Embarrassing Times and Confessions (Part 2)

Me: Why in the fucking world would you guys just suddenly burst through the door as if you’re trying to take it off its hinges?!

Lucifer: They did WHAT NOW?!

Leviathan: Uh oh…

Satan: Oh no…

Mammon: G-Guys… R-Relax…

I grab my phone & my D.D.D's, look at all of my notifications & calmed down.

Me: Okay… One of you explain to me why y’all suddenly decided to burst through the door… & Luce… Don’t whip or hang any of them

Leviathan: Well… When I was scrolling through Devilgram, I noticed that everyone was doing a challenge…

Asmodeus: Then when I walked in, he mentioned it to me and we both thought we should do the challenge.

Satan: So they went up to me, talked me into joining in-

Beelzebub: Then to me-

Belphegor: And of course I was there & Beel immediately accepted when Levi mentioned food, so I decided to join

Lucifer: So then they all came up to me with it.

Me: And lemme guess… they talked you into it… either that or Diavolo talked you into it

Lucifer: Yeah…

Mammon: So then y’all decided to come get me & Chara to join in the challenge but end up bursting through my door when you could’ve just knocked.

Leviathan: Yeah

Mammon: What’s the challenge anyway.

Me: Its more or less a game, I’m not sure why they call it a challenge when its played practically all the time in the human world

Asmodeus: Really?

Me: Yeah!

Satan: What do they call it in the human world?

Me: 2 Truths And A Lie

Mammon: How do you play?

Me: Its legit the title of the game… You say 2 truths about yourself and 1 lie

Leviathan: So does this mean-

Me: Yes. I’m joining in.

Mammon: Same

I shoot a text to Diavolo that everyone’s in for the game & what time he should probably get here before the game starts.

After Diavolo gets here, the game starts, except its got a twist. We bet money for every person’s turn, and whoever got the lie right, got the money. Sometimes there were ties so the money got split between the people who got it right.

Most of the lies are pretty obvious for me. First Levi, then Satan, then Belphie, then Beel, and so on till it got to Mammon. I had my truths & lie ready, but I’m a bit nervous to actually say them & to see everyone’s reaction. Luckily, hopefully, no one knows about my crush on Mammon & hopefully no one asks me about my truths & my lie.

Mammon: Alright…

I notice Mammon’s face is a bit red, probably blush. I decided to shoot him a text instead of whispering to him.

Me: 12:35pm
Relax

I could tell he read my message cuz almost instantly he relaxed & said his truths & his lie. Almost immediately I knew what the lie was & pointed it out. Something caught onto me though after I processed what he said, one of his truths… confused me. “Did he just… No… It couldn’t have been… It must’ve been some sorta joke… But… This isn’t…” Thats when it finally hit me. “Wait WHAT?! He just said he liked me! As in… Has a crush on me!! HOLY SHIT!!” I felt heat start to rise as I started blushing.

Lucifer: Chara?

Leviathan: You okay?

Me: Y-Yeah…

I finally felt my face cool down after a few breaths. I look over at Mammon who’s also blushing. “I guess I can go ahead & just finish the game…”

Satan: Alright Chara…

Belphegor: Go ahead & finish up the game.

Me: “Alright…. I got this” Okay, but first… Don’t ask me why I chose these…

Asmodeus: Alright.

Lucifer: Okay.

When everyone accepts not asking me questions, I take a moment to calm down.

Me: Alright. I’m not human… My family is still alive… and… I have a crush on Mammon…

Mammon: U-Uhhh…

Asmodeus: Hm… I think that not being human is a lie…

Satan: Same….

Lucifer: Yeah… I don’t recall anything about you not being human so I’ll have to agree

Belphegor: Well… I don’t think you’ve got a crush on Mammon…

Leviathan: Yeah… I honestly can’t see anyone actually having a crush on him

Beelzebub: True… I’m agreeing with Belphegor.

I look over at Diavolo, who seems like he’s still thinking… or remembering. “CRAP! I FORGOT I HAD TOLD HIM ABOUT MY FAMILY! Welp… This is what happens when you get close enough to someone you can trust them with anything…” Then I notice him get a slight look of realization. “He’s remembered…” 

Diavolo: Now that I remember past events… The lie is that her family is alive.

Asmodeus: Wait What?!

Leviathan: How would you know that?!

Me: Because I told him when he called me about one of my tasks. I guess I’ve managed to trust the future Ruler of the Devildom

Everyone looked at me with wide eyes, surprised as hell.

Satan: You’ve got to be kidding…

Me: I’m not kidding…

After a few minutes of them talking about it, I grabbed Mammon’s wrist & started heading up to my room.

Mammon: H-Hey!

Asmodeus: Have fun~!

Me: Oh shut it Asmo! You have no idea what I’m doing!

Asmodeus: Whatever you say-

*SMACK*

Asmodeus: Ow!

Leviathan: Well damn...

Satan: Holy shit...

Me: Shut it.

Then I walked up the stairs to my room, dragging Mammon along with me.