Heating up Tronner A C...

By fangirllife13

Tronnor Fanfic! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18
Chapter 18

Chapter 7

412 3 0
By fangirllife13

We were all walking in the mall. Everyone of these amazing youtubers had taken at least one picture with a fan. I'm not going to lie, I was a bit jealous. This was by far the most amazing experience ever!
As we were walking, we ran into Troye and Caspar. I was so happy. I was literally looking at Tronner in person. I knew they weren't dating but they needed to. They ended up walking with us. Connor introduced us. Connor was standing in between Troye and me. I was trying not to faint. I was definitely having a MAJOR fangirl moment. It was awesome!

Hey guys! I know this isn't a very long chapter but I have some great stuff planned for the future. If you want a hint, here you go: #tronnor! Enjoy!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
185K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...