𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉�...

Por hnymooon

❝yes, i have your baby inside me, but no, we're not getting married.❞ © hnymooon, 2020. » lowercase; eng... Más

. m i s t a k e s a n d c h a n c e s .
. o n e .
. t w o .
. t h r e e .
. f o u r .
. f i v e .
. s i x .
. s e v e n .
. e i g h t .
. n i n e .
. t e n .
. e l e v e n .
. t w e l v e .
. t h i r t e e n .
. f i f t e e n .
. s i x t e e n .
. s e v e n t e e n .
. e i g h t e e n . - . e n d .

. f o u r t e e n .

2.2K 109 12
Por hnymooon

1 month later.

"jae you gotta help me man!"

out of nowhere, johnny barged into jaehyun's bedroom door, with lucas and yuta trailing behind. jaehyun looked up from his tub of ice cream looking confused. "dude, i'm kinda busy."

"yeah, doing nothing." yuta said followed by a panting lucas, "i'm surprised you don't have a whore in your room right now."

"you know i don't take them in my house. my sisters would freak." jaehyun said placing his tub on his table.

soon, jaehyun was dragged out of his house, in his boxers, into johnny's car going to somewhere he didn't bother asking. it's then he realized that johnny was running around picking his friends up as he noticed they also looked like they just got out of bed. lucas was in shorts and a shirt that says "fuck my life" with just a pair of socks and slides, definitely not presentable. while yuta wore silk pajamas and some fuzzy bear paw slippers. johnny looked more stressed than before, jaehyun knew something was bothering the man. but why did the two looked like they didn't mind?

"so am i gonna keep guessing why you pulled me out of my cave all of a sudden? i'm in my boxers, you dick." jaehyun said.

"johnny's proposing to ten." yuta said ever so casually trying to sleep with a sleeping mask.

soon, they reached a place jaehyun was so familiar with. people looked at them as they entered but they couldn't be anymore bothered. jaehyun was nervous as he entered because it was his first time coming to the place after his last memories here.

they rode the lift going to the top floor. as they went up and up, the thumping of jaehyun's heart could be heard.

"thanks for letting us use your place, tae."

everybody turned to look at the guys, eyes stopping at jaehyun who only wore a pair of boxers and a knitted sweater with some slides. did johnny just drag these men out of their caves? taeyong thought.

johnny put his coat on the couch and dropped his body down the soft cushions. jaehyun awkwardly stood behind the couch as if he was waiting for something to happen. it's been a while since he last stepped foot in this place. man, i missed this place. he then sat down beside johnny in front of taeyong.

"why are you guys dressed like that?" jungwoo asked.

"johnny literally just pulled me out of my bed." lucas said causing his cousin to let out a chuckle. "explains why yuta's in his bear paws slippers."

yuta rolled his eyes at his boyfriend, "in my defense, aside from you, no one was supposed to see these, because no one was supposed to come in my flat so early in the morning." sending a glare to johnny.

"tough luck, jae. you cold yet?" doyoung continued to tease the boys as he ate his waffles. taeyong laughed and stood up. "i'll get you some pants."

"so you nervous about tonight, john?" sicheng said feeding his boyfriend with pancakes. "terrified."

"wait, you all knew he was gonna propose?" jae asked out of confusion. "duh, that's why we were here before you guys."

"howcome i wasn't informed?"

"oh right, i was gonna tell you weeks ago but you were always hammered, so i told them first."

taeyong entered the room with sweatpants in hand. he handed them to jaehyun and he wore them immediately. "so why don't you tell jae your plan, john." they were about to tell jaehyun the plan but he needed to pee so he asked to use taeyong's bathroom.

when he entered the bathroom, he noticed his old toothbrush was there. this was in the bathroom of his bedroom, why is it here and why haven't he thrown this out yet?

ten was guesting in a talkshow called "the vroom vroom talkshow" hosted by their friend, doyoung. he was surprised on the set by the rest of his friends excluding his own boyfriend, johnny. on the other side, johnny was close to peeing his pants. the flowers on his hands were almost crushed. it was a good thing the host of the show was their friend.

in the set, they were playing a game called "next lines" wherein they have to reenact the scenes and say the exact line from their favorite show after a scene shown on video. the boys were questionably affectionate towards ten today and ten knew that. they didn't tease him like they would normally do in a day, because he knew that even if on-camera, they would do it. he was weirded out and started to think of different things.

they were ready for the next video to be shown on the screen. "let's see the next scene."

they all turned to look behind them and watched the next scene, with the boy presumably not knowing what was about to happen. as they watched a scene from friends, the boys from behind ten went off the stage, and the screen changed. all of a sudden, the screen showed pictures of him. ten looked around but his friends weren't there anymore. the video played a song and a slideshow of his pictures with his boyfriend started playing.

forever can never be long enough for me
feel like i've had long enough with you
forget the world now we won't let them see
but there's one thing left to do

now that the weight has lifted
love has surely shifted my way

ten's jaw dropped, his heart was thumping loud in his chest, and he couldn't speak. all at once, the lights went off and the remaining spotlight was on ten and the video being played.

marry me
today and every day
marry me
if i ever get the nerve to say
hello in this cafe
say you will hmm
say you will hmm

"hi baby, i'm terrified. i'm really terrified of what's going to happen." johnny had tear-stained cheeks in the video. "i'm sorry i didn't sleep at home last night. i was gonna surprise you."

"do you remember how we first met?" ten already felt his tears as he reminisced the time they met in college. "it was the most unfitting way of how you had to meet me. it was so wrong back then, but it's not wrong now. i'm so glad i found you. all my life i've been trying to find love, and now that i found it, i don't think i can ever let it go. i don't think i can ever let you go. oh god, i'm sorry, i'm not supposed to cry, you've never seen me cry this much." johnny laughed that made the small boy laugh back. "my heart is beating so loudly right now. i'm really nervous."

"did you know you're my everything? you are my everything. and i don't know what would happen if i lose my everything." another tear fell from johnny's eyes. "i love you so much." ten cried as he heard that.

promise me
you'll always be
happy by my side
i promise to
sing to you
when all the music dies

suddenly, a spotlight went on behind him and so he looked to see what it is. His friends were lined up holding boards that said will you be mine forever, baby? his tears were flowing like a river. he was finding the only man he wanted to see and there he stood behind, as he walked in the middle towards the small boy.

johnny held a bouquet with a paper that said marry me? "will you?" the tall man couldn't bring out words without his voice breaking. tears were flowing from both their eyes.

"yes."

he quickly embraced the younger in a bone-crushing hug burying his face in his neck. "he said yes, everybody!" doyoung said through the mic out of nowhere and they almost completely forgot that they were in a show and the audience saw everything.

everyone cheered while taeyong just smiled with tears filling his eyes. i wonder how jaehyun would've proposed if we were still together. his tears fell down one by one as he couldn't contain the sweat in his eyes any longer. noona said he planned to marry me someday.

jaehyun looked at taeyong from the side, tears also filling his eyes. i wanna do the same to him. the model thought in his head.

and marry me
today and everyday
marry me
if i ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
say you will hmm
say you will hmm
marry me

(A/N: 3 updates in a row! the other book is published, please go check it out! btw this book is nearly coming to an end and i'm turning a year older in a few weeks sooooo...)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

40K 2K 35
COMPLETED. "don't cry, it's ruining your precious face..."
14.8K 692 23
[Markhyuck] "Hyung, what is love?" "It is something you must find out on your own."
59.2K 1.7K 32
a boy promises to be with a girl if they don't get into a relationship in a year time. ++short paragraphs started : 29 nov 2018 completion : 29 dec 2...
16.8K 462 21
"..I like you, No I love you". started: 03 31, 2020 ended: 07 16, 2020 ♡best scores♡ °#8/192 in johnmark