AND AGAIN | βœ“

By Ssavagequeen

πš‚πšŽπššπšžπšŽπš• πšπš˜πš› "𝙰𝙢𝙰𝙸𝙽." - Follow Zavon and Jaelyn on their engaged life journey as they most likely... More

-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-76-
-77-
-78-
-79-
-80-
-81-
-82-
-83-
-84-
-85-
-86-
-88-
-89-
-90-
AGAIN AND AGAIN -closing-
New Short Story

-87-

5.4K 329 133
By Ssavagequeen

-Omniscient-

"Jae just hang in there, you almost there," Natalie reassured her friend.

"No, it's takin too long and I'm gettin mad impatient," Jaelyn responded.

She was ready to grab her shit and leave. It's only been a few hours but she was fed up with how slow the baby was coming. She gained another centimeter, which makes her 6 cm dilated so four more to go.

"Jae, they already told you you almost there. Think of all the women that had to be here longer than you...you don't see dem complaining," Zavon said.

She kissed her teeth. "God bless them and all bu-"

"Girl don't be extra just try and wait..."

Jaelyn sighed. "Fuck."

She was there for 13 hours now and she was bored, there's nothing interesting on the tv and ain't nun cute to see on social media.

136,231 Likes

theshaderoom Oop! Looks like #JaelynJordan is in the hospital awaiting her son's arrival but it looks like sis just wants to go home 😩
View all 3,127 Comments

micah165 She needs to be quiet and be patient
lexi100 Finallyyy❤️

"Chill the fuck out and take a nap then," Zay told her.

"Whatever, Zay," she turned her back to him and pulled up the covers so they were now covering her full body.

He snickered to himself, she so cute.

She closed her eyes and eventually drifted off to sleep for a couple hours. She woke up to a very strong contraction, she winced, keeping her eyes shut, hoping it'll pass soon.

"Zay," she called out.

"Yeah?"

"Get the doctor, I'm ready to push," she said, still in pain.

When the doctor came, she announced that Jaelyn was indeed ready to push. They transformed the bed into a nice birthing bed, preparing for the baby's arrival.

They asked Natalie to exit the room while Zavon stayed and helped them adjust Jaelyn so she was in the right position.

"Ok, Ms. Jordan, when you feel the next contraction hit, I'm going to need you to push as hard as you can," the doctor told her and she nodded.

Zavon was holding her hand. He was nervous, he was aboutta witness childbirth for the first time.

—20 Minutes Later—

Jaelyn fell asleep in attempt to stay awake for when they returned with her son.

When they did come back from cleaning him up, weighing him and stuff like that, they handed him to Zavon who sat in the chair next to the bed Jae was in.

"Damn, nigga. You small as hell," Zay smiled. In his hands, he held his fragile first born.

"Yo mama finna go crazy when she wake up and see you," he whispered to his baby boy who's eyes was closed. "You dead finessed my whole face, didn't you?"

The newborn made a small and faint noise, sending another smile on Zavon's face, "Yes, you did."

Natalie came into the room to see the beautiful scene of the father and son moment. She walked closer, trying to get a good look at baby Ross' face.

She put her hand over her mouth as the face got into view. He is soooo cute, she thought.

She then thought back to when she first met Zay. He was a hopeless senior not knowing which direction to go in his life but look at him now, a star wide receiver in the NFL and a father of an adorable son, and his baby mother was the woman he once bullied.

"You tryna hold him?" Zavon asked her.

She shook her head. "No, wait til Jaelyn wakes up..."

And so when mama bear woke up a whole hour later, she immediately asked for her son.

Zavon walked over to the baby's assigned hospital cot and took him out. He gently handed him to his mother who was shedding some tears.

"Why is you cryin?" He asked her.

"I went through all of that physical pain and he came out so perfect..." she wiped a tear.

"Yeah, we did that."

The next day, the nurses helped Jae in order to make sure the baby was latching on successfully. Then they brought in the paper work for the birth certificate in which they filled out.

"Ima head home for the car seat," Zavon told Jaelyn.

"Aight," the two kissed each other on the lips before he headed out.

While he was gone, Jaelyn decided to take a shower and get ready to leave with the help of one of the nurses since she couldn't walk properly.

When Zay came back, it was time to go. He wheeled Jae out in a wheelchair while she held onto their baby in her arms, Their bodyguard following behind.

—Later That Day—

In the middle of setting up the baby's new crib next to their bed, Zavon decided to head downstairs to get a bottle of water.

If they had known it was gonna be hard to let the baby sleep in his nursery, they woulda set the crib up as a plan B.

That's when the door bell rang. He went to go open it to find that it was his father with Ja'Niya by his side.

"Hello, son..." Ta'bias greeted with a smile.

"What do you want?" Zay asked him.

"Straight to the point? Aren't you gonna invite us in?" His dad asked.

"Nah, you good. I asked you watchu wanted..."

"...2 million dollars."

"What? That's not the deal. You said you was gonna ask him to drop the charges on Andre, not for money," Ja'Niya said to Ta'bias.

"Why do you need 2 million dollars?" Zavon asked him.

"If you give me what I want, I'll leave you and your family alone, guaranteed..."

"Mr. Ta'bias, please just stick to the-" Ja'Niya was cut off.

"Shut it!" Zavon's father faced her and slapped her across the face.

Ignoring what he did, Zay continued the bargain. "How I know you not lyin? Andre told me you ready to 'finish the job'..."

"You my son, all I ever wanted from you was some cash, if you gimme it, I'll be on my way back to Florida to live my new life...I swear to God."

"...aight, when I transfer you the money, you leavin us alone and if yo ass go back on ya word I got bodyguards everywhere and they'll see you comin."

"You have my word, son."

"Aight...leave. I'll give you the money when I'm ready."

With that, he closed the door. He was gonna give him the money but he was gonna take some extra precautions, he never trusted his dad, and he never will.

But right now he just wanted his son and his wife safe, and if 2 mill was actually gonna be the cost of that then so be it.

380,735 Likes

theshaderoom  #ZavonRoss and #JaelynJordan welcomed their son, Aiden into the world yesterday.❤️🙌🏽
View all 16,954 Comments

jessiep  Can we see a face or?🌚
abby_2 They could've chosen a better name 😒

\End of Chapter/

-There y'all go, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Now I'm finna go sleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 48.2K 54
Jaelyn has been the girl that kept to herself ever since she was little which is why she can't catch herself with many friends. She's been getting pi...
3.2M 118K 61
πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ πš‚π™°π™»πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄, πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
13.7K 738 13
*Kentrell & Dayvon*
40.4K 882 18
"𝕀π•₯'𝕀 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫π•ͺ '𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕀𝕖 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦, 𝕓𝕦π•₯ 𝕀 π•Ÿπ•–π•§π•–π•£ π•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕 π•Ÿπ• π•“π• π••π•ͺ"...