You Don't Know Me

By Tonia_tp

My name is Alexis Skylar Daniel and this story is how I went from a nerd to a gang leaders daughter to a Bada... More

characters
How it all Changed.
New Place New Home New Me
Karma's a Bitch and so am I and im bringing hell
How I lost the Love of My Life
Tyson
Prom
Saturday with the gang
Revenge is a Dish best served Cold
Double date
What a humiliating Day... for YOU that is
YES! YES! I'LL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND
Engaged
Our family
authors notes
authors note
Authors Notes
Important

Rewrite

1.4K 21 0
By Tonia_tp

Hola mi amours

So as said I have start the rewritten version of this story with more structure more character development similar plot the cast and first chapter are up I will mostly update once a week or as I finish a chapter I don't really have a set update schedule never have don't know if I will but I will try to make the updates constant. So please check it out vote comment I like hearing what you guys think and your opinions just don't be rude pls.
Au revoir mes amours 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 11.9K 36
Completed story! And please excuse the grammatical errors to my book. I just finished it and I'm in the process of editing everything. *************...
106K 3.3K 29
My mom died when I was young. My dad drinks.I have no siblings.I go to a place that I thought I'd be safe. That all changes. People are looking for m...
107K 3.4K 35
It was a normal day and I was outside walking my german shepherd, Sammie. She had just stopped to take care of her business and I noticed the hooded...
137K 4.1K 42
Izuku Shimura-Midoriya, a 14 year old boy, has a certain skill- and quirk, that shines bright off of him in the eyes of a certain detective. Though...