Secretly A Demon(Mammon X OC)

By akurei_writes

***UNDER EDITING & HIATUS*** In a world full of people, all was normal until strange markings begun to appear... More

The Notification
Just Barely
Back In The Devildom
Having Fun With A Crush
An Increasing Change Of Pace
Falling Asleep
Embarrassing Times & Confessions (Part 1)
Embarrassing Times and Confessions (Part 2)
Embarrassing Times & Confessions (Part 3)
Hidden Talent
A/N
Threats
Running Off
Missing Then Reunited
Surprises
A/N
Another A/N

Memories

199 4 1
By akurei_writes

Chara’s POV

“Only a few days left till I have to go back to the human world and I’ve already got a shit ton of things to bring back” I’m currently packing my things for when I leave. “I don’t wanna go…”

Mammon: Hey Chara.

Me: Hey

Mammon: Are you okay?

Me: I’m fine… Just getting memories of something…

Mammon: What memories?

Me: You remember when I had said I know the person Lucifer was talking about personally?

Mammon: Yeah, why?

Me: I am her…

Mammon: W-what?! S-Seriously?!

Me: Yeah…

Mammon: Omg… I can’t believe it… No wonder I was comfortable with you the first time we met… again

Me: Yeah.

Mammon: So… Why’d you go off to the human world?

Me: W-Well…

-Flashback brought to you by Stupidmammon-

Diavolo: Are you sure you want to do this? The brothers will miss you alot.

Me: Yes… I need a break from them for a little while and I have to find Katsuki

Diavolo: What are you going to say to them? Surely you can’t keep this a secret from them, you’ve already gone missing 4 times and they panicked

Me: I will text them, but I have to find Katsuki

Diavolo: Will you come back?

Me: Yea, I will come back, if I’ve found Katsuki Mazoku then I’ll come back with the exchange program… Just don’t be alarmed if I come back right after a fight

Diavolo: O-kay… You will still be able to use your D.D.D in the human world so text me if you need help or need to get back fast

Me: Got it!

-Timeskip-

Me: Mazoku!

Katsuki: Hm? Oh Hi Chara!

Me: Why’d you run off back then?

Katsuki: There was too much pressure… I couldn’t handle it

Me: I get it… I would leave too… in fact I did…

Katsuki: You did?

Me: Yeah… I needed a break from the boys… but I’m planning on coming back when Diavolo does the exchange program.

Katsuki: Really?

Me: Yeah! I at least have to see them after my long break!

Katsuki: Well… I’ve got an apartment that’s got plenty room for another person if you wanna stay with me.

Me: Really?! Thank you!

-Timeskip-

Me: Omg… Why am I the one singled out in this crappy school?! Its like everyone’s out to get me or something!

Katsuki: Well I’m not surprised… You don’t have any homework and the teachers spoil you… They treat you like their precious child…

Me: Now I get why they do those things… Now I remember… I was once their child…

Katsuki: What do you mean?

Me: In previous lives, every single one of my teachers have been a parent of mine, and they must remember me from that life and want to keep the memory alive… Cuz even in the Devildom my teachers did this…

Katsuki: Wow…

Me: When I get back to the Devildom… and everyone knows its me and not my alias… I’ve got to tell Mammon that me and him could be soulmates…

Katsuki: How do you-

Me: I got my soulmate marks not too long after I left and they’re leading to Mammon… I just know it…

Katsuki: How are you going to tell him? You could always text him.

Me: No… This needs to be face to face… I swear on my life that I’ll tell him when he knows I’m back…

-End Of Flashback Brought To You By My OC, Chara!-

Mammon: Chara? Are you okay?

I flinch, getting myself out of my trance.

Me: O-Oh… Y-Yeah I just g-got a few flashbacks…

Mammon: Flashbacks?

Me: One before I left when I was talking to Diavolo about it, then the rest with Katsuki while I was in the human world…

Mammon: I’m guessing you left to go find him?

Me: Y-Yeah… I mean… He’s my best friend… I couldn’t just not do something… I thought that if no one else was gonna search for him might as well do it myself…

Mammon: Are you going to come back this time?

Me: Obviously… I’ve gotta pay up on what I swore I would do when I come back as my real self.

Mammon: What did you swear you would do?

Me: Its about soulmates…

Mammon: What about it?

Me: Give me your right arm… and lemme see your throat

Then randomly Asmodeus and the others barged in, they’re lucky my door is open.

Asmodeus: Not happening!

Me: How long have y’all been at my door?!

Leviathan: About 5 minutes… 

Satan: Why?

Me: Im so fucking glad it wasn’t for 10 minutes…

Beelzebub: Why?

Me: D-Don’t worry about it… Just lemme do this before I go back

Mammon takes his hoodie off, gives me his right arm where the soulmate tattoo is, then tilts his head to the side so I could see the one on his neck. “Omg! I can’t believe it! I thought this would happen but I didn’t think it would be real! Me and him are soulmates! Finally!! I’ve found my soulmate!!”

Me: Okay… Now that I know... I might as well show my soulmate tattoos.

I pull the sleeve of my hoodie up on my right arm, revealing my tattoo, then take my choker off, revealing the other one.

Asmodeus: They’re… Soulmates…

Leviathan: This can’t be happening…

Mammon: I can’t believe it… You’re my soulmate…

Me: And now that I’ve told you everything I have to… Time to finally explain it to the others…

Belphegor: Explain what?

Lucifer: Is this about-

Me: Yes its about when I ran off for a week…

Satan: What is it?

Me: So… Y’all obviously know the demon Chara… well… I’m back…!

(A/N: So I know in the previous chapter, Chara had mentioned being soulmates with Mammon… and I would just like to point out that Chara had slightly forgotten that she and Mammon are soulmates)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708 25 21
Kiyoomi Sakusa had only ever dreamed of his teammate, Atsumu Miya, becoming his soulmate. But when Kiyoomi's dreams come true, it's up to him to deci...
100K 3.8K 22
At sixteen, every person on earth is destined to get a tattoo on each arm: one that matches their soulmate and one that matches their worst enemy. Th...
423 26 8
ใซใ‚ˆใฃใฆๆ›ธใ‹ใ‚ŒใŸ โ”ˆโ”€ โœ„ Azura Lynx โœง! โœ หŠหŠLucifer and Mammon in spotlight! หห โ”ˆใ€Ž Mammon was chilling in his room when suddenly Satan comes out of nowhere an...
21.2K 752 19
โฅMammon x Readerโ€ข โœƒ- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - โžป Y/n's pronouns: they/them โžป Book follows the main story of the game [Obey Me!] from y/n's...