Back In The Devildom

"F-Fuck!" When me and Katsuki appeared in the Devildom, I immediately fell to my knees.

Katsuki: C-Chara?!

Mammon: W-Wow!

Leviathan: W-What happened?!

Diavolo: Chara?!

Me: I-I'm... F-Fine...

Lucifer: No you're not.

Me: Really... I'm f-fine...

I stand up but end up leaning against Katsuki for support.

Me: J-Just got out o-of s-something that g-got out of h-hand...

Beelzebub: I'm hungry...

Me: You better not think about eating me... I may be hurt but I can still kick your ass...

Asmodeus: H-Hurt?! Y-You're bleeding!!

Me: Thanks for pointing out the obvious...

Katsuki: Chara... Relax... I know you know them but still...

Satan: What's he talking about?

Me: U-Umm...

Diavolo: Me and Chara met when I was on one of my trips to the human world... I told her about y'all and kept her updated...

Mammon: Really?

Me: Y-Yup!

I realize the name of my soulmate was visible and covered it up, not that I could read it anyway. The blood on my throat quickly covered the palm of my hand, but I didn't care. The bleeding would stop soon, but they don't know I'm a demon... well... besides Diavolo and Katsuki.

Lucifer: So... we know Chara... Who are you?

Katsuki: Im Katsuki Mazoku, Chara's best friend.

Diavolo: So you're the one who texted me since Chara couldn't?

Katsuki: Yes.

Lucifer: How have you and Chara been texting each other?

Me: I bought him an iPhone.

Diavolo: Its like a D.D.D. but humans use it.

Part of this backstory is true, in fact its all true, just missing a bunch of details in the beginning. "Damn I hate lying to these guys... especially Mammon... Hm... now that I think about it... my soulmate tattoo on my arm kinda looks like him... but it couldn't be... last time I saw him he was cuter... now he's hot..."

Katsuki: Umm... Chara?

Me: Hm?

Katsuki: Y-You should probably go clean your scars. It looks like they've stopped bleeding

Me: Oh... yeah... Thx

Lucifer: Mammon... You'll be looking after her.

Mammon: W-What?! W-Why?!

I give him a death stare, before Lucifer could even give a reaction. Mammon agreed quickly and went with me and Katsuki to my room. While everyone else stayed and talked.

Leviathan: Wait... His last name is Mazoku... That means...

Lucifer: Demon...

Satan: Reminds me of someone Chara used to hang out with alot before he moved to the human world...

Belphegor: Is it The Katsuki Mazoku?

Diavolo: Yes. He's told Chara he's a demon.

Asmodeus: He must really trust her.

Satan: Or... He and Chara have known each other for a very long time...

Belphegor: What are you saying?

Beelzebub: That Chara looks like...-

Satan: It would make sense... Chara went up to the human world but kept her name...

Asmodeus: Yeah... And she looks like her as well...

Little did I know, everyone suspected I was a demon. Luckily, they soon forgot about it and I ended up forgetting about my soulmate tattoos. I had managed to keep the new scar down the right side of my body a secret from the boys, aside from Diavolo and Katsuki that is. Katsuki and I split ways but we still keep in touch.