around the room, the blinds were up and the heat of the sun infiltrated through the small spaces.

It was just a nightmare.

I took in deep breaths, trying to calm my rattling heart and brought a free hand up to rub my surely haggard face.

I froze mid-rub when Alec lifted his head off of my chest, a frown on his lips. He pushed himself up slightly with his elbows on each side of me with his eyes closed.

"Are you okay biscotto?" Alec's deeper than the pacific ocean voice met my ears.

I gaped at him before quickly closing my mouth. Alec opened his electrifying orbs gazed at me with a slight dazed.

"I-I'm fine. Did I wake you? I'm sorry." I apologized, hesitantly bringing my hand up to caress his cheek.

Alec leaned closer to my touch, a sigh escaping his lips."You heart beat woke me up." He replied.

Alec looked worn out, his eyes were puffy and had bags underneath but he had a serene look on his face, completely contrasting to the expression he wore earlier.

It seems that all those crying help him empty out every negativity that he'd been bottling up for so long.

Darn you heartbeat, it was probably fast that it woke him up. I gulped, feeling him pull my body towards him and rest his head on my stomach.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" He asked softly, his fingers playing with the blanket.

Of course, he'd knew. Besides, I don't usually jolt myself out of sleep. I was usually the one who hogs all the pillow to myself.

I shook my head,"Don't worry. It wasn't that bad." I assured him. A little lie wouldn't hurt him.

A silence weighed on us but it wasn't uncomfortable. It was a silence where we both knew our thoughts were consuming us.

I placed a hand on his head, my fingers nestling itself into his hair. The nightmare was being dragged back by Jessica at the darkest area of my brain.

"I'm sorry for acting like an ass again biscotto and for waking you up and crying like that." Alec muttered, his voice hesitating.

"Don't ever be sorry about crying Alec. There's nothing wrong with it and I forgive you." I replied, my eyes staring at the plain ceiling.

Alec pushed himself up, sitting beside me. He ran a hand through his hair before meeting my stare.

"If you want to walk away from me then I'd let you cookie. Don't let my selfish pleads sway you from what you actually want." He said, offering me a smile.

I gently pushed my body towards his, taking a hold of his hand."I won't ever walk away from you Alec and I'm staying because I want to." I answered firmly.

I won't walk away from him, not until he says so himself and with a valid reason.

Alec laced our hands together before pressing a soft kiss on my hand."Thank you for being so understanding biscotto. I'm such a pain in the ass."

I giggled softly."You're my pain in the ass." I joked, earning a soft smile from him.

"I'm yours," Alec declared, my cheeks flushing at this.

The door opened and a head peered in, Todd's tired face greeted our sight. Seeing that we were both decent, he opened the door wider.

"Annie's awake and she wants to talk to you guys." He said, gone was his usual cheery expression.

Alec and I glanced at one another before he turned back to him."Just let us brush our teeth and we'll be there." He replied, earning a short nod from Todd before he was gone.

We quickly did our own business and brushed our teeth before walking out of the room. Alec laced our hands together before leading us to the room she's staying in.

It seems that Todd was up all night worrying over his sister. He looked like he didn't had an ounce of sleep.

I knew they weren't close but she's still family and that is something that Todd can't turn his back to.

I wonder if Connor and Jayden found a trace on who did it, I felt anger at the person who's responsible to this, whoever you are, you will pay.

Alec did a small knock before both us entered, a pale but still beautiful Annie regarded us with a small smile on her lips.

She was on the bed with an IV attached to her hand, Todd sat in a chair that was placed beside the bed. Connor was drinking coffee and talking quietly with Jayden.

Huh, I wonder where Sage is. She's usually where Connor goes. They both looked like they just woke up from the way their shirts were wrinkled and bed hair.

Annie's smile widened when she glanced at our joined hands, her eyes crinkling at the action. I felt my cheeks heat up and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"It's good to see you awake Annie, how are you feeling?" Alec greeted, her eyes swiftly moving to his.

"I'm fine, nothing I couldn't handle." She waved her hand dismissively."But there's something you guys have to know." She said.

Alec posture tensed."What is it? Have you seen the faces of the people who did this?" He asked, a grim line forming on his face.

Annie nodded."I did, it was a guy who had a scary scar on his face and they're after you next Ellie. You're next." She repeated, a frown marring her lips.

"Todd found this note on her costume, it seems that whoever this guy is, he's bad news." Jayden handed us a small folded piece of paper.

It was wrinkled and had stains of blood in it but the writing in it was visible. I felt the familiar fear creep up but I pushed it aside and pulled a blank expression on.

Consider this a warning. You're next Ellie Havens. Watch out. -S

I gulped, feeling my dream from earlier come back. That's why she said I was next and this was their way as a warning.

"How did he managed to stab you Annie? Was he alone?" Alec crumpled the paper in his hand, letting it fall to the ground.

"I was fetching my friend to her car. It was parked a bit farther to the mansion hence why he managed to corner and stab me. He was alone." She answered, her eyes holding a certain fear.

"That's why you were coming in that direction," I though out loud, realizing why she was walking.

Annie nodded."He tried to choke me and to break one of my knee to prevent me from escaping but I got a hold of the knife and stab him."

"Chase and Val already managed to get a sample of his blood on the sidewalk. We'll try to hack into the town's files later and see who matches the blood with." Connor piped in.

"Good thing it's halloween season, they wouldn't be that suspicious at the sight of some blood." Jayden said, letting out a small yawn.

"The knife? Where is it?" Alec asked, turning to them.

"In our custody. There's nothing special about it. From what I can tell, this guy doesn't want us knowing who he works for." Connor answered.

"Do you guys think this is linked with Alex?" I asked out loud, ten pair of eyes turning to me.

"That could be a possibility considering how many times he tried to threaten blue's life here." Todd piped in, earning a nod from the three.

"Find out who this guy is and hunt him down. Have Batch 44 trail Alex and his trusted fuckers and give me a report. Whoever this motherfucker is will pay." Alec promised, his voice dark and sinister.

Connor and Jayden nodded before walking out of the room. Todd let out a tired sigh before leaning back in his seat.

Alec sighed, letting go of my hand to massage his temples."I'm so sorry for getting you involved in this Annie." He apologized.

Alec turned Todd."I apologize to you too Todd for getting your sister hurt." He said, earning a chuckle from Todd.

"Don't sweat it Alec, my sister's one tough bitch to kill." He answered, earning a small giggle from Annie.

Annie grinned."Don't blame yourself Alec. It was my idea and I don't have any regrets. I'm happy to be able to protect Ellie." She smiled softly at me.

My heart warmed at her selflessness and felt extremely blessed to have a friend like her. I walked up to her and took a hold of free hand before squeezing it gently.

"Thank you Annie. You did good back there," I softly said.

She bit her lip, her eyes misting slightly upon hearing the reassurance she needed. I knew Annie was scared but was putting a brave act on.

"What can I say," She giggled, turning to glance at his brother."It'll take more than that to kill me." Annie smiled, earning a small chuckle from me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 161K 44
❧♚☙ "Hey! That's my cookies you're stomping on!" My blue eyes meeting his dark blue ones. "What are you gonna do about it?" He taunted, his perfectly...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
1.2M 32.6K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
1.3M 32.2K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...