Hightown [Narry Storan]

By dearpatience

"The saddest thing about betrayal that it never comes from your enemies" When Edward stepped on the cursed gr... More

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN

TEN

178 17 35
By dearpatience

"Are you ignoring me?" Harry asked with a scowl on his face.

Niall was astounded by this accusation. He shook his head vigorously before dismissing his claim. Which was true.

Yes, Niall has been ignoring Harry for a past few days. But he didn't want Harry to think it negatively. He was in love with the emerald eyed boy, and he needs time to think what to do next.

Should he tell Harry about his massive crush on him or let it be? Look at the odds, Harry is a fucking dangerous and violent gangster (though he'd never hurt Niall, no matter what but that doesn't stop him from being a dark gangster) and Niall is a sweet and innocent University student who's dad is a cop and hell bent on destroying Harry Styles and his gang. Talk about opposites attract!

Moreover, Niall's family will never ever accept this relationship. He's a teenager who loves a gangster, who's fierce and deadly, a perfect beauty and the beast situation. No amount of Niall saying that Harry wouldn't hurt him instead he cuddles him and make him feel like he's loved, would stop his family from saying that this is "Stockholm Syndrome".

But that's a lie, Niall didn't fall in love with him when he was kidnapped, which was barely a kidnapping but still. Okay, maybe he kinda liked Harry's calm demeanour at that time but definitely not love.

And what will Niall's father say, scratch that, he'll not say anything, he'd straightaway kick Niall out of his house and arrest Harry and his men (which is quite impossible, thanks to Liam's clever tactics and Harry's swift hands)

But more importantly, does Harry even like him that way? He was so sceptical to the idea of being friends, what will he do if Niall says he likes him? He'll sure freak out and make sure that Niall is away from him in every way. And that way, Niall will lose one of his most precious friendship.

On a whole, Niall concluded that confessing his feelings to Harry might not be smartest idea and decided to go with the flow.

"Then, why did you lie to me?" Harry enquired as he walked towards Niall.

Niall swallowed hard as he slowly began to pace backward. The dark and mysterious side of Harry was showing which was quite hot as fuck and somewhat caused a problem in Niall's pants.

This is not the right time, little Nialler.

"I didn't lie" Niall told shakily still trudged backwards.

"Oh, I'm gonna pretend that didn't see you happily meeting a lad in the coffee shop" Harry hissed even though he didn't wanted to sound that bad, but he can't help it. He was angry. "And who's that lad?"

"That's Shawn" Niall stopped as his back touched the wall "And you have no right to have a say in who I meet and whom I don't? It's my life and you're not my family or boyfriend."

"Are you both dating?" Harry blurted out, jealousy taking the best out of him.

Niall's eyes widened in shock as he tried his best to hold his laughter.

How can he date his own straight cousin?

"You are jealous?" Niall asked carefully, not wanting his heart to broken into pieces if Harry says something like 'Why will I be jealous you're like my brother' or something like that.

Instead, the answer he got was quite opposite.

"Yes,  I am" Harry leaned forward "And do you wanna know why?"

Niall shook his head and he looked at Harry dreadfully. The scene was quite intimidating. He didn't want Harry to give him hope and then break his heart into million pieces.

Harry smirked at Niall and finally said the words.

"Because I like you" He paused before leaning forward, his nose brushing against Niall's "More than friends"

Niall quickly shoved him away. Is this for real? Did Harry actually said that? He waited for Harry to laugh at him and mock him or regretting for saying that but it never comes.

"You r-really like me?" Niall whimpered."You're not joking, right?"

Harry's smirk swept away from his face and a  frown replaced it.

"I'd never joke about these things, Niall", he said with a straight face and Niall could easily see the sincerity in his eyes "Especially things related to you"

Relief washed over his face, as a smile, which Harry loved and adored, appeared.

"I like you, too" And with that Niall pulled back Harry in their previous position, and Harry got the cue.

He slammed his lips onto his.

The kiss was filled with passion and love, as it was something both of them were waiting to do for a long time.

They both were panting hard when Harry pulled out of the kiss and rolled to the other side of Niall, his back resting on the wall.

"N-niall-"

"D-don't say anything Harry" Niall pleaded "Let me atleast enjoy this moment"

"You don't even know what I am going to say"

"Oh, I know" Niall said as tears filled his eyes "You're gonna say that we can't be in a relationship because you're a gangster and I'm a student and blah blah blah... Which I obviously don't wanna hear"

Harry stayed silent as he heard Niall rambling about things Harry was actually never gonna say but still he gotta let this boy blow off some steam.

As Niall stopped, Harry quickly went back to face Niall, his hands grasped his hips and Harry threw Niall over his shoulder as he sauntered to the bed room.

Niall let out a squeal, as honestly he didn't expect Harry to do something like this, but again it's Harry, who's pretty unpredictable.

Harry threw Niall on the bed, not too roughly to hurt Niall and hovered over him, using his arms on either side of Niall to steady him, as Niall faced him.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Niall James Horan?" Niall could feel Harry's hot breath on the crook of his neck, as Harry whispered seductively.

"Uh huh" Niall found this situation extremely hot and the person over him excessively sexy, and did his best to not kiss him right now, as the prospect of being Harry's boyfriend is much more desirable.

"I will, Harry Edward Styles, I will" Niall panted out as Harry already started to nibble his earlobe.

Harry grinned as he started kissing all along Niall's jawline, as Niall squirmed under him.

Before Harry could reach his lips, the blonde turned him over, with Harry pinned to the bed by a hovering Niall.

"I need to say something important" Niall said in a serious tone.

"Shawn is actually my... Cousin" And with that Niall broke into laughter as he lay on Harry's chest.

"Wha-" Harry's mouth opened in surprise. "I got so worked up for... Nothing"

Niall started to giggle even more and Harry couldn't help but chuckle along with his adorable boyfriend. He's amazed by how this boy can change from sad to happy to sexy and then adorable in a matter of seconds.

"You better pay for this Horan"

Flashback ends...

-----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
130K 4.5K 28
(I wrote this when I was 13 and it's my first fic so ur allowed to laugh and cringe lmao) Niall is truly madly deeply in love with his best friend a...
225K 6.3K 22
Some things arent always how you imagine they are. As prince being gay with homophobic parents isn't always fun, but what will happen when he and a m...
169K 3.4K 47
The days of the One Direction are coming to an end and the hiatus was made. Louis if forced to sign up a contract which takes Harry away from him. Th...