The New Girl's Secrets~ M.P.

By K33V4H

When y/n gets pregnant during her sophomore year, her father kicks her out. After a year of living out of her... More

Introduction
No Means No
The Hangout Pt.1
The Hangout Pt.2
Mind Your Business Polibio
A Busy Day
Confessions
Blackmail
Payback's a Bitch
Insta Posts
The Party
Rooms and House
A Cry For Help
Surprises
Valentine's Day
Secret Birthday
After The Party.
First Fight
Mattia's Birthday
Graduation Day
July 4th
Robbery
New Boyfriend
Thanksgiving
Apartment
Moving Day
First Family Christmas
Promises and Hotel Rooms
Promises and Hotel Rooms Pt2
Tour Time Surprise
Drugged
Pregnancy Announcement
Gender Reveal
Easter
Fireworks
Leo Jay Polibio
Bleeding Bride
Home
Wedding Take 2
Family Photos
Unexpected Visitor
Truth Uncovered
Not a Chapter!!!
Forever
Genders
Nora Jaide and Declan James
Brynnlee's Paper
New Book

A Daddy For Christmas

6.4K 97 190
By K33V4H

I wake up and immediately go and grab some clothes and head into the bathroom. I get undressed and get in the shower.

"Momma!?" I hear Brynnlee yell. I sigh and quickly get out of the shower and put on my robe, walking to Brynnlee's room. I go in and see Mattia sitting with Brynn in his arms.

"Good morning." I say. He smiles and stands up, putting Brynnlee back in her crib.

"How is it fair that you get to be this fucking beautiful?" He says, placing both hands on my hips as he looks into my eyes. I laugh and push him away.

"Yo breaf stank." I say. Walking back into the bathroom. Mattia follows and grabs his toothbrush and starts brushing his teeth while I pick up my pile of clothes and go to walk out.

"Where are you going?" He asks, pouting.

"I need to change." I reply. He pulls me to his chest and shakes his head.

"Change in here. I won't look." He says. I roll my eyes and pull away from him. I wasn't going to argue because he would win either way. I walked over by the toilet and set my clothes on it, facing away from Mattia. I slowly took off my robe and put on my bra and underwear. I then put on my outfit. Then I turned around to see Mattia staring at me, daydreaming.

"Perv." I say. He laughs.

"Damn straight." He replies, slapping my ass as I walk out. I roll my eyes and go get Brynnlee dressed.

Your outfit:

Brynnlee's outfit

"Why you so dressed up?" Mattia asks. I laugh and pick Brynn up.

"When I found out I was pregnant, I swore to myself that I would teach my kids to be thankful for the things they have. Last year was Brynnlee's first Christmas and I took her to a foster home and had her give three kids, that were her age, a gift that we had picked out. This year, I'm taking her to a homeless shelter to help give breakfast to the kids and families that can't afford it." I reply. He smiles and puts on his jacket.

"I want to go too." He says. I nod and we head upstairs, leaving a note for the others on the fridge.

After Giving to The Homeless

"Well? How was it?" I ask. Mattia smiles as he grabs my hand.

"A learning experience." He replies. I smile and hug him.

"Wait! Before we go home and have our little family Christmas, let's take Instagram pictures!" Mattia says. I laugh and nod.

Your post:

Liked by mattiapolibio, kairiconsentino, and 5,698 others.

Caption: Merry Christmas everyone!

roshaun_diah: insta pics without us? "HeArT bEeN bRoKe So MaNy TiMeS IIIII" 💔
  ^alvaromero: these hoes ain't loyal 😔

mattiapolibio: they ain't ready for my post 😈
  ^kairiconsentino: wdym...

Load more comments...

Mattia's post:

Liked by Y/n.l/n, alejandrosario, and 10,986 others.

Caption: Hi tiktokroom!

tiktokroom: Hi Mattia. 😈

kairiconsentino: ship
  ^MattiaxY/n: as you should 💅

alejandrosario: because Mattia wasn't a big enough simp. Smh
  ^Y/n.l/n: sir... The door 👉🚪

Load more comments...

"Ew!" Brynn says. We both laugh and get in the car.

"Merry Christmas bitch! I see that Mattia gave you a gift already." Roshaun says, shoving his phone in my face. We all laugh and walk downstairs.

"I thought your mom was supposed to be here yesterday?" Kai says. I sigh.

"She has to stay for another month." I reply. They all nod.

"Let's make some lunch!" Ale says. We all nod and head upstairs. Mattia and I skin the potatoes, Roshaun seasons the chicken, Ale and Robert make the fruit salad, and Kai and Alvaro make the gravy.

"Momma!" Brynn yells. I put down the potato I was holding and go over to the living room and see Brynn coloring.

"What baby?" I ask. She smiles, holding up a picture of three people, a boy and a girl holding hands with a little girl in front of them. She, then, shows me a photo of six boys and one girl with the brown boy holding a little girl.

"It's you, me, and daddy!" She says, explaining the first photo. My smile fades.

"Daddy?" I ask. She nods.

"Tia! He's my daddy now." She says. My eyes start to water and I smile.

"And this one is you, me, daddy, and all of my uncles!" She exclaims. My smile widens.

"Here baby, I'm going to hang your pictures up in the movie room." I say. She smiles and claps. I walk downstairs and grab two left over picture frames, putting the drawings in them and placing the picture of all of us the coffee table and hanging the other one in Brynnlee's room.

"What did she need?" Mattia asks. All the boys look at me and I smile.

"Wanted to show me a couple drawings. I put one in the movie room." I reply. They all nod and we finish cooking.

After Lunch

"Let's open the presents now!" Kai and Alvaro yell. We all laugh and I stand up, handing everyone the presents with their name on them. Brynnlee got new toys from Ale, Kai, and Robert. Alvaro and Roshaun bought her a bear with her name on it. Finally, Mattia bought her a locket with the first picture of the three of us in it.

The locket:
(The ladybug is bc of his nickname)

We finished opening gifts and I decided to put Brynnlee's stuff in her room.

"Hey y/n? What is this?" Mattia asks, pointing to the drawing of the three of us.

"Brynnlee drew you, me, and her." I said. He looks at me confused.

"Why does it say daddy?" He asks.

"Um.. She kinda thinks of you as her dad now. 👉👈" I reply. I look up and see him with tears in his eyes.

"W-what?" He asks.

"She told me that she thinks of you as her dad. Is that okay?" I ask. He runs and hugs me, twirling me around and yelling.

"What's all the noise?" Ale asks. Everyone sees Mattia crying.

"Daddy? What's wrong?" Brynn asks. Mattia kneels down and hugs her.

"Nothing bug. You just gave me the best gift I could ever ask for." He replies.

Mattia's post:

Liked by alejandrosario, kairiconsentino, and 10,984 others.

Caption: you may not have had a dad before, but I promise to be the best dad you'll ever have. I love you bug.

Njboisfanz: wait this is so cute!

mattialover01: Omg! Imagine going from a family of two, to a family of three! What a Christmas!

alejandrosario: I was wrong, it wasn't y/n making Mattia a simp. It was Brynnlee.
  ^y/nisdabest: fax💅
    ^y/nsimp: no printer💅

Load more comments...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
240K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
50.4K 907 32
«COMPLETED» ___________________________________________ NarutoxMei NaruMei Political Marriage ____________________________________________ Read if Yo...